The Story of Raj Ch. 02

Story Info
The Day After.
1.8k words
3.87
32.4k
7

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 01/30/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sita walked into her office around 3. Many moons had passed since she felt this good on a Friday. Actually, many moons had passed since she felt this good. Period.

She had put on white trousers that accentuated her curvaceous 38 inches behind. They fit her like a second skin, hugging the contours of her round ass with no hint of a panty line. Her white cotton top was barely long enough to cover her mid-riff. An extra button left undone showed a little more cleavage than she normally would. The blouse barely managed to restrain her ample breasts. Her shoulder-length hair was open. She had a song on her lips and a spring in her step. The world appeared absolutely wonderful this afternoon.

Sita knew there would be tons of emails awaiting her attention. Any other day she would have logged in the moment she sat at her desk. Heck, any other day she would not have come to work at 3 either. Today, the emails could wait. She wanted to relive last night over and over again.

She couldn't remember how it started. She could recall her talking on and on about her problems. Raj was a brilliant listener. She had poured her heart out to him when suddenly she was in his arms and they were kissing. Oh, it was wrong. She was married. She had two kids. He was 10 years younger. He was her subordinate at work. But oh, it felt so right!

His lips were soft, his tongue passionate. He ran his fingers through her hair as he kissed her. He held her face in his arms as he kissed her. He caressed her buttocks as he kissed her. He cupped her breasts as he kissed her. God, he could do so many things while he kissed her!

Sita felt her nipples harden as recollections of last night flashed through her mind. She leaned back in her chair, her legs slightly parted, her eyes closed.

Raj had taken her top and bra off. She was in his lap. They were kissing topless. She loved every movement of his hands on her smooth back. He was slowly working up the intensity, kissing her neck and shoulders with a feverish desire. His mouth closed on her left nipple. His fingers moved in slow circles over her right nipple.

She had not been made love to this way in a very long time. Her breath was shallow. Her heart beat faster. His dual play on her breasts was bringing her close to an orgasm. This was new territory to her. She never thought an orgasm was possible by breast play alone. She stopped thinking. She let go. His tongue expertly switched from one breast to another. His hands cupped those soft luscious globules heightening her pleasure. He built it up to a crescendo when finally the dam burst and she collapsed on him. Motionless she lay for a few minutes, recovering from the intensity of the orgasm that had ripped through her body.

"Mam, are you okay?"

She was jolted back into reality. Her secretary had suddenly appeared in her cabin. Sita's face was flushed.

"Yes, I am fine! What made you think something was wrong?" she asked.

"Umm, I heard a muffled scream from your cabin. So I came in to check" the hapless secretary answered.

"Obviously, you are mistaken. I have been here all this while and I heard nothing."

Sita was not exactly sure if her secretary was convinced. But she shrugged and left her cabin.

Phew, did she actually orgasm just thinking about last night? This was an absolute first. There were beads of perspiration in the valley between her succulent breasts. She put her hand inside her pants. God, her pussy was soaked! A fine day to wear white pants, she thought.

Thankfully, it was almost 3:30 which meant Raj would be in shortly to brief her on the goings on of the day before the meeting with the big boss. She went into her private restroom and splashed cold water on her face. She toyed with the idea of putting on a darker pair of trousers. Not today. She felt like a teenager, feeling that youthful sexy naughtiness which had deserted her for years.

Like clockwork, Raj walked in. He was always on time. There was a standing joke in the office that the 9 o'clock news could be delayed but Raj wouldn't be.

They exchanged pleasantries and got down to business. As usual, he was to the point - neither saying too little nor saying too much. But Sita was not into it. She could not shake last night off. Sitting across Raj she was a little annoyed that he could be so business-like with her. Did last night mean nothing to him? He could have at least mentioned something. May be a remark about how she looked. All he spoke about was business. It was frustrating.

"Mam, it is almost 4. We should head to his office." Raj said.

Mechanically, she obeyed.

The meeting started off well. Raj was good. She hardly had to speak, which was just as well. She was in no frame of mind to do this meeting. Her mind kept wandering back to last night.

