The Story

Story Info
An unexpected change in Tim's wife.
2.6k words
3.58
111.3k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
daggett
daggett
23 Followers

It's funny how things happen that can change your life. That's how it was with us. My wife and I. I'm 5'10, relatively good looking, and I weigh in at 170. I workout and play basketball regularly so I'm in decent shape. My wife Dawn, is 35, about 5'6, with luxurious long black hair, about 130 lbs., and size 36D breasts. She has a beautiful body, but she wears clothes that hide her figure instead of enhancing it. She was pretty straight when it comes to sex. No anal, and half-hearted about giving blowjobs. Things were about to change.

This is the story that changed our lives. I play basketball with a group of guys at the local Y on Saturday mornings. After we've played several full court games we usually jump in the pool to cool off. Even though I have a pool at home, I usually go in the Y pool with the guys I've been playing with. One Saturday recently, we finished our games and found out some kid had gotten sick in the pool and it was closed for the day. I suggested we go over to my house and swim and then the guys could shower and go home. Tino, Willie, and Mike agreed to come along.

When we got to the house I went through to see where my wife, Dawn was. I looked out the window to the pool deck and saw she out there sunning herself. She wore a very brief bikini that she would never wear when other people could see her. Even though she has a really great body, she continues to wear unattractive one-piece swimsuits to the beach. I knew she would never have put on the tiny bikini she was wearing if she knew we were going to have company. I started to go out and tell her that the guys were coming out there, but something made me stop and I decided not to tell her. I told the guys to go on out to the pool while I got sodas and beer together.

Dawn came in few minutes later and you could say she was little miffed. "Why didn't you warn me you were bringing people over," she said. "It was unplanned;" I replied and told her about the problem at the Y pool. "Well I'm going to put on a different suit," she said, walking toward the bedroom. I grabbed her hand and said, "No don't change. They've already seen you in that suit and what's the harm anyway. You have a beautiful body. Why not show it off at least once in awhile." She gave a skeptical look, but said, "Okay…bastard," but she said it playfully.

We had a great time. The guys stayed a lot longer than they planned. We played several games of pool volleyball and I noticed several hands touch and playfully grab at Dawn's body throughout the afternoon, but nothing too blatant, or so I thought. The guys left in the late afternoon. Dawn and I showered together and we had some hot 69 afterward. Later in bed that night Dawn initiated sex again, which came as a surprise, because I'm the one who usually has to bring up the subject of sex. During the following week she initiated sex three more times. I was beginning to wonder what clone had replaced my wife.

Finally after some great sucking and fucking on Friday night I asked her what was going on. Dawn said, "Last Saturday was so much fun, and I didn't tell you but your friends each felt me up in the pool." I was a little surprised. I said, "Oh really? Tell me more. She explained, "It was playful, but when the opportunity to touch my breasts or ass was there, they all made the most of it."

"You must have liked it, huh?" She blushed and said, "It was a little exciting."

"Are you going to play ball in the morning?" Will they be coming over again?" She seemed quite excited. I said we probably would if I suggest it since they had so much fun last Saturday.

When I suggested we go to my pool after our games Saturday all three guys readily agreed. The fucks couldn't wait to see my wife in her bikini again. When we got to the house Dawn was again out by the pool sunning. She lay on her stomach… wearing a thong? Where had she gotten a thong? Had she bought it this week? The straps to her top were undone as she lay there sunning. I again told the guys to go on out, just to see what would happen. I've never fantasized about watching my wife fuck other guys, but the situation was presenting itself.

When I got outside Dawn was sitting up, holding her top up over breasts the strings dangling while the guys laughed and joked with her. I asked what was going on and Tino, the 6'2 half black, half Puerto Rican former college basketball player said, "We were trying to convince Dawn not to put her top on. After all it's just us here. No neighbors can see." Dawn looked at me and our eyes locked and we knew that something big was about to happen in our lives. I said, "That is up to Dawn. If she's okay with it, I am too." We continued to look at one another as she slowly lowered her arms revealing her luscious round breasts. "Wow, those are nice," said Willie, his swim trunks moving with the growth of his cock. Dawn's has great nipples, and they were standing at attention now, sticking out like little mini marshmallows. Dark pink. A sure sign that she was turned on.

