The Stern Plan

Story Info
Professor meets Sigma Phi at secluded beach house.
332 words
1.48
27.4k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Carlotta Stern gave Marcus O'Brien a hateful look as he spoke to her across his large oak desk. "Professor Stern, here's your situation - if you agree to entertain the boys from Sigma Phi next weekend, I'll give you all copies of the videos. If you refuse, I'll release the tapes to your attorney." Carlotta had no doubt as to what O'Brien meant when he said "entertain."

"Something tells me that you wouldn't want Josette Garcia, a member of the University's Board of Trustees, to see the tape," O'Brien said. "While Josette could not directly reveal anything without breaking her oath regarding attorney-client privelege, you and I both know what would happen to your application for tenure. It would be history. And without tenure, you'd gradually be eased out. 20 years of work down the drain."

Carlotta asked, "How do I know you'll keep your promise and not release the tapes?" "You don't know - not completely," Marcus replied. "But I'll give you a sworn affadavit containing sensitive information about my personal life that, if released, could be damaging to me. That way you could hurt me if I choose to hurt you. It would be a standoff."

Carlotta paused to think. She'd worked hard to position her career. As a tenured professor, she'd have job security for life. But if O'Brien released that tape, particularly to Josette Garcia, her career was over. She looked at O'Brien. "I'll do it."

Marcus gave her papers to sign, in which Carlotta agreed to be present at The Crossroads Bar next Friday. Marcus would escort her to an undisclosed location to begin the festivities. Her obligations concluded Sunday night. In return, Marcus presented a sworn affadavit testifying to the fact that he was gay. Carlotta realized that (in the macho world of private investigators) such a revelation could destroy his business. They really did have the standoff Marcus promised.

"OK, Professor Stern, you can go now. Meet me at The Crossroads next Friday at six."