The Stand-In Girlfriend Ch. 07-09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mspat
mspat
547 Followers

Everyone stood and watched as the limo with darken windows drove out of the gate and turned to the left. Right behind the limo came a PT Cruiser that made a right turn.

A jeep came out of the gate behind the PT Cruiser and made a left turn. Then a Hummer H3 came out of the gate and drove straight ahead.

The reporters stood around trying to decide which of the cars to follow no one took note of the dark black Mercedes Benz that came out of the gate next door.

Ashton and Chevonne laughed as they passed the reporters and saw the confused looks on their faces as they suddenly raced to their cars. They took off in all three directions.

"That was so cooool," Chevonne said.

"It was fun wasn't it," Ashton replied.. "You want to go back and do it again?"

Chevonne stopped laughing and gave him a look that said "don't make me hurt you."

The movie they went to see might've been a good one but Chevonne and Ashton didn't get to enjoy it because people were staring at them and taking their pictures with their cell phones.

They could've lived with that, it was the woman that came and sat next to Chevonne that was making them uncomfortable.

She said hello to Chevonne, she also said that she recognized them from the picture of Ashton proposing to Chevonne at the airport that ran in the newspapers.

The woman started asking them questions. She wanted to know when they met, how long had they been dating and when they were going to get married?

Her questions and the way she kept pointing a pen she was holding towards her when she asked a question and back towards them when she expected them to answer made Chevonne suspect the woman was a reporter trying to underhandedly get an interview and not an average British citizen curious about Chevonne's and Ashton's relationship.

Chevonne nudged Ashton in the side and told him, she was ready to leave. When they stood the woman stood also. She followed them as they inched towards the aisle asking more questions.

"Ashton, I heard you were dating a Katrina Wellsman, before you started seeing Chevonne," the reporter said, "when did your taste which to the dark ervariety of women?"

Ashton stopped dead in his tracks, turned and stared at the woman. He was about to ask the woman to repeat her question when Chevonne took hold of his hand and gently pulled him away.

The reporter continued to follow them as they made their way up the aisle firing questions at them.

"Is it true what they say Mr. Bishop, the blacker the berry, the sweeter the juice?" the reporter asked.

Chevonne stopped this time and turned to confront the reporter. Her plan was to knock the woman back to caveman times so she could truly start over and hopefully by the time she returned to the twenty-first century she would have more sense and be a lot more careful when she spoke to others.

But before Chevonne could reach the woman a pale hand came out and smacked the woman so hard across the face the sound could be heard throughout the theatre.

The reporter fell to the floor and looked up to see a woman standing about five feet, six and half inches, weighing about one hundred twenty pounds, with long blonde hair standing over her with her hands on her hips.

"You will apologize for ruining their evening and your hateful words," the woman said, "or I'll gobsmack you again."

By this time a crowd had gathered around Chevonne, Ashton, the reporter and the woman. The reporter looked as if she wasn't going to apologize when someone grabbed her purse, looked inside and found her press pass with the name of the paper she worked for written on it.

The man who grabbed the reporter's purse told her that if she didn't apologize everyone in the theatre would make sure she lost her job by complaining to the rag she worked for. The woman begrudgingly apologized and stood to leave but not before the woman who hit her took the pen from her hand.

"You won't need this," the woman said.

Chevonne and Ashton watched surprised and stunned by what had happened.

"Why?" Chevonne asked.

"She went too far," the woman said. "I heard the questions she asked and the last two went too far. Besides she was trying to make one of you angry enough to hit her so I gave her what she wanted. Come on love it's time for us to be heading home."

A dark skin black man about six feet tall with a muscular build weighing about over two hundred pounds, wearing dreadlocks reached out and took the woman's hand. He was holding in his arms a small sleeping child about six months old with skin the color of pecans and a head of dark curly hair.

"Our daughter Chevonne," the man said smiling down at the sleeping baby, "I hope she doesn't grow up and have her mother's temper."

Chevonne and Ashton followed the couple out of the theatre to thank the woman and to make sure she didn't have any trouble with the police when she exited the theatre.

