The Story of Joanne D'Arc Ch. 03

Story Info
Spying on Nellie.
1.3k words
4.32
7k
00

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 10/15/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Although Nellie and I never did that again, and we never even talked about it, I was intrigued with what her sex life could be like. She lived alone in a flatlet attached to our house and seemed to have no male friends. She had been married but her husband had died. Once I overheard my mom telling my dad that Nellie had asked if her boyfriend could visit. She said no. Over weekends though, Nellie went home to visit her only daughter who was about my age, and I suppose she met up with her boyfriend there.

One time when Nellie was away, I sneaked into her flat. It was the first time I had been in there since I was a little girl when she baby sat me when my parents were out.

I remembered the musty smell and the soft worn blankets. I peeked into her wardrobe where her clothes were neatly stacked. I gently lifted everything to see if she had any secrets. The only thing I found was a jar of Vaseline and an empty perfume bottle shaped like a thick test tube. They were next to each other under her panties so I assumed that she used the perfume bottle as a kind of dildo. Under the pillow on her bed were her pajamas and a pair of panties. I lifted the mattress and found a tattered magazine. It was an A4 size booklet with photos of people making out with commentary in German. The photos were graphic with close ups of penises, cunts and penetration. There were two photo stories – one of a young blond girl and a young stud and another of the same girl with two guys.

I paged through the booklet looking at the pictures and trying to follow the story. The second story had a series of pictures where both guys were fucking the girl at the same time – one guy was on his back with the girl over him. He had his cock in her cunt. The other guy was fucking her from behind. As I turned the pages I could feel my pussy begin to warm up. I had never though of arse fucking, nor of having two men at once. I did sometimes touch my arsehole while I was masturbating though and had found it to be an exquisite sensation.

I slipped my pants off and sat on the bed. My pussy was throbbing and very wet. Holding the magazine with my left hand I ran my right hand over my pussy hair. I didn't want to masturbate. Just the moving of my cunt hairs was a pleasurable enough sensation. I moved my hand further down, feeling to where the skin became firmer around my anus. Touching the entrance there I tried to imagine what it would be like to be arse fucked.

Getting up I fetched the perfume bottle and Vaseline. I carefully smeared the gel onto the makeshift dildo and tried to push it into my bum. There was major resistance. I smeared some Vaseline on my fingers and lubricated myself. I tried again with the bottle. It was tight and hard but eventually I got it in. It felt alien and strange but the feeling was amazing. My body seemed to grip the bottle tight and to resist any movement – I really felt penetrated.

When I turned the pages of the magazine and came to the pictures where they both had their cocks in her cunt I almost flipped. I had tried finger fucking myself with both hands before. I was difficult because I had to do it in a sitting position and I found it hard to move my hands in different rhythms. I wondered what it might feel like to have two cocks at once. What did the guys feel as their cocks rubbed against each other? What did your pussy feel like to be stretched to take two cocks at once?

With the dildo in my arse I began to finger fuck myself with the middle finger of my right hand. With my left hand I rubbed my clit. It was awkward because I am right handed so I left it, simply stimulating my clitoris with my right hand with the dildo still stuck tight in my bum. I stretched out on the bed and imagined that a guy had his cock in my arse as I masturbated. As I came in wave after wave I tightened around the bottle. Reaching under me with the left hand I fucked my arse with the bottle. My whole body writhed as the waves of pleasure came over me.

Afterwards I lay there with my eyes closed to savour the sweet agony. When I opened my eyes I saw a small hole in the ceiling. Interesting, I thought. I stood up on the bed to get a closer look. I saw the lens of a webcam. Even more interesting. I sat down and using one of Nellie's tissues I wiped the cum that had run down my leg. I put everything away and tidied up.

My brothers and their mates had been fooling around with a webcam a couple of weeks ago but I hadn't seen it around so had assumed that one of their friends had taken it. I went through to the house and into my brothers' room. The computer was on and recording Nellie's bed! Then I suddenly realised that it had recorded my recent escapade.

I switched off the recording and searched for the file on the computer. There were dozens of files neatly filed in date sequence in folders named Nellie, Mom, Mom and Dad and Joanne. Some were just sound recordings but most were videos. I looked for the most recent one under Nellie. It started with just a view of the bed, then Nellie came in and I could see her laying out clothes on the bed for the weekend.

She stripped naked and lay on the bed and masturbated with her fingers. It didn't take long but was hugely erotic. There was no sound but to see her hips jerking as the orgasm came over her brought a tingling warm feeling all over me flowing up from my groin.

I figured that it must have happened about an hour before so when the video showed her packing up and leaving I fast forwarded to my episode. Wow! It was amazing to see me repeat what I had done just a little while before. I focussed on my face as I came.

My eyes were closed and my mouth open with my tongue sticking out on the left side as it usually did when I concentrated hard. Suddenly I lifted my head and my eyes opened wide as the orgasm hit. Hey, I didn't even know that I did that! Then I laid my head back with a look of sheer contentment. That I knew about!

I closed the video and deleted it. I couldn't have my brothers watching me in Nellie's room.

My brothers were due back shortly so I quickly flipped through the other videos, the sound bytes would have to come later. There were videos of me in the bath, getting dressed in my room, masturbating on the bed and on the toilet seat. There were a few of mom and dad fucking on the bed, and of mom masturbating in the bath. Nellie's videos showed her doing herself on the bed in her room just as I had done. There was also one of Nellie's daughter, Lisa, sitting on the bed and paging through the German magazine. She was masturbating herself under the magazine.

I quickly set the recording on again for Nellie's room, they had probably left it on by accident but I didn't know that. There were obviously cameras in the bathroom, my room and the folk's room as well – so I went to check to my room. The camera was on the corner, unobtrusively surveying the whole room from its little hidey hole in the ceiling.