The Start

Story Info
One night my wife showed me her toy and we started to talk.
2k words
4.07
52.2k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is mostly true. If you're BI squeamish then please don't read! Also, if you're under 18, please don't read! Please feel fee to contact me as this is my first story!

Beginning:

My name is Scott Weston and I've been married to Melissa for nearly twenty years. I'm a physician by trade and that means too many long days in the office. Between paperwork, keeping up on medical procedures, and the business in general I'm afraid home life has taken a back seat.

Melissa is a gift from heaven and so fortunate to have found a woman like her. At five feet seven, 34B-27-37, curly shoulder length brown hair, and hazel eyes. We've been blessed with two children, and I'm sure all the men in our neighborhood think of her as a sexy Milf. I'm close to six feet tall with short brown hair parted to the side. We both love to exercise but Melissa has the better body.

Guess I'm going through a midlife crisis and have started to make changes in my life, which will make our lives better. My only fear was that this was too late. The first change was to take a small pay cut and bring on staff a new physician. This would free my time and allow me to focus on the business, and more importantly allow me to go home at five.

Melissa started working part time at a local business. I made arrangements to have a small package and flowers delivered to her office. Included in the package was a heart felt letter to my amazing wife, and two sets of tickets. First set of tickets were for her parents. I needed her parents to come and stay with us to keep an eye on the house and help out our children. Our kids are older and don't need to be babysat, but having her parents at our home would allow Melissa to relax while we flew out to California for a much needed vacation. All the details were taken care of, except for Melissa.

As far as I can tell, Melissa has not had any affairs. I'm sure she had some quality alone time as I do. Over the years I've had my fair share of sexy women hit on me, but chosen not to stray. I love Melissa too much to hurt her.

On queue, Melissa called my cell. She was crying. Melissa told me how happy she was and wanted to work on us. She was so happy, and I had to fight back my emotions.

Later that night, we were talking in bed. Melissa wanted to know what brought all this on. I told her, and instead of getting a girlfriend and a corvette that she was my priority and dream come true. Once I finally made it home we enjoyed a quiet dinner and talked about my plans. Melissa was so happy and could tell we would be good.

We had some amazing sex that night, and then she perked up and started to ask me questions. After she felt comfortable with my plan, she started to ask other questions. She wanted to know what allowed me to come home early, and take her out to diner on a week day. Melissa looked very happy and interested in what I was telling her.

Melissa sat up, "So tell me, what is your fantasy? Besides two women."

"Melissa, it's been years since I've thought about you and another woman."

"Yea, I've noticed. Don't you have any fantasies?"

"Melissa, what's up with the twenty questions?"

"Scott, I'm almost forty. I'm not getting any younger."

Confused, I made a face, "So?"

"Typical male," Melissa slapped my shoulder. "I want to know, need to know that I still have it."

"Oh baby you're very sexy."

"Yea, to you I'm sexy, but I still want to know that I can turn heads, and lately our sex life has tapered off. So please, tell me you still find me sexy and what do you want to do to me, sexually?"

"Oh boy, promise you won't freak?"

"I promise, honey I love you."

"OK, here it is. Lately I've been thinking about you with another man."

"What?"

"Yea I know, I'm not gay but I think it would be so sexy to see you with another man."

"Really?"

"Yea, no emotional connection just hot sex."

"And what will you, be doing?"

"Watching and I'm sure touching myself."

Melissa sat up, "Are you putting me on?"

I reached down, and started to stroke myself as my cock was rock hard, "No, not at all."

"Wow, have not had that type of reaction from you in some time." She leaned over the bed and pulled something out of the night stand. "I always thought you would be jealous."

I was shocked when it came into view. Melissa had purchased a toy, not any toy though; this was a life like dildo. I mean, this think looked like a hard thick cock. "When did you get that? That thing is amazing!"

"I've had some lonely nights when you had to work those crazy hours." She kissed my cheek. "And I have needs too you know! I never wanted to have an affair. I love you and never want to hurt you. So, one day a catalog came to the house and I purchased something just for me. Since your sharing I thought that I could share also."

"Oh my god, that thing is erotic. It looks so real."

"You should feel it." She handed me toy.

"Wow, it's so soft." I was fascinated by this thing. Personally, I don't find men attractive and when I have seen men nude I have to say that men look better aroused than soft. This life like cock was soft, yet hard. Almost felt life like. How long has she enjoyed a toy like this? Wow, this was better then any porn. I'm not jealous, only wished that we had started to play with toys years before. Yes, this thing was bigger then me, but I was not worried about that. Personally, I found that kinky and loved it! Would she let me? Oh I wanted to see her take it, all of it. Even though this was her toy, I was very aroused and could feel my own orgasm building, talk about mental rush.