When they reached their car laughter she had been holding inside burst out of Chevonne's mouth.

"Can you believe that?" Chevonne asked.

"No," Ashton said. "I was there and I still don't believe it happened."

"Why didn't you do something?" Chevonne said looking at Ashton and suddenly becoming serious.

"Why did a woman have to come to my defense when it should've been you?"

People coming out of the cinema stopped and stared at them.

"I've never been so embarrassed in my life," Chevonne said walking over to the passenger side of the car grabbing the handle of the door, opening it, plopping down in the seat and slamming the door shut.

Ashton watched her as she sat in the car an angry look on her face, her arms folded across her chest. Without acknowledging the crowd Ashton went over to the passenger side and kneeled down to speak to Chevonne.

"I'm sorry sweetheart," he said taking hold of her hand. "I was caught by surprised by that woman. I thought we had managed to avoid the reporters when we left my parents house to come to come to the cinema. I never dreamed that one of them had followed us here. But you have to know that I would never let anyone insult you or harm you. Please forgive me."

Chevonne looked at him as if she was thinking over what he said.

"Come on Chevonne," a man in the crowd said walking over and standing next to Ashton, "forgive him. That taupie of a reporter was trying to get Ashton to hit her so she would have something to write in that rag of a newspaper she works for. You should be glad she failed in her attempt. Forgive him don't let that harpy and the rag she works for cause problems for you and Ashton."

"Yeah, Chevonne," Ashton flashing a sad face and sad, pitiful puppy dog eyes.

Chevonne looked at Ashton and back at the man, who was sporting the same look on his face as Ashton and she knew that Ashton had won this one.

"Alright," she said managing to keep from smiling. "I forgive you."

The people around them clapped and cheered.

"Can I get a kiss?" Ashton asked.

Chevonne looked at him as if he'd gone and lost his mind. "I don't think so," she said.

"Please sweetheart," Ashton pleaded his voice slightly whiny. "I won't know you've truly forgiven unless you kiss me."

"Give him a peck," a woman in the shouted.

Chevonne knew she had no choice. There was no way she was going to get out of kissing Ashton. She turned towards him and waited for him to stick his head through the window and kiss her. Grateful she would have the car to shield from the way she knew her body would react to Ashton kissing her. When Ashton opened the passenger side door and took her hand Chevonne didn't know what he was up to. He took her hand and helped her out of the car.

"You know I don't like anything between us when I kiss you," Ashton said as Chevonne exited the car and he eased her into his arms.

The kiss started out as a gentle peck and slowly intensified. Chevonne tried to fight him, her body's reaction and the urge to deepen the kiss but Ashton wouldn't be denied.

With a slight nip on her bottom lip Ashton's tongue found it's way into her mouth. She moaned and gasped as his tongue swept through her mouth like a storm sweeping through every nook and cranny.

Ashton smiled mentally when he heard her moan as he broke through her resistance. He had to cheat a little by nipping her on her bottom lip but he wanted to, needed to know what it felt like to really kiss her.

It was all he expected and more. He was acting, trying to get back at Chevonne for what she said about him not protecting her. He wanted to get back at her in a way that he knew she wouldn't like.

He knew asking her to kiss him in public in front of the crowd that had gathered around them would be the perfect payback. But everything changed when his lips touched hers.

A slow trickle of passion moved through his body when their lips touched and grew at her reaction to kissing him. Suddenly the kiss wasn't enough, he had to have more.

He had to be inside her in some form, somewhere so he nipped her bottom lip and his tongue dove inside of her mouth.

A moan escaped his lips when her arms went around his neck causing him to tighten his hold on her and press their bodies closer together.

Chevonne broke the kiss by pressing lightly on his chest when their bodies pressed together revealing Ashton's state of arousal.

Ashton didn't want the kiss to end but he allowed it to end when he realized that people were still clapping and cheering.

Ashton held the passenger door open and Chevonne got back into the car, then he went around to the driver's side, got in, started it up then he and Chevonne headed back to his parent's house.

"I know what you were doing," he said as he parked the car in the driveway.

