The Story of A

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So he had me masturbate him using the heels of the shoes. I did it, but it was really mortifying. And yet I seemed to be getting hornier and hornier. In fact, I was pressing the toe of one shoe into his balls when I came for the first time. It was the power he'd given me you see. It was exhilarating, and it brought me off as if I just been laid, really laid.

"Then he put my sandaled feet on his shoulders, mounted me, forcefully entered me and fucked me repeatedly. I fell asleep from exhaustion. By midnight, I felt him licking my high heels. He continued to lick my shoes and feet and caressed my buttocks. He asked me if I was awake. I told him I was. He had me turn onto my stomach, spread my buttocks and kissed my anus. I told him I liked it and he tongued me there. I started to move but he grabbed my buttocks and thrust his tongue into my ass and I started to shake with pleasure."

"His next words were, 'Almost ready.' He sent his tongue in deeper, using his fingers to open me up first. I had to admit it was a wonderful feeling and I wondered if all brides had this experience on their wedding nights. After he finished licking me he began lubricating my anus with castor oil and used his fingers to open me wider. The next thing I knew he had penetrated me. I tried to pull away, but he held me there hurting me both by the way he held me and from his deep penetration.

"He came inside me and I thought he was done with me. But no, the man was an animal. He was still hard and after checking his penis for flecks of shit – his words, not mine, he reentered me and fucked me again. I have to tell you this second time was long and painful. But I will admit the subsequent ass fuckings I underwent during the remainder of the honeymoon were inconsequential because of that second fuck.

"We had frequent and vigorous sex the next several days. He insisted I wear the skimpiest bikinis at the beach and pool, even trying to get me to go topless, but I refused. I was embarrassed several times when couples sitting close to us were able to see some of my pubic hairs sticking out of the skimpy bottoms I wore. He thought it funny.

'Maybe they'll want to join us in our bed,' he said.

"In the bedroom, he continued to lick or suck the heels of my shoes as we were intimate. He told me he had sex with both guys and girls and asked me if I had intercourse with anyone else before him. When I told him he had been my first and only lover, he asked if I wanted to try it with a woman.

"I replied as coolly as possible under the circumstances, 'No, dear, I haven't.' He stunned me by telling me his sister was available when we returned home. 'I'd like to see you and her together, it would be quite a turn on.'

"Addie, please," I said, "you needn't go any further." My erection was killing me. She had to have noticed it, but apparently was so intent on telling me her story that she paid scant attention to it.

"Yes, I must. You see when we returned from the honeymoon he had his sister over that first night. They got me half-drunk and I relented and kissed her. Before I knew what was happening she was fondling my breasts and he was licking her ass. I admit I enjoyed her kisses. They were sweet and torrid, and when her hand got between my legs I caved in. She had my dress up and was tonguing me to a tremendous orgasm while my husband fucked her up the ass.

I was compelled to return the favor and went down on her a little later, only to find that he'd revived and mounted me while I was doing her. My ass was used to him by then and I thought nothing of it. I'm ashamed to admit it to you, but I enjoy anal intercourse almost as much as I do vaginal."

"Oh, I almost forgot. Later that night, his sister took my high heeled shoes and stepped on his penis, swatted his balls with them and finally stuck the heels of both shoes up his ass, causing him to ejaculate.

"The following days found his sister dropping in on us with a frequency I came to look forward to. She introduced me to what's called a strap-on. Do you know what that is?"

I nodded, indicating that I did know what it was.

"She wanted to know which hole I wanted it in. I told her I'd take it up my ass.

"And then, suddenly, I was pregnant. He stopped having sex with me, turning to her. To her credit, she paid attention to me although she foreswore the strap-on, sticking to licking me everywhere imaginable.

"I'm quite the slut, Orin, really I am."

"You're no such thing," I said with a passion I hadn't wanted to reveal to her. I wanted to hold her; to comfort her, and possibly more, but the spell was broken and I prepared to leave.

I told her I'd stay in touch with her and that I wanted to buy her baby a wonderful present.

*****

Addie surprised me by calling me the following month. "Orin... I'm in such a state. I'm a week overdue and they're going to take me in and induce it tomorrow... I don't want them to... I don't know what to do."

