The Stop Sign On Botsford Road

Story Info
Troy's hot rod Mustang gets him one hot chick.
6.2k words
3.95
45.4k
7
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jallen944
jallen944
1,735 Followers

I rolled through the stop sign on Botsford Road at about thirty miles an hour. But this time it was different. This time I wasn't driving my old Taurus. This time I was driving my Wimbledon White 1966 Mustang coupe with the twin blue racing stripes down the hood. And this time, when I dropped it into second gear and let out the clutch, the rear tires squealed and the back end kicked out.

Cal laughed. He was sitting in the seat beside me. I ran up through the gears. The engine roared. Botsford was a lonely stretch of road between the farmlands where I lived and Sutton Township, and the tall pines on either side whipped by in a blur.

"Troy, dude, this car is awesome," Cal said, and laughed again.

I grinned because he didn't know just how awesome it was. The big curve was coming up before the last long stretch of road into Sutton. I touched the brake to bring the speed down a bit and downshifted from fourth to third. The Mustang dug into the turn like it was on a rail. I feathered the gas to keep it dug in. The tires squeaked just a bit to let me know they were hanging just on the edge.

"Jesus Christ!" Cal shouted.

He held the door handle with one hand and the edge of the dashboard with the other. I glanced down at the speedometer. It hovered around eighty. That was pretty good. The best I could manage around that curve in my old Taurus was about thirty five.

About halfway through the curve I felt the tires starting to bite. I stuck my foot in the gas and the Mustang dug in harder. It pulled hard through the rest of the curve and launched down the last stretch into Sutton. The speedometer only went up to 120. It was buried when we passed the Chamber of Commerce sign. Cal was laughing the whole way.

"Oh my God. That was the coolest thing I ever saw," he said.

We rolled into Sutton Township going just under the 35 mph speed limit down Elba Road. There was no way anyone could tell we had just been running more than 100 mph over that speed, especially not the cops. It was a Friday night and everyone in Sutton who had a hot rod was driving it up and down Elba Road. And with them came the cops.

We rolled for a while. It was fun to be a part of the cruise on Elba instead of sitting on the side, watching and wishing. I knew this day would come, the day I would finally get my Dad's sweet little Mustang back on the road. It just took a little longer than I anticipated.

The Dickey's Coney Island was at the south end of Elba Road, by the river. This was the place Cal and I went just about every Friday night to suck down a couple of coney dogs, check out the sweet hot rods that packed the parking lot, and get our fill of the eye candy. Tonight there were girls everywhere. It was a warm summer night, and it was like they all came out looking for a good time.

Cal and I circled the parking lot a couple of times, looking for a spot to park, but also checking out the girls. There were so many hot chicks it was hard to pay attention to where I was driving.

A lot of people checked us out as we went by. Mine was the new car, and everybody liked to check out the new ride. It was pretty cool to finally be on the other side.

"You see one you like?" I said.

"You mean do I see one I don't like. What about you?"

"Yeah, that one," I said, and pointed at a chick who was bent over the open trunk of an old Corvette. She was wearing a very short, pleated skirt, and we had a clear view of how her tiny panties barely covered her ass.

"Yeah, this is hot," Cal said.

The place was full of girls like that. It was like an early Christmas. We circled around the parking lot and a spot opened where an old Dodge pulled out. Cal and I went inside to get something to eat.

The girl behind the counter was new. She picked a busy night to start working. She was real nice, though, when she took our order. Usually I got a footlong coney dog and onion rings. Today I ordered a bacon cheeseburger an fries. Today I was trying new things.

All the booths and tables were filled. That didn't matter, though. Cal and I took our food out to the Mustang to eat. There was no more hiding because we were a pair of schmucks in a Taurus. Tonight we were the cool guys in the Mustang. It didn't take long to notice the difference.

"Check that out," Cal said.

I had just taken a big bite of my bacon cheeseburger and I had mayonnaise on both cheeks. At first I didn't see her. But how could I not notice her? She was a curvy blonde in tight cutoff shorts, and she was headed toward us.

"Sweet Jesus, don't make me lose it now," Cal said.

I felt the same. My burger nearly caught in my throat. This girl had a sweet, angelic face with a tiny nose, and big boobs under her snug, short t-shirt with a flower on the front. Her boobs jiggled and swayed under her shirt like she wasn't wearing a bra.

She walked up to my side of the Mustang and smiled.

