The Struggle Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rob watched her when she departed. He could see her looking in the mirror and he raised his hand. Then he stepped into his car and left.

At arrival he entered the big hall and walked straight towards the kitchen. The cook was busy and Helena and Marion were sitting at the kitchen table. They each had a mug of coffee and a piece of freshly baked bread was lying on a plate. Rob was hungry, he greeted his wives by kissing each of them on the cheek and told them about the conversation he had had with Michelle, while taking a bite into his richly buttered bread with marmalade.

"So, Michelle will definitely claim you tomorrow. Yes, when she received the invitation she phoned me and asked if she could do that. I hope you won't be too busy, Rob. We want you tomorrow night for ourselves, right, Marion?"

"Yes, your arse is mine. Literally. I will screw you and Helena will screw you too. You are the maid tomorrow, and we will treat you like one!" Marion was fooling him and she spoke softly, but it was not entirely a joke Rob knew.

"Anyway, we have some things to do today. When we are ready we will try out our new 'fitness equipment'," Helena said. She used this word because the cook was present.

When they were finished, they left the kitchen, thanking the cook for her delicious homemade bread.

The cook would also be very busy today. Helena has asked her not only to make a wedding-cake, but also snacks and so on, enough for all the guests and themselves of course.

They walked downstairs along the length of the wine-cellar. Several bottles were outside, ready to be taken upstairs. Helena had picked out champagne, red wines, white wines and some rosé wines. She had thought of everything.

Then they headed for the dungeon. Since the staff was present at the estate, she locked the door that led to the dungeon. First thing they went to the examining room.

Marion remarked, "Shall we do it in style? I have brought some things downstairs..." She smiled wickedly at Rob.

Helena agreed saying "I had the same idea this morning, so I put my clothes next to yours." They both laughed, because they had had the same idea.

Rob suddenly felt uneasy. "What do you want from me?"

Marion said: "I expect you to undress and to put on the clothes that I laid out for you in the classroom. You may not be present while we change ourselves into our Mistress outfits. I will make sure to close the door behind you." She sounded very severe. Rob knew better than to protest. Clearly they had thought this over and independently had come to the same conclusion: the testing of the equipment had to be done in style, just the three of them, their own little private party.

Rob decided to go along, he had his safeword, and they did need to test the equipment. Tomorrow, when most of the women would take a look in here, everything had to be safe. He entered the classroom, curious about what they would have picked out for him to wear now. He suddenly felt very uneasy: on top of the bundle of lingerie a red wig had been placed. Were they really thinking he would wear that? And then he thought about what he had said to Helena, that he would obey her tomorrow. Of course, she wanted him to wear a wig and this was just to see if it would fit him.

He undressed and put on the inevitable suspender belt and long sheer stockings. A matching bra and genuine black leather ankle boots followed. And then the wig; he placed it carefully on his head and the hair of the wig reached his shoulders. The hair on the front almost reached his eyes; Helena must have done this on purpose.

When he was ready, he sat on one of the benches. Immediately he felt something was wrong, the bench wasn't secured to the floor and could fall backwards. He stood up and wrote on the white-board: things to do. Then he made a note of it. While he was busy writing, the door opened and Marion and Helena came in. When he looked at them, his eyes widened. They wore the same outfit as that day in his attic. They really wanted to push his limits, he thought. Black thigh high boots, long stockings attached to a waist-cincher, open breast bra, gloves that reached over their elbow and both heavily made up.

He opened his mouth to use his safeword, but immediately was cut off by Helena: "Rob, I warn you. Nothing will happen. You don't need your safeword. We will test the equipment, not you. But, I like to do it in style and you should get used to the things you are wearing as you will wear it also tomorrow; the only difference is you will also wear a French maid's uniform. The wig suits you by the way. We have long sought a wig that would cover your eyes a bit but also would look natural on you. I think we succeeded."

Marion agreed and they both looked intensely at his face.

"I think we will ask Carmen to apply some make-up, darken your eyes and maybe some lipstick. That will do," Helena said.

"I think he can use false eyelashes, too," Marion said with a smile.

"Yes, absolutely. Good idea, love." Helena kissed Marion and she kissed her back, they were very pleased with themselves. Helena walked to the white-board and wrote under Rob's remark: 'false eyelashes.'

Marion sat on the bench reserved for the 'teacher', but that one made no problems as it was safely secured.

"The next room will be more interesting, Rob," Marion said to him and pinched his naked arse. Rob made a jump and looked disturbed at her. She smiled innocently and said "We will have so much fun in the future."

They entered the examining room and Helena checked if the chair was locked to the floor. This was the case and Rob had to sit in the chair. He put his legs on the supports and his arms on the armrests.

Helena clicked the arm closures in place and did the same with the ones on his legs. There were eight in total, his upper arms, his wrists, his thighs and his ankles.

Rob tried to get out of them, but they wouldn't budge.

Concerned, Helena asked, "are they too tight? I can vary the tightness."

"No, it's OK. I was just testing the strength."

Helena pushed a button, and the whole chair went slowly backwards. Rob's head rested on a headrest, his legs went up and he felt suddenly very exposed. With another button Helena widened the angle of the supports. His genitals were at eye height and Marion and Helena could literally look into his arse.

"I find this rather humiliating," Rob said.

"Now you know what we have to endure when we are at the doctor and he has to examine us down there," Marion said softly. She fetched a bandage from the table nearby and fastened it around his eyes.

