The Story of Joanne D'Arc

Story Info
She gives an account of her sex life.
948 words
4.46
10.7k
00
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 7 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 10/15/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Introduction

Hi, my name is Joanne. I'm 28 years old, blonde and a bit overweight. Perhaps that explains my situation. My sex life, except when I was still at school, is a pretty solitary affair. I masturbate at least twice a day and fantasise a lot – that's when I do it more often.

I own a small franchised coffee bar attached to a bookstore and often think about my customers – how a couple would do it together, or imagine myself with one of the men sitting alone. Sometimes I wonder about the single women too. Do they masturbate also? What would it be like to make love with one of them?

But I'm, getting ahead of myself. . .

My first experience with sex was when I was still in high school. I was 18 years old and had no experience of sex until then. My older brothers wanted to see what a girl looked like and persuaded me to undress for them. They were fascinated with my somewhat meaty chest (My boobs were slow in developing) and rubbed my nipples for a bit. They touched my puffy pudendum and tried to separate the lips to look inside. It was quite ticklish but I felt some interesting sensations. Nothing else happened but they did take off their shorts for me and both had erections. For a long time I thought that boys' penises were permanently pointed towards their navels. Afterwards we went into my parent's room and they showed me some porn they had found in my dad's wardrobe. It wasn't much – some folded pieces of paper with naughty cartoons, a few tattered black and white photos of couples fucking and a couple of condoms. I was fascinated when they told me what they were for. We never did anything like that again but I did see my brothers had drawn a picture of a nude girl on the bathroom mirror when it misted up that looked a bit like me. There was another at the school toilets that looked almost identical.

A bit later I did a search of my mom's wardrobe and in an old hatbox I found some much more interesting things. There was a black wooden stick shaped just like my brothers' penises and a tub of vaseline. And there was a copy of Lady Chatterley's Lover. And she had some condoms too – only these had bumps and things on them. I got into the habit of sneaking into their room whenever I could, to read that book – at first it was just the sections that were marked with the pages folded over. I would read them over and over again and each time I would feel this queer sensation – it was more than just in my panties; my breathing would get faster; my mind would race and I would sometimes close my eyes and imagine the scenes. Eventually I read the whole book, cover to cover, it was even more erotic than just reading the sex parts. Over time different books would appear and disappear – I didn't always get the chance to do much more than read the sexy bits.

An interesting aside was that I noticed that dad's condom supply would diminish over weekends. Mom's usually in the week. Once I found one of mom's condom's on the penis shaped stick and I realised what was happening – it was still a bit slippery too.

I never told anyone about my secret visits to the folk's bedroom but the girls at school began to talk about what they were finding in their own secret searches. Once we went from house to house (not to ours though) to show our parents' secrets to each other. Every mom had the same penis shaped stick that mine had and surprisingly the books that had appeared and disappeared out of mom's hatbox were now spread all over town. Obviously the mom's had a lending library going.

It all came to an end when I was sent to boarding school. Most of my friends were by now blossoming but I was still a young fatty. It was so embarrassing in the showers when they all showed off the growth of their boobs, their slim bodies and the beginnings of pubic hair. My chest was still meaty with two puffy bags of flesh that just hung there, my tummy was so big you could even see my fine blond pubic hair unless you were looking upwards. I hated shower time and started coming in earlier than the others in the morning.

At night in the dorms the girls would talk about boys and sex to each other after the lights went off but I was always left out. When it went quiet you could hear little snuffling noises and the girls got into bed with each other and kissed and masturbated together. No-one ever came to me and I was too embarrassed to do it to myself – to tell the truth I didn't really know how and had never tried. My sex sensations had been mainly in my head. But I would enjoy listening to the girls – the breathing becoming faster, the little moans that slipped out and the sucking noises. I would find my pants quite wet before the quiet finally came and we all went to sleep.

I want to share with you some of my very special experiences. The next story is about the first time that a man had made love to me. I am not sure what else I will include but we will let the story of my life unravel as it goes.