The Storm Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
iraussieguy
iraussieguy
419 Followers

“I hope I pleased you Sir?” Barb inquired.

“Whew,” I gasped as I quickly gathered my thoughts and reached for the bag, “That was beautiful Barb, just beautiful. Now both of you, about turn and hands behind your backs!”

“Oh my god.” Barb hissed as she and Julia followed my instructions.

I unzipped the bag and took out four leather cuffs that I attached to each of the girls’ wrists. A shiver ran through both their bodies as I fastened their wrists behind them with quick release metal clips. Next I slipped a padded blindfold over Julia’s eyes and guided her over to a corner of the room.

“Stand there until you are given permission to move.” I instructed.

To my surprise Julia did not resist at all, just standing quietly with her head downcast as I patted her bum and returned to Barb.

Suddenly the telephone rang twice and stopped.

“Oh hell,” Julia said nervously, “That’s my mother’s signal. It will ring again now. Pick it up please Jeff and hold it to my ear.”

Sure enough the telephone rang again and I picked up the cordless hand-piece and held it for Julia to talk.

“Yes Mother, yes, yes, I understand.” Julia said with some relief. “That’s great, I knew Rebecca would take milk from the bottle.” She paused as her Mother chatted away. “Yes I’m sure she will sleep well now, she rarely wakes during the night.” Another long pause was followed by, “Mother, I have to go now, Barb is getting on very well with Jeff and we are sort of all tied up right now. Yes, I’m glad Rebecca is fine, thanks for calling, Sam sends his love, love you, bye.”

I cut the connection on the phone as Barb; Sam and I burst out laughing.

“All tied up right now!” Sam chortled. “You’d better be careful saying things like that, your Mother might get ideas.”

“Hell no Sam, you know she is just so vanilla, she thinks a crop is something that grows in a field.”

After replacing the telephone I smacked Julia on her bum again to remind her of her place. Then I picked up the bag in my left hand and with my right I guided Barb back to the dining room. Sam moved himself to the doorway between the two rooms where he could watch Barb and I and also keep an eye on his sexy wife.

I stopped Barb at one end of the table, dropped the bag and held her at arm length. Her large breasts were heaving as she breathed deeply and the hardness of her large nipples showed that this was a very turned on lady. She moaned quietly and closed her eyes as I trailed a finger down the valley between her breasts and over her stomach to stop just short of her shaved pussy.

“Please Jeff.” She sighed as I teased her slit with the tip of the finger.

“Soon Barb soon.” I replied as I withdrew the finger. “Hang in there, the longer you hold off the better it will be when it happens.”

Barb gave me a dirty look and then a smile as she accepted my words. I kissed her full on the lips for the first time before moving behind and guiding her to stand up against the end of the table. She seemed to read my mind as she bent at the waist and squashed her breasts against the smooth wooden surface. I unclipped the wrist cuffs then slapped between her thighs to spread her legs apart as Barb reached out so her hands could grip the edge of the table. I looked over at Sam and grinned as he gave me the thumbs up sign.

I took some lengths of rope from the bag and secured Barb’s wrists and ankles to the solid legs of the table. She was now helplessly spread-eagle and I signaled to Sam to bring Julia into the room.

Sam clomped off on his crutches and I heard him say, “Turn around love, put your arms out and hold onto my shoulders, yes that’s right. Now follow me, just take it slowly, one step at a time.”

I stood and stroked Barb’s back and arse cheeks as I watched Sam come into the room with the blindfolded Julia following close behind. Sam led his wife to the opposite end of the table and I moved up to assist him. Barb twisted her head to watch as I gently pressured Julia into the similar position as my tied up new friend. Julia moaned as I unclipped the cuffs and quickly tied her wrists and ankles into position. I moved a stool into position for Sam so he could sit and still reach and touch his wife’s lovely arse. I slipped a leather paddle from the bag and placed it so Sam could easily reach it, then I pulled the blindfold from Julia’s head.

“Ohhhhhhhhhhh!” Julia moaned, blinking her eyes at the bright light and the sight of her best friend secured right on front of her.

I stepped into position beside Barb and looked at Sam to see his hand raised and ready to spank Julia. I raised my right hand, nodded to Sam, counted to three and the first spank landed firmly at the same time.

“Yessssssss!” Barb hissed, “More more!”

“Spank me Sam!” Julia cried.