"It has to start at sometime," Chevonne said, "if we don't this mess won't ever end."

Ashton couldn't argue with her because he knew that Chevonne was right, their situation had to end at some point, he just didn't know if he was ready for it to end so quickly not when he'd just found out that she was attracted to him and he hadn't told her that he was attracted to her.

"Chevonne we need to talk," Ashton said.

"There is nothing for us to talk about," Chevonne said getting out of the car and heading to the front door.

The front door opened just as she neared it and Ashton's mother stood in the doorway.

"I have a surprise for you," Alice said to Chevonne a big smile on her face.

"You do?" Chevonne said wondering what it could be.

"Yes," Alice said taking Chevonne by the hand, leading her into the house, into the family room where her surprise was sitting on the couch.

"Hello, Peaches."

Chevonne couldn't believe it as she mother and father ran over to her both of them giving her hugs and kisses.

"When did you get here?" Chevonne asked returning her parents hugs and kisses.

"We arrived about two hours ago," her mother said.

"Alice flew us over."

"You shouldn't have done that Mrs. Bishop," Chevonne said uncomfortable calling Ashton's mother Alice in front of her parents.

"Of course she should have," her mother said.

"She's throwing you and Ashton an engagement party and what better time for her family to meet your parents than at the party?"

"I can't think of a better time," Ashton said joining the conversation.

"You have to be the young man who swept my Peaches off her feet," Chevonne's mother said walking over to Ashton and giving him a hug.

"If you mean Chevonne, I am," Ashton teased.

"Of course I mean Chevonne," Sarah said. "She hates for me to call her Peaches but it's what we started calling her when she was three years old when the only thing she wanted to eat were peaches."

"Mom, don't tell them about that," Chevonne said bringing her hands up to cover her face.

"There's no reason for you to be embarrassed," her mother said. "These people are going to be family soon."

"That's right Peaches," Ashton said, "you shouldn't be embarrassed. We're going to be family soon."

Chevonne sent Ashton a look that said she was going to strangle him.

"You're in trouble now young man," her father said walking over and putting an arm around Ashton's shoulder. "She inherited that look from her mother and believe me it means trouble. I'm William Michaelson the father of your soon to be wife."

"I'm Ashton Bishop," Ashton said extending his hand out for Chevonne's father to shake. "The soon to be husband of your daughter."

Chevonne felt as if she was in the twilight zone. She couldn't understand what was going on around her.

She wanted to scream she wasn't going to marry anyone and she and her parents should head back to the states because there would be no wedding but for some reason she just couldn't bring herself to do it.

"You and dad must be tired mom," Chevonne said. "Don't you want to go upstairs and lie down?"

"We've been here for two hours Chevonne," her mother said, "we've rested enough. Your father and I came over so we could help with the engagement party and help you and Ashton pick a date for the wedding."

"We just became engaged mom," Chevonne said. "There's no rush in picking a date for the wedding or an engagement party."

"You don't want an engagement party?" Alice asked her bottom lip trembling as if she was about to cry.

"Of course I do," Chevonne said rushing over to her side to assure her. "I'm glad you're giving us an engagement party. I just don't think there's any need to rush to set a date for the wedding."

"Will it make you feel better if I promise that Chevonne and I will have an announcement to make about the wedding by the time of the engagement party?" Ashton asked.

"Yes, it would," both mothers said in unison."

"Then I give you both my word that Chevonne and I will have picked a date by then," Ashton said.

Chevonne wanted to turn around and punch her fake fiancé in the nose but she managed to gain control of her temper and put a smile on her face.

"Why don't we go sit out on the patio and get to know each other better," Ashton said to her parents putting an arm around both her parents shoulders and heading towards the patio. "Peaches would you go into the kitchen and ask cook to bring us some refreshments?"

Alice laughed as Chevonne put a tight smile on her face and as she left to do as Ashton asked.

She knew that her son was in for a serious tongue lashing when Chevonne got him alone she just wished she could be a fly on the wall when Chevonne laid into him.

mspat
mspat
547 Followers