"Hi. This is your Mustang?" she said.

"Yeah," I said.

"It's cool. My Daddy has one like this. Only, his is yellow," she said.

"Does he drive it around here?" I said.

She shook her head and her boobs jiggled.

"Only on Sundays after church. When it's not raining," she said.

"Does he take you for a ride in it?" I said.

I glanced at Cal. He was staring at her with his mouth hanging open like a goober. I hoped he didn't ruin this for me. She stood right next to the Mustang and leaned down into my window. The top of her shirt opened and I could look right down at her bare boobs. She definitely wasn't wearing a bra.

"Every Sunday after church we get ice cream. He drives too slow, though. I like fast Mustangs. They get me hot," she said in a matter-of-fact tone like she was talking about her homework. Her fingers absently touched her chest between the swollen mounds of her boobs.

I felt a surge between my legs and had to sit up straight. This was my lucky night. This little doll was so innocent and sweet, and yet clearly horny. After so many lonely nights, finally I had a chance to get lucky, and it was all because of my Mustang. All those long nights of hard work were about to pay off.

She had soft gray eyes, thick, pouty lips with pale lipstick, and long, fine blonde hair past her shoulders. The thought of doing nasty things with this sweet girl made me burn with desire, and rock hard between my legs.

"What's your name?" I said.

"Cory. What's yours?"

"Troy. You wanna go for a ride?"

She frowned. "I don't know. Is it a fast car?"

"Fastest Mustang around here," Cal said.

Cory's face lit up. "Ok. Where do I sit?"

Cal grabbed his dinner and opened his door.

"You can sit here," he said. She walked around the front of the Mustang, bouncing with each excited step. He grabbed my stuff too, and grinned. "Good luck, dude."

He jumped out and Cory jumped in. She stretched her long, bare legs, and I swallowed hard. I was already lucky.

"Make sure that belt's tight. I'm gonna make this thing move," I said.

She pulled the seat belt over her lap and snapped it in. The shoulder strap cut between her big boobs, and her hard nipples poked through the thin shirt. I strapped my own belt on. She smiled at me and glanced at my lap. Her eyes got wide and her smile got a little bigger. I hoped she liked what she saw.

I fired up the Mustang and revved the engine a couple of times, just to give Cory a thrill. If fast Mustangs got her hot, I wanted her to boil over.

We drove up Elba Road with all the other hot rods out that night. I sat pretty tall and drove at a good, slow speed. I wanted everyone to see me in my hot Mustang with this hot chick.

When we got to the end of Elba, most of the other hot rods turned around to cruise back the other way. I had other plans, and I turned onto Botsford Road. The Mustang got up to the 120 mph on the speedometer before I had to slow for the curve. Trees whipped by on either side. The yellow stripes down the center of the road were like one long, yellow string.

I slowed down for the big curve, but maybe not enough. Coming into town I was trying to impress Cal. This time, I wasn't just trying to impress Cory, I was trying to make her so horny she couldn't stand it. Instead, I might have frightened her.

The tires squealed. She grabbed the door handle. Then the back end started to slide out and for an instant I had a horrible vision of the Mustang spinning and tumbling off the road into the trees. I lifted off the gas. The back tires skidded a bit more until they scrubbed off enough speed to get a bite. We were all the way on the other side of the road when the Mustang snapped back into line. The long, lonely stretch of Botsford Road lay ahead of us. I stuck my foot into the gas. The engine roared and I pounded through the gears. Cory actually squealed and clapped her hands. I grinned. I was so in.

The stop sign on Botsford Road came up in a hurry. I hardly slowed down for it, which was probably a bad idea. What if a little old lady was coming up to the intersection and couldn't tell that I had only slowed to about 80 mph? That was how James Dean was killed. But I didn't have time to worry about that now. I had a horny blonde with big boobs in the seat beside me.

"Where are you taking me?" she said.

"I know a place where we can look at the river. And make out," I said, and looked at her to see her reaction. She smiled back at me. That was what I was hoping to see.

I turned off of Botsford onto a side road. We passed a lot of houses until we got to a park at the end of the street. I pulled into a parking spot that looked over the river, just beyond the kids swings and slides. I let the engine idle for a minute before I shut it off. The sudden quiet was a bit of a shock. It was a few seconds before I heard the crickets.

"It's nice," she said.