I said I'd be right over. I didn't think to ask where her husband was, although I knew he traveled quite often.

I didn't rush over as promised, but jumped on the computer and googled pregnancies and birthing a child. I was anxious to help her however that might be. And I found something that intrigued me beyond my wildest expectations.

I reread the material and raced over to Addie's home. Addie opened the door looking helpless and forlorn. All she wore was a white sundress, through which her enormous belly and white panties were easily visible. She wasn't wearing a bra and for the second time I caught a glimpse of her marvelous nipples, only this time they were huge dark circles. I thought she looked sexier than ever.

"Thanks for coming over, Orin. He's on a business trip. His sister will be here later." She paused and looked into my eyes. "I'll tell you the truth; she only comes over to drink my milk."

"My God, Addie, what have you gotten yourself into?"

"What am I to do? I don't want to be induced..."

Addie, I... I've been reading up on delivery methods. I mean... If you're agreeable, we could...."

"What, Orin? You said if I'm agreeable we could what?"

"I've read about a way to start your labor. It doesn't always work but...."

"But nothing, what have I got to lose?"

"Alright, I'll tell you. You may think I'm crazy, or worse, but it involves semen. It appears to help with hastening the birth process."

Her jaw dropped, "Really, semen?"

"Lots and lots of semen," I said, empathizing the word, 'lots.' It has certain properties that dilate the cervix and help to start off labor. The drugs they use to induce you are similar. So you have to get as much semen into contact with the cervix as possible."

I felt faintly ridiculous telling her this like some TV doctor, and it was giving me an erection. But she was hanging on to my every word.

"Um, orgasms help too. They cause the uterus to contract. But you must know that." She nodded as she digested what I'd said.

"That's all well and good, Orin, but he's on a trip, won't be home for two or three days. Besides, he won't come near me in the shape I'm in."

I hugged her tightly, unable to think of anything productive to offer. I realized that my erection was pressing firmly against her hip, but she didn't seem to have noticed.

"Oh my poor darling," I said into her ear, "You must be so stressed out."

"I've been climbing walls. You wouldn't believe..." she hugged me even tighter, her body hot through my thin shirt.

Suddenly I felt a light touch on the bulge that filled my slacks.

"Does... does the semen... have to be the husband's?"

"No... it can be anyone's."

"Are you suggesting that in my condition I submit to a lineup of different men – what's it called, a gangbang?"

"No! No! But it can be someone who has loved you for so long with no hope of ever really knowing you. It would have to be someone who would give himself unstintingly, over and over and over in order to help you induce birth."

"Oh, Orin!" she cried out and threw her arms around me then smothered my face with kisses. I thought I had died and gone to heaven.

We were still kissing when her hand found my erection and fumbled it out of my trousers.

"Tell me it isn't wrong, Orin."

"It isn't wrong, Addie. I love you and I want to help you. You know I've wanted you ever since I met you. I've fantasized about you so many times. And after you went into such detail about what went on during and after the honeymoon, I want you more than ever. Your problem has provided me with the way to make my dreams come true while helping you to induce labor. It's a win-win situation, Addie, don't you see?"

"I... I don't know, Orin. I mean, I think about you too. I always have."

As she spoke I began massaging her back then moved to her firm behind.

"Oh, Orin!" She gasped, but didn't push me away, instead her hands rested on my chest, and then almost coyly began opening my shirt a button at a time.

I kissed her and felt her respond.

"Addie, let's just do it... for the baby's sake."

"Mmmm," she moaned and I wasted no more precious time in coaxing her into submitting, but maneuvered the thin dress over her head without any resistance on her part.

I had some difficulty in divesting her of her underwear, fearing that I might hurt her or the baby. Finally, Addie assisted me and then I had my first glimpse of her magnificence. Her belly was huge and taut, her breasts full, her enormous dark nipples stiffened into strawberry shaped cones. I tripped over my own feet as I hastily stripped my own clothing, tossing it over my shoulder and not caring where it landed. Later I had a devil of a time locating a sock and a shoe, but at that moment all I could think about was producing enough sperm to do the job I'd come there for.

"You have a nice one," Addie said of my cock. "I love the way it curves." She wet her lips. "I bet the ladies like you very much, Orin."

"I don't know about that," I said.

