The Story of Joanne D'Arc Ch. 04

Story Info
Her first "boyfriend".
2.7k words
4.18
8.5k
00

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 10/15/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After that I was nervous to do anything in my room or bathroom with the cameras constantly watching me. I took to doing my thing in the lounge when everyone was out, or in the pool, or in my brothers' room which was obviously the safest place. I did however make a point of parading my naked body for the cameras when I was dressing or bathing – I didn't want them to know that I knew!

I made a few excursions to the computer from time to time, watching the videos that they had saved. I found a number that they had downloaded from the internet. There were a lot of them showing girls sucking guys cocks. As I watched them I thought of my train ride when I had watched the girl with the pointy boobs sucking her newlywed husband's cock.

I wondered what it felt like and often fantasized about sucking the cock of the man on the train. I wondered what the semen tasted like when they came in your mouth. I was soon to find out.

It was the college dance. I was living at home now. I didn't have a boyfriend so some of us just paired up with others in the class. My partner was Terry, a mild mannered slightly plump nerd with blond hair and freckles – I suppose we were a kind of match. He fetched me from home in his Dad's car and we drove to the school. I was determined to make the evening enjoyable even though I was nervous and shy and didn't really know what to talk about with Terry.

He treated me like a real lady, pulling out my chair at the table, bringing me a soda and so on. We danced the fast dances at the beginning, standing apart from each other and waving our arms and shuffling our feet. When the slow dances came towards the end of the evening we danced closer.

Both of us were hesitant about touching at first. But I found a strange enjoyment from standing up against him as we moved around the dance floor. I put both my arms around him cuddling my breasts into his chest. As we moved I could feel his erection against my thigh. I purposefully moved my hips closer to him, but not too close. Neither of us acknowledged what was happening. He was quite stiff against me and I could feel that my panties were getting damp.

Afterwards he drove me home, stopping the car in our driveway. He turned towards me and put his left arm over my shoulder. I turned into him and we kissed. It was really my first kiss. I didn't quite know what to do though the girls had often spoken of "french kissing" at school. His lips against mine were firm and his mouth slightly open. I opened my lips and felt his tongue touch them.

Tentatively I opened my mouth wider and our tongues touched. It was an amazing sensation. I could feel my whole body warm and there were darts of power beginning to throb in my crotch.

With his right hand he touched my left breast through my dress. Almost instantly I could feel my nipples begin to stiffen. We continued to kiss –his tongue and mine penetrating each other. He began to unbutton the top on my dress and with our mouths still connected I helped him. I pulled my dress down and reach behind to undo my bra. We were looking at each other. As my hands came forward to pull my bra off he looked down and taking my full right breast in his hand he bent down to kiss me on my nipple.

They were both strong and firm –I had not known that my nipples could stretch that big. As he suckled on my tit I reached my right hand onto his thigh. He lifted his head and began to kiss me again dropping his right hand into my crotch. I was having my period and I didn't want Terry touching me there. I turned into him putting my left hand onto his pants. His cock was hard and with both my hands I tried to undo his zipper. It worked, he lifted his left hand from behind me and with both hands helped to get his pants off.

I took his hard cock into my right hand and began to stroke it up and down. It was short and stubby and a bit hard to hold under the bulge that was his tummy. He lowered the seat and leaned backwards lifting his pelvis. It made it easier to hold his penis with my thumb and the tips of my first two fingers. He moaned as I stroked him and lifted himself higher. I leaned down to kiss him on the cock that I was stroking. In the dim light I could see its stiffness. He had been circumcised, like my brothers and the bulbous head at the end of his stubby shaft was almost purple in expectation. I took it in my mouth, as I had seen in the pictures. It was hard and soft at the same time and I could feel in my mouth, but not taste, the slippery precum that I had seen oozing out of the top. I rolled my tongue around him as I continued to jerk up and down with my fingers.

He shifted his hips up towards my face and began to fuck into my mouth. I took his cock firmly in my mouth sucking hard and jerking with my hand. Suddenly he jerked up and came into my mouth. I could feel the spurts as he came. He moaned as I continued to suck his juices and he jerked a few times before slumping back on the seat. I could still feel the slippery wetness of his cum in my mouth and taste its sweet saltiness. I lifted my head and swallowed it, continuing to grip his cock in my fingers.

I leaned towards him and kissed him on the mouth. He opened his lips and took my tongue into his mouth. We kissed for a little while then I sat up and did up my bra and rebuttoned my dress.

"Wow", he said, "that was incredible!"

He wanted to kiss some more but I reached to do up his pants and he understood, helping me to pull them up and do his zip. I grabbed my bag. "See you tomorrow", I said, as I opened the door and skipped towards the house.

I saw Terry the next day. He came over dressed in baggy shorts and T-shirt which partially disguised his large tummy. I longed for him to touch me as I had touched him but I still had my period. We sat in the lounge of our house and kissed. He tried to get his hand under my dress but I wouldn't let him, and just in case he thought I didn't want to I said to him, "Next time!"

I did jerk him off though and he came over his stomach and my hand. I watched in fascination as he jerked with each spasm, shooting his sperm up into the air. I wiped it up with my hand afterwards and licked it off my palm.

The following weekend, he came to our house again. My folks and brothers were out. We listened to music and kissed, feeling each other through our clothes. I ran my hand under his shirt over his firm tummy, touching his chest –they were plump bulges, rather like a young girl's breasts. I lifted up his shirt and kissed them, wondering what it would be like to be with a girl. He seemed to like it, pulling my head into him as I sucked on his nipples.

