The Stranger In The Library

Story Info
Met my first real master.
1.9k words
4.18
40.5k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I got up, and went to take a bath, the hostel had a common bathroom. I met Sonali on the way, she was clad in just a white towel. Her skin was glowing with the water droplets glowing like diamonds in the early morning sunlight. I just kept looking at her, as she walked by. She smiled at the look on my face, as I scanned her body, her wet hair, her silken skin, her flawless back, and those never ending legs. She winked at me, in a way that sent shivers down my spine. I don't know why, but I felt something.

I took a long shower and went to the library to study for the upcoming exams. The library was more of a hunting ground for singles rather than a place to study. Every day I used to find a note on my books even if I left them there for a small break. The girls used to be so obviously dressed to distract the guys, and I liked to observe the whole charade. That day, I got a very interesting note for a secret admirer, it just said "I like red". I looked at it for a while and then put it in one of my books, and forgot about it. Later in the evening when I went back to the hostel and took out the books from my bag, that same note fell out. I read it again and smiled.

Someone out there was trying to play a game, and I was anyway bored with all the studies. I went to my cupboard and looked for something red. But all I had was a red bra and undies that I had gotten while doing lingerie shopping last time. I had never worn it yet, as it was a very exotic piece that required a special occasion. I closed the cupboard and went to sleep.

Next day when I woke up that note was still there on my desk, I smiled again, picked it up, wrote "what else.." on it, and kept it in my book. I went ahead and took out the red bra, it was a thin strap lacy bra with an underwire, that really lifted my breasts, I took out a black top which had netted shoulders, it was a very sexy top that fitted well on my body and showed off just the right amount of skin from the flimsy material on the back and the shoulders. The red bra just added a spark to the sheer grace of the top. I wore a low waist denim with it, and checked myself out in the mirror. The red bra was discreet enough but would not escape the eyes of someone with a keen interest. I made a nice pony that gave me a chick look, took my bag and reached my favourite spot in the library. I was very conscious that day, all of a sudden I realized I was looking a bit too hot for the place, and the guys were actually checking me out from head to toe. By now half of the college must know I am wearing a red bra inside. But I was enjoying the attention nonetheless. It went for a cup of coffee in the canteen, and left the books on the desk with the note slightly visible in one of them.

I came back to find, what I wanted. There was another note, it said "Good girl! now leave the wet undies in the Maths book and put it back in the shelf. Tomorrow, I want to see a skirt.". I stared at the note, and a sudden rush of blood went to my head, I thought "What does he think of himself, bloody pervert!!".

I crumpled the note and kept it in my bag, and tried to study but couldn't take my mind off that note. I looked around, to find a bunch of guys leering at me. I realized that the low waist jeans was giving a good view of my back and the red panties to the guys. I adjusted myself a little, but the juices and started flowing, and my mind was captive. I wanted to explore, I wanted to know the guy who had the guts to write that. I decided to play on.

I went to the washroom took the panties out and stuffed them in my pocket. Went to the books section, with the Maths book, kept the actually wet panties inside it and hid it in the shelves. A cold shiver ran through my body as I walked out. Without panties.

I couldn't concentrate on the books so I decided to head to the hostel early. Even during the night I kept thinking about the note and the panties I had left in the book, I almost felt like running back to the library and taking them out. I could barely wait for the next day. My dress was already decided, a white knee length skirt, with a baby pink halter top. Not too exposing, but definitely a head turner in a college like mine.

I went to my spot to find the maths book already there, without my panties in it. There was a note, "If you want them back, come to the basement, where the old books are kept, walk till the end of the passage and go inside the storeroom." I got goosebumps, this had gone too far. The last couple of days had made me the center of attraction already, and this game was getting way too dangerous. I held onto the note, and thought over it. I had not studied at all in the last two days, and the exams were just around the corner. I had to get my focus back, and the only way I could do that was to find out who he was and end it here only.

I got up and went to the basement, it was still early, so not many people were around. The basement section of the library was always deserted and no one actually went there, as the books in that section were old and useless. It was usually very dark there, and barely enough space to walk. I bumped a few times before I reached the end on the passage. It was pitch black there. Not even an iota of light. My knees were shaking and hands trembling as I opened the door of the store room. It was even darker inside, if that was possible. I stepped in, and could feel the presence of someone else in the room as well. He moved in closer and I just stood there. The door closed, and there was just the sound of two people breathing. I couldn't say anything as the silence was so overpowering. A hand came up and touched my back. I stopped breathing. The hand slowly went down on my waist and rested there. I was shaking like a leaf, as I felt two hands travel the length of my ass, feeling it as they went down to the hem of my skirt. I almost shouted, as I felt my skirt being lifted from behind.

The hands felt the soft corners of my inner thighs and traveled along my legs till the line of my panties. I felt a thumb go in the waist elastic and pulled the panty down in a ripping manner, almost making me fall. The panties went down till my ankles and I stepped out of them. I was like an instrument being played by a maestro. I stood there as his hands came up around the waist again, I was breathing heavily. The hands felt different. They were rough. Not like Rahul's or Rohit's, they reminded me of the construction workers who had touched me in the bus. I moaned a little as the hands finally cupped my breasts.

The poking nipples were waiting to be pinched and sucked. But my master had other plans. He took my hand and wrote something on it. He then moved in very close, took in the smell of my hair and kissed me gently on my shoulders. I could feel the restraint in his breathing, I could feel the raw lust in the way his hands groped my young supple body. He was stopping himself, I don't know why. I moved back a bit to lean against his body, it felt very different, I couldn't figure out how. I took in his smell, and it was not the smell of a well groomed guy. In Fact it felt like he was an older man. I felt a little creeped out, as I had expected him to be one of the guys from college. But by now he had found the sweet spot between my legs, he rubbed my mound over the skirt, his coarse hands felt different but good. I was leaning back on him as he groped and squeezed and pinched my breasts with one hand the rubbed my pussy with the other.

We were both fully clothed, apart from my panty. It was 11 am in the morning, and I was making out with a strange man in the basement of my college library. Don't know why, but this turned me on more, and I wanted him to do more, in fact I wanted him to fuck me, then and there. As if reading my mind and the reactions of my body, he bit the strap of the halter and pulled it. It gave away the top, that within a second it was off my body. I got scared and wanted to stop this, as it was now getting out of hand. Just then his fingers dove inside my bra and pinched the aching nipples. I moaned aloud and his finger came to my lips, I licked his fingers like a hungry wild cat. He took those wet fingers and rubbed my nipples, making them really hard. He knew what he was doing, he was rough and crude, but very sure of the moves. I left my body for him to pleasure as he gave me a shattering orgasm with his expert fingers playing me like a tune.

He knew I wanted it just as much as he did, but he pushed me away a little, brought my top from nowhere and put it back on my body, he tied the halter straps around the back of my neck, and kissed my shoulders one last time before pushing me towards the door. I felt like a cheap used slut, and was just about to speak when he put his finger on my lips. By now my eyes had adjusted to the dark a bit, and I could make out that he was not a college student, but a grown up man. He opened the door and nudged me out. I did as he said.

I went straight to the ladies room and splashed water on my face which was all red with the ordeal, I adjusted my clothes properly, went to my spot, picked up my bag and rushed back to my hostel room.

I closed the door from inside and suddenly remembered that he had written something on my hand. It was not all gone, and I could still make out what was written, it said "Same place tomorrow 9am. Surprise me with the dress. Bring a spare one." I blushed and rubbed it off my hand. But it stayed in my head, till the next day...