It took me a second to realize she was talking about the view of the river. I had a view of my own that was pretty nice, of her fine body in the dim, pale moonlight.

"Very nice," I said.

She saw that I was looking at her and her smile got a little bigger. I leaned over, slipped my arm around her neck to pull her closer, and kissed her. She had soft lips that yielded to my pressure. She moaned softly, which helped turn me on.

I had an erection sticking down the leg of my jeans and I couldn't wait to let it out. I tried to shift in the seat to make myself comfortable. It didn't help much. When I installed the form-fitting competition seats it was to hold me in place around tight turns. I never considered that I might want to get my hands around the curves of a hot looking girl instead.

Cory leaned closer to me. Her lips parted and I slipped my tongue between them. Her tongue touched mine and my blood surged. She knew what she was doing. She must have done this before.

This was my lucky day. I was feeling like I could do nothing wrong. I decided to see how far I could take it and reached over to feel her boob. My fingers touched her soft flesh and her back arched and she moaned in my mouth. I squeezed a little harder. Her boob fit my hand perfectly and her hard nipple stuck out through the thin shirt.

"Mmm yeah baby," she breathed into the side of my neck, and kissed me again.

I was twisted in my seat like a big time wrestler had broken me in half. My back was cramping, but there was no way I was going to let go of her boob. A meteor could have struck in the middle of the parking lot and wiped out civilization for a thousand miles in every direction. Nothing was going to make me let go of her perfect boob. Except maybe Cory herself. Actually, she offered me an upgrade.

"I'm really warm. Would you like to feel how warm I am?" she said.

She took my hand and moved it down over her belly. Her legs spread and she pushed my hand to the crotch of her cutoff shorts.

"Yeah, you're really warm," I said.

I pressed my middle finger into her crotch. She looked into my eyes and moaned and bit her lower lip. I rubbed her crotch and her hips squirmed.

I slipped my hand down the front of her shorts and into her panties. She had only a few wisps of hair between her legs. She spread them a bit wider. My fingers wiggled in a bit further. When I found her moist pussy lips, I pushed my middle finger between them. She moaned softly, like the purr of a happy pussy cat.

Her hand reached over to my lap and squeezed my hard bulge.

"Wow. It feels like you got a really big willy," she said.

I paused with my middle finger halfway up her pussy.

"Did you call it a willy?" I said.

"Yeah. What do you call it?"

"I call it my dick."

She giggled and covered her mouth with her hand.

"My Daddy's name is Dick," she said. She unbuckled my belt, pulled down my zipper and pulled out my dick. "It's pretty big."

Her gentle hand stroked it slowly.

"Kiss it," I said.

Her eyebrows went up, like she was surprised.

"You want me to?" she said.

"Yeah."

She pulled her legs up to kneel on the seat. I had to take my hand out of her panties, which was too bad. I was enjoying the feel of her warm pussy. She had to maneuver around the tall, chrome shift lever with the white ball, but she bent over my lap, lowered her head and took my cock right into her mouth.

I let out a sigh. All I did was ask her to kiss it, but what the hell. Sure, she was only blowing me because I had a cool Mustang, but she was still blowing me. I was just amazed at how easy it was. If I was still driving that old Taurus she never would have talked to me. I should have been angry about that, but it was hard to get angry at a girl when she had my cock in her mouth.

Her head moved up and down slowly. I laid back with my head on the headrest. I couldn't move. Her mouth was warm and wet and she sucked in her cheeks. If I cared I would have had to wonder how many times she had done this before. Her mouth, however, was too exquisite to worry about such insignificant details.

She paused to lick the head, then closed her mouth over it and bobbed her head. She took it deep into her mouth, too, at least half of it before it made her gag.

"Oh God that feels good," I said with a deep groan.

Cory looked up at me. Her saliva glistened on her lips.

"I love your willy, Troy. I bet it would feel good in my slitty," she said.

"Have you ever done it on the hood of a Mustang?"

She looked out the windshield at the front of the Mustang.

"Are you serious?"

She jumped out and ran to the front of the Mustang before I could answer. I climbed out to join her. I felt a little awkward with my hard dick wagging from the front of my jeans, but this wasn't the time to worry about how silly I looked.

"Your car gets me so hot. I can't wait for it," Cory said.

I wrapped my arms around her and kissed her. I loved the feel of her soft boobs against my chest. I slid my hands down her back and squeezed her ass. My hard cock pressed against her belly.

