The Stow Away

Story Info
Adventure-seeking Senita gets more than bargained for.
1.1k words
3.2
50.5k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All of her life was spent in study. She just graduated from high school a month ago, and now she began to take sock of her life. She would be going of to the Academy in 3 months, and now she began to have feelings of doubt. Senita had always done what was expected of her. Aside from the customary bubble gum in class or passing of notes, she had been a model student, and if it hadn't been for Nyguen Chau she would have been the valedictorian of her class. But now she began to have regrets.

She thought about the night that Matthew Haines and Vicky Hamilton wanted to steal Mr. Haines' shuttlecraft and venture out to a club on Io. She relived how they had begged her to sneak out of her parents and go with them. They even offered to pay her way, but she kept coming excuses and valid reason for why they shouldn't; all the patrol ships, space traffic, and if the Borg didn't get them their parents would surely kill them. So she didn't go, and when Matt and Vicky returned with stories of dancing, drinking, aliens, and adventure, Senita's heart sank. Not only did they get away with it, they seemed to have the time of their young lives. That was 2 weeks ago and they were still talking about it and planning to do it again. Senita vowed to herself that she would at least once do something wild and daring before she went of to the Academy, and that's when her plan began to take shape.

It took 2 weeks to hatch up her plan for adventure and excitement, and she had ironed out the last few glitches to her scheme. She had saved up enough credits to last her at least two weeks, and since she had already planned to go camping with some friends and take a trip to a resort on the European continent she felt that she had an ample alibi with her folks to be gone for so long. Senita smiled to herself holding the last piece of her plan in her hand. She had booked passage on a shuttle to Jupiter station she would stay there overnight and then move to a space cruiser for the remainder of her journey. She would be visiting space stations, making her first contact with alien cultures, dancing it up on resort colonies, and having one amazing adventure of her on. Who knows maybe she would be some dark stranger to sweep her off of her feet. But at any rate, she was going. Her plan was set and ready to go.

The morning of what she began to refer to as her "solo flight", she had rushed through her good-byes, and left with her two travel bags. She had Matt and Vicky take her to her rendezvous spot with her shuttle, and as they new her plans they all hurriedly discussed them meeting up at the Rhisa resort colony in five days. Within one hour she had checked into her room at Jupiter station, and she prepared for her shower. In her excitement she practically jumped out of her clothes and flung them into a pile on the bed. Though not as fulfilling to the skin as hot water, a sonic shower still had its benefits, especially if getting clean is what you have in mind. As she stepped out of the shower she stopped to look at herself in the mirror. She recognized the face looking back at her, but there was something different about it.

Was it always there? If so why hadn't she seen it before? Maybe it was just the glow of excitement, but her face was definitely flushed right down her neck and on to her upper chest. Senita was indeed a beautiful girl. Her full lips and toned full thighs boldly showed testament to her African heritage, while long black hair and the beautiful dark eyes praised her Polynesian ancestry. She watched her caramel skin as it begun to display this new reddish hue. It seemed to stop just above her breasts. She reached up to touch her skin and her forearm brushed across her right nipple; it was as if a cool breeze had come through her room. Both nipples begun to harden, and Senita notice goose bumps appearing all over her body. She felt her heartbeat quicken as she allowed her hands to gently roam over the little bumps as if to soothe them. Still gazing at herself in the mirror she took note of her 5'6" frame, noting the curve and rise of her breasts to her dark stiffening nipples.

"More than a handful!" she remembered a classmate saying to her once, as she cupped her hands under her breasts as if to test his theory. "Yeah, Brian they certainly are," she said to herself. She allowed her right hand to move from her breast down across her smooth belly, "Guess those laps in the pool paid off," she said out load. She allowed her fingers to circle and tickle around her belly button (she was so proud of her innie) and then tangle into the hairs that led down and grew into the covering of her most private places.

Senita began to tremble and as she brushed over her clit she began to know why. Her clit proudly stuck out its head and as she moved past it she heard and felt the wetness that had seemed to pool from nowhere. She slid one finger inside of her labia, smiling at the sound it made, and slowly inserted one finger inside her tunnel. She had masturbated before. She had even brought along a few of her toys just incase, but for some reason right now she found a need to touch her body as never before. As her breath quickened her need for climax matched it.

She tilted her head back and closed her eyes," I'M GONNA CUM!" she yelled out. Inserting two more fingers into her drenched sex, Senita's body started to shake and convulse. "OH GOD!" She screamed. Her body seemed to tighten in on itself as wave after wave of orgasmic release passed over, around, and through her. In a motion that was just short of falling Senita was able to use her left hand to stop an otherwise ugly bump on the head from the sink. She lay there on her side for what seemed like five minutes still with her three fingers knuckles deep inside her lusting body.

As she lay there trying to catch her breath and feeling the squeeze and pull of her vaginal walls on her fingers one thought came racing to her mind. "What the Hell brought that on!"

To Be Continued...