The Start Of Something Good Ch. 03

Story Info
An online relationship heats up, or does it?
1.3k words
4.6
13.2k
00

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 09/08/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Joseki Ko
Joseki Ko
178 Followers

“Hmmmm.” she weighed the brush in her hand, tapping her palm, “might be fun to use this. He’s seen my butt get pink online, only fair that I get to see his. On the other hand, I would like to find out what its like.” Images of what he’d look like lying on the bed naked, getting spanked. She waved the brush through the air, as if giving him that spanking in slow motion. Her hand unconsciously went to her bottom, rubbing her palm against her cheek as if she’d already gotten smacked.

Jenn had made up her mind; she unbuttoned her jeans, slid them down her hips, kicked her shoes into the corner, and removed all her clothes. The apartment didn’t seem cold until now. She clutched the brush tight, as if it could keep her warm.

“Funny,” she thought “it will be warming up part me real soon.”

She turned the knob, hesitated for just a second, the carefully slid through the door, into the bedroom. Her first impression, bachelor pad, a double bed in the corner, nightstand with a reading lamp, a large dresser with an alarm clock perched on top. And the final piece of furniture, an over stuffed chair opposite the bed. Nothing quite matched, but it all seemed like it fit. One large candle on the dresser lit the room, with the help of the mirror behind it. She did not see him, and the door began to swing closed behind her, as if on its own. His hands touched her shoulders, strong, smooth, and warm. They sunk into the muscles at the top of her back. Muscles she didn’t realize were sore until he began to rub them. His fingers worked the spot were her neck met her shoulders. Loosening her neck, and making her arms feel like jelly. He leaned in close, she felt his breath on her hair,

“Feel good?” he asked.

“Mmmmm, yes”

“Good,” he whispered and gave her a kiss behind the ear.

Another kiss, down lower, then a light nibble on her earlobe, he moved her across the room, over to the bed, kissing her from behind, as they walked slowly across the room. He turned her, when they reached the bed. They both sat down, finally she saw him, face to face. He was handsome, not Brad Pitt, but full dark hair, dark eyes, a small cleft in his chin. He was wearing silk boxers, nothing else.

“So it’s the hairbrush huh? Going to try out a spanking for real?”

“I thought, well I’ve been curious.”

He reached out and put his hand on the back of her neck. He gently guided her forward and over his lap. She felt the cold silk slide against her belly and something stiff inside. She put her hand behind her, holding the hairbrush out to him.

“Hang on to it a minute, I’ll start you off slow,” he rested his hand on her waiting buttocks.

He squeezed gently, and brushed down across her thighs. He used both hands to slightly part her legs, and ran his fingers between them, up to her waiting sex. She hadn’t realized until now, how erotic this was, and how wet she had become. His fingers probed, looking for a reaction as he made small circles along her lips. Jess was so lost in the pleasure of his fingers, that she didn’t feel his hand rise. She was taken by surprise as the first slap came down on her ass. It was harder than she thought it would be, but there was no sting, not yet. Another spank, in the same spot and then another. The slaps were coming at random, no pattern, and no rhythm.

Gradually the sensation started to build, as his hand switched from cheek to cheek, and the spanks came faster, first a tingle, then the start of the faintest sting. His fingers were still busy between her legs. She felt his thumb begin to penetrate her, only a little, and his fingers had found her clit. He rubbed quickly, not changing at all when the spanks landed. She could feel herself opening up to his fingers. The spanking stopped, he moved his fingers through her hair and whispered,

“Time for the brush, beautiful. Are you ready?”

“Yes”, she handed the hairbrush back.

“Ask me for it.” He said, and leaned over to kiss her just pink ass.

She paused, not sure how to ask, or exactly what for. He took the brush; his fingers slowed their work on her pussy. He laid the back of the brush on her cheek, now she could tell how much it would cover,

“Ask me for the spanking.”

“Please,” her voice quivered, “spank me with the brush.”

He obliged. The brush came down with a thunderous whack. The initial sting was more than his hand, but it faded almost immediately. The sound was the scariest part. Spank, slap, crack, the sound filled the room completely, and Jess found herself flinching not from pain, but the sound. His fingers went back to work on her, as the brush landed again. She flinched, this time because the sting was starting to build. Whack! The tempo increased. As it did, so did the sting, and the wetness between her legs. She began moving her hips, grinding herself into his leg, the thrusting back as the brush came down. Whack!

“Yes!” escaped her mouth.

The heat from the spanking, and the warmth of her sex began to mix. While the spanking was going on, she couldn’t tell one part of her from another, the heat, the sting, the arousal, all mixed. Her eyes closed, she felt weightless, and she could feel his erection pressing into her hip. She tried to grind into it, tried to give him some of the pleasure she was feeling. She hadn’t realized it, but she was moaning out loud, grunting as the brush connected with her reddened cheeks.

The spanks stopped again, but this time he wrapped his arm around her waist, his fingers now pumping in and out of her. She was thrusting against every stroke his hand, trying to bring him deeper. One finger stayed on her clit, rubbing furiously now. Her moans and grunts turned to long cries and panting, she was close; she wanted him inside her, more than his fingers.

“Yes, oh yes, please, I want you inside me.”

A spank came down on her ass. His fingers pumped her even harder.

Whack! Another. She felt it starting, that building, where you can’t stop it anymore. He kept pumping, and gave her a few more spanks as she twitched, the spasm in her sex spreading throughout her body. It lasted what seemed like hours, then she lie shivering, her mind clearing. Once she was on earth, she reached back and felt her butt. A little warm to the touch, and when she rubbed hard the sting returned.

He lifted her from her lap. She knelt on the floor in front of him. After a few long hard blinks, her eyes could focus again.

“Wow, more than I expected.”

“I’m glad you liked it. That was you liking it right.” he smiled.

“Absolutely, and now I’m going to return the favor.” she reached out for the waist of his boxers.

As she started to pull them down, he stopped her.

“To bad you can’t”

“What? Why not?”

“You have to go”

“No I don’t, I can stay, I don’t have to be back until later.

The driver said…”

“The driver isn’t taking you back,” the room began to get brighter, “it’s time for you,” his voice was very faint, to wake up…”

Jenn opened her eyes; she was on the train. Curled up on a seat, her coat over her. She couldn’t quite shake the feeling of sleepiness out of her head. She took a deep breath, stretched, and that’s when she noticed, her panties were pulled down, and her skirt up. Jenn glanced around, she was alone, and put her skirt back in place. She let her hand move around her hip, over her butt, and rubbed. The harder she rubbed, the more she felt the ever so slightest bit of sting.

Joseki Ko
Joseki Ko
178 Followers