Tino said, "You must be pretty excited." Dawn squeaked out, "Why do you say that?"

"Cause of that," Tino replied, pointing to her crotch. With one leg bent under the other, her crotch was visible to all. A growing wet spot could be seen through the dark blue material. Tino reached out toward it with one finger, while looking at me for approval. I gave the slightest nod. He touched the wet spot with one finger, and Dawn jumped as if struck by lightning. The other guys moved in closer almost surrounding her. I was a little behind them. Dawn had her head back against the chair her eyes open looking around at them.

Tino turned to me and said, "Tim, this is about to get wild. I think Dawn's judgement may be a little clouded right now so I'm gonna ask you again. Are you alright with this?" I could hardly speak. My cock was hard as steel. I was so turned on it was incredible. He was asking if they could fuck my wife! I cleared my throat, and looked over at my prim, conservative, Republican voting, wife, who was more turned on than I'd ever seen her. Her eyes almost pleaded with me to say "yes." I nodded, then said, "Yeah, go ahead."

Mike, Willie, and Tino all dropped their suits. Dawn looked from cock to cock to cock licking her lips. Tino moved forward first. Holding his 8-inch cock up to Dawn's face he asked, "Want some?" Dawn mewed like a cat and sucked in a couple of inches of it. Tino's 8 inches was a little bigger than my 7in, Willie was about my size, but Mike carried a snake in his drawers! He was easily 10 or more inches long and kind of wide around. Dawn stroked Mike and Willie while Tino fucked her mouth. After a minute she stopped and said, "Let's go inside and get comfortable." We retired to the living room floor. When I returned from getting a few sheets to spread on the rug (rug burns sting like hell!), Dawn now naked, on all fours, her thong bottom gone, was sucking Mike's huge prick while Tino ate her pussy and Willie sucked on her tits. She looked like she was loving it!

Tino's cock wasn't that much bigger than mine, but his tongue was the longest I'd ever seen. Dawn pressed her pussy on to Tino's tongue as it pushed up into her pussy, going inside her where no tongue has gone before making her moan and mew. She struggled to get more of Mike's cock in her mouth until she had about six inches of that big shaft disappearing and reappearing with each bob of her head. Mike thrust in quicker as he neared orgasm. Dawn pulled back as he started to cum, his cock pointing at her face as a huge load of cum splashed her face and hair. Her own orgasm began from Tino's talented tongue in her pussy and she pressed her pussy harder on him, trying to smother him with it.

Things slowed as she came down from her climax, the three of them breathing hard. "Why didn't you swallow it," asked Mike breathlessly. "I never ate cum before. I want Tim's to be first." was Dawn's reply. I moved over to her and she sucked me in quickly. As aroused as I was I knew it wouldn't be long. She gave me the best blowjob of our marriage, sucking and licking my cock and balls, while hands and tongues vied for her body's attention. I came in about three minutes, more cum than I can remember pumping out at one time, but Dawn swallowed it all. She licked me clean then said "Now baby, sit back and watch, you'll get the rest of me later." With that she lay on the sheet and said; "Now somebody fuck me."

Willie was the first to move toward her spread legs. Her pussy glistened with the combined wetness of her juices and Tino's licking. "Turn over," said Willie. "I want you in doggy."

"Mmm," came Dawns' reply "I love doggy." Willie wasted no time diving into her. He mercilessly shoved his cock in Dawn's wet and ready pussy. With no slow preliminaries he went at her. Tino moved around to her head where she once again gobbled his cock. Willie was going wild. His strokes were quick and deep. Dawn was put off stride initially by his brutal thrusting, but she recovered quickly and got in the motion. As hard as Willie pumped into her pussy, Dawn pushed back on him that much harder. It was like they were trying to out fuck each other. Dawn grunted around Tino's cock in her mouth that she sucked in all the way to the root. She reached up between his legs and slid a finger to his ass and he came, shooting thick cum in her mouth, some of it dripping down her chin onto the sheet. Tino pulled from her mouth and fell back on the sheet. "Damn, what a woman. Does she have a sister?" Mike and I laughed.

