The Start of Our Affair

Story Info
My first ever hotel meet with the girl of my dreams.
3.1k words
4.08
21.6k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Here I was, a decent married man with a young family, driving to a motel to meet a girl I worked with for what was going to be the start of my first and only ever affair. I guess I'm far from being the first "decent" guy to fall foul of this danger, but I couldn't believe it had happened to me in such a short space of time.

I'd met Fi (Fiona) 4 months previously, having notced her around the office for a long time. We hit it off immediately, and almost from the word go it was clear where we were heading. Within weeks we'd evolved from the usual office flirting, spent hours together each week, exchanged mobile numbers, and were regularly meeting after work for a drink.

It was these drinks after work that had led us to our hotel meet, having nearly been caught on several occasions in many compromising positions in the pub 100 yards from our office. We'd risked pretty much as much as you can in such a public place – stolen kisses, a quick grope, our hands in each others pants, and she'd even tasted my cock very briefly in the bar! Which is why we decided that it was time to do it properly now before we were arrested........

Fi had got there before me as we'd agreed, and had text me to tell me she was ready. I was physically shaking as I parked the car and got out. I don't think it was nerves of the occasion alone, more the gravity of the fact that I was about to stray for the first ever time. The motel was signposted clearly (which I was relieved about – as I was paranoid about being seen), so I was able to quickly find my way and soon found myself knocking on the room door.

I heard a familiar voice tell me to come in.

Nervously, my heart thumping against my chest, I opened the door.

The sight before me shouldn't have come as a surprise, as she'd asked me how I wanted her for the long awaited meet. However, seeing this beautiful girl here just for me threw me completely.

The room was perfect. Sure, it was far from being the plushest hotel either of us had ever stayed at, in fact it was pretty basic and functional. It was actually the fact that it wasn't 5 star, and essentially was just "a room" for us to use for one purpose that added to the excitement. She'd drawn the curtains all but a few inches, so the room was quite dimly lit, which added to the atmosphere. And there, stood next to the bed was this girl I'd lusted after for months.

She looked beautiful with her flowing red hair cascading onto her shoulders and a smouldering, sexy look on her face that told me she was as desparate for this as I was. God this girl was adorable. I felt like I had to pinch myself I was so lucky to have her want me.

She was dressed only in the beautiful underwear I'd bought for her a few days earlier. Black. Lacy bra and delicate little panties fit snugly to her perfect curves. To add to her sexiness, she wore a black lacy suspender belt, and sheer nylon stockings.

The look was topped off by shiny black heels, that perfected the ensemble. Fuck she looked good enough to eat.

After standing there mesmerised for quite a few seconds, I sensed our nervousness might begin to reduce the sexual charge, so I closed the door and told her to come to me.

As soon as she reached me I kissed her. She tasted great, and within seconds I was consumed in lust and our tongues were exploring each others mouths. I was so turned on after 4 months of frustration and mutual teasing, I was like a dog on heat. Completely carried away already, I pushed her hard against the bedroom wall as our hands also began to explore each other.

We started groaning, both carried away by the situation, and both incredibly turned on. That point where you're so excited, the moans come out with no conscious effort. My hands wandered onto her ass, and I pulled her into me, so her pussy was pressed against my hardening cock. I slipped my hands inside the back of her panties, so I was cupping her bare flesh, and was groping her bottom like a over excited teenager.

I took my hands out of her panties and moved up to cup her breasts. They felt fantastic through the flimsy little bra I'd chosen for her, her nipples were rock hard. She groaned again as I roughly mauled her breasts, and i pulled her bra over her boobs to free them. Animal urges were kicking in now, and I lowered my head to kiss them.

I was getting more carried away now. It was ridiculous, I'd planned this whole seduction thing in the car, really long gentle love making, but now in the heat I just wanted to make her cum. I ran my hand down from her boobs and slipped it inside the front of her panties. She groaned as I made contact with her pussy, she was dripping wet. I decided there was no time for subtle carressing/foreplay, I wanted to make her cum as quickly as I could. I slipped a finger insider her, and she gasped. I pushed it in and out quite rougly for a few seconds, before adding a second finger.

We were still kissing passionately as I fucked her with my fingers, from her groaning and body beginning to tremble, it was obvious she was close to coming. She was really writhing against my hand, and I squeezed a 3rd finger inside her tight little hole. This began to push her over the edge, and she pulled her mouth away from my mouth and bit into my shoulder to stifle her cries. She was there, as I plunged 3 fingers in and out of her tight little pussy relentlessly, she tensed up and came up all over my hand. I felt her nails dig into my back, and enjoyed the resulting pain, and her thighs clamped my hand tightly.