"Let's get these off first," I said.

I unbuttoned her shorts, pulled down the zipper, and let them fall to her ankles. She stepped out of them and whipped her tiny panties off. I had to stand there for a few seconds to stare at her naked body in the dim moonlight. How did I get so lucky?

But I didn't stand around waiting for an answer. I picked her up by her waist and set her bare ass on the hood. The white paint and blue stripes were still fresh, but I wasn't worried. I didn't think her soft ass would scratch it.

"Ooo, it's still warm," she said.

"Yeah. It's hot, like your ass," I said.

I pulled up her t-shirt and bent down to lick her nipples. The cool night air made them stick out. She sighed and ran her fingers through my hair.

I laid her back and pushed her legs apart. She raised her head to look at me.

"Are you gonna kiss me there?" she said.

"If I had all night I'd lick you all over," I said, and she giggled.

I dropped my head between her thighs and licked her slit. Her pussy was as sweet as it looked.

"Oh God yes," she said with a deep groan.

My cock throbbed. It was nice to lick her pussy and make her feel good. It was nice to feel my cock in her mouth, but I couldn't wait to get it in her pussy.

I ran my tongue over her lips and poked it into her tight slot over and over until she pulled my head up.

"You can fuck me now, baby. My Mom, she put me on the pill 'cause she knows I like to fool around with boys."

I stood up between her spread legs and pulled her ass to the front edge of the hood. The Mustang sat low over its wide wheels, which put Cory at just the right height for me, almost as if I had planned to fuck hot looking chicks on the hood.

I rubbed the head of my cock along her slit. Cory was looking up at me and licking her lips, and her ass squirmed. This girl was really hot for it.

I leaned forward. The head of my cock pierced her pussy lips. Her mouth was open just a bit and she winced. She was a tight fit, no matter how many guys she had done this with before. I put both hands on the warm hood on either side of her and leaned into her a little harder. The rest of my cock slowly sunk into her tight pussy, and she didn't moan until I hit bottom.

"Oh yes baby. Fuck me," she said with a sigh.

She wrapped her legs around my waist and pulled me down. I rocked my hips back and forth. The Mustang rocked with me, even on its tight springs. My eyes rolled back and my jaw fell slack. Her pussy was as delicious as I had imagined, and so much more. It had been too long since I had enjoyed the pleasure of a girl, and I wasn't about to question my luck tonight.

There were no squeaks from the Mustang. I was glad to find that out. But there were plenty of squeaks and squeals from Cory, every time I drove my cock into her. There were a few houses not too far from where we were parked. I was surprised no one came out to see what all the noise was about.

I tried to hurry up. I wanted to finish enjoying Cory's fine body before we got busted. I also tried to take my time, though, which made it a little difficult for me. I wanted to make sure I got her off as well. There might be other hot chicks in Sutton township that might like to go for a ride in my Mustang. I didn't want Cory to tell them to stay away because I was only in it to get my own rocks off.

She was moaning out loud and wiggling all over the place. She must have been close. I started pounding harder and let myself go. I groaned like an angry bull. I pumped a flood of cum into her. Cory's back arched off the hood like she was trying to throw me off her, and she screamed so loud I was sure we were going to get caught.

On the way back to Sutton I cruised at a decent pace. Cory sat in the seat beside me, grinning, her cheeks glowing. I grinned back. It was too bad I had to drop her off where I found her. I'd probably never see her again, and that was too bad. I'd love the chance to get in her shorts again, next time on a bed where we could get right at it. Next time I wanted her on top of me so I could hold her beautiful boobs and watch her face when I shot my cum inside her.

At the stop sign on Botsford Road, I slowed down a bit, but still blew through it at about thirty miles per hour. I had my mind on the big curve coming up. This time I wasn't going to take it nearly as fast as when we came out. There was no need to take such a big risk to turn Cory on when she'd already put out.

That was when I saw the red and blue flashing lights in my rearview mirror.

"Shit," I said, and slowed down.

Cory turned to look through the back window.

"Are you gonna get a ticket?" she said.

"Probably."

I pulled the Mustang off to the side of the road, just before the big curve, shaking my head. How many times had I blown through that stop sign and there was never a cop there?

The cop took his time getting out of his car. I had my hands on the steering wheel, and I was getting impatient. Cory looked a little nervous in the seat beside me, with her hands in her lap.

jallen944
jallen944
1,735 Followers
12