The Starship

Story Info
Young man is taken by aliens for stud use
1.8k words
4.19
59k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He was alone on the darkened observation deck. Through large windows, the dazzling arrays of stars were visible. He was a tall, lean silhouette against the stars. I approached him carefully, silent in my bare feet, feeling the long robe brushing against my bare skin, causing a shiver when it tightened for a second around my hips, caught against a chair.

‘Come here.’ The command was silent but as clear as if he’d spoken. I went up to him, stood beside him as he gazed out into space. I waited for him to move.

He turned to me, and very gently stroked my face, his long slender fingers tracing cool down my cheek, jawline, and to my mouth. I tensed, hearing his long intake of breath.

‘I’ve waited so long for you.’ He whispered, then leaned towards me and kissed me on the mouth. His fingers moved slowly around my neck, pressing delicately on the sensitive points that had me quivering for him to do his will. His mouth, so fine and controlled, his tongue - were playing me like an instrument. As his hand slowly stroked down my spine, I felt his long-contained excitement growing, looking in my mind like a great firework explosion, but always slow, huge and powerful, under his control.


We drew close together, the shock of contact from chest to thigh further firing our ardour, and he permitted me to touch his body with my hands. I dared do no more than encircle his narrow waist, and pull him to me until our thighs were touching, the hard hot bulge of his penis stiff against mine, rubbing and pressing until I felt I couldn’t bear it any longer.

‘Take off your robe.’ I let it fall open and shrugged it off my shoulders, and he loosened his garments, so we stood skin touching skin, breathing fast and shallow in the darkness. I felt my knees shaking, longing for - I don’t know - whatever he wanted from me.

‘Turn around, and lean across the rail’. I obeyed, shivering with delight as he stroked me from shoulder to thigh, gentling and positioning me. I willingly parted my thighs, and leant forward, exposing for him my buttocks and arse, feeling his fingers exploring the exquisite sensitive patch behind my heavy scrotum, running slowly up and then circling my anus. One pressed lightly on the puckered hole, and I moaned softly as I opened for him, tilting my hips to give him better access. The finger slid deep inside me, lubricated and cold, probing for the spot where my penis was rooted. As he found it, I felt the surging in my balls, tight and hot, but his other hand gripped my rod hard, preventing the release of seed, and he withdrew his finger.

‘Not just yet, my beautiful boy.’

I took a deep breath, sweating with arousal, then tensed my thighs and buttocks as he moved into position hard up against me, the smooth head of his cock nudging at my arse.

‘Now. Do you submit? Willingly?’ he whispered, and I nodded, longing for him to thrust and impale me.

‘Yes. Yes.’ I half-moaned, and he waited a second, then surged into me, one long, smooth, powerful thrust that buried his cock in my bowels, nudging hard against the spot again, and his hand released its grip on my cock, massaging and encircling it, as he thrust... as our bodies met, so did our minds, and I saw the great red fireball encircling me, hot and irresistible, a power of arousal I could hardly comprehend as he thrust rapidly into me, a low moan from both of us taking us on a huge, dizzying surge up to an orgasm that completely overwhelmed me. As his seed spurted, hot and thick, into my bowels, so mine filled his cupped hand, a huge emptying that I had never had before. I shook so hard I could hardly stand at the rail, my heart thundering and breath coming in ragged gasps. The mental fireball cooled to pink, then purple, and stayed there, soft billowing waves of pleasure cushioning my shocked mind as we calmed down.


He withdrew from my arse, and produced a cool, damp cloth to wipe me clean, then laid my robe over me with a gentle caress and stepped back into the shadows. I put the robe on, fastened it, and turned around, wiping the sweat from my face.He was an unmoving, contained darkness, as calm and cold as if nothing had happened. A cylindrical container stood on the table behind him - my seed had filled it.

‘Thank you. That was immensely pleasurable, and of great value.’ his measured words dropped cool into my mind. ‘You must return to your chamber before you are missed.’

I walked very carefully back to my quarters, feeling his seed slick on my thighs and arse, wondering how many others in the crew had been taken on that ride. Nobody saw me or stopped me, and once showered and back in bed, I slept deeply, feeling only a gentle glow around my stretched arse.

