The Story

Story Info
Virgin writer gets it right
1.3k words
4.32
68.1k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wetapap
wetapap
373 Followers

"This story contains no sex"

What is there to say? I like erotic stories, especially the cheating wife tales. Their emotional impact ties my stomach in knots and leaves me desiring more. Ecstatic, I discovered treasure troves of stories at various sites on line and finding them required little effort on my part.

I amazed myself at the diligence with which I investigated these sites, searching out the "old classics," authored by a variety of gifted writers. The process had taken almost a year. Truthfully, finding them took only half the time, the other half was spent reading, re-reading, and commenting on them, I loved to share my thoughts and feelings.

When my search was over, I discovered a desolate void between new "classics". Yeah I know those voids don't last that long but try telling an addict like me. I became grateful for the old "classics", re-reading my favorite stories kept the walls of the void from closing in.

Every night, like my poor fellow addicted kinsmen, I could be found at my computer gleaning through new stories. We are constantly searching for that new "classic", always hoping to find one, bringing relief to the drought of many disappointing nights.

An idea for a new story came to mind and I thought 'If others can try their hand at writing, why not me.' I knew the stereotypes and old plotlines, so sitting down decided to open myself up and let my story out.

First I would need an outline, get the basics down. Coffee by my side, I sat down at my computer and started to type. Believe it or not, the words started to make sense, at least to me.

So I started writing...

Outline for the story of"My Cheating Wife"

'Oh yeah that's an original story title, I can change it later. Most of this I will leave unchanged, maybe a comment or two here and there. I don't want to get confused. What names to use? How about Mike and Betty, that's our real names? Knowing Betty, she wouldn't mind.'

Main Characters: Mike and Betty

'I remember that one guy I talked to on IM, WobblyDonkey, does a good job of setting up his stories. He said it's best to keep an outline simple and fill in the gaps later.'

It started when I first met Betty, how beautiful she was and is still.

The courtship lasted six months. We filled those moments with sentimental memories of our first hand holding, kisses, caresses, the pure fire of the first touch of her breasts, and making love for the first time with a passion I could not have imagined.

The planning, preparing, and the wedding were an ordeal and half.

The honeymoon was storybook perfect; we should have lived happily ever after.

Two kids, a boy and a girl, were enough. We couldn't figure out how to get the other 0.7 so we quit there. Let another average American couple have our extra fraction.

Ten years of marriage had seen us through thick and thin. Now I was mid-management and doing well. Betty was personal secretary to her company's CEO and doing quite well herself. Life should have been just peachy keen for us.

'Ok I've set up the marriage. Now, how do I find out about the affair, a letter? A mystery phone call? Or found the condom? nah too harsh.... Wait, I have it...'

The Mountain View Motel, what a dump! It was one of only six motels in our small to midsize town. It was an absolute fluke, being there that day and seeing the fatal sight of my wife and best bud, Randy going into one of the rooms. Yes, I used the word fatal, something inside me died instantly, it would never live again as it had before, innocence's lost forever.

'Now to get evidence, nothing like the old stand by.'

I had used all my vacation and sick days, unable to take off work, I hired a P.I... A week later I had the full report with all the details.

Every Tuesday and Thursday for the past four months, they had been taking two hour lunches to meet at the Motel. Probably surmising they would never be caught, being the last place on earth any decent human being would be found dead.

'I need a catch, a zinger to get the cheating wife zealots REALLY going...Oh yeah... '

The listening device caught the most important fact; Betty was pregnant and didn't want to have an abortion. She would convince me that it was mine. Randy was scared if I found out I would beat him to a bloody pulp, before killing him. He was brighter than I gave him credit for.

Decision time, divorce or work it out, the most difficult part to decide... 'and to write about.'

********

Well, that was my outline, twenty-eight lines in all. A lot of old plot rehash in some ways, but in reality how different can people's lives be in the first place? I was just elated and excited about doing my first story. Preparing the birth of these simple ideas to bring them to life and deliver them to paper had been easier and yet more difficult than I'd imagined.

I could send this to my other bud from IM, DorkWithoutClass, to see what kind of ending he would have in mind. Since the two of us argue over every detail of other stories, I was hoping our spirited give and take could make this story come out a lot stronger.

Betty would review it for flow and detail and once it's finished, hopefully she could edit it for me. She had been a straight "A" literature student in high school and college.

When I pushed the print button on my computer I felt the rush of accomplishment. This was my outline and I was now holding it in my hand. I left the outline on the coffee table and attached a note asking for her thoughts and comments. Honestly I needed to know if she disagreed with any of the details and would appreciate her input on correcting them since time was of the essence to me.

Getting through the work day was murder. I was a nervous wreck all day, excited about finding what Betty thought of my story idea and getting back to work on it. Couldn't believe how excited I was over this stupid story. It was a tremendous relief to finally head out the door and race home.

Rushing into the house, I noticed Betty's car was in her space. I was sure by now she had found the outline and knowing her, she'd probably read it immediately.

Betty looked like hell, red eyed, crying, no sobbing actually, holding my outline in her hand. Shit, I hadn't thought using her name as a cheating wife would upset her this much. I should have consulted with her first, felt like a real heel.

"Betty I...

Before I could finish she cried out a desperate plea "Please don't leave me!"

"What the hell are you talking about?" I respond, reeling in confusion to the hysterical sound of her voice.

"It was a huge mistake, I never intended for it to happen. I should have stopped, but for some strange reason I couldn't say no. I'm sorry about getting pregnant, that was so stupid. I will call and schedule an abortion first thing in the morning. I had no idea you knew everything until I read this. You don't need to go to the trouble of writing the rest, I won't fight you no matter what you decide, just please believe I love you, and only you and will do anything to save our marriage." She confessed, her voice now raw with terror.

Collapsing into my easy chair as Betty looked at my face, I knew the one thing she couldn't understand. Why I was sitting with such a shocked expression etched upon my face with my mouth hanging open, when obviously from the outline in her hand, I already knew the entire story.

----Please remember to take time to vote, all feedback is greatly appreciated. -----

wetapap
wetapap
373 Followers