The Story of Vicky Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dave told me that he wanted me on my knees in front of him and she gave me a stern look that meant business. He was already hard and about the same size as Jim but my ass still was on fire. So much that I didn't even think about refusing and dropped down ready to suck my second cock today. I leaned over him and grabbed his member with my hand and felt Angela's sex on him already when I began to stroke him. He placed his hand on the top of my head and I went right to sucking him off, hoping to get this over quickly. That is when Angela informed me

"That after every orgasm, it takes him longer each time to get off and that he already has had two tonight."

He didn't say much and Angela wasn't worn out enough to play with herself I noticed, as I continued for what must have been fifteen minutes. Then I felt him start to get even larger and he grabbed me and thrust himself all the way in my mouth. He shot a load and this time I managed not to spill a drop as he pulled out. That is when Angela reached over and kissed me deep and hard.

"That was a good girl, now you can swallow the rest."

She also told me for now on when she was on her period that it was up to me to keep him happy. Dave looked at me and complimented me on how good I was at sucking cock,

"I wonder how tight she is Angela."

Well I wasn't one hundred percent sure what he meant by that. But I was sure it wasn't good news for my rear end. She could tell by how big my eyes got, that I never expected that and hung on her next words.

She smiled and said "Well you might as well break her cherry tonight my love I've had enough anyhow." With a helping, strong hand, he helped me off my knees and took me over to the chair in on the other side of the room. He bent me over and before I could get away, he pulled my hose and panties down and thrust his still hard member all the way into my ass. I thought he was going to rip me in two pieces and I wanted to run but he pinned me down as he slowly pulled almost all the way out just to do it again.

I couldn't help but scream in agony. Angela moved over to stand in front of me and told me to clean her out while he had his way with me. With every thrust he shoved my face deeper into Angela and I licked her clean in no time flat. He kept going in and out at a slow steady pace. Before long he was speeding up and thrusting even harder and at the same time he was slapping my marked ass causeing terrible pain.

I don't really know which was worse, the pain from his cock or the marks Angela left on my ass. After he had me numb after about ten minutes, and Angela had another orgasm he finally started to deflate. He pulled out and Angela had me retrieve a towel to clean me off his member.

When he was clean, she told me to "Make sure you get up by 3:30 because I get up by four and I expect you dressed in your maids outfit and the coffee ready when I awake.

"You have a big day starting your training tomorrow, girl" she whispered as I was allowed to leave.

With that I finally had finished my first day as Vicky and could barely make it to my bed in my new room of my new home. I sat down and removed my clothes but realized my heels were still locked on my feet. I was so tired that it really didn't matter and I was quickly fast asleep, still in my dirty and used hose and panties with the heels firmly locked around my ankles.

The next morning or should I say hours later, my alarm clock went off and I awoke to realize that I was not dreaming. I was at Angela's house and the sticky panties and by how sore I was made clear that this was real. I have always awaked with morning wood and the cage I was wearing made that impossible. I quickly thought of getting out of there but then again, I wouldn't get to far dressed like this and these shoes were still padlocked on my feet.

I gave up the thought of escape and remembered what Angela said before going to bed. So I went to the closet and changed into one of the maid outfits hanging there. Then headed off to the kitchen to find the coffee and get it started before they woke up. I put on the brew and had a seat to wait for it to finish.

After it finished I poured me a cup when I heard their alarm go off but I didn't know what else I was supposed to be doing, so I just waited. After about twenty minutes or so, Dave came into the kitchen and acted like I wasn't even there. He grabbed a cup of coffee and left without saying a word.

After a quick trip to the bedroom one more time he returned and told me

"You have a good day and be a good girl."

Then he reached over and grabbed my ass as he kissed me goodbye. Another ten minutes went by and then,

"Well, what the hell have you been doing all morning!" came from directly behind me.

I was startled and jumped up from my chair to turn and see Angela with her hands on her hips staring at me with disapproval. She went over and poured a cup of coffee and continued to tell me

"You haven't even showered, shaved, straightened up the place and your still wearing the same undies you had on last night."

She went on as she finished getting out her lunch saying "I expect you to be ready and have this place ready by the time I get out here, is that clear?"

I replied by saying "but you forgot to take off the locks on my shoes last night and I couldn't change or shower with them on."

She then turned to me and slapped me before I could say another word. "You just don't get it you stupid slut, you are here to be my girl and I expect certain things from you."

She slapped me even harder and pulled me by the arm as she headed for the door with me stumbling behind,

"And you will always call me Ma'am when you speak to me."

She went to say "Now get my coffee and lunch and let's go, I need to get to work but first I need to drop you off at Beth's place to start your training today."

After retrieving her things she waited was already waiting in the car for me and we were off. She didn't say much until we were almost there when she reminded me to do as told and that she would pick me up after work.

12