Raj was carrying her into the bedroom. Her pants were off, her white creamy thighs reflecting the moonlight. Raj sucked on her big toe while he pulled her panties down. Her pussy was not as well trimmed as she would have wanted it to be. If Raj was disappointed, he did not let it show.

His tongue traced a path from her feet up toward her thighs and finally settled in her love nest. His tongue flicked over her clitoris. The foreplay had warmed her well. Going down on her pushed her over the edge. She had already been over the edge a couple of times tonight. This one almost blanked her out.

He snuggled in naked next to her, his hardness pressing against the crack of her ass. She wiggled, pushing her ass further into him. Taking that as a signal to go further, he slipped a condom on and slid into her easily. She was dripping wet.

Sita let out a moan as her insides stretched to accommodate Raj. She hadn't had a man in her for an eternity. Raj began moving in and out of her. They were on their sides, Raj making love to her from behind. This way he could feel her breasts or rub her clitoris while he fucked her brains out.

He was an expert lover. Either he had been with many women or he had been with one woman who had taught him well. At this point, Sita did not care. Raj's hard manhood was engulfed inside her, giving her the pleasures she had all but forgotten. For a 26 year old, he had tremendous staying power. Heck, no! For a man, he had tremendous staying power.

Sita had never strayed. Sure she had had her fair share of men before marriage. But since then she was a one-man woman. Her husband was a good lover. He gave her orgasms most times they had sex. Strangely, though, Raj and her making love did not feel weird.

Raj was on top of her, her hips moving in rhythm with his thrusts. She had wrapped her long legs around him, pulling him in deeper. She could feel him hit the walls of her womb every now and then. Her orgasm was building. Raj sensed it. His tongue darted into her mouth as they locked in a passionate kiss. He increased the pace. She was close. He was close.

He felt her body spasm. At the exact moment, he withdrew. The sudden withdrawal sent another orgasmic shudder through her. In a flash, he took the condom off and ejaculated all over her flat stomach. Some of the drops landed as far as her breasts.

She closed her eyes, drifting peacefully into post-orgasmic sleep. Sita was in heaven...

"Ahem!" the big boss gave her a quizzical look.

Sita had gone down memory lane again. Her legs were open as her breath came in shallow spurts. One look at her and Raj knew she was having an orgasm. For once, Raj was clueless. He could not think of a way to salvage this situation. The meeting had gone off well. Until now.

They waited for Sita to come to. Sita realised almost instantly that a repeat of the earlier incident had occurred. She did not know what to say. There was an awkward silence for a long time. Eventually, the big boss spoke.

"Looks like you have had a tough week, Sita. Why don't we stop here and take this up on Monday?"

Sita could have kissed the man. No other boss would give this much latitude.

The big boss asked Raj to stay back for a word. When they were alone, he spoke.

"Raj, don't bullshit me because I already know. There is a reason I am where I am. Information gets to me before it gets to anyone else. I know Sita went home with you last night. I know she left your place after noon. What's going on? Should I be worried?"

Raj cleared his throat and kept his voice level, "Sir, what happened last night was a one-off occurrence. It was a result of the circumstances. As far as her husband is concerned, all bases are covered. He does not know. If you look the other way, there is no reason to worry about a scandal breaking."

"Okay. But let me not catch you balling my best people next time. I don't want working relationships to get screwed over one-night stands."

Raj nodded and left.

Sita was waiting for him when he entered her office. She opened her mouth to speak. He cut her off.

"Mam, I know what's going through your mind. But do you really think there is any more to what happenned last night? It will destroy our careers. More than that, it will destroy your family. We were two people brought together by circumstances. Let's leave it there and cherish the moment for the rest of our lives."

He was gone before she could respond. Sita was furious at him. She lit a cigarette and started pacing up and down her office. In a few minutes when she had regained her faculties of logic, she realised he was right.

When Sita got home she was pleasantly surprised by the change in her husband. One night away from her had made him see that all was not well in their marriage. He was making a genuine effort to work things out between them. Sita decided she had to work with him to save their marriage.