We stood holding each other for what must have been a few minutes to allow Fi time to enjoy the post-orgasm high whilst pressed against me. When her breathing began to return back to normal – I took her hand and walked her over to the bed.

Whilst I adore the sight of women in stockings, suspenders and sexy underwear (I actually have a huge panty fetish), this felt like a time when we both needed to be naked. So as we stood next to the bed, I began to kiss her softly, whilst my hands made their way up her back and unclasped her bra. Before she picked up on my plan to strip her, I'd slipped the straps over her shoulders and her bra lay at her feet on the floor. She was now naked from the waist up, and god she looked beautiful in that state of half undress. However, I wanted her naked for what I had planned, so I slowly moved down her body until I was kneeling in front of her.

I slowly ran my hands up and down her legs, enjoying the position I found myself in. Her heels made her calves a little taught, and they felt beautiful to the touch. I felt her tremble a little as my hands continued up her legs, and I enjoyed the sensation of moving from the nylon onto the soft, warm bare flesh of her thighs. I then unclipped her stockings, one by one, and slid them down to her ankles. As if in a trance, Fi lifted one foot to allow me to slip off her heels and stocking, and then the other.

Finally I slid my fingers inside the edges of her skimpy little panties, and very slowly and deliberately began to pull them down her legs. She gave out a little tell tale sigh that told me she was more than a little excited to be naked in front of me at last, as I pulled her panties all the way down and off.

Without even thinking about what I was doing, as soon as I'd slipped her little panties off, I raised them to my nose and pressed my face into the warm, damp material. Mmmmmm they smelt beautiful. I looked up to see Fiona smiling down at me – you see in the months we'd been flirting and getting to know each other, she'd got to know full well about my obsession for panties. Fuck, the horny bitch had even given me a pair of her panties that she'd played with herself in for me to enjoy, such was our relationship.

"Taste them" she told me, and I needed no second invitation. I opened the gusset and ran my tongue up the fabric that, up to 30 seconds ago, had been pressed up against her beautiful little pussy. Whilst doing it – I stared straight up into her watching gaze, the eye contact adding to the excitement. Fuck I loved it – the combination of the beautiful taste of her juices, coupled with the feeling of being at this girl's feet humiliating myself by licking her panties in front of her. Eventually I came to my senses, and reminded myself that whilst I would have loved to have this girl use me as her perverted little panty lover, that was for a different day. Today I was going to take the lead and make the most of this beautiful girl.

I stood up again, and far less deliberately than I had done with her, I quickly stripped naked and we laid down next to each other on the bed. It's hard to explain how, but we must have laid there just holding each other and kissing for 15-20 minutes. I think it was a result of the frustration of 4 months of trying to control our feelings, sneaking around, having the odd quick kiss/grope of each other. Here we were with the perfect opportunity now to enjoy each other.

We spent that time kissing, a mixture of real passionate hard kisses, mixed in with gentle, loving ones. All the time our hands running over each other, gently teasing each other. I was loving beginning to tease her by softly nibbling her neck, shoulders, ears, tops of her breasts, without going too far. As if to get her revenge, the bitch was really beginning to tease me too, as we kissed her hands traced around the tops of my thighs and the bottom of my stomach, but never quite going where I desperately needed them to.

This continued for about 5 minutes, until eventually, they I felt her nails scrape up the underside of my shaft, and then grasp around my cock. I couldn't help it, but I let out a sharp intake of breath at the excitement that gave me as she began to gently stroke me. She'd only just touched me and I could already feel pre-cum leaking out of my cock.

I got the impression that she was about to slide down my body and maybe take me in her mouth, however I wanted to control things, and hadn't finished with her yet. As we continued kissing, I rolled her onto her back, left kissing her mouth and began kissing my way down her neck to her shoulders. I carried on down as I was desperate to kiss her gorgeous breasts, all the while my right hand was gently tickling her upper thigh and the bottom of her tummy to add to the teasing. Without going near her pussy, I could tell from her trembling and slightly quickened breathing that she must be dripping wet down there.

My mouth found her breasts. Her nipples were rock hard, she was obviously as excited as I was. I gently nibbled on them, planting large firm kisses on the flesh and gently flicking my tongue over her nipple. Then to catch her by surprise, I'd give her nipple quite a firm bite. This clearly caught her by surprise as she gasped, but the fact that she then pressed my head firmly into her breasts was a green light for me that she enjoyed a little pain in her play.

