The Story of Elaine Ch. 06

Story Info
All the way into the club! (well, almost!)
7.2k words
4.4
18.7k
8

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 01/29/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 6: All the way into the club! (well, almost!)

The "Secret Garden Club" responds and we jump right in...

I awoke to the exquisite sensation of Elaine's fingertips stroking and strumming my fully rigid, tingling cock. While this had happened many times before, as I blinked awake, I quickly saw that my loving wife had never seen quite this animated on a Saturday morning! My wife had delicately removed the blanket and sheet covering me and was kneeling down between my knees grinning up at me like a leprechaun. "Good morning, sleepyhead", she cooed, her eyes sparkling, then came the head of my cock a lingering lick. "You're a good man to wake up to, darling!"

Once again, I was amazed. Elaine was more than enthusiastic! She was flushed with excitement and ran her little pink tongue across her upper lip in anticipation.

Drawing in a deep breath, I grinned at her; "My dear Elaine, you are truly turning into one hell of as hot slut!" I announced, and I was indeed sincere.

She grinned back at me and adjusted her position slightly, then opened her lips wide and with a swoop, dove down onto my cock, swallowing me whole, almost all the way to the root. She paused for a moment to concentrate and then swallowed me into her throat. The sensation was one of pure delight and was enough to make me gasp.

Elaine's moan was stifled by my thick prick. I felt her fingernails gently teasing the tight flesh of my scrotum, and then she slowly rose up my shaft, gasping around the tip before plunging back down, all the way this time in one fluid dive, forcing me deeply into her throat.

"Jesus, Elaine!" I gasped. "My God! You have no idea how good that feels!"

"Um ummm", she answered, and then ever so slowly let her lips travel all the way up my cock; gripping me tight as her tongue swirled and lapped. Her nostrils flared as she filled her lungs and then dove down again, burying my cock into her throat to the hilt. Jesus! What a sight! What a sensation!

I now knew exactly what Clarence had experienced last night, and marveled both at his stamina and at the fact that Elaine could take all of his huge cock down her throat! "Yes, honey!" I groaned, as my wife increased her tempo, fucking my raging cock deeply into her tight throat. Elaine's hair bounced as she bobbed up and down on my raging cock, swallowing me on every dive. I struggled for control, not wanting the delicious sensations to end, but it was just way, way too much! I managed to gasp out, "Yes, Elaine! Now!" and felt my cock exploding into her.

Elaine was struggling only a little as she gulped down my copious spurts. At last the spasms slowed and I opened my eyes to look down at her. She was still sucking and slurping away, almost as if lost in a trance! I watched her for another minute or so as my prick slowly softened, then reached down and patted her head.

Elaine planted a wet kiss on the tip of my unit before rolling those beautiful dark brown eyes up to gaze contentedly at me. "Did I do good?" she giggled, already knowing the answer.

I grinned down at her; "Yes, honey! You did good! Very good! You did good last night, too, my dear Elaine, when you blew Clarence! You always were a fantastic cocksucker, honey, but now that you can deep-throat... Jesus! You're out of this word! Phenomenal!"

My wife blushed just a little and giggled. Then she looked deeply into my eyes. "Jim? Do you still love me? I mean, like always?"

I managed to twist around so I could hug her close and laughed, "Yes, Elaine! I love you! In fact, I love and treasure you more than ever! God! You are so precious!"

She cuddled close to me for a minute or so, and then raised her head. "Oh, God! Jim, we've got mail! I mean, from the Secret Garden Club! We got a few letters yesterday, but with all that was going on, I didn't even look! The mailman brought about ten this morning... he came early today for a change and I opened them while you were asleep! C'mon! I'll make you coffee while you look at them!" She tugged at me and I, with great effort, managed to get out of bed, grab my robe, and follow her downstairs.

After a quick piss, I pulled up a chair at the kitchen table. There were seventeen letters, and Elaine had set five of hem off to the side. "Those are for burning, darling; they're from young, ignorant assholes who think all they need is a big cock and I'll come begging! ... They're rejects!"

Just the same, I went to them first and read each one carefully. Elaine was right. Each one was from a twenty-something that seemed to think he would be doing us a great favor by fucking my extraordinary wife! They were all good-looking, well-hung young guys, but that was about it... there was absolutely no understanding of what Elaine and I wanted from them! I laughed and told Elaine I agreed with her. "Just the same, honey, we'll answer them all! I'll be honest and tell them why we are rejecting them ad they can do with that what they want to. Let's look at these others."

