The Story of Vicky

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then Amy began to help me over to the sink where she washed my hair and cut it to look more in a girl's style. Suzie helped me get redressed and applied new makeup and hair spray. She then took my hand and led me to the front of the salon where Amy was waiting along with Ms. Angela, so Amy could do my nails.

After getting Suzie's help all the women there were amazed at the transformation. When Amy was finished with my feet and hands Ms. Angela was quite impressed and paid for my treatment while Amy helped me get locked back in my heels.

"I just want to thank you once again for doing this for me," Angela told them. "You will be able to take care of him about every two weeks if it's not a problem for you, I hope."

Suzie responded by saying, "It would be our pleasure," as Angela thanked her once again.

Angela then turned to me and told me, "You can carry all the bags that were in the corner and be sure to curtsey to all the ladies before we go home."

I did as told and got another big laugh from the ladies watching as we left for the car.

"Suzie told me that you were a good girl for her and that she can't wait to see you in a couple weeks," Angela said as we got in the car and headed to my new home. She also told me that how happy she was that I didn't run off when she left me alone back there and that if I keep it up that I might come to like my new life as Vicky.

12