The Storm

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His kisses followed the gentle curves between her areolas as his mouth found the other nipple, giving it the same pleasurable treatment the first had received. She tangled her fingers in his hair, holding him in place and she felt as well as heard him moan her name. She pulled him away; brought his face up to hers and kissed him with all the desire he made her feel.

Her lips found his neck, then his ear, nibbling softly as he moaned her name once more. Pulling away briefly, she looked deep into his eyes.

"Please, Jack. I need you. Don't deprive me any longer," she whispered.

He brought his lips to hers again, pressing his throbbing erection against her. She parted her legs to allow him access. He lifted her slightly, feeling her legs wrap around his waist as he pushed himself slowly inside her. Resting his hands on the trunk of the tree on either side of her, he pumped into her slowly, feeling her hips move with his.

He kissed her again. His kiss this time was tender, passionate and full of the desire he felt for her. The sweet taste of her was nearly his undoing. His hips pumped harder into her, her moans of pleasure muffled by his lips on hers. She wrapped her arms around him and caressed his back as her orgasm began to work its way through her body. Tearing her lips from his, she cried out his name when he hit that spot that would bring her over the edge.

Just seconds away from his own release, he pumped even harder into her when he felt her legs tighten around him. Roaring her name from his lips, he emptied his cock into her convulsing pussy.

He held them both up as they gasped for air; their perspiration glistened in the moonlight as they continued their intimate embrace, his rapidly softening member still lodged deep inside her. He took a step back, allowing her feet to touch the branch beneath them. She held him tight, unable to hold herself up on her own.

He pulled the towel from behind her and laid it out on the branch before bringing her down to lay with him, both laying on their sides facing each other. He held her close as the moon shone on the water and the embers of the fire dissipated. They remained on the limb wrapped in sensual caresses and gentle loving until dawn.

They watched the sun peak the horizon once more. "Do you have to rush off again?" he asked, somewhat disappointed, remembering the last time they were together.

She leaned into him, "my schedule is free today, what did you have in mind?"

He climbed down from the tree then gathered up their clothes. She wrapped the towel around her as he pulled on his jeans. He helped her down from the limb, feeling her straddle his broad shoulders and they strolled back to his cabin. They were both famished from the activities of the previous night. He prepared a light brunch to enjoy on the deck.

As Jack cleared the dishes from the meal, Bridgett attempted to suppress that drive inside her. Although unsuccessful, she soon made it evident that her sexual appetite had not yet been quenched, that she craved more. She parted her legs slightly as she repositioned her hips toward the edge of the adirondack chair she sat in. With a watchful eye on Jack who fueled her movements, she parted the towel with one hand as she seductively moved the other to the tuft of curls between her tingling thighs.

She caressed the outer labia then inner, making certain Jack could see every movement. Her body was on fire and she craved relief. With her eyes closed her fingers continued their quest as she moved them to her slit. A slow massage at first, but when she opened her eyes again she noticed Jack standing mere inches from her, watching intently, her pace quickened. She reached beneath the towel and began to flick one nipple with her free hand and within moments a powerful orgasm coursed through her. Her body convulsed in the chair as Jack moved in to assist, which caused yet another orgasm to rush through her.

Content for the moment, she pulled Jack to her and kissed his lips softly then whispered, "if I would have only known you were serious about your trespassing sign I would have come over here much sooner."

Jack, still between her trembling thighs gazed adoringly at Bridgett when she sighed dreamily as she winked, biting her lower lip slightly with her teeth.

Bridgett remained in the chair as her body recovered from the intense pleasure. When her breathing calmed Jack reached for her hand and as she gazed in his eyes she could clearly tell he craved more as well. More love, more excitement, more passion as the two crossed the threshold into an intimate embrace and rekindled the ecstasy for a third time.

Mouth to mouth, tongues engaged in pyretic dance, as they retreated to the comforts of his bed for a continuum of their highly anticipated erotic euphoria.

Epilogue

Bridgett told a little white lie about the roads being impassable when she phoned her boss several days after the storm. She wasn't ready to leave Jack just yet. Eventually though, she did return home and to her job. Jack visited her several times throughout the year and their attraction to the other only strengthened. Jack told Bridgett she needed to come stay with him in the cabin and later that night she proposed to him! Bridgett quit her job and moved to the island after Jack said yes!

*

A special thank you goes out to my friend michchick98. Thanks for all your help with this story!

Thanks for reading this story. I would love to know what you thought of it, so please leave a comment! I write for my enjoyment as well as my readers and I try my best to improve each story. Positive criticism is helpful. Don't forget to vote!

12