The Stranger

Story Info
The wild night of a women home alone and a stranger.
1.3k words
4.08
23.8k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Before you read this, I'd like to state that I don't support or condone rape. This story popped into my head one morning so I typed it out. This is my first attempt at writing so I welcome any and all feedback, but please try to keep the criticism constructive. Enjoy.

*****

It was a night like any other night. You lay in bed reading when the light from your bedside lamp glinted off the ring again. He had proposed just a week ago, but you barely had time to celebrate with him before he was sent out of town for a business conference. You stare at the ring for a couple moments, admiring the way the light played off the diamonds when you realize that reading was going to be impossible, you were too busy thinking about him. You reluctantly mark your place in the book and change into your plain jane flannel pajamas, no need to put anything sexy on, he was out of town for another couple days. You shut the light off and roll over, quickly falling asleep.

Suddenly you're awoken by a rough hand clamping over your mouth and a cold piece of steel being pressed against you neck. "Scream and it's the last thing you'll do" says a gruff voice quietly from behind a black ski mask. You nod your head and the hand and steel slowly pull away. The Stranger then grabs the neck line of your pajamas shirt and roughly rips it open. Strangely, the only thought in your head is "well so much for this shirt" as The Stranger then removes your pants, exposing your normal white cotton panties. He then rips your panties off and roughly shoves them into your mouth. "They stay in there and you'll see the sunrise again" the Stranger says. Again, you slowly nod your head. The unmistakable sound of duct tape being unrolled hits your ears and The stranger bounds your ankles together. He then rolls your over and does the same to your wrists behind your back.

He rolls you over again and the sound of a zipper being undone reaches your ears. You look down to see The Strangers rigid cock as he kicks his pants into the corner of the room. He pushes your knees apart and you feel a slight pressure as he enters you. He slides the full length of his penis into you and slowly starts thrusting, speeding up and slowing down at just the right times as if he already know your body language. A startling realization hits you and you find yourself enjoying it, despite the fact that The Stranger was just holding a knife to your throat. Before you can stop yourself, a moan of pleasure escapes from around the shredded panties stuffed in your mouth. The Stranger seems to sense whats happening and alters his thrusting, before you can stop it, Your first orgasm rolls over you, and then another and a third. The Stranger seems to know your exact rhythm and thrusts with perfect timing to trigger the next orgasm. 5 consecutive orgasms crash over you before you realize The Stranger has speed up, ruining the rhythm. It then dawns on you what's about to happen and the fear hits you for the first time as The Stranger's orgasm hits and he fills you with his cum.

He pulls out of you and rolls you over. Realizing he's not done, you wonder what's going to happen now as your butt cheeks are pulled apart. Fear washes over you, obliterating your concern over his seed, which is now dripping out of you and onto your bed sheets. You barely have time to think about the last vestiges of your virginity as something enters your behind, but its not nearly big enough to be his cock. You realize he has inserted a finger as the pressure increases and a second finger enters you. "At least he's courteous" you think as he plays with your asshole, slowly stretching it to accommodate his girth. As suddenly as they entered, the fingers are withdrawn and you feel the head of his cock press against you. It slowly enters you as he takes the last of your virginity. As his cock slides into you, you feel mostly pain, but also a small amount of pleasure. You feel his stomach press against your ass cheeks and realize he is fully in you now, as the pain is slowly replaced by pleasure. The thrusting starts slowly, and you feel yourself stretching out as the pain slowly recedes. Soon enough, The Stranger is thrusting at full speed and, while there is still pain, you find yourself surprised at how much pleasure sodomy brings as your next orgasm slowly builds. Your surprised at the fact that your being brought to orgasm by anal sex, but the surprise gives way to bliss as your orgasm explodes like a bomb and a scream of pleasure escapes, muffled by the panties. The Stranger suddenly stops and you feel his cock pulse with another orgasm.

He exits you again and leaves the room. You think to yourself "are we done? He left me tied up here, what if no one finds me?" and you hear the bathroom sink start up. The Stranger reenters the room and turns you back over. This time he doesn't hesitate and re-enters you, getting right down to it. His thrusts are long and hard, shaking you and the whole bed as if there was an earthquake occurring. He paws at your breasts, mashing them together and squeezing your nipples while his powerful thrusts bring you closer to orgasm. As your next orgasm rushes towards you, you know its going to be one of the best orgasms of your life, and you give yourself to him willing him to keep going. Your orgasm explodes over you and you arch your back and scream past the panties and begin to spasm while multiple orgasms smash over you. You try to keep count but lose it when you reach double digits and he suddenly exits from you. With a sense of loss you look down as his cock explodes and flings streams of sticky white cum over your body. You feel no regret or fear as the hot ropes of cum splash across your body, criss crossing you like railroad tracks from your belly button to your forehead.

As you lay on your bed, wondering what's going to happen now, the panties are pulled from your mouth. You glance up at The Stranger as he pulls the ski mask off, revealing your fiancé. A laugh escape's from your mouth as he carefully cuts off the duct tape and helps you up. You hear him fall onto your bed as you start the shower up and smile to yourself thinking about how this has changed your relationship. Your surprised to find yourself thinking about how you'd gladly allow him to do such things to you again as you realize your now his sex slave... but you can live with that.

Alternate ending

As you lay on your bed, wondering what's going to happen now, The Stranger pulls his pants back on. He then removes the panties from your mouth and carefully cuts the duct tape free. Without another word, he walks out of your bedroom and your life. As you carefully walk into the bathroom to clean up, You find yourself wishing you knew who The Stranger was and consider running out to the street to try to find him. As you shower, an odd feeling of loss hits you and the shower water mixes with tears, Not tears born of the violation you felt, but of the loss of the one man you now felt devoted to. The light glints off your engagement ring again and you slowly remove it from your finger.