Sam and I tried to keep in unison as we warmed the bums of our respective girls. Our hands rose and fell as the stinging spanks slowly had their effect on the smooth white skin. A lovely pink hue appeared on Barb’s shapely arse cheeks and the sounds coming from her mouth told me that she was thoroughly enjoying our first spanking. Sam was grinning widely and laughing as he tended to Julia, for a guy who had never spanked his wife until a few weeks ago, he sure was into it and having fun. As I watched Barb’s buttocks bounce under my hand I could not believe how my luck had changed since I rescued Julia and Rebecca from that muddy ditch. Now here I was with three new friends and involved with a dual spanking.

Sam looked at me and held up the leather paddle in his left hand. I nodded and we both stopped spanking and rubbed our hands over our girl’s arses.

“Please Sam, don’t stop!” Julia moaned.

“I want more Jeff.” Barb pleaded. “Please Sir, I’m almost there!”

“Don’t cum yet Barb.” I ordered, thinking that my voice showed more conviction than I really felt. I wondered to myself if I could really get her to orgasm on command as I grasped my paddle and raised it in the air.

I glanced at Sam, nodded again and the paddles smacked down noisily on the bare flesh.

“Owwwwwww!” “Yowwwwwwww!”

“Smack, smack, smack!” The stinging crack of the paddles mixed with the cries of the girls in the large dining room.

Ten firm smacks with the paddle had turned Barb’s cheeks from light to dark pink and I wondered if she could take much more.

“Six more spanks Barb, then you can cum!” I cried. “Count them out loud.”

‘Smack!” - “Ohhhhhh one!”

‘Smack!’ - “Yikes, two!”

‘Smack!’ - “Yahhhhh!, ohhh three!”

Sam was smacking Julia at the identical time to my swipes and she was calling and counting down the numbers with Barb.

‘Crack!’ - “Nooooooooo! Four!”

‘Crack!! - “Yessssssssss! Five!!

I paused for a few extra seconds and then smacked the paddle hard across both cheeks.

Unintelligible sounds came from Barb as her body arched against the ropes and shuddered as a wonderful orgasm swept through her perspiring body.

Three more smacks were heard from Sam’s paddle before Julia screamed as she too climaxed.

I dropped my paddle, ran into the kitchen and opened the door of the freezer. Hidden at the back I found a small paper parcel that Sam had arranged and I hurried back into the dining room. I ripped open the parcel and handed a frozen dildo to Sam before I stood behind the still shaking body of Barb. I ran a hand over her hot arse cheeks as I aimed the frozen dildo at her dripping pussy. I glanced at Sam and again he was ready and as I nodded we both pushed the icy pole into their vaginas.

Both girls shrieked loudly at the totally unexpected penetration. I gave Barb a few seconds to adjust to the sensation of the frozen dildo inside her then I commenced to fuck her. Slowly at first I moved the ice filled condom in and out of her pussy. The initial shrieks from the girls had turned to moans of delight as Sam and I slowly increased the tempo. The heat inside Barb and Julia melted some of the ice and the sloshing water created further erotic sensations. Our arms moved quicker as the ice sticks fucked both of our captives to another wonderful orgasm.

As the girls lay panting heavily over the table I quickly disposed of the now half-frozen dildos and grabbed two water bottles from the fridge. I released the ropes holding Barb and Julia on the table and they both flopped down on their backs on the floor. Sam and I passed each of them a water bottle and watched as they slaked their thirst. I squatted on the floor next to Barb who was still panting heavily and unable to speak coherently. She gave me a funny grin, shook her head from side to side and rolled her eyes to try and convey how she was feeling.

I heard Sam say, “Take your time baby,” and looked over to see that Julia was now kneeling in front of Sam partly collapsed over his knees. He was stroking her hair and motioned to me that we should return to comfort of the living room. I nodded, kissed Barb’s hand and scrambled to my feet.

I managed to assist Barb to stand on her somewhat wobbly legs and with one of her arms over my shoulders I helped her to flop on the couch in the living room. Returning to Sam I aided Julia to her feet and helped her while Sam followed on his crutches. Sam sank into his favorite chair with Julia on the floor at his feet.

“Be right back.” I called before hurrying upstairs where I found and grabbed some towels from the linen closet.

Back in the living room I threw a towel to Sam and Julia then sat down next to Barb and wiped the perspiration from her face and body.

“Could I have some more water?” Barb managed to pant.

I hit myself on my forehead before rushing back into the dining room for the water bottles. Both girls drank gratefully and we sat and waited for them to regain their breath. I sat with an arm around Barb as she rested her head on my shoulder. Sam winked at me; he was obviously very pleased that our plans had turned out so well.

