The Stalker Pt. 02

Story Info
He watches and waits and he will have her.
1.2k words
3.78
24.5k
5

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 10/23/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
loorslady
loorslady
56 Followers

For weeks he followed this stalking routine. Watched her apartment through his binoculars hoping for a glimpse of her and her new "fuck buddy", sure that she broke up with him because there was someone else in her life! He didn't always see her but that didn't matter, he was planning every move, every step carefully and just waiting for the right moment.

He carried a notebook, writing down when she left, where she went, who she was with. He would follow her to her workout, noting the time she was there and when she left. "Stupid bitch never even caught a glimpse of him". She kept to her daily routine like clockwork, which was good for him because he knew she would not come willingly and he had to be very careful and plan this just so!

He would go home, after work on those days he did not see her leave her apartment and lie in bed just thinking and getting angrier and more upset imagining her under another man. She could not possibly hold out much longer, he was sure, if she had not been with someone already! He was sure of this, as sure as he was when he thought about how she would fight him when he had her, and she would never get away from him again!

As he was laying in bed on this particular night after weeks of watching and waiting, he went over each step of what he was going to do and it played almost like a movie in his head. Closing his eyes...

he pictured her, dressed in jeans and a t-shirt, nothing underneath. He knew she loved to take a shower after workout, her hair wet, heavy on her back and take a short walk before bed. She would walk around her neighborhood, breasts bouncing with each step and her nipples would get hard in the cool air. He wiped his mouth as he started to salivate at the memory of her dark brown nipples and how they had tasted the last time he sucked them. "Like little cherries", he thought, "sweet and juicy" and he damn near exploded at the picture in his mind. He couldn't remember having masturbated this much as a kid, but he could not stop his hand from stroking his cock as it got bigger and bigger as the pictures of her ran through his thoughts. He remembered what it felt like to lick her tits and how she would wiggle that sweet ass of hers when she got excited.

And he thought about how wet she would get when he would nibble her hard nipples, knowing she liked it just a little rough. "oh she's gonna love what I am going to do to her" he thought and as he remembered the way she sounded when she had an orgasm, and immediately he shot his load all over his belly and imagined her tongue as he made her kneel over him and cleaned up all the cum he just jerked out. His belly, his balls, his fingers, oh this was almost too much to wait for but he knew he had to do this at just the right moment.. no mistakes, one shot and she would be his alone..for him to play with for as long as his cock got hard. And lately, that was over and over...and he smirked as he felt himself drift off to sleep knowing his dreams were going to be of her.

The alarm went off and he opened his eyes and laughed to himself as he felt the wet sheets and raging hard o he had. "I haven't had a wet dream in years and if I don't get her soon, I may have to fuck the first woman that makes the mistake and smiles at me, he thought!" He reached for his erection as he thought about her, hands tied, legs spread wide open, blind-fold over her eyes and scent of her sweat in his nostrils from the feeling of fear she would have. And he groaned as he felt himself cum in his fist and felt the hot liquid land on his belly. It has to be soon.

He showered, as he ran his plan through his mind and he knew his time would come. He had already rented a cabin out in Nowhere, NJ for the entire month, off season and was careful and not unhappy to find a place with enough land between each single dwelling that if she did scream no one would hear her. He stocked the fridge with enough food and canned goods as well candles and blankets that he would not have to leave her alone for any length of time. Not that it mattered, she wasn't going anywhere and he was sure she would come around once he started his sexual games with her. "She was the kinky type, she would love it", he thought.

He got dressed and went to the hardware store for the rest of his "supplies", stopping at the X-Rated video store for the "special" toys and handcuffs he would need. Walking around with an erection somehow made all of this unreal but he realized this had been a fantasy he had always wanted to fulfill and she would help him. Willingly or not didn't seem important to him now.

Today was Saturday and he didn't even have to check his notes to know she would be going to workout with her friends, then to the nearest Starbucks to sit and talk about, whatever. She would stay for about an hour, maybe stop at the store after she left and then head home for a shower and to work out in the small balcony garden she started.

He felt confident he could drive over to her place and not be seen and if he was lucky, he would hear her moving around her apartment through her open sliding glass door. It was the kind of day just warm enough to have it open and he would sit on the ground near her balcony as if he belonged there, just like he used to when they lived together, which is exactly what he did. But today, he would find that the opportunity to finally get her was going to present itself this very night.

He could hear her phone ring and the breeze carried her voice to his ears. He had to strain a bit but when he heard her plans, he knew he was going to fuck her until neither of them could move and he had to stop himself from opening his jeans and jerking off as he took in every word she said. She was going to the movies that night, and would meet her friends there for the 10 o'clock showing after stopping at the bookstore. He heard her say, "oh don't worry, get there as soon as you can and I will be the broad in the hat, coffee in one hand and my nose buried in my book". He knew the place, they had gone there many times when they were together and he remembered the parking lot wasn't well lit. In fact he could recall telling her one night, "damn somebody could snatched out here and no one would know it", "be careful baby when you and your friends come here for a movie, wouldn't want anything to happen to you".

He couldn't believe his luck and he almost sprinted to his car and barely got in before he grabbed his stiff cock and shot a load all over himself not even caring who saw or who didn't.

loorslady
loorslady
56 Followers