I alternated between her beautiful boobs for a few minutes, before I continued down her body, and started kissing her cute, flat, sexy little tummy. I loved snaking my tongue over her abdomen, slowly getting lower and lower. As I did that, I increased the teasing by edging my tickling fingers nearer and nearer to her pussy. Every time I got within an inch, I'd pause for a second, then move my hand away. I was getting close enough to her pussy now that each time I ran my fingers to the top of her thighs, I could feel her juices beginning to run down her thighs,

I moved in between her legs and held both her hands with mine. I loved doing that as it turned me on feeling her hands tense as she got more turned on, and also as it added to the intimacy of what we were about to do. Despite moving into position, I'd no intention of tasting her pussy yet - I just wanted to tease this sexy bitch as much as I could.

So I continued to gently run my tongue over the tops of her thighs and the bottom of her tummy. I was really deliberately moving from one thigh to the other quite slowly, making sure she could feel my warm breath on her tingling cunt as I moved over it.

I did this for a few minutes, and it was obvious what she wanted from me by the way she began to writhe on the bed. So, knowing I was firmly inm charge I asked her: "what do you want baby?"

"Eat me. Oh fuck Andy - please stop teasing me and just eat me"

"Beg me. Tell me EXACTLY what you want?" I carried on. We both knew that we enjoyed dirty talk, especially brought about in the throws of passion.

"Fuck - please Andy. Eat my pussy. Make me cum with your tongue you bastard!!!"

"Say it louder" I told her – knowing she would have done absolutely anything I asked to get her way.

"EAT MY SLUTTY LITTLE CUNT!!! IT'S ON FIRE!!!! Pleeeeeease Andy – I'm desparate!"

This really excited me. I didn't care about the neighbours, her unprompted expletives turned me on like nothing I'd heard before. So I gave her what she wanted.

Of course the teasing hadn't just been for her. I'd wanted to taste this beautiful girl's pussy since the day I set eyes on her in the office years ago - and I was about to do it. The teasing had also been for my benefit to draw out the anticipation. But I couldn't wait any longer.

So I did it. My first taste of this sweet little cunt. I let go of her hands, and used my thumbs to part her lips slightly, and open up her tight little hole. Then I ran my tongue over her lips, over the entrance to her hole, and then slipped my tongue right inside her, as far as I could.

If I'm honest, I wasn't thinking of her enjoyment at this stage - but I just wanted to taste her, cover every taste bud on my tongue with her juices and savour it, and forcing my tongue into her hole was definitely the best way to do that.

Mmmmmmmm it was divine. The years of wait had been worth it - she tasted delightful as I indulged myself in her warm hole.

I then came round a little and realised that much fun as this was, I wanted to make her cum, hard and quickly. So I moved upwards slightly and began to flick my tongue over her clit. Quite firmly - making sure to apply pressure on her little bud, to add to the sensation and mean she could feel the heat of my tongue.

I alternated between flicking my tongue over her clit, and opening my mouth fully and sucking it so her little bud was engulfed in my hot wet mouth.

I'd only done this for a minute or two, but I could tell she was already getting near. The way she was writhing on the bed, pushing herself up against me and starting to pant were the signs that she'd reached that point where she wasn't in control of her actions - she just wanted to cum.

To help her get there, in addition to working on her clit with my tongue and lips, I slipped a finger into her pussy. Slowly and deliberately. She was so wet that I quickly slipped in a second one - and proceeded to finger fuck her whilst my tongue still worked away relentlessy at her clit.

She didn't last long under that treatment, I could sense her starting to tense up.

"Fuck Andy - I'm going to cum. Jesus I'm going to cum! Shit I'm there!!"

And as she got to that point of no return, I took my finger that was soaking with her juices, and slid it slowly but firmly straight into her ass and held it there. That was too much.

She screamed long and loudly. Her whole body shook. She grabbed my hair and clamped me hard against her pussy, as she writhed against my face. On top of that, she clamped her thighs around my head and held me there hard. I couldn't move as she came, but I didn't want to. The intimacy of being forced against my lover's pussy as she's coming was one of the best experiences I've ever had.

We laid there for a few minutes – and then I my hands to hlod hers again. She was red hot, and I could feel her pulse racing as her whole body seemed to throb.

Eventually, as she began to calm down, I moved to lay next to her again. Again, we enjoyed lots of eye contact, gentle nibbly kisses, stroking, touching. She was still tingling and her breathing was still heavy from such a powerful cum. And we both had a massive smile on our faces.

She looked beautiful as she looked into my eyes, her cheeks still reddened and whispered "now it's your turn" with a wicked smile on her face.

To be continued...................