“Fuck you guys,” Julia was, predictably, the first to speak. “That was just amazing, but I think there has been some collusion between to two before tonight.”

Sam laughed as he bent forward and kissed his wife on the cheek. “Well, let’s say that Jeff and I spoke on the phone a couple of times last week. It worked out well Jeff, don’t you think?”

I grinned as Barb mock punched my leg and said, “Never ever have I orgasmed like that before.” She shivered and continued; “I’m still tingling all over and having little cums, whew what a night. How can we ever thank you guys?”

“Oh I can think of a few ways,” I laughed. “But no rush, just rest for a while sweetie, Sam offered us the spare room for tonight if you are interested, and no work tomorrow is a bonus.”

“Interested?” Barb turned her head and kissed me. “You just try getting rid of me Sir Knight. Now I know why Julia was raving about you after they got back from the farm. I must admit that I didn’t expect anything more than a pleasant dinner party tonight, but after you spanked Julia I think I was just about ready for anything.”

Barb snuggled contentedly against me as the four of us discussed our feelings and emotions of our encounters that night. The lack of our experience had not stopped us from having a great time and privately I hoped that this was the start of a long friendship with Barb. Sam confessed that he and Julia had been practicing since they returned from the farm and after his initial reluctance he was now enjoying spanking his lovely wife. He laughed when he revealed that their intercourse after spanking was the best both of them could remember since the early days of their relationship.

At a pause in the conversation Julia giggled mischievously and said, “Hey Barb, you and I have been naked for some time and these two are still dressed. It’s about time that changed don’t you think?”

“I couldn’t agree more.” Barb said as she pushed herself away from me, knelt on the floor and started to remove my shoes and sox.

“I was wondering when this would happen.” Sam said as Julia unbuckled the belt of his pants and pulled the zip down.

My attention was soon back on Barb as she spread my legs apart and knelt between them. After a long kiss she slowly unbuttoned my shirt, pulled it free of my pants and slipped it free of my shoulders and arms.

“Just relax honey, it’s our turn to look after you.” Barb whispered as her mouth kissed its way to my nipples that she sensuously sucked and nibbled. Straightening her back Barb smiled as her hands loosened my belt and lowered the zip of my pants. I raised my bum and Barb slid my pants down my legs and off over my feet. She placed a hand on each of my thighs and rubbed erotically as they moved up to fondle my cock through my undies.

Our attention was distracted as we heard Sam moan and we looked over to see Julia’s head bobbing up and down as she sucked his cock. I knew how much Julia loved to, as she so eloquently described it, gobble the goop, and I hoped that Barb had a similar thing in mind for me.

I was soon to find out as Barb’s fingers grasped the elastic of my undies and quickly pulled them off. I relaxed against the back of the couch but Barb’s strong hands pushed me so I was lying flat on the leather with my cock pointing at the ceiling. Barb licked her lips as I slipped a cushion under my head so I could easily watch. Her fingers gently stroked my cock before she leant forward, kissed the tip and played her tongue in the hole. I moaned in anticipation but Barb surprised me by placing my cock between her breasts and squeezing them together. I had never experienced a breast fuck before and I closed my eyes to enjoy the amazing feelings. My mind vaguely took in the sound of Sam blowing into Julia’s mouth but most of my attention was with the delightful Barb. The smooth skin of her breasts rubbing my cock was giving me wonderful sensations as my hips arched off the couch.

“Don’t cum yet!” Barb instructed with a giggle as her fingers squeezed the knob of my cock.

I gave Barb a grin as she lowered her head and took my cock into her mouth. I watched as her head bobbed up and down then I closed my eyes and concentrated on the feelings. The touch of Barb’s lips, tongue and teeth on my cock caused me to moan loudly and once again my lovely cocksucker squeezed my knob. I breathed deeply, trying to relax and keep control when I heard a closeby giggle from Julia. Barb was sucking hard on my cock and as I opened my mouth to moan again a large nipple was pushed against my lips.

I opened my eyes to see Julia’s milk filled breasts blocking my vision of Barb. My cock jerked hard as milk dripped from Julia’s distended nipple into my mouth. The next few minutes were an erotic blur in my mind as the two girls combined to take me to a wonderful climax. My body juddered and my hips thrust upwards as my cock spurted its’ cum into Barb’s welcoming mouth. I was moaning loudly as she slurped and swallowed every last drop while I continued to suck milk from Julia’s teats. Finally the girls sat back on their heels while I calmed down and regained my breath. I struggled up to sit upright and looked at Julia who was smiling and giggling, while Barb grinned and licked her lips.

