The Stalker Pt. 03

Story Info
The day had come and his plans were falling into place
1.1k words
4.38
14.9k
3

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 10/23/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
loorslady
loorslady
56 Followers

He knew tonight was the night and he followed her, making sure she did not see him or even suspect she was being watched. She parked under a light pole but walked through pockets of shadows and he slowly pulled up behind her. Startled, she turned around and he could see the recognition in her face turn to annoyance and a little bit of under the surface anger show through.

She bent over to look into the window and ask, "George, what are you doing here?", "I thought we had agreed you wouldn't come around, wouldn't try to contact me and wouldn't bother me any more?"

I replied as quietly as I could making sure the excited tone in my voice wouldn't come through, " I know Kelly and I just wanted to apologize for all of the arguments, and all those times I raised my hands to you, and I just happened to see you across the parking lot and.." She stopped me and told me it wasn't necessary, that had all passed and that I should get on with my life.

I couldn't concentrate what with the raging hard on I had and the sight of her in a skirt and half blouse and thinking about all of the delicious things I wanted to do to her! I felt the syringe in my hand and knew it would knock her out for a good 4 hours but I had to think quickly and say all the right things to get her into the rental car. All I could come up with was a pathetic look and a request just to talk, which I couldn't believe she was willing to do.

She opened the door, got in and before she could say another word, my arm came down and I could feel the syringe hit flesh and almost instantly, she dropped her things on the floor and fell over my lap passed out!!

I looked around to be sure no one had seen all of this and shot a load in my jeans just seeing her head so close to my cock and imaging how sweet it would feel to have those soft full lips wrapped tightly around the shaft sucking me like only she could do!!

I didn't clean myself up but drove off, as normally as I could, shaking from the excitement and the anticipation of what was going to be the greatest fantasy fulfillment in my life. I had her again, my life sized play toy and I was going to make her beg for my cock and my caresses like she used to.

On the drive up to the cabin, I couldn't help but reach out to feel her breasts and was amazed that she not only was not wearing a bra but I could feel her nipples getting hard, a lot like my dick was doing right now! Why hadn't I noticed that as she was walking to the store entrance? Too dark? Was I that aroused? Must have been!

I knew I shouldn't pull over, it was too risky but the feel or Kelly's erect nipples and the hard on pressing against my jeans was too much and I knew If I didn't stop and make myself come, I would lose my mind.

So pulling into one of those dimly lit rest areas on the turnpike, I found a parking spot at the far end and turned off the engine. It was really dark by now and I knew with the tinted windows no one could see very well into the car and I could play with her for a few minutes before getting back on the road again. Stupid maybe but I was thinking with my cock and not my brain.

I turned Kelly over on her back and with shaky fingers, I lifted her half blouse up over her breasts and I swear my mouth got dry and I couldn't breathe. I had forgotten just how big and firm and creamy looking they and her nipples were and looked as though they had grown and darkened in the year since we broke up.

I ran my finger across each stiff nipple and heard a groan coming from Kelly and I knew she was out but fuck, I thought, she was getting aroused and didn't even know it. This was just too much and without blinking an eye I reached up and broke the interior light so I could open the door and fuck her right then and there. I would pay for it later but it was worth what I knew was going to be a sweet fuck!

I got out of the car, looked around and satisfied we were pretty much alone except for the car at the far end which looked like it was rocking, and I went to passenger side and opened the door. I knew I wasn't going to be able to hold back for too long so why not taste that sweet pussy first and get it wet enough for my cock.

I lifted her skirt, spread her legs, pulled the little panties she was wearing off and got my nose down in that beautifully trimmed snatch and took a long hard sniff. My brain was flooded with the memory of her scent, her taste and the way she would squirt in my mouth as she exploded. I got down on my knees and didn't think twice about my jeans, all I could think of was my tongue in her wet cunt and the juices she would fill my mouth with!

It was better than I remembered and as I knelt there lapping that sweet pussy like a starving dog with a steak, I exploded in my jeans and just kept licking. Whether it was involuntary or maybe she was waking up sooner that I thought she would, her legs spread by themselves even more, her juices were flowing and I was covered with her come.

My cock was jumping and I damn near tore my jeans off so I could fuck her like a bitch in heat. Oh fuck me, I shot my load deep into her cunt, thinking I should thank my doctor for the testosterone cream he gave me. All because I told him my manhood was not working like it should after the split. He figured I was depressed and prescribed it for me and ever since, I have had the libido of a 17 year old going through puberty again!!

I couldn't help thinking as I closed her legs and got myself together, "bitch you have no clue how much I am going to enjoy fucking you until you scream for me to stop!!"

loorslady
loorslady
56 Followers