I moved my right hand into his crotch, feeling the stiffness there, and then lowered my hand to his knee and moved up inside the leg of his shorts. He opened his legs and I felt his balls and stiff cock through his underpants. I lifted my head from his chest and we kissed again. All the while I was gently moving the loose material of his underpants over his instrument. I could sense that he was close to coming. I thought to myself that it was always me getting him off. I didn't want him to think that he could never touch me, specially now that my period was over and my cunt felt so warm and swollen, so I stood up.

"Lets take our clothes off," I said. Even though I was a bit self-conscious of my large body I felt comfortable with him because we had the same build. He stripped down while I lowered the top of my dress to my waist and undid my bra. Then with one movement I dropped my dress and panties. His short stubby cock was sticking straight out under his big stomach, it clearly didn't have the length to point skywards. I put my arms around him snuggling our bodies together as we kissed. I could feel the stiff moistness of his penis on my thigh as he pressed into me. As we kissed, he took my bum in his hands and pulled me even closer into him. My pussy was wet and I could feel a deep down throbbing in my groin. He manoeuvred me back to the couch and sat me down, sliding onto his knees with his head in my crotch. I put my hands to his head and pulled his face into my cunt. With his tongue he found my clitoris through my sparse pussy hair. Pursing his lips over it he began to suck it in and out of his mouth. It was exquisite -too much! I lifted his head from where it was pushing against my fat tummy and looked into his eyes. He was hungry for more and lifted himself up onto me where I was lying on the couch. With his right hand he directed his cock into my pussy. As he pressed it in I could feel my lips welcoming him in.

But I didn't want to be fucked. One of the girls at school had fallen pregnant and I didn't want that to happen to me. He pushed his short thick stubby cock deeper into me and slowly began to fuck me. It was lovely but I didn't want it to go on to a point where we couldn't stop.

Then I had an idea. Gently manoeuvring him off me I stood up and taking his hand I dragged him to my brothers' room. The computer was on.

"Have you ever watched real live porn?" I asked, "This really turns me on."

I clicked through to the video files and found the one of Nellie's daughter, Lisa. We sat there naked on the two chairs in front of the screen and watched her masturbate as she paged through the German magazine. Terry was mesmerised and began to stroke his cock as he watched the screen. After the short clip, I switched to one of Mom and Dad. They always seemed to make love the same way. They would kiss briefly then Mom would lift her nightie and guide Dad's hand to her pussy. After a few moments he would sit up and take off his shorts and settle on her in the missionary position guiding his cock into her cunt with his hand. Then he would roll onto his side and lift her leg over his body and take her from underneath. Mom would then masturbate her clit until they both came. Afterwards Dad would turn on his side and go to sleep. Mom would stare up and the ceiling for a while and when she was sure he was asleep she would masturbate again.

Terry was fascinated and I could see that he was almost at his climax. By now I was standing behind him and he was slouched right back on the seat.

"Watch this one," I said, and I leaned over him, brushing my boob on his shoulder, as clicked through to one of me masturbating on the toilet seat in the bathroom.

I moved round in front of him kneeling on the floor between his legs. Making sure that he could still see the screen I took his cock into my mouth. His hands came behind my head as I sucked on the tip of his penis. Then, gripping my hair in his hands, he began to move my head up and down along his shaft. He pushed his pelvis into the air and into my face as he watched the screen. It was hurting where he was pulling my hair so I lifted my head right up just as he came. The spurts of hot liquid erupted onto my face, landing on my cheek and nose –the last few reaching only my breasts.

"Did you like that?" I asked, smiling at him. His cum was dripping down my cheek as I looked into his eyes. His face was a pinky red colour and it spread down to his chest. For me it was amazing. I had not expected him to come right at that moment but to feel the hot spurts on my face gave me a deep inner satisfaction. I stood up off the floor and turned his chair round to face my brother's bed.

"Now you're going to see it really live," I said, as I settled again the headboard and spread my legs. His cum was still dripping off my face and running down my plump breasts towards my nipples. I looked at him sitting there as I slowly began to scoop the liquid from my cunt to lubricate my clitoris. His cock was soft but I could see signs of stirring as I slowly masturbated myself. We watched each other and he took his now stiff cock in his hand. His pinky colour was now all over his chest and as I glanced into the mirror on the open wardrobe door I could see that my body was also glowing. With our eyes transfixed we masturbated ourselves, slowly at first and then faster as our climaxes drew near. We seemed to be working in perfect time.

My fingers were flailing at my clit, my pussy lips were gorged, stiff and shiny. I dipped once more for some juice and as my fingers touched my tender piece I felt the rising sensation within me. Everything seemed to be centred in my pussy, my shoulders pulled in towards it and my knees involuntarily widened drawing my feet into the centre. I stroked furiously, I didn't care about Terry anymore and then I came, pulling every part of me towards the incredible sensation in my cunt. Suddenly released I stretched out again looking at Terry. He was in the last throes of his climax. He was stretched out on the chair, legs straight out in front of him, his back almost parallel to the floor. His eyes were closed, his face towards the ceiling, and his hand was stroking furiously on his cock. Then he came. Spurts of semen flew into the air landing on his thighs and the carpet.

We looked at each other, seeing glazed eyes and pinky plump bodies –feeling the incredible exhilaration of the intimate moment that we had shared. After a while we got up, straighten the bed, cleaned the carpet and switched off the computer. Still naked we went into the bathroom where we kissed each other fondly as we wiped off the sweat and cum from our bodies.

In the lounge we dressed and shared a soda before he went home. On the way he was knocked off his motorcycle by a drunk motorist and killed. For a time I felt a lot of guilt over what we had shared, especially watching the folks making love but then I began to realise that perhaps it could end no other way. What if he had begun to talk about it around town? It was a secret we shared that should go no further. But more about that later...