"Can I have it back after your done playing with it?" She laughed, "You do look sexy holding it though."

I didn't realize it, but I was stroking this thing. It felt so soft, so real, and so big. Melissa had purchased this thing on her own, this eight inch life like cock. Wow! She's always full of surprises.

Melissa moved next to me, on her back. Not sure if she realized it or not but her legs were opened. Slowly I moved closer to her then between her legs. Her arousal was clearly noticeable, but something drew me to her toy. I took this thing, my wife's secondary cock between my lips. It didn't feel unnatural, but Melissa gasped as I took her toy in my mouth. I've never thought about a man before and never wanted to suck on some guys cock, but this was different. Melissa clearly liked seeing me take her toy, her cock between my lips. I wondered, how many nights this cock gave my wife the gift of an orgasm?

Weather she knew it or not, her hips were rocking. Melissa only does this when she's super horny. "Oh baby, I'm so hot. You're turning me on, did you know that? Seeing you hold him, it's so kinky. Baby slip him in me. I want you to put his cock in me."

Melissa never talked this nasty in bed before, I loved it. Hearing her talk this way, watching her hips rock, her sexy scent pushed the heat higher. Our bedroom had an intoxicating scent of sex, something that we have not enjoyed since for years. Hearing my wife refer to her dildo as him, and for her to tell me to put his cock in her was wild.

I pulled her toy out of my mouth and placed it on her wet lips, found the controls and turned the vibrator on. Melissa closed her eyes as the tip entered her as she looked so full, as this toy slide deeper into my wife. Her moans were indistinguishable to her state of mind; she was so close to cumming.

"You like seeing me, getting fucked don't you?"

"Yea, this is so sexy."

"Oh baby, you really do want some man to have me, don't you? I'm so, so close."

My cock was still hard, and leaking. "Yes, I do."

Melissa struggled to get the words out, "I never thought it would be so hot, to see you holding a cock. But baby, seeing you hold my toy was, oh so sexy. I'm there baby!"

I watched my beautiful wife cum. Her pussy gripped tightly to the toy, holding on. I'm sure this added to the feeling for her, to be filled, and have her sugar walls grip as she cums.

One thing that I've learned is to be quiet. Women tend to need time to come back to earth. I guess that they enjoy the moment as all her nerves trigger and fire, giving her pleasure. Melissa looked so sexy, wiggling her feet and toes.

"Scott, that was so hot!"

I started to pull her toy out. Her arousal glistened on the cock. My wife just came on this cock and I loved it! I watched just inches away from her most intimate parts as this thing filled her. How sexy she looked as her body responded, filled and how she gripped it when she came. I was so horny; my mind was on fire, even tingling from what I just watched. I would cum, if she touched me.

Melissa jumped up, pushed me back on the bed. She crawled down, grabbed the dildo and took me in her mouth. I was so close, watching her take that cock kept me on edge. She looked up and smiled and that did it, I started to cum. My orgasm just hit me like a brick wall. She just sucked on my cock taking all of my cum.

I groaned, "Oh baby!"

"That was amazing!"

I kissed her, "Yes, that was the most amazing experience ever! Why didn't you show me your toy earlier?"

"Frankly, I was worried you would be upset."

"Why?"

"Well first that I purchased a sex toy, and second that it's big." She held her toy up and playfully stroked it. "I'm very happy with our sex life, but when you were working eighty hours a week that left me alone in bed."

I reached over and kissed her, "I understand."

She moved up next to me, snuggled up. "Most men are sensitive about cock size and all my past lovers were jealous."

"Please, I'm not jealous; maybe a little envious."

"So would you really want to watch a man do me?" Melissa reached up and started to stroke my cock.

"I'm not sure," this is starting to hit home. We have talked about this before and its one of my darkest fantasies. "We can take it in steps."

"What if I want the guy to kiss me?"

"No limits on the physical side, only the emotional side. I don't want you to fall for him and we can only see others when were together. He can kiss you as kissing is a very important part of foreplay."

"And you won't be jealous?"

"I will be watching." This fantasy was going to become reality, were we ready for this? The fantasy is very exciting, and watching her with that toy was very erotic.

Melissa kissed me, "This will be kinky, love."

We spooned for an hour as we talked about our vacation. We both looked forward to this trip as we reconnected. It's been years since we've been this close. Talk about a nice way to spend the night.

The end.

Please tell me what you think!