The Stranger

Story Info
A husband brings a new friend home.
787 words
3.89
66k
4
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 02/07/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
abel
abel
3 Followers

My wife lay naked her legs spread wide her shaven pussy in clear view. The bedroom door was wide open so we could clearly see her sleeping on the bed. I had come back way too late from the office and had gone to a local bar for a drink with Tim. We had a little too much to drink and Tim was in no fit state to drive home so we had got a cab to my house and while trying to sneak upstairs to put Tim in the spare room we came cross this very horny making view.

At first I just looked at her pussy imagining licking her moist slit with out thing about Tim standing beside me, we entered the room, Tim was the first to make a move. He knelt between my wife's legs and pushed them a little wider apart he inserted a finger in to her cunt my wife moaned a little, he pushed another one in she pushed her hips in response.

My cock hardened I undid my trousers to release my dick in to my hand grabbing it tightly and thrusting my hand down firmly on my shaft. Watching him finger fuck my wife was a real turn on his finger glistened with her juices

She started to waken she was now really enjoying the attention Tim was giving her. He was now parting her lips and began tonguing and biting her clit she had not realized it was not me. His tongue entered her cunt she pushed his head deeper. It was then she opened her eyes and realized it was not I sucking her cunt. With out giving her time to say any thing I move towards her and pushed her head on to my cock, she tried to pull her head away but I pushed it harder on to my cock " suck it hard show him you how good you are at blowjobs so when it his turn he knows what he's getting." She still tried to object but Tim just licked and fingered her cunt harder her objection soon faded.

I released the pressure on her head she now pushed her self on to all fours and said, "let do it right if we are going to do it at all." Tim and I undressed. He entered her slit from behind she took my cock in hand pulled the skin down and began to push her mouth on to my throbbing dick she licked the head before pushing the entire length in to her mouth she drew her head back to the very tip and licked the shaft while looking at me I could see by the look in her eye she was really enjoying this new pleasure of being fucked at both ends.

I grabbed her hair and once again pushed the full length of my now throbbing cock down her willing throat I came deep in her mouth she swallows most of my seed I pull out to shot the rest over her open mouth "yes yes more she moans"her own orgasm now approaches she pushes back towards Tim he grabs her hips and came with a deep moan in side her she moans don't stop he pushes harder she came with aloud deafening shout "fuck me hard fuck me harder."

We rest for one moment not speaking after about five minutes then my wife asks, "who is your friend" I reply don't talk so much you have a blobjob to give don't be so rude to our guest." With that Tim stood in front of her she clasps his now semi erect cock and begins to wank him off. I watch as his cock stiffens in her hand she now licks his balls making her way up to the head of is now hard dick she slowly and gently pulls his full length in to her mouth he moans with pleasure his hand cup her tits and flicks her hardened nipples.

My cock is now hard and in need of pleasure I wank as she sucks his cock he start to moan "Take it all bitch deep throat me let me fuck your face" she again get on all fours. I push my cock in to her flooded cunt I pump hard I feel her cunt muscles tighten she cums still sucking cock. I add my cum to her pussy, I now watch as Tim starts to cum she takes the first few pumps of his seed he pulls out and shoots the rest over her tits.

We all rested and I introduced the stranger I had meet that night he stayed till morning and was gone when we awoke.

abel
abel
3 Followers