The following night I was summoned again, and the same coupling happened, but this time he was more leisurely, thrusting for longer, and with less desperate urgency. Again he collected my spunk, and dismissed me with quiet calm. Again, I slept well; but this time, I dreamed of the billowing pink and purple waves of pleasure, and in my dreams he came to me, naked, gleaming silver in the dim light, his erect penis waving above hairless testicles, all smooth, beautiful and powerful. Like a perfect machine, he caressed me to arousal, then laid with me, his thighs pushing my legs apart, his long, cool fingers exploring and stroking my throbbing cock, arousing it until I exploded again and again, spurting hot seed into his waiting hand. In my dream he laid down again with me, his chest against my shoulders, as I shuddered and panted in my animal release. He kissed the back of my neck, a long, licking, half-biting kiss, then held me until my breath was calm again, gently stroking my chest and belly, murmuring soft noises in his own tongue into my ear.

I woke late, feeling drained and yet deeply contented, and worked in a daze, obeying orders and carrying out my duties like an automaton. Nobody questioned me, nobody commented. It seemed unworthy of note that I was relieved from duty after only a few hours, to sleep and then attend him in his cabin.

The pattern was established within two days; I would spend my time asleep, or on simple duties, or awaiting his pleasure, or being very skillfully fucked by him. He always collected my spunk in his hand, always took care to drain me of every drop, and after I was done, he would be tender and gentle, caressing me with his cool, slender fingers.

After four days, the great waves of shuddering empty exhaustion lessened, and I felt my testicles becoming heavier, swinging loose in their skinsack below my thick penis, always unhindered by close clothing. My robe was all I wore; it covered me from neck to feet, but under it I was always naked. As the days passed, my genitals became even larger, hot with blood circulating, more sensitive to stimulation, and my orgasms produced longer, bigger gouts of spunk. I felt as if I was turning into a seed-factory, and the fucking sessions with him every night were no longer enough to relieve the thick, hard pressure of sperm build-up that had me aching, longing for release. I needed more, needed to masturbate on waking, and in the middle of the day as well. A part of my mind watched with alarm as my days became a cycle of orgasm, rest, recovery, then the relentless build-up of sperm again, pressing hard in my balls, demanding release. At first I felt burning shame as my penis swung half-erect in front of the crew members, bulging out my robe at the front; the stimulus had been nothing more than the sight of a female of their kind, in the standard close-fitting suit, her slim figure moving with ease through the semi-gravity exercises that were required daily. I had noticed, for the first time, how her small breasts moved as she whirled, and that was it - my cocker was quivering erect, straining to be touched.

She had noticed, of course. Everyone had noticed, and I flushed deep red with shame, but she approached me, her grave pale face calm and expressionless, and stood before me, close enough that my cocker could almost prod her flat belly.

‘You are wishing to couple?’ her non-voice was metallic and flat, but I didn’t need to nod agreement.

‘Come’ she said, turned and walked in front of me, her bottom moving gently and causing further aching arousal in my cocker. We went into a small side room.

With one long tug she released her suit and stood naked before me, her skin so luminously white, her mound hairless, deeply cleft, and her nipples drawn up into tight little buds on her small breasts. She was cool, smooth, and slender, as small as a young teenager, but I knew she was many times older than I. Her mound was firm, smooth and drew my hand, exploring her parts. I felt the tiny nub of her clitoris, tucked between small, plump labia, and she moved on my hand, her eyes half-closed in pleasure. There was a soft area of the floor that was used for resting, and on this she knelt, drawing me down to kneel before her. Slowly, she unfastened my robe and pushed it off my body, and then she rested her small hand on the shaft of my cock, which bounced and throbbed under her touch.

‘You have enlarged considerably. You will give me much pleasure’.

I moaned as her other hand cupped my heavy balls, and tickled the spot behind them.

She lay slowly back on the soft area, her hands still on my privates, pulling me gently on top of her. As her legs parted, I saw her moist, soft opening, faintly flushed pink, and then she guided my cock to that slit and moved her hips, and I was incapable of further thought. That tight, churning cunt drew my cocker in, deeper and deeper, and as I plunged to the hilt I felt her pleasure blossoming at the edges of my mind, a great lotus flower, each petal a thrust of my cock into her, glowing and growing until she gave a great shudder, her cunt quivered on my cock for a long breath, and I shot my load deep into her, a thick hot stream of spunk warming her insides to the core.

I laid down on her, shaking and panting, and she stroked my neck and shoulders, making me moan again with pleasure. The great lotus-flower faded, and I felt my cocker slip out of her, temporarily drained and soft.

‘How long before you will perform again?’ she asked me, and I groaned. The sex-machine function was pleasurable, but I was getting scared at how quickly I needed release, how totally it was taking over my waking hours.