The "Stepford" Guys Ch. 01

Story Info
Three men pick the wrong place to tresspass.
1.3k words
3.56
28.9k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The 3 young men looked at the sign, " NO TRESSPASSING BEYOND THIS POINT PRIVATE PROPERTY."

"Look kyle we are going to have to go round it's private and the last thing we need is some old guy chasing us with a shotgun." said Dale.

Dale was the shorter of the 3, he pushed his black hair from his eyes, at 23 he was the youngest and the stockiest of them but his frame was muscle not fat, and it had served him well in the rugby team. Kyle was the tallest with dirty blond hair and a swimmer build and lastly was Jaime with his brown hair.

Kyle smiled "there is no way we are going to follow that fence round, I can't even see the end from here, It's not marked on the map so it could go for miles. If we stay quiet and keep away from open area's we probably won't be seen."

Dale shook his head "Probably being the word ."

Jaime looked at his watch " well in a few hours it's going to be dark, so I say lets go through the fence find a secluded area and set the tents up, there's a gap down there and if anyone see's us we will just say we didn't see the sign and apologise."

Dale knew he would not win and Jaime did have a point. "Ok come on then."

The 3 men set off unaware that there hiking trip was going to be disrupted but not by some old guy with a gun. This estate was owned by a group of people who had looked to secure there solitude so that they could live how they had chosen, that being with the women in charge. It was started by a few female scientist's who had over the years perfected ways to control the men in there lives and the men who stayed with them liked to be dominated. Over the years the estate had grown as more women and men had joined them. The gap in the fence was meant to allow deer free access and was monitored incase anyone tried to stray in, the second 3 human size forms crossed the threshold alarms sounded and a group of security was sent out, they soon spotted the 3 men pitching there tents and decided to not waste the opportunity presented to them.

The 5 women rushed into the clearing guns pointed at the men " hands up and don't move."

The guys spun round and raised there hands at the sight of the guns Kyle switched on the charm " Sorry ladies have we done something wrong?"

The ladies shot them with the tranquilisers with out even answering them and with in a few seconds all three were lying on the ground

The leader of the squad clicked on her walkie talkie " team 1 reporting in we've got 3 males in there 20's all good specimens what should we do?"

" if there worth bringing in then collar them and we'll have a look ." came the reply

A short while later the men started to come round and realised that they each had a collar around there neck.

Jaime jumped to his feet "hey what's the idea we weren't harming anything!"

The leader of the squad faced him " your trespassing which give's us every right and I would watch your tongue those collars are not for decoration. with a push of a button they deliver a shock , not enough to kill but it will put you on the ground. Now you will all get up and come back with us."

Slowly the boys rose and moved to gather there things

"No you will leave everything and just come with us"

Kyle carried on collecting his stuff up then zzzzzp he was rolling on the floor

"I said leave everything!"

he slowly got to his feet and set off with the others. After a while they arrived at a building and the men were lead into a room

A couple of the guards stayed at the door and after a while 2 young women entered both in lab coats.

The tallest of the 2, Abby smiled at them "now then we are just going to give you an injection. "

Dale jumped up "whoa there your not sticking a needle in me!"

Abby raised a hand to silence him" it's for your own benefit the reason we keep the area off limits is due to some local toxins and we need to inoculate you. We had to make sure you had the injection which is why we collared you to get you back here instead of having you run off then falling ill somewhere where you couldn't get help."

The three guys looked at each other and all nodded. Abby pulled open a draw and pulled out 3 syringes and filled them from a bottle

" if you could just lie down on the beds and roll up your sleeves?"

the 3 guys laid down and abby and her assistant Jenna injected them. Jaime went to sit up

Jenna placed a hand on his chest "just lie still a while the drug can make you woozy."

The two women watched the guys lay there and smiled as they noticed that one by one the guys started to shift uncomfortably

"well I guess the drug is working Jenna."

The guys sat up "Just what was in that needle? "demanded Kyle.

"Well by now you should all be as hard a rock it's a little something we've created it gives us complete control and we can have as much fun as we want."

Jaime jumped up and grabbed his hard cock through his jeans "well bitch this is as close as you are going to get. Your pretty but I like to have sex on my terms not as a drugged sex slave!"

Jenna laughed "and you think you have a say in it? Take off you shirts and jeans guys."

Immediately the guys started to strip till they were down to there underwear they all had a look of shock on there faces as they found there bodies would not obey there will.

"As well as the Viagra base there is also something to control you we have perfected it completely, you can do whatever you want except go against our will and if we say something you will obey."

The guys shifted uncomfortably in there underwear. Dales cock was sticking out of the fly of his boxers whilst Jaime's briefs and Kyle's boxer briefs were tented out.

Abby smiled "now Jenna isn't that the perfect sight 3 hot guys in there underwear?"

Jenna looked thoughtful "yes but there not posed very well, guys why don't you stand up straight and no hiding your erections with your hands"

At her command the guys hands moved away from covering there cocks all three knew that they had nothing to be ashamed of but it just didn't feel right to be taken advantage of like this.

"we can also control one other aspect of you body. CUM." Said Abby.

Immediately the guys started to gasp and pant as they felt there bodies start to obey the command Kyle's was first and he dropped to his knees whilst his cock throbbed with each release, Jaime grasped the bed to keep himself upright as the wet patch appeared on the front of his briefs as evidence of his reaction. Dale meanwhile tried in vain to cover the head of his cock as it was out in the open but he couldn't move his hands there so there was nothing to stop the jets of cum which shot from his cock and onto the floor.

Abby smiled "see even that pleasure is at our control, you 3 will now go with guards you will never attempt to leave here and you will never attempt to hurt anyone."

The 3 guys slowly left the room they knew that there was nothing they could do and wondered what would happen next.