The Start Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bisubhubby
bisubhubby
277 Followers

I was so hot feeling his cock slide in and out of my ass as I looked up at his closed eyes. Renee squealed that from where she stood I looked like a slut being fucked in the ass. I was really enjoying this when Frank decided to really fuck me. He picked up the pace and started to slam his cock into me. I was on fire. I looked down and saw that my cock was hard. I had not even paid any attention to it. Frank started to grunt and tell me I was a tight hot slut and he was going to cum in my ass. I started to really get into it and began fucking him back with my ass. It kind of became a blur, but I remember cumming on my belly and then feeling Frank spurt his cum load into my ass. He was grunting saying 'Fuck...Fuck....Fuck" as he came in me. When he was finished, he laid on top of me for a bit. Just as he was pulling out of me he told me I was a good fuck and he would do me again real soon (which was true, but that is another story). He saw my cum on my belly and told me to clean it up. I just scooped it up and licked it off my fingers. Franks said I really was a cum slut.

We all got dressed and we left. Renee was all questions; wanting to know how it felt and will I do it again. I told her it was all I hoped it would be and yes, I would be doing it again as soon as I found another cock to suck and fuck. We all kissed as they dropped me off at my house. I was exhausted and fell into bed.

bisubhubby
bisubhubby
277 Followers
12