The Story of Elaine Ch. 05

Story Info
The introduction to the club’s best Dom; and a big step.
6.5k words
4.38
25.4k
9

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 01/29/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Story of Elaine: making my wife a Fuck-Toy

The introduction to the club's best Dom

Chapter 5: one giant (and very surprising) step

It really hadn't been all that late when we went to bed, but when the alarm went off in the morning to the racket some caterwauling C&W artist, it was not at all a welcome start to the day. I hit the snooze button and rolled over. The next blast was just as bad and there was no point in fighting it. I staggered out of bed and after a quick shower as a last-ditch effort to force a return to consciousness I made my way downstairs.

"Good morning, sweetie!" my wife chirped as I made my way, yawning, into the kitchen.

"Good morning, slut!" I replied as she came to me and slipped her arms around my waist.

"Looks like your slut-wife wore you out, doesn't it? She giggled.

"Keep it up, honey and I'll have you plugged into those eggs and you'll spend the day bouncing around like a jumping bean. I wonder how long those batteries last?"

She went up on tiptoe and gave me a kiss. "Don't forget that Marianne's coming over tonight, okay?" she reminded me.

The mention of Marianne perked me up a little; which did not go unnoticed by my wife. Elaine poured me a coffee and ran upstairs to dress.

I had a muffin with it, and then went back up to brush my teeth. Elaine was struggling with an earring as I cut through the bedroom. Sweet Jesus, did she look good, too. Her black skirt was a little shorter than the one she wore yesterday, and her red blouse was a real attention getter. It only revealed a tiny amount of cleavage, but it just seemed to invite a second look. "Wow! You look great, babe!" I said.

The drive in was uneventful, and for a Friday, the traffic wasn't too bad. I dropped Elaine at her school, once again watching her beautiful ass wiggle and sway as she went up the walkway. Andy Morris was just ahead of her, and he waited to hold the door open for her. I smiled to myself as I drove off.

The kids were spending most of their time going over year-end review sheets, and I spent most of the day entertaining myself with a variety of visions of Marianne bouncing around on a big stiff one while poor Adam was exiled to a distant corner, no doubt choking the chicken in solitude while his beautiful petite wife fucked her brains out.

When the imaginary videos playing in my head finally began to feature Marianne and me conjoined in every conceivable way, I figured I had better find something else to occupy my time.

I have always been handy with tools, and it had occurred to me that I could easily make some interesting and functional S&M furniture that could masquerade down in the unused basement recreation room as futons, recliners, picnic benches, exercise devices and whatever. I took out a sheaf of graph paper and began to make some preliminary sketches as the grade juniors worked quietly away.

My creations were simple and uncomplicated, but not at all crude, and I was happy with several of the designs, the best of which resembled a cross between a vaulting horse and a medieval pillory. It really was quite clever, I thought

"Hum... Interesting! Cool!" a squeaky voice whispered, not two inches from my ear. My heart stopped beating and my chest felt like it was packed with dry ice. Standing behind me and looking over my shoulder was the overly cute and overly precocious Betsy McAllister, pampered daughter and only child of the Reverend Charlie McAllister, who was none other than the pastor of Sunrise Hills Christian Tabernacle and a scion of the Southern Baptist Convention not only in our community, but in the entire State.

She was fortunately alone there at my side, and I folded my drawings over and smiled up at her. "What can I do for you, young lady?" I asked quietly.

Betsy was grinning from ear to ear. "It's okay, Mr. H! I know what those things are! I'm cool!" She bent closer and whispered in my ear, "Stuff for weird sex, right?"

Visions of my hearing for due cause for dismissal popped into my head, even more vivid than the ones of Marianne had been. "No, Betsy", I replied, forcing a patronizing and authoritative smile; "This is lawn furniture."

She had the audacity to pat me on the shoulder reassuringly as she placed her sheets of review questions down on my desk. As she pointed to the question she was having trouble with, she whispered softly, "Mom and dad do that stuff all the time when I'm away at youth group or at summer camp. I know, cause I set up a web cam and recorded them once. Now, I do it all the time. It gets pretty wild!" She tittered and the whole damn class looked up.

I just stared back at her. She had apparently forgotten what she was going to ask me and just slithered back to her desk. Every time I looked up she was grinning at me like the proverbial Cheshire cat.

