The Storm

Story Info
The storm builds with passion.
983 words
14.4k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The sweat on her back glistened in the candlelight. The flickering lights added to the ambience, further enhancing her beauty. The lightning from outside the window illuminated the bedroom in an outer worldly glow every now and then, and the rain set a natural rhythm against the farmhouse windows old panes of glass.

I bent her over, her ass high in the air and held her there. I leaned down to run my tongue slowly and nastily up the length of her slit. A little roll around for her clit, a probing tongue and then a tiny flick on the button of her ass. She twitched a little then subconsciously thrust her ass at me as I pulled away. I settled her into her pillows, petting and kissing her lovingly.

I held onto her right hip with one hand and grabbed a handful of hair in the other. I gripped it firmly. She moaned into the pile of pillows and grasped tightly onto the bars of the headboard. She knew what was coming.

Just then the rain hit the glass full force.

Smack!!

My hand slapped her tight smooth ass as I slid deep into her wetness. All I could hear were squishy sounds from her pussy and a low moaning growl from deep in her throat which faded into the sound of distant thunder. I pushed all the way in and stopped, then pumped a couple of times as I traced a finger around the tattoo on the small of her back. She squeezed me, tight.

'Oh gawd this pussy was gonna be just wicked,' I thought to myself as I flexed my cock inside her. She squeezed back, capturing me.

I started to thrust harder, faster, firmer, sweat from my brow landing on her olive skinned back. Her muscles contracted on me and pulled me deeper within her. Her warm juices oozed out and dripped slowly down my legs. I kept one hand on her ass and the other grasping her hair as I kept slamming into her. Louder groans and growls were coming from her as she fucked me, rolling and moving with me. Then, suddenly, she threw her head back and just wailed like a beast. I pulled her up onto her knees and embraced her, holding her close, hugging her and kissing her neck as she quivered in my arms.

Lightning lit the room and we both just stopped to listen for the thunder. I held her even closer as we heard a devastating crash just out in the field. Her pussy contracted so much I could hardly move. I started pounding into her again before we slowed to a steady rocking motion. She looked around and gave me a rapturous, beautiful smile. I felt as though I could just disappear into her big beautiful eyes and die happy. I rolled her to her side, spooned in tight behind her so I could play with her as I fucked her, keeping time with the rain beating on the windows.

I kissed her neck, wrapping my right arm around her body so I could fondle her breasts as ny left hand trailed up and down her thigh. She nibbled my arm and cooed. I spread her legs a bit and reached in, making slow circles around her tight little clit as she pressed back against me. The lightning from outside lit the room, making her glow. She was delicious. I made little growling noises in her ear and she growled back, her pussy clenching my cock, her hand kneading my hand over her breast. I pushed in farther, a little harder, picking up the pace a little. She was grinding her ass against me. I loved the way she could move. We were in sync and I loved giving her pleasure.

She stopped for a second, turning her head to me. "I'm loving this, really", she said, "but I want you to fuck me some more, really really, fuck me."

I smiled and kissed her, enjoying her luscious tongue as I held myself deep inside her. Lightning flashed and then thunder, close-by. Rain beat against the windows as I replied, "ok hon. Let's go."

I pulled her up on top of me without pulling out, her back was still to me. I sat up and bit her shoulder, taking both her hands in my right hand and held them up, touching them against the headboard over our heads.

"Keep them up here baby," I growled, then put both my hands on her hips, and started to pump her.

She was tiny and fit just right on me so I could kiss and bite her neck and totally have her, use her. I held her hips and fucked her hard, lifting my ass off the bed with every thrust. I gave it to her fast in jackhammer fashion, pounding against her ass.

She turned her head and offered me her tongue, cursing and kissing me at the same time. I grabbed her by her hair and kissed her deeply, fully, melting into her eyes. I took her hands and put them on her breasts, kneading them, just a little roughly. Leaving them there, I then placed my hands on her hips and hammered into her some more. I could feel my climax approaching and fucked her even harder and faster.

"Cum with me baby," I whispered in her ear.

"Oh yes, I want to," she moaned.

I abandoned myself to her, in her, for her, for me, and the painful sweet tensing began.

"Oh God, oh God, oh God...." she screamed as she came, her pussy clenching my cock like a fist.

I shot my cum deep inside her and I held myself there until the mad intensity began to fade. She rolled off and turned to caress me. We kissed as storm continued to rage outside our windows.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

The Demure Divorcee A repressed divorcee has her horizons expanded.in Erotic Couplings
Quickie Hard and fast.in Erotic Couplings
Ravaged You have a night of raw pleasure.in Erotic Couplings
Milked by My Landlady Sometimes a guy just needs a helping hand.in Erotic Couplings
Interior Motives Boss has designs on employee's wife.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories