The Stranger

Story Info
A morning train commute turns into a steamy affair.
1.8k words
4.05
27.2k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was soaking my sheets, feeling lonely and desperate, but refusing to touch myself. I was saving it for him. I called his cell phone from the bedroom, not wanting to get up and lose the position I had put myself in. I begged for him to come to bed, "Soon," he answered.

"Can we play when you do?" I asked, my hopes still high.

"I don't really feel like it tonight." He replied, breaking my heart. Realizing I was waiting for nothing, I informed him that I would take care of myself, hung up my phone and slid my hand between my slippery legs.

A few moments later, he was sitting beside me on the bed. "Do you want to help?" I asked in my most seductive voice, hoping he would consent to the slightest touch.

"Not really." He said, patting my arm and turning up the television. I let out a heavy sigh and opened my sock drawer.

"Will you be offended if I use this?" I asked, not really caring about the answer as I began to insert my vibrator.

"No, I don't care." He said without taking his eyes off the television. I shoved it in and out quickly and used the four fingers of my other and to rub my engorged clit vigorously. And then I did something I've never done before. I closed my eyes and fantasized about another man.

I was sitting on the train, reading a magazine on my way to work. I crossed and uncrossed my legs, enjoying the feeling of my silky smooth thighs as they rubbed against each other. I could feel someone watching, so I bent into the aisle to take my cell phone out of my purse, looking back as I did. On the opposite side of the train I saw a young bearded man staring at me. He looked away when our stares met, but couldn't stop a smile from curling the edge of his lips.

I sat up straight, grinning to myself. I licked my finger and flipped from one page to the next, unable to focus on what I was reading. The train came to a stop and my purse flipped over, sending some of its contents rolling down the aisle. I stooped over, scrambling to shove my possessions back into the safety of my bag. Too late I heard a tube of lipstick rolling out of my reach. I watched helplessly as it rolled down the walkway, only to be stopped by a brown shoe.

"I think you dropped this. " said the bearded man, holding the tiny black tube in his outstretched fingers.

"Ha, thanks." I giggled nervously, realizing now that my position fully exposed my cleavage and lacy black bra. I sat up and the stranger slid into the seat beside me. We talked for several minutes, mostly innocent chit chat when we realized we were both heading to the same stop.

"Are you going straight to work, or do you have time for a cup of coffee?" He asked with a hint of eagerness.

"No, I have a few errands to run, one of which was getting a cup of tea." I said with a smirk. We departed the train, him placing his hand between my shoulders as we walked. Despite my clothed back, his touch made my nipples tingle and my breath quicken. How long had it been since another man touched me?

We snagged a small table outside the coffee shop inside the station. He sat across from me, staring at me over his coffee cup. I continued our conversation between sips of my hot black tea. We were both married and, despite our current rough patches, were in love with our spouses. He was a father and I spoke candidly about my battle with infertility.

I couldn't help but beam. So long had it been since I enjoyed a real conversation. Learning about someone knew, discovering shared interests, reminiscing about past experiences. He broke his arm as a child, moved across the country several times and I laughed when he told me about high school dating in the mid-west.

My life was much less interesting, but he hung on my every word. I married young, probably too young, and had no romantic experiences prior to my husband. And that's when he asked the question I had tried so hard to answer myself. "When did it all change for you?" His low voice spoke with a blend of sympathy and sadness.

"I don't know." I admitted, "He's just not there anymore." He reached across the table and placed his hand on mine, making my pulse race. A silent tear rolled down my cheek and he wiped it away with his thumb. I drove my face into his open palm, enjoying the feel of warm skin pressed to mine. His wife was having an affair, he confessed.

He began suspecting infidelity when his wife suddenly stopped desiring sex. He saw her having lunch with another man and the look in her eye told him what he needed to know. He had yet to confront her, he said, worried that, despite his willingness to forgive, she would end their marriage. I stroked his arm and looked at him with understanding eyes.

After almost an hour of conversation we stood to go. He gripped my elbow and pulled me to him, planting a kiss directly on my lips. My heart jumped at the feel of his tongue in my mouth. I relished in this stranger's taste. He held me tight in his arms and I pressed my heaving breast to his chest.