Three-thirty arrived and I felt the relief of literally being saved by the bell. I would burn the papers one day in the fireplace, but not before some of the designs saw the light of day as useable items in our personal dungeon. Just the same, I had learned two lessons; keep your personal life out of school, and never underestimate the resourcefulness of a teenager.

Elaine came down the walkway with her cute little boobies bouncing along like two frisky puppies. God, she was gorgeous. I glanced over at the staff room window where Andy was looking out and watching my wife, his hands shielding his eyes from the glare as if he were holding up a set of field glasses. Yes, I was really getting off on this.

Elaine slipped into her seat and leaned across to kiss me with that cheerful, "Hi, sweetie!"

I kissed her back and told her just how much those morning and afternoon greetings meant to me. That was no bullshit. She clipped her seatbelt and away we went.

I was going to tell her all about the irrepressible Betsy McAllister, but she beat me to the punch. "I'm so excited about Marianne and Cleveland coming over tonight..." She began.

"Cleveland?" I grimaced, interrupting her; what kind of a name is that?" (I was soon to gain a tremendous amount of respect for Mr. Clarence Cleveland and his classy wife, but you'll have to wait for that part of the story.)

"Jim! Never mind! Marianne really, really likes him, and she thinks you will, too!" my wife gushed. "She says he is the best Dom in the club, and that we are so lucky he want to come and meet us."

"You mean, meet you," I corrected her.

Elaine paused and I knew I was the recipient of one of her annoying 'for assholes only' stares. "Sorry, honey; go on," I said.

"He wanted to know all about you, so Marianne filled him in," she gushed proudly.

"And just how much does Marianne know?" I asked, striking straight for the jugular.

There was considerable humming and hawing from her side, and then she took a deep breath. "Well, we had lunch together, and I told her a bit about you and about us, darling. I mean, she is my best friend!" I have never ceased to be amazed at the way women seem to think that that can explain away just about any indiscretion. "Besides, she had a prep in the afternoon and called him at his office, and he said that you sounded interesting and that he thought you might just be on the right track. He was really impressed about what you did last night!"

I turned at Elaine and just stared at her. "From now on, honey, you are to talk with me first about just how much you can go blabbing to Marianne, okay?" I think we both knew it was a hollow dictum, but I felt I had to say it anyway. As it turned out, tiny Marianne was destined to know each of us a great deal more intimately in the not to distant future, and yes, I mean 'know' in the biblical sense.

"Anyway, Jim, Marianne thinks that he could teach us a lot. She's pretty smart, you know!" Somehow, I had the feeling that something had already been decided. I was determined, of course, to have the last word.

"We'll see, Elaine," I said. We drove on and I took advantage of the silence to fill Elaine in on my encounter with Betsy that afternoon. "We have to be careful, Elaine, " I admonished her. "Loose lips sink ships, you know!"

She giggled, holding her hand over her mouth. "They also raise nice big cocks!"

There was nothing else to do at this point and I had to laugh. Besides, the driveway was just up ahead.

I had to admit that I was curious about what tonight would bring. We had beef patties and scrambled eggs for dinner, as Elaine had fallen head over heels in love with Dr. Adkins; posthumously as it turned out. (Just the same, he made it to 72, and until I beat that, I'll reserve judgment.)

I watched her eating, and loved the way her beautiful mouth opened for every bite and then pursed shut as her tongue went swirling around as she delicately chewed. God, I was sure that my wife could literally raise the dead.

Suddenly, she swallowed and paused; "Jim? What do you think Cleveland will want to teach me... or us first?"

It was one of those 'out of the blue' questions that no sane husband should ever, ever answer. But it just popped out, like it was the utterance of some mindless Jackass-In-The-Box; "How to deep throat a cock", I shot back, instantly wanting to bite off my tongue.

Elaine gave me one of those looks that could shrink testicles the size of walnuts down to raisins. "Oh?" she asked her eyebrows arching; "You don't like the way I suck your cock?"

"I didn't say that Elaine! I just want you to learn to take a cock all the way down into your throat, that's all! Every good slut should be able to do it! It's a skill I want my little fuck-toy to possess! And when it comes to sex, Elaine, I know that there is nothing you can't learn to do!"