"Isabel couldn't stop talking about how you made her feel."

"Did she now?"

"Oh, yes, she told me you had her coming right away and that you did it twice in a row without resting."

"Isabel talks too much."

"Is that why you didn't call her after?"

"No, I wanted you, not her. She's nice enough, but... time to get on with it, Addie, it might be best if you got on all fours."

"Yes, that way you can get it all in."

She arranged herself on the settee, her knees on the edge, her belly supported on a cushion, her head pillowed on her arms. Her ass thrust gloriously into the air in front of me, her thighs making a triangle, her lovely wavy labia swollen, but open in front of me, revealing her deep pink glistening tunnel. Her anus was a pale brown star. It was so erotic that I nearly spurted my load over her ass and back - but that would have defeated the object.

Addie giggled. "This is scary, are you sure about the sperm?"

"That's what the computer says."

"I can't believe we're doing this,' she said and giggled again.

"Well, I can't either, Addie. It's a dream come true."

"Oh, you," she giggled while fondling my testicles. "I can see they are heavy. Maybe you do have enough in them to do the job."

"We'll see," I said and kissed her neck and stroked her satiny folds, inserting a finger and then adding another soon after. Addie moaned softly. "Oh, put it in me! I feel so horny now!"

I entered her and almost lost it at the feel of her hot membranes sliding along my shaft. I held her hips as I bottomed out in her, my balls resting against her mons.

"Are you sure it won't hurt the baby?" she asked breathlessly.

"If I were on top it might, but we're not putting any undue weight on him."

"Oh God, Addie, you have such a wonderful cunt!"

"And you're cock is wonderful too, Orin!"

I lost myself in the pleasure of our fuck about then, hearing only the occasional grunt as I penetrated as far as I dared.

I came quickly, but did not pull out. She clasped herself around me as she felt the first splash hit her cunt walls; she shuddered and I think came just after I did.

"Are you comfortable, Addie?"

"Yes, are you?"

"I'm fine," I told her and resumed pumping.

"You're not going to rest?"

"No, I'm still quite hard. Can you use your vaginal muscles to squeeze or clamp down on me? It would help with my next ejaculation."

"I... I'll try."

She did more than try. She kept me hard by clamping down on me and I continued thrusting away until I managed to spew a second load into her.

Then with no hesitation at all I turned her over and went down on her. She lay on her back, her eyes smoky, and spread her thighs for me willingly. I knelt between them and lowered my face to her thick brown and very moist bush. I pushed a couple of cushions under her ass to lift her hips high, and took her neat clit in my lips. She moaned.

"I'm going to make you come," I whispered. "Over and over again."

"I love it... but how does this...."

I wrested my face from her sex and said, "The cervix... it draws in the sperm each time you cum."

She was writhing under my tongue now, throwing her head from side to side. I nibbled her hard nub and she cried out and began to jerk, her thighs clamping the sides of my head.

"That's it, Addie... come for me. Can you feel your womb contracting?"

"Ugh," she grunted.

"Let it happen, baby, let it happen!"

Her hands now held my head tight against her cunt, urging me on.

Suddenly she was jerking her hips up and slamming into my face. I sucked on her clit and felt her juices erupting on me and around me. I hoped she wasn't gushing the sperm out as well and forcibly tore my face from her body.

"OH, OH, OH!" she cried out. "I was coming so good!"

"Haven't you been coming?"

"Yes, but I didn't want it to end."

My tongue was sore and aching at this point and I asked her to suck me off until I got hard.

Addie did, and I was in heaven again. A minute later I was fully erect and ushering her back onto her hands and knees. We spent another hour switching back and forth in those positions. I came in her two more times and ate her to a succession of torrid orgasms. We only ended our session because of the expected arrival of her sister-in-law.

I dressed, but Addie remained nude, begging me to suckle at her breasts to deprive her wicked sister-in-law of some of her milk.

That too was a pleasure beyond description. I left Addie fully sated and holding my considerable volume of cum inside her. Hopefully it would help to induce her labor.

*****

A week passed without word from Addie. I felt I had failed her and I was miserable. But that afternoon just before five, I got a phone call from her. She was weeping with joy.

"You did it, Orin! I went into labor at two that morning. I now have a baby boy named David."