I took the large pile of the other twelve letters and started through them. I was immediately struck by their sincerity, openness, and frank honesty. Each and every one detailed exactly what their own areas of interest, experience and expertise encompassed, and what they could offer to satisfy our requirements! The men were of various ages, races and ethnic groups and as I was going through them, Elaine brought us coffees and sat down next to me, her hand dropping to my thigh. She just left it sitting there motionless. Had she stroked upwards, she would have discovered a rehabilitated hard-on. One of the letters was from Clarence himself.

She waited patiently while I read thought them all. The men were of various ages and races. None were what I would call ugly, but most were just run-of-the-mill common guys, although each and every one submitted a photo of a cock of average or better... some much better... than average. To my surprise, most all of them used Clarence as a reference. The old fox had been busy! All of the lot was acceptable to me. I looked over at Elaine and pushed the pile of letters over to her. "These are all good, sweetie! What do you think?"

Elaine took a deep breath and took up the first letter. The hand she had resting on my thigh came to life and began a gentle caressing motion. I resisted the urge to reach over and see what was going on in her hungry little pussy. I knew already!

Elaine's breathing betrayed her, as I knew it would. Her cheeks were rosy and she was shifting her position on her chair even as she sipped her coffee and tried so hard to maintain her composure. I was smiling to myself as she turned to me after the fifth or sixth letter.

"What are you grinning about? She asked.

"You!" I answered. "Jesus, Elaine, you think I don't know when you're getting turned on? You're dripping, aren't you?"


She paused, not quite knowing how to take me, and then sniffed, "You think I'm that easy, darling? You think all I need is a photo of a guy with a decent sized cock to get my motor running? You think just any guy can fuck me? Anytime he wants to?"

It was a bit of a test and I knew it instantly. "Of course not, honey", I answered; "What it takes is a guy who takes a look at you and is absolutely overcome with a desire... no... a need... to fuck you silly! A guy who finds you so irresistible that he's dying to satisfy your every need and desire... a guy who would crawl over a room full of broken glass just to lick your pussy... A guy who gets a rock-hard erection at the very thought of you... Who would rather die than go another minute without....

"Ok... ok, Jim I get the picture!" Elaine smiled. "You do know that I want to be a slut... But just for guys who appreciate me, okay?"

"And so it shall be!" I answered, imperiously. "Now, my dear Elaine, what one did you think was the best?"

Without hesitation she reached for Clarence's letter. In it, he had invited us to his home the following Friday for an "informal dinner". He explained that he would invite several heads of so-called "interest groups" and would like to introduce us to them, as he felt they might help meet our needs. These were really "clubs within the club" and would guarantee safety and discretion before we sallied forth on our own. I could understand why Elaine preferred to go this route. "Nothing against the others, Jim", she said, a little hoarsely; "I just trust Clarence and Marianne so much more at this point..."

I agreed. As luck would have it, or maybe not so much luck, at that moment the phone rang. It was Clarence.

He was in an exceptionally good mood and began for thanking me profusely for the pleasure Elaine had given him the night before. "You can thank her yourself, Clarence", I responded; "She's right here!" I handed the phone to my wife.

I did this for two reasons: first, I wanted to maintain control and assert myself; and secondly, to establish that I was more than a go-between... a pimp and a cuckold.

Elaine took the phone and listened, blushing and stuttering. Clarence was a master and knew exactly what to say. After a minute, Ewlaine handed the phone to me.

Clarence asked if we had received his letter. I informed him that we had. There was a pause, but after all, the ball was in his court... he had called me! "What do you think, Jim?" he asked. "Will you accept my invitation?"

I smiled. "Yes, Clarence, we do accept. When and at what time?"

He wanted to explain and I let him. "Jim, I just wanted to get you two off on the right foot", he began; "I want you to have good experiences the first times... It's important!"

"Yes, Clarence, I know!" I responded; "So far, we've been very pleased! I want to work with my wife this week to make she's totally ready for this, okay? I want some piercing work done and also some depilatory work done, and we also have the issue of birth control. The Club also needs our medical stuff..."