“Looks like you enjoyed that Jeff.” Sam called from where he sat slumped in his chair.

“Wow, that was the best Sam, just the best.” I managed to gasp as Barb passed me a half-empty water bottle. I took a deep drink then held my arms wide open to Barb.

“Oh goody, hugs!” Barb cried as she quickly sat in my lap and wrapped an arm around my neck. I hugged my happy new friend tight as my breathing slowly returned to normal.

Julia crawled over to Sam who was getting his crutches ready so he could move from his chair. “I’m going to have to go to bed, I have early morning rounds at the hospital.” He explained.

Julia laughed as she tucked his penis back into his pants and refastened the belt. “Oh Sam, if your patients could have seen you tonight, they would be looking for referrals for a new doctor.” Julia giggled as she helped Sam to his feet.

We all laughed and said goodnight to our wonderful host. Barb and I remained on the couch kissing and talking quietly about whether to stay the night or go to her apartment. A decision wasn’t required when ten minutes later Julia bounced back into the room and stood looking down at us.

“Ok you two, the room is ready when you are.” She grinned and held out her breasts to Barb and I. “I don’t suppose both of you would like to relieve me of some more milk.”

Barb blushed and said, “If you don’t mind hon, we will hit the sack, save it for Rebecca tomorrow.”

Julia pouted, “Spoilsports, I’d much rather have you suck my teats.”

Barb jumped off my lap and hugged her friend causing my cock to stir once again. “Hey no pouting, it’s been a wonderful night, let’s finish on a happy note.” Barb kissed Julia on a cheek and looked down at me. “Look at Jeff, typical male, he sees two women together and starts thinking through his dick again. Don’t get ideas young man, Julia and I are both straight.” Barb blushed and continued, “Although I must admit hon, it was exciting sucking the cream off your boob.”

Julia grinned and pecked her friend on the cheek. “Yes it was a marvelous night, that spanking Sam gave me was just amazing.”

I heaved myself off the couch and the three of us enjoyed a group hug before we collected our clothes and followed Julia upstairs to the spare room. After whispered goodnights Julia went to join Sam and Barb and I were alone in the bedroom.

After closing the door Barb kissed me then moved straight into the bathroom. I turned down the covers on the bed, hung our clothes in the closet and joined Barb who was turning on the taps for the shower.

She looked at me and explained, “I’m a bit sticky after the downstairs activities, care to join me for a quick shower?”

“What a good idea.” I replied and together we squeezed into the small shower recess.

‘Save water, shower with a friend.’ - The old political slogan was completely forgotten as Barb and I explored each other with soapy hands, giggling and laughing like two teenagers. We kissed often as our fingers investigated the nooks and crannies of each other’s bodies until finally we rinsed all the soap and dried each other with large soft towels.

I grasped a hand and led Barb back into the bedroom where I laid her down on bed. She looked so beautiful; smiling up at me with her legs spread wide apart, silently asking me to make love with her. I pulled open a drawer next to the bed and grinned as I found that Julia had planted a pack of condoms. I lay down next to Barb and we kissed and stroked each other tenderly before I knelt between her legs and slowly made love with my wonderful new friend.

I woke the next morning cuddled into Barb’s back with an arm around her and my hand cupping one of her breasts. I lay still, feeling her heartbeat and listening to her slow breathing while memories of the previous evening ran through my mind. I jumped in fright and Barb woke with a start as the door suddenly burst open and Julia bounced into the room and onto the bed.

“Fuck, what are you doing Julia?” Barb said. “I was sound asleep and dreaming of a wonderful spanking man.”

“I hope it was Jeffie in the dream.” Julia laughed, her naked breasts bouncing as she edged her way between us. “Listen you guys, I just popped in to say that Sam has gone to work and I’m off to Mother’s to collect Rebecca” Julia jiggled her breasts and giggled. “Unless you two would like to relieve me of more milk? Huh, huh?”

Barb laughed; Julia’s happy mood was infectious, even after being woken from a deep sleep.

“I think Rebecca needs your milk more than we do thanks all the same hon.” Barb said and then looked at me. “I just want to spend the day with Jeff and get to know him better, any ideas for today Mr. Spanking Man?”

“I was thinking of lunch at the pub overlooking the bay at Brighton, does that appeal? And perhaps a swim afterwards?”

iraussieguy
iraussieguy
419 Followers