My wife was instantly penitent, and swallowing her last bite of food, she stood and came round the table to my side and with her arms around my neck, bend down and kissed my ear, her talented tongue tickling my earlobe. I ran my hand up under her skirt along her stocking to the creamy softness of her thigh and toyed with her garter, feeling her pause for breath and shiver slightly at my touch. I slid my fingertips to the crotch of her panties and felt the hot moisture there. "You're wet, aren't you, my hot little slut?"

"Yes, Sir!" she gasped, struggling to open her thighs against the snug fit of her skirt. "Oh God! I'm wet, Yes, Sir!"

"Because you're a slut, Elaine?"

"Oh God, yes; because I'm a slut! I'm your slut!" My wife really was making progress, and was finding it easier to slide into her new role with every passing day.

My cock was tenting my slacks, and if wasn't for the fact that Marianne and her Master were due in few minutes, I would have bent her over the table and fucked her the spot. As it was, I wanted her to look her best, and felt a strange desire to have her really impress Cleveland. I pressed my fingertips upwards against the wet gusset of Elaine's panties and relished the heat. "I want you dressed to kill tonight, my little fuck-toy! Understand?" I said; "I want this Cleveland guy to be impressed! Let's go!"

It might just have been my imagination, but I swear her hot cunt squirted a drop her juices onto my finger just as I lowered my hand. I watched her delectable ass sway before me as we climbed the stairs to our bedroom.

We quickly showered and I watched as she put on her make-up, and I had her apply her eye shadow and mascara heavier than was her custom and selected her brightest ruby-red lipstick. Then I told her how I wanted her dressed. "Wear the seamed black stockings and one of the new black garter belts, Elaine! I want you in one of the black Lycra minis, too, and those pumps you wore the other night! I don't know what we can up top," I added, rifling through her blouses. "We're going to have to get you more clothes, aren't we!" I found a fairly sheer pinkish one that I knew would display her stiff nipples when the time came.

I quickly dressed and watched as she did as I asked, and after rolling on the stockings and fiddling with the garters, she paused and looked at me. "Do I look okay, Sir?" For the first time, I noticed a new and rather arousing change of tone in her voice. While her voice had a submissive, 'little girl' quality about it, there was also a more confident and smooth undertone there as well.

Her seams were straight, and I nodded, handing her the blouse. "You're good to go, honey!"

"No bra or panties, Sir?"

I grinned at her. "No bra and no panties, slut Elaine! After what you told Marianne and what she passed on to Cleveland, the man will be expecting a slut, and I want you to outshine your little buddy, Marianne!"

My wife was having trouble getting the little back zip of the blouse done up, and looked to me for help. "Forget it, Elaine," I grinned, it will just make it easier for me to get off later!"

She wriggled into the mini-skirt and smoothed it down over her hips before slipping on her high-heels. She raised her head and look at me for approval. Jesus, my wife would have easily fit in to a line-up of Parisian whores! I nodded, "You look like a delicious, willing slut! Just like a whore! Wow! I am going to fuck you senseless after they leave, Elaine!"

She giggled, and we went downstairs. Ten minutes later, there was a car in the drive.

I went down the short staircase to the foyer. When I opened the door for our two guests, I got something of a surprise. Clarence Cleveland was not at all what I expected! He wore a dark business suit, and stood somewhat over six feet tall, with a powerful athletic frame and piercing dark eyes that seemed to bore right through me. Marianne made the introductions and Clarence shook my hand with a strong, self-assured grip. He appeared to be in his early fifties, with graying temples and a forehead slightly etched with lines. He struck me very much as a man who was used to giving orders and to having them instantly obeyed.

Marianne was carrying a large bag from which she drew out a bottle of wine, which she presented to me as I turned and led the way up to the living room. Marianne took a seat on the sofa and set the bag down on the floor. Elaine stood nervously in the center of the room. "Clarence, I want you to meet my wife, Elaine", I said.

He extended his hand and grasped hers, then bent at the waist and brushed the back of her hand with his lips. As he straightened back up, he looked her in the eye and gave her a warm, soothing smile. "I'm delighted to meet you, Elaine," he said softly in a deep baritone voice. "I'm afraid that Marianne's description of you doesn't at all do you justice! You are far more beautiful than she described, my dear!"

My wife was blushing, and smiled shyly back at him with a simple, "Thank you, Sir!" I knew then and there that we were sure to see much more of Clarence.

I quickly offered them some of the wine, which all accepted, and went off into the kitchen as Elaine offered them seats. They were chatting comfortably when I returned carrying a tray. It occurred to me that I should have got Elaine to do the serving, but put the though out of my mind.