This seemed to excite Clarence no end. "Just a second, Jim... I'm so happy that you're doing this... Wait! Let me give you some numbers..."

I motioned to Elaine for a writing pad and pen and she quickly got them for me.

"Jim, take her to Doctor Wu... Here is the phone and address. I scribbled them down. "He is the best... the very best, and she will heal much, much faster! Actually, I used him for Marianne and also Susan, my wife, has been to him also." He recommended a doctor and said he would arrange something for later that afternoon. Clarence put me on hold and called him. The doctor would be in his office in three hours, Clarence said, and gave me the address.

He repeated the time for next Friday, and wet into some details about what he suggested would happen, and asked for my approval. I excitedly gave it. Then I hung up.

Elaine was looking at me wide-eyed and with arched eyebrows.

"We're on for next Friday, honey!" I announced. "A party at Clarence's.

She more or less got right to the point. "Umm... What's this about... you know... piercing and whatever? What's going on?" Her eyes were still open wide and she spoke quietly enough. Her hand was now clutching my thigh. She was obviously agitated.

I smiled my most reassuring smile and said, "My dear Elaine; You really are doing remarkably well, honey... way better than I ever could have imagined, okay?" She nodded, waiting for whatever was coming next. "I just want to work on your look a little... your appearance. Know what I mean?"

She shook her head; "Ah... no... not really. What do you mean?"

"Well, you don't have much of a bush to start with, so it's no biggie, but I want to get rid of your pubic hair." She got that part and nodded. "I also want to give you a little gold clit ring... something to stimulate you a little... well, more than just a little. You'll be able to cum by just prancing around!"

Elaine was looking at me skeptically. "Will it hurt?"

"At first, yes it will. But you have a nice-sized clit and you always heal fast. Believe me, this is something that you'll thank me for!" I gave her a reassuring smile and she smiled back in return. "I also want to pierce your nipples with rings... and maybe a little chain."

Elaine's eyes popped open wide again. She stared at me for a moment and then nodded slowly. "I guess I just will have to trust you, Jim," she whispered.

I hugged her close. "Yes, honey... Exactly!... You'll just have to trust me!"

Elaine raised her head and looked at me. "When are we going to do this?" she asked.

"Today... right now!" was my reply. "Go take a shower!"

I know that my wife wanted to protest, but she nevertheless just sighed and went upstairs to shower while I finished my coffee. I called Doctor Wu and as Clarence had assured me, found that he could take us anytime that morning. By the time I went upstairs to shower myself, she had toweled herself dry and was blow-drying her hair. She switched off the dryer and asked, "What do you think I should wear?"

I was grinning ear to ear; "My dear Elaine... you're on a slut's errand... what do you think?"

She swallowed hard and nodded, then went back to her hair.

I took a long, leisurely shower, and by the time I was finished, Elaine was standing in front of the bedroom mirror in one of the black Lycra minis, heels, stockings and a frilly red blouse. I would soon discover that she had not bothered with panties. She had applied a little more make-up than was really necessary for this occasion, but was looking very slutty indeed. My cock began to stir with a little twitch. She really was amazing!

I quickly got dressed and she followed me downstairs and out to the car. She was very nervous as we drove, but made no attempt to question me.

Doctor Wu's tattoo and piercing emporium was on a nondescript side street in the seedier part of town next door to a pool hall and a saloon. There were motorcycles lined up all along the block and I noticed that Elaine had also noticed them and she pressed tighter against me. There were some whistles and a few catcalls from the far side of the street.

Doctor Wu turned out to be thoroughly professional and my wife relaxed somewhat as he asked a few questions in a quiet, gentle voice with just a trace of an oriental accent. Finally, he led us back to a small room. I took a seat ina chair as he helped Elaine up onto the table where he would work. It really was very similar to a medical examination table, except it was angled so the patient was reclining rather that laying flat, and a spotless disposable paper sheet covered it. He very politely asked my wife to raise her skirt and remove her underwear.

Elaine simply raised her hips and with a wriggle eased her mini up over her hips. Doctor Wu didn't seem at all surprised to see that he wore no panties. He guided her high heels into the stirrups and flipped on the bright examination light and adjusted it until it was focused directly on Elaine's cunt.

"Very beautiful!" he exclaimed, "You have a beautiful pussy, my dear!"

