The Start of Something New

Story Info
Young romance.
1k words
3.83
18.1k
2

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/11/2022
Created 03/12/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This is my first submission, hope you enjoy, and please pass on some tips and comments"

*

Their love was inevitable, since the first day they met. Jake and Abby, Jake in his early 20's, was only 5'5 but, he had an amazing body, athletic yet strong, he had eyes you could stare into forever, dark brown hair and a great ass, as many girls always complimented. Abby, a young girl of just 18, perfect perky body, long luscious locks off blonde hair, beautiful bright blue eyes, fit but with that hour glass figure, nice round ass, perfect perky breasts, that you could fondle and suck forever.

Jake and Abby met only 2 weeks ago, they had been on many dates together, Abby being traditional, wanted to take it slow, let love flourish before jumping into things, but on their second date they couldn't keep their hands off each other, taking it slow took a whole new turn...

Jake took Abby out for a cute picnic lunch in the local parkland, overlooking the city. It was a beautiful spot with an amazing view, a gorgeous setting for two gorgeous people. There were a few people out and about walking in the park, so Jake picked a nice shady spot under a tree, with a little privacy. He opened a bottle of wine poured Abby and himself a glass, and made a toast to a great night. Abby grinned at him so excited to spend another night together. She was looking stunning Jake thought, in her little short red dress, only just covering her cute round ass, and showing off her amazing long legs. They opened the basket, took out some crackers, cheese, and some salad, and enjoyed the meal. They talked about absolutely everything, conversation just flowed, they were both virgins, and so being open and honest with each other is what attracted Abby to Jake, they had a deep connection already.

After eating most of the light lunch, Abby moved over to sit on Jakes lap, leaning against his strong chest, conversation slowed down. Jakes hands lightly caressed Abby's thighs absentmindedly, sending tingling sensations all over her body, she hadn't felt this before it was all so new. Abby turned to face Jake, his hands now rested on her round ass sending move shivers through her body. They kissed softly at first but then it became more eager. Jake rolled over on top of Abby, holding her head in his hands, their tongues sliding in and out of each other's mouths. As there bodies became entangled Abby let out little moans, she was lost in a different world, a world never experienced before. Her hands moved onto his chest and started un-buttoning Jakes shirt exposing his chest. She let out a soft moan enjoying the site of his chest, she started kissing down his neck sending shivers down his spine. Abby moved her kisses to his nipples, sucking on them and pulling them slightly with her teeth. She continued down his chest, making Jake squirm as his erection pushed against his shorts. He slid his hands up Abby's dress, she was wearing silky panties with lace, exactly what Jake loved.

They were cool to touch even though her body was heated from his touches. Jake hands slid over the panties, noticing a damp spot and he could feel the heat coming from her wet pussy. He one-handily pulled her panties off, causing Abby to stop kissing, and gasp, waiting for that next touch, the feeling of someone else's fingers on her virgin pussy. She bucked her hips pushing her wet pussy towards Jakes hands, and he struggles to control himself wanting to push his fingers deep in her pussy. But instead he just fingered Abby ever so lightly making her moan even louder, she pushed her hips up towards him more and more. As Abby hips pushed against his delicate touches, Jake covered her mouth with her kisses and she whimpered in pleasure at his touch

Abby's body was almost exploding with the feelings rushing around her, she pulled herself up a bit so that she could touch him as well. Although they had been dating for a little while and making out, she hadn't dared to touch his manhood yet, but he had shown her what it looked like and she really wanted to touch it. So now they were very horny and she felt confident enough to touch him. As Jake continued to tease her with his hands on her pussy, she reached out for his shorts and unzipped his pants. He paused with his hands for only a second and helped her pull his pants down a little so she could get to his penis. Once he continued to tease her she pulled his penis out of his pants and held it, she heard his low moan in her ear and she loved it knowing she was making him feel so good. She started stroking him, slowly at first and then faster feeling his body react to her touch. Abby dipped her finger into the soft top of his penis and felt the wetness that had started to well up there. She wondered what it tasted like and licked her finger. This really made Jake stop as he watched her lick his juices of her finger. He whispered in her ear 'taste good?', Abby just nodded. She wasn't sure what to expect but it was a sweet taste and slightly slimy but so yummy she defiantly wanted more. Again she moved her hand to his erect penis and started stroking his penis hard and fast, she enjoyed feeling his manhood in her hand. She was amazed that Jake trusted her to let her touch him like that, she felt so empowered by it.

Jakes head was spinning no women had touched his penis, let alone with the delicate touch she had, it made his body tingle all over. He could feel her wetness all over her beautiful pussy she was so wet and warm, he wanted to lick it all up and taste her. He started to synchronize his touches with her strokes on his penis, the tension and passion built up between them. Abby started moving with his touches that had become stronger, deeper inside of her, Jakes penis ached to be inside her. He felt his penis clench slightly as a wave of pleasure swept over him, but he didn't come yet it was just the beginning of what was to come... To be continued...