We finally broke our embrace and, breathing heavily, I took him by the hand and lead him around the corner. I pulled him into the single occupant bathroom and locked the door behind us.

I discovered this room, the only bit of privacy in the entire train station, by accident one day after spilling my tea down my shirt. The kind barista pointed me to this place to clean up and, ever since, it was the only restroom in the station I would use. The white tiled walls shone in the florescent light and a scent of bleach drifted into my nostrils.

He pushed me into a corner, putting his hand on my jaw as he kissed me deeply. We took turns being the aggressor, first him and then me pushing my tongue deep into his mouth, him sucking on it as I did so. I let out a little moan as I felt his hand slip under my denim skirt and into my white cotton panties. He tickled my clit and I wrapped my arm around his neck for leverage. I lifted my leg, resting my brown ballet flat on the handicap railing, allowing him better access to my wet pussy.

He pulled his lips away and touched his forehead and nose to mine. He gazed into my deep brown eyes and I swam in his green pools. "Okay?" he asked. I nodded slightly and he plunged two digits deep inside me. I rocked up onto the tips of my toes, and then down again, enjoying his knowledgeable fingers exploring my g spot. After several thrusts of his fingers, he pulled out and placed his hand on my fleshy ass, gently kneading it.

He pressed his body to mine, grabbed my thigh and lowered my leg. I groaned in a half hearted protest, but stopped when he started to slide my skirt and panties down my legs. Once they hit the floor he returned to me, pulling my blouse down and my bra aside, exposing my milky white breast. He took my hard pink nipple in his mouth. I pulled his shirt over his head, coming back to run my fingers through the curls that covered his chest after I had tossed it aside.

I lifted my foot again, feeling his rock hard cock press against my aching pussy as I surrendered myself to him. He fell to his knees and buried his bearded mouth between my legs. He started by sucking on my lips, pulling them out with his teeth and releasing them to spring back. My breath quickened when he moved to my clit, circling around it, first with his tongue and then slurping it into his mouth. With my panties removed, the salty sweet smell of my vulva, like an early morning ocean breeze, filled the room.

His beard prickled my naked vagina, filling me with even more sensations. He plunged his tongue into my dripping hole, causing me to bite down hard on my lower lip. I gasped when, without warning, he shoved his still lubricated index finger into my virgin asshole. He reached up with his other hand, twisting my nipple, causing my whole body to tingle. I was completely stimulated: his beard, his tongue, his nose, his fingers, all working to bring me ecstasy. I put my hand on the back of his head, running my fingers through his dark hair and pushing his face deeper into me. I could feel him smile against my wet, red skin.

Finally, afraid I was nearing the end, I pushed his head away. He stood with a confused look on his face. I fumbled with belt, button and zipper as I licked my sweet mess off of his chin. He closed his eyes, enjoying my bath. When, finally, his pants and boxers dropped to the ground, I pushed him into sitting on the toilet. My eyes dilated at the sight that was before me. Without hesitation, I shoved all eight inches of him in my mouth. I sucked the salty goodness off of his tip, causing his thick brown hair to stand on end.

After only a moment, he pulled my head away and tasted my lips. He took my hands and helped me up. I straddled him, plunging his enormity into me. "HOLY FUCK!" I screamed, not caring if the outside world heard. He thrust up and I pushed deep into his pelvis. I was completely filled and experiencing sensations I had never known possible.

My body was flush and the look in my eyes told him my climax was just on the horizon. I bit his earlobe and whispered in his ear, my hot breath lingering as I begged "Say my name. Please, say it."

His face softened, and pulling me close so our noses rubbed again, he asked "Are you ready?"

Never had a man waited on me, and I replied "Oh, God, yes!" With each of his final thrusts he spoke my name, at first a whisper, his voice growing into a scream as we both let go. Together we plummeted into the euphoria neither of our marriages afforded anymore. I fell into his lean, muscular torso, letting his chest hair tickle my cheek as he enveloped me in his strong, masculine arms. We held each other tight, overwhelmed with passion, refusing to address our shame. Not yet.

I knew it was wrong. I love my husband dearly, but I hoped against hope this wouldn't be the only secret tryst with my fellow train passenger.