Elaine's cheeks flushed at the compliment. "Um... Thanks... Thank you, Doctor..." she stammered.

I grinned at her. "See! I've been telling you that for years, honey! Now do you believe me? After all, Doctor Wu has seen a quite a few!"

He put on dark goggles and flipped a switch on the laser depilatory device. I had told him I wanted a patch left over Elaine's mons, and he traced the pattern with a sort of pencil before getting down to business.

Because Elaine's pubic hair, although dark brown, was very sparse and fine, and the whole procedure only lasted about forty-five minutes. Wu explained that he would like to see Elaine again in a couple of weeks to zap away anything he'd missed. Then it was on to the piercing.

I took Elaine's hand in mine and held it while he did applied disinfectant to her genitals, paying close attention to her clitoris. He didn't use a local anesthetic but instead applied a white creamy paste which he said would so better. It was an oriental concoction. He waited a few minutes and then ran the needle through her clit and fitted the gold ring. From a drawer he took a small bottle filled with a paste made of vitamin E, ginseng and aloe root. He advised Elaine to keep he clit coated in this constantly, and that she would heal in four or five days.

He then scooted his chair around until he was even with Elaine's tits and had her strip off her blouse. He nodded slowly, appreciating her twin puppies, and then went to work on her nipples in the same way as he had with her clit. A few minutes work, and my delectable wife now sported gold nipple rings. and with he same instructions. The gold nipple rings gave me an instant woody. My wife looked even more strikingly sluttish. It was $500 well spent!

"Wow!" she exclaimed as she slid onto her seat in the car. "I can't believe I did that!"

"Yep!" I laughed; "Just wait till we show your mother!"

Elaine's jaw dropped down and her eyes popped wide as she spun sideways to look at me. She paused; "Oh! You're kidding, right?"

I pulled out into the street and we were off to the next appointment, likewise arranged by Clarence. Doctor Geoff Fannon is a 100% legitimate medical doctor, as in "MD". He was also a member in excellent standing of the Secret Garden Club, and was about to give both of us a quick exam, draw some blood for tests and relieve us of the problem of birth control. (I had made the decision that I didn't want kids two years before we met and had had a vasectomy.)

"Sweetie, we're going to see the club doctor now", I smiled.

"Oh?" Elaine responded, her eyebrows arching as usual when she had a question. "Why? I mean... I feel fine! Really!"

"I know that, honey! But the club wants a medical and some tests. It's standard procedure... for both of us!" There was a pause as she considered this. I plunged ahead. "Also, there's the matter of birth control... he'll give you a shot of Depo-Provera... it will give you protection for about 3 months and will take a week to become effective."

She nodded silently. We sat in silence for a couple of blocks. I noticed Elaine shifting in her seat and so I just waited for the inevitable question. It came at last; "Jim? Are sure... really certain... for real... that you'll always still love me? I mean... this is really exciting me and that... and it really excites me... but... I really need to know!"

I was tempted to just give her thigh a pat and spout out the tired old clichés, but I knew deep down that my wife needed more. As luck would have it, we were passing a ballpark, and the parking lot was far from full. I hung a left at the next Intersection and went to the far end where there were no other cars. I parked and shut off the ignition and turned to her. "My dear Elaine, I love you now, have always loved you and will always love you forever." I planted a very sincere kiss on her lips and held her close to me. "I want you, honey! I mean, the real you! I love everything about you... even the things that annoy me sometimes... I wouldn't change a thing! I love making love to you and I love fucking you! I love you when you're demure ad innocent and when you're wet, hot, horny, and sluttish and just needing a good, hard cock! You've always wanted to be a slut... at least part-time, honey, and that's what I want, too! And, I love you for it!" I kissed her again, then held her at arm's length and looked into her eyes.

She had a trace of a tear in her eye, but grinned at me just the same, and with as hand behind my neck, pulled me close to her again. We kissed and then she whispered, "I love you, darling, but I really need to know that you'll love me just as much when I'm being bad as when I'm just a goody little two-shoes wife! Okay?"

I really don't give a rat's ass if anyone reading this understands or not, but at that moment I felt n out-pouring of unconditional love for Elaine that has only been equaled a few times before or after. "Elaine", I said; "My dear Elaine... I love you with all my heart and I always will. I love you!"

12