The Storm Ch. 05

Story Info
Sara finds there can be no escape.
1.7k words
4.29
11.6k
2
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 12/24/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sara692
Sara692
181 Followers

"Why are just Father Jason and the two brothers the only ones that will have me when you told me before that I would be available to all the others?"

"HE has been very pleased with Father Jason's selection of you and will let him have you for a short time while you are not fertile and can not get pregnant by him. HIS sons however, will have you to breed with after you bear his son and become fertile again. The alchemy has prepared your body for this."

"What, I am to breed with his sons? Why are they not breeding with the others?"

"It has taken many hundreds of years to prefect the alchemy for breeding with humans. The ingredients are rare. It seems it is very successful with you. Things are developing normally. This has not happened before. When his sons were conceived, there were problems and the baby development was not normal. Your body will be receptive for them after the baby is born. There will be no need to put someone else through the process and waste the rare ingredients to prepare another woman to breed. Your body is perfect and ready."

"What do you mean the babies did not develop normally?"

"It was hoped they would be more human. To be capable of speech and to breed with out the help of alchemy so they would be able to produce children with as many human women as possible. This did not happen. It will be so with you. Fortunately, they have normal human sexual urges and can have sex at any time. The offspring you and they will produce will be able to breed with all women. This is what HE has hoped for. This is what the alchemist has promised and the scriptures have revealed."

I was shocked and scared. I was to be used for breeding like an animal, for what purpose? I was going to ask just this when the old one continued.

"You should be very happy and proud. Your sons will be the beginning of a new civilization. Our Lord is to begin his rein and it will be through your sons."

I lay back lost in thought. I didn't notice she had left. My hands were exploring my slightly swelling belly. I could feel it now, the fuller feel, even though I still looked somewhat slender when I looked at myself in the mirror. My hands went to my breasts and felt the tenderness and the slight swelling there. Yes, the changes were starting, just like the old woman was saying. I could feel it.

My feelings were mixed. I knew I needed to escape to end this but then the sex was incredible. I had never had orgasms like this before. How could I bring myself to leave? I was exhausted and slipped into a deep sleep only to be awakened later by the sons. They repeated what they had done earlier. I heard myself screaming through my orgasms as they took turns with me leaving me again exhausted and falling into a deep sleep.

The only relief I got from their assaults were the times I got to sleep and the times the old woman interrupted the sex for me to eat and bathe. I lost all track of time. For me, the days, nights and weeks slipped by in sexual exhaustion. My stomach was quickly swelling, my breasts fuller.

I had forgotten about Father Jason and it wasn't until several days had gone by with no sexual assaults and my mind clearing that I thought of him. I was lying in the tub of hot water soaking, when I thought of him. What happened? Why hadn't he come to me and help me. I thought about asking the old woman when she came in to take care of me but my thoughts quickly went to my stomach as I felt movement. I looked at myself and could see the movement. It was moving. I was so swollen, my stomach huge. How come the Sons had not had me for days? Suddenly I was scared. Was I close? What day was it? What happened to the time? Oh god I thought, I'm going to have His baby. I was hyperventilating to the point of almost passing out when the old woman came into the room and helped me from the tub and to the bed.

"You are getting close now. The baby will come in several days now. Do you feel movement?"

I gasp, "Yes", as I felt a kick that took my breath away. I lay down staring down my body, at my swollen belly. It kicked again as I looked and I could see the skin ripple as it moved. My hands went there to feel. Oh god I thought, I can feel it move. The old women felt too.

"Yes it will be a matter of days or hours now," she said as she smiled at me. "Soon it will be time for rejoicing."

I watched the skin of my stomach ripple as it moved around, both hands feeling. I felt where there was a large bulge. It felt huge. The old woman felt there too and said, "That feels like a foot, I think it is a foot." She laughed at the look of fear on my stricken face. She left and returned in a short time with something to drink.

"Here dear drink, this it will make the delivery much easier."

I started drinking this foul tasting stuff and almost gagged. "Oh god this is the foulest tasting stuff you have ever given me," I choked and almost spit it out but she stopped me and held the glass to my lips.

"You have to drink it," she stated. "It will make the delivery much easier. If you don't, you will be in more pain than you can imagine."

I choked it down gagging all the while. It wasn't much later that I passed into a deep sleep. I awoke sometime later, how much later I didn't know but everything was hazy. It was the pain, the pain that was coming from my stomach and groin. I screamed as the next pain shot through me. It felt like my insides were coming apart. I screamed again.

The old one came rushing in. There were others that I couldn't make out. The pain was excruciating. I was in this fog of pain.

"It is time, the old woman said to the others, alert everyone and make the Alter ready. Help me get her up and to the Alter. Alert Him and let Him know his son is soon to be born."

I passed out and later awoke upon the Alter. I was nude and strapped down. My hands and arms were above my head and my legs bent ant the knees and strapped down so I was spread open. I could hear chanting and could just make out others in the room. It was dark although there were lighted candles arranged around me. I couldn't see clearly through this hazy fog. The pain hit me again and I screamed. I kept screaming. I felt wetness gush between my legs. Sweat gathered upon my body, the pain was immense. I kept screaming.

I heard someone say the water broke. I think it was the old one, the old woman. She was kneeling between my legs telling me to push. I couldn't, the pain was too much to bear. It hurt, my insides felt like they were coming out. I screamed again and kept screaming. I could feel others touching me. The chanting was louder now; I could hear it through my screams.

"The head is clear," I heard the old one say as more pain shot through me. I could feel it coming out of me. I looked down my body and saw redness, blood all over me, hands touching it and smearing it all over me. I saw blooded hands move back to the mouths of those around me, tasting my blood. I was horrified. I passed in and out of consciousness.

I awoke to the old one massaging my stomach. The pain was gone or almost gone. It wasn't quite as bad at least. There was another sharp pain and I felt something slip from my body. The after birth I heard her say as she kept massaging my stomach. Someone took it and placed it within a silver bowl and left it beside me.

Coming in and out of consciousness, I was aware of a baby crying in the background through the chanting. My baby, I looked around and saw Him holding it above his head showing it to the others. I could see warship in the eyes of those nearest me. All held their hands up in the air towards Him and his Son. Chanting and revealing in their savior.

There was another in the chamber dressed in a dark robe, a high priest. I saw him holding the silver bowl above his head and then lower it to his lips. I looked to where it had been placed beside me and saw it was missing, unaware of when the High priest took it. I shuddered as I watched him place it to his lips and sink his lips into the contents.

The old woman interrupted the proceedings as she placed a container to my lips and ordered me to drink. That was when I faded into darkness.

I awoke some time later, it was dark, and my head was in this clouded fog. The bed I was in was warm and comforting and very familiar. The room was also warm and had a very familiar smell too. An odor I hadn't smelled in a while. My apartment I thought, it couldn't be? Is it?

Was this all a bad dream? I reached for the bedside light out of habit and found it and easily and turned it on. Light flooded my bed room. Yes, I was home. It had been a dream, a bad dream I thought as I struggled to get up. I needed to pee, the pressure was great. That's when the pain hit me. My body was sore and abused. My breasts hurt, my groin hurt. I looked down at my breasts, cupped them with my hands and saw small tooth marks. My belly was still somewhat extended and sore.

"Oh my god," I said to the empty room. "It wasn't a dream at all. It was all true, it happened." I sank to my knees shaking, releasing the contents of my bladder with the fear that was coursing through me as I fainted.

Sara692
Sara692
181 Followers