"Was it a difficult labor, Addie?"

"No, as easy as pie," she laughed.

"Can I come see you?"

"That might be difficult, although I'd love to see you. When he's not here, she is. But I must tell you that he's a most devoted father. I do so want to thank you properly. We have unfinished business, you and I."

"I was hoping you'd feel that way, Addie."

*****

But it didn't turn out that way. In fact, it was quite the opposite. Her husband was transferred to England, of course Addie went with him. As time passed I got to feeling I would never see her again. I had no way of contacting her, and three years later I met, and married Maureen.

We had fifteen happy years together. Then the cancer came and took her away in just ten months.

*****

Now Addie was back in my life if only for the time we would spend together at dinner. Did I still want her? Of course I did. But one thing was certain, the days when I could get it up four or more times were long gone.

I didn't trust myself to go back to my room to wait until our next meeting. I felt myself shrug. I knew it would be inevitable that I would masturbate if I did. So I decided put that off until it almost time to meet her again.

I told myself that sex wasn't everything. After all, friendship, good company, interesting talk, even fine food and wine, equaled or even surpassed some levels of sexual activities. And I was sure that Addie would still be good company.

Time dragged and finally, unable to contain myself any longer, I picked up the phone and called her.

"Hello, Addie? I'm just calling to see where you prefer dining."

"Oh, I don't know, Orin, must we dine out?"

"Of course we must. We have years to catch up on, and one can only do that over some fine wine and great food."

"Well, there's a nice café here at the Marrakech, where I'm staying."

"I'll be in the lobby at 7 o'clock. I'll be very upset if you're not there."

I heard her sigh. "Orin, you're very kind to me. Very well, I'll be there."

I jumped in the shower and groomed myself to look as young as possible. I kept seeing her standing in front of me in that red and white bikini and wondered how many forty plus women would dare wear one, much less carry it off as well as Addie had.

I waited impatiently in the lobby of the Moroccan styled lobby of the Marrakech telling myself that she wouldn't stand me up and then that she done just that, when she appeared in a lime green sari. Her arms and midriff were bare, her flesh a little plump but smooth. She had put her hair up in a clasp and it showed the grace of her neck. Bangles glittered on her wrists. I was aware of a few heads turning, and it gave me a glow of pride.

She kissed me warmly on the mouth and I was transported back twenty years, just like that.

"You're as lovely as ever, Addie," I said.

"Thank you, Orin. You look pretty resplendent yourself. I hope you don't mind this outfit, it's just that it's so comfortable."

"'It's beautiful. You're the best-dressed woman here tonight."

"Well. I stopped wearing western clothes a while ago. Living all those years in Asia... Oh, you didn't know, did you?"

"No, you'll recall the last time we were together, I left hastily."

"I wanted to see you again. I really did. But life is like that; and then he whisked me off to England. I had another child the following year, a girl. They're both grown up now. I'm a grandmother twice over, imagine?"

I asked a few more questions, nothing pertinent, just trying to fill in the gaps and she answered them easily.

Then she asked me what I had been doing with myself, and I embarked on a potted life history, leaving out the female characters except for my late wife.

By the time we had finished our starters I had brought Addie up to date.

"Addie, I wish we hadn't lost touch. Tell me everything that happened after you left for England."

She blushed again − was she remembering our wild session of sex the day before her baby was born? Did she remember it − how could she have forgotten it? Still, I didn't dare remind her.

"What about your husband?" I said after a brief lull.

She sighed. "We split up about 15 years ago. It was difficult..."

"Can I ask why?"

She took a sip of wine; put the glass down very carefully while measuring the words she would use to tell me what I needed to know.

"He was... obsessively jealous. He accused me having affairs with everyone I came in contact with – man or woman."

"Were you? I mean, having affairs?"

Addie reached for my hand and covered it with hers. "No, Orin," she sighed and I caught the regret in her face. "I was a good and faithful wife. The only one I had sex with... following the birth of my first child was his sister; and that was only because he wanted it that way."

"All those years, Addie, I had hoped you were happy."

"I was... for the most part. I had my children...."

"What?"

"Perhaps tomorrow you can meet my daughter, Carol."

"That would be a certain pleasure for me, Addie."