The Stranger

Story Info
She meets her stalker in the park.
985 words
3.84
29.4k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Night was falling as she made her way through the park to her apartment on the far side. She had noticed the man under the trees, but paid him no attention. There was no one else around and so she felt safe. She was used to people staring at her (she supposed she could be considered attractive), so it wasn't unusual for the man to be watching her.

It was unusual, however, for him to leave the shade of the trees to follow her, but she didn't notice in her rush to get home. She was tired after work, and wanted her dinner and her bed.

Almost there,she thought. And then the man stepped in front of her on the path. He was startlingly handsome, she realizes as she stopped short and looked at him. That was the only thought she could process before he was pushing her back under the trees, where the gloom had become thick enough to shield them from any chance passerby.

Up against the tree, his hands on her shoulders holding her not roughly, but firmly, preventing her escape, she saw that he was rather broad, and taller than she had first seen. Her mind was stumped at the turn of events and it didn't even occur to her to scream. And then she couldn't, as he started kissing her.

It was a deep, fierce kiss, full of unexplained passion. She didn't understand the sparks that flowed between herself and this strange man accosting her. She didn't know that he had been watching her for a long time. She only knew that he was a stranger, and he was kissing her. She bit him.

He pulled back, panting, and whispered her name.

"Who are you? How do you know my name?"

"You're beautiful. I love you. I have for a long time."

"You've been following me?! How dare -" She didn't get any further because he was kissing her again, brutal and demanding. He reached for her breast and she struggled to escape, but was pinned between the tree and his hard, straining body.

He broke the kiss and moaned as she rubbed against his rigid arousal in her attempts to escape. He tangled hid hand in her hair and slid the other to her butt as he tilted her head back to kiss her yet again. This time, she couldn't ignore the sparks and, somehow, rather than biting him, began kissing him back as he pulled her body closer to his.

She pulled her head back and looked at him, confused and appalled at her sudden attraction and desire for this man, thisstranger.

"Are you going to rape me," she asked, breathless from his kiss.

"Only if you make me force you."

Amazingly, on a burst of impulse, the choice was simple.

He's bigger and stronger than I am, she thought.I'd have no chance against him. And, strangely enough, for some reason I want to. I'll probably regret it later, but...

He sensed the change in her, felt the resistance melt away, and knew he'd won. He gently lowered her onto the soft grass next to the tree and knelt beside her, simply looking at her.

"I've waited a long time for this," he said.

He reached over and began to unbutton her blouse, pausing only to kiss her when a wave of uncertainty flashed through her eyes.

Shirt beside her, he began to fondle her breasts, stooping to suckle gently at one of them. She felt something beginning to stir inside of her, something she hadn't felt for a long time. This was dangerous, something she would never even dream about doing. But it was exciting.

His hand slipped under her skirt and they both moaned as his fingers discovered the wetness there. She had forgotten that she had removed her underwear after she spilled her drink at lunch. Then his fingers were inside her – teasing and tantalizing, making her cry out for more before she could remember that he was a stranger and that she shouldn't even betalking to him.

The next instant, faster than she would have thought possible, he had his pants open and he was inside her. Without thinking, she put one leg around his back and her arms around his neck, pulling him closer and kissing him.

They moved together, slowly at first, then faster. She noticed everything about that night, engraving every detail in her brain: the roughness of the grass beneath her, the stars in the sky above, the scent of the flowers nearby mixed with the scent of Him, the feel of this strong man on top of her, of him deep inside of her, where few men had ever touched.

He felt himself starting to lose control, the need to empty himself into her almost impossible to deny.

"Come on, baby, cum. Cum!" He wanted it to be special for her, too. He didn't want her to regret her impulsiveness and instead to remember this incredible night as he would.

She looked up at him, straight into his eyes, and he nearly died at the look of ecstasy on her face as she began to convulse around him.

His control shattered, and he thrust into her deeply, almost brutally, once, twice, and then he was exploding, sensation sizzling through his body.

He collapsed onto her heaving breast, unable to hold himself up any longer, and they lay together, hearing the wind in the trees and a lone owl nearby.

Finally, after minutes or hours, neither knew nor cared which, he climbed to his feet, blew a kiss toward her, and walked away, never looking back.

Every day afterward, she walked through the park, hoping to catch a glimpse of the man to which a hidden part of her now belonged. But she never saw him again. And she never even knew his name.