Mike, now recovered from his first blowjob was ready to go again. Willie had slowed to a deep stroke, admitting defeat in the challenge to Dawn to out fuck him. She had definitely out fucked him and was still raring to go. She took Mike in her mouth again trying to get more than the six inches she was able to get in her mouth before. My cock was once again hard as a rock, but the anticipation of having Dawn all to myself after this ended convinced me not to waste a cum jerking off. I was sure my beautiful woman would take care of me later.

Willie started breathing fast and scared the shit out of all of us by almost roaring like a lion when he came. He pumped load after load into Dawn. It looked like he would never stop cumming. He must have been storing it up for months, maybe years. He finally pulled out and said "Holy shit, She fucked me out!" Tino moved into position sliding his dick in to gooey cum Willie had left behind. "Damn Willie," he said, "You must have cum two gallons. It's slippery as hell in this pussy." As he started to pump into Dawn, cum oozed out around his dick. Dawn was now working on getting eight inches into her mouth. Every so often she would gag as the monster cock she was trying to deep throat hit a sensitive spot. Mike suddenly pulled out saying, " I'm saving this load for her pussy" He leaned back and watched Tino fuck her hard and deep. Later, I asked Dawn how many times she came and she just laughed and said "I only came once, only the orgasm lasted for two hours."

" I just kept cumming and cumming."

Tino finally came and pulled out. Dawn collapsed on to her stomach with cum running out of her pussy on to the sheet. "I have to pee;" she said almost convulsing with laughter. I helped her up and as I walked her to the bathroom she looked back over her shoulder and said, "Don't leave yet, okay?" Mike, Tino and Willie chorused together, "We won't."

While Dawn peed and wiped herself off, the four of us drank some much-needed beers. Mike asked if I had planned this. I told him no. "I had no idea Dawn had that much pure sluttiness in her."

"Did you call me a slut?" Dawn asked as she came back in the room with a grin on her face. "Yesterday I would have slapped you if you said that, but today, I resemble that remark!" We all laughed. "I never knew sex could be so much fun. I really want to thank all of you."

"This is how I'll thank you."

She got down on her knees and crawled to each of the three guys and gave them about a minute of intense sucking. She started by licking the balls, then licking her way up. She sucked on the head a few minutes then moved on to the next. Tino called out, Hey Dawn; you have an ass that's begging to be fucked. May I do the honors?"

"Sorry Tino, No" was her reply. I'm saving that for Tim. I had been after her for years to try anal and she always said "no way." I felt like throwing the three of them out right now just so I could have at that ass I've wanted for ten years. But I showed restraint and thought of what the evening would be like after they left.

After Dawn sucked them all into a state of acceptable hardness, she directed big cock Mike to lay down on his back. She wanted Tino and Willie to stand by Mike's knees .She squatted down and grabbed Mike's cock and looking over her shoulder said, "You're too big I need to control this, so let me." He nodded. Dawn slowly let herself down on his cock, her eyes fluttering as she did. She reached out and stroked the other two cocks pulling them toward her mouth, sucking one then the other. She eased herself down until all 10 inches of Mike's cock was inside her. Watching it was spectacular. She started moving up and down developing a rhythm. Faster and faster she pumped alternating sucking Willie and Tino. Tino came first, followed closely by Willie, and then big Mike exploded in her. Dawn shouted and fell off his cock, trying to get her breathing to slow down. I moved over to her and helped her into the bedroom. I went back and saw the guys out. They asked if we could do this again, and I told them if it happened again, they would be here.

Dawn was asleep for about six hours. She woke up sore and smelling of cum, but happy. "I can't believe that happened," she said. "Do you still love me?" I told her, "Of course I do."

"We had both decided to participate in this and I just hope you enjoyed it."

"Oh yeah I enjoyed," she said smiling. "Now if you still want to tag my ass, it's the only place on me capable of sex that isn't sore…yet."

daggett
daggett
23 Followers