"Jim, I'm pleased to tell you and your lovely wife that you have been accepted into the club, and that it is my pleasure as one of the officers to welcome you officially into our community." He raised his glass and proposed at toast; "To adventure and discovery!"

We raised our glasses and drank.

I felt a strong need to assert myself and establish at least some degree of control. "Clarence," I began; "Elaine and I not only new to swinging, but also new to the whole D/s thing. We want to do this right... not make any more silly mistakes."

He smiled reassuringly. "Ah! Like the biker bar episode? That was a tad over the top, I must say, but the important thing is that you appear to have learned from it! That is what this is all about; learning! Your online ad is very eye-catching and believe me, you will be getting many responses. My advice would be to make very sure you are both comfortable with any and all of your partners. I have taken the liberty of printing off a list of Doms in our group who, in my considered opinion, would be very helpful and mentoring." He reached into his suit coat and withdrew a sheet of paper. "Of course, it is entirely up to you!"

"Oh, I think that would be great, Clarence! I would really appreciate some advice and guidance. Marianne has said that you are perhaps the most expert Dom in the club, and I think you could teach us a lot! Would you be willing to help us?"

Elaine was squirming in her armchair, and trying to catch my eye. "Do you have a question for Clarence, Elaine?" I asked.

"Yes, Sir," she answered me quietly and I nodded. She turned to him; "Sir? I am really so excited about what we've done and are doing... I mean... you know. I agree with my husband that you could also be a great friend to have as we go forward?"

"Look, It's possible of course, but I want to be sure of a few things fist, alright?"

"Of course, Clarence," I responded.

He began with me. "Jim, what are your goals in joining our club? I understand that want to transform your wife, Elaine here, into slut and a fuck-toy, but where do you fit in?"

"I'm not a passive cuckold, Clarence, not at all. I do love showing Elaine off and treating her like a slut while others watch me, and I will want to watch and participate when I let others use her. But I want to always reserve the right to be her first Master!"

Clarence was smiling. "I'm glad to hear that! Jim, you can always make it clear right up front that you have the final say in any activities! You're in good company!" He then turned to my wife. "Elaine? What about you? What do you want from the club?"

'Sir, I love to be bad... you know... naughty; but most of all, I love to please my husband! I'll do anything to make him happy..."

"And are you also ready to please those men that your Master gives you to?"

Her eyes flicked over to me, but for just a second. "Yes, Sir!" she whispered, twisting in her seat.

"You like cocks, don't you, Elaine?"

She nodded rapidly; "Yes, Sir!"

"You love making men excited and hard, don't you, dear? You like to suck and fuck a nice hard cock, don't you, Elaine?"

Again, my wife quickly answered him, her head nodding enthusiastically.

I was sporting an enormous woody at this point and Clarence knew it. He turned to me; "So, Jim? Where do you want this to go tonight? What do you want?"

I didn't have time to think about it. I didn't need time to think about it! "To start with, I want to display my slut-wife to you, Clarence. I want you to see how hot my fuck-toy gets!"

He nodded. "I think I might enjoy that, yes."

Elaine was flushed and breathless as I stood and went over to her. Taking her trembling hand, I helped her to stand, and saw her that her knees were shaking. "Relax, honey!" I said firmly. "I want to show my friend just how beautiful my slut really is!"

I led her across the carpet and stood her about five feet in front of him. "Take off your blouse, slut!" I whispered.

Elaine instantly obeyed with a squeaky "Yes, Sir!" as her hands crossed and she quickly raised the blouse up and over her head. She didn't know what to do with it. "Drop it!" I ordered, and it fluttered to the floor. "Now show my friend how you play with your tits! Cup then and pinch the nipples for him; yes, like that! Good girl!"

Clarence was watching with interest and Elaine was breathless in her excitement. I was behind her and had my hands on her hips. Without my support, I was sure she would have fallen. "You like to show off, don't you, honey?" I asked.

"Yes, Sir!" she whispered.

"That's because you're a slut, isn't it, baby! Say it!"

"I'm a slut, yes Sir! A Slut!"

"Yes, you are a slut! You're a fuck-toy! And now I want to show Clarence your pussy. So, pull up your skirt all the way to your waist and show my friend here what a sweet little twat you are going to be giving away!"

12