"Hey, what's this?" Rob protested.

"We have a small surprise and we want to know if it can be quickly mounted to this chair and to take the measurements. We will use it very shortly on you, don't be afraid, but I think this chair will be very popular tomorrow," Helena said.

Helena lowered the chair, but kept the angle of his body, while Marion rolled a heavy device to the front of the chair and attached it with two clicks. Rob couldn't see what it was, but he had some ideas.

Then he felt someone grease his arse and he knew: he would be fucked, literally.

Something cold was put against his arse and he felt a small dildo slowly entering his hole. He heard a soft humming and finally, when he thought the dildo couldn't go deeper and he was ready to safeword, it went back again. Then it stopped. The thing was still in his arse as Helena removed the bandage over his eyes.

He looked down and saw a machine attached to the chair. It was an electrical device and when it was on, the dildo made its way in, stayed in for a moment and then out again, until it was almost out. It could be repeated endlessly by the one who held the control. It could go slowly and fast. The dildo could be taken off and different sizes could be attached.

Helena pushed a button and the dildo went softly in, the angle changed and it was put out again, changed angle and in it went. She turned a wheel and now it went faster. Rob moaned, the feeling was very strange. Nerves were tickled that he didn't even know he had. Against his will he was excited and even became horny. His dick started to rise and precum came out of his knob.

Suddenly he felt a warm mouth enclosing his dick and a hand was caressing his balls. Then it stopped, the mouth let go of his dick and the dildo left his arse.

Reproachfully he looked at Marion and Helena. "First you frighten me, than you make me horny and then you quit. Nice..."

Laughing they unlocked the restraints. Helena removed the dildo from the device and pulled off the condom she had fit on it. The chair was put in the normal position and Rob climbed out of it.

He almost forgot he was walking on high heels and he would have fallen, if Marion had not supported him and she said to him with a grin: "I told you. We will have so much fun."

Their high heels click clacked on the tiles when they left the room and Rob felt a bit strange, walking between these women and wearing a wig, like he was really one of them.

They did not make fun of him, on the contrary. Now and then Helena looked at him, as if she couldn't believe it was really him. Then they reached the dungeon. The whipping bench was tried out at first. It could move, there were wheels under it and they rolled it to a place where they could fasten the device to rings on the floor. With clamps Rob could fasten the four rings to the bench and when they were secured, it was steady as a rock. Of course he was made to lie on it, his arse in the air again, face down, his arms and legs cuffed; but also his upper-arms and thighs. This time Marion really pulled the leather cords tight and he tried to move his arms, but couldn't. He was securely tied.

Helena took a paddle and whipped him softly with it. It didn't hurt; it was just a bit of a tease.

Marion sat below the bench, taking his dick in her hand, saying: "Normally as a Mistress I would not do this, I would ask a slave to perform this action, but just to give you an idea..."

Helena filled in: "Of course I can make you sit there too, suppose it was Kim on the bench. Then I could order you to satisfy her, while I whip her.

They untied him and he looked to the next piece of equipment that would be tested: the wheel. This would be the dress rehearsal for it. Although he knew it was locked with heavy nuts and bolts, he still felt insecure.

"What the heck," he said, and bravely walked to the wheel. He stood on the foot rest and Marion started to fasten his arms, then his legs and finally his waist was also secured.

"Try to get loose!" ordered Marion and he pulled the leather restraints, but they didn't give in. He also moved his body to test the spindle. He didn't hear a thing and said, "I think we can try to turn the wheel."

Marion started to turn the wheel, but Helena approached her and said "Wait a moment Marion. I want to test these." Marion took off his bra and Rob knew what was coming. Helena held in her hand a few nipple-clamps and before Rob knew it, each of the women attached a clamp to his nipples. They were stinging him. These were mean, they had teeth that pinched into his nipples and Rob wanted to safeword again, but again Helena said, "Just bare it, we will turn you round and then we will take it off." Rob had tears in his eyes; these were no funny things, but in fact only used by more experienced S&M practioners.

Marion turned the wheel with an excruciatingly slow speed. While she turned, the nipple-clamps changed their direction and the small weights attached to it, suddenly fell sideward and when the wheel turned further, the weights dropped and Rob felt again a sting going through his chest. He hung upside down now, and Helena stood in front of him. She brought her hips to his face and pushed her cunt-lips to his mouth. "You know what to do!" she ordered him and Rob started licking her pussy.

Surprised, he noticed she was dripping wet, this exercise must really have stimulated her, he thought. While he was licking the inside of her cunt, Helena pushed her cunt closer to his mouth and Rob started to suck on her clit. He knew exactly what she liked and he almost forgot the nipple-clamps. While he licked her, Helena played with his balls and penis and she took his member in her mouth. Rob already had been stimulated and he wanted to come badly. When Helena noticed he was nearly there, she stopped and took an ice cube, that Marion had taken from the refrigerator especially to end his orgasm. His dick shrunk and Rob cried from the shock. He stopped licking Helena and with a false grin on her face she removed herself from his body.

"You can turn him further, Marion. We are done here."

Again at slow speed the wheel was turned and with a sigh of relief Rob was on his feet again. The clamps were removed, he felt the stinging through his chest and before Helena or Marion were able to say something, Rob said "Black!"

With an angry face Helena quickly untied him saying, "We were not done yet, Rob."

"But I am!" he said pretty angrily and removed his wig and heels and went on stockinged feet to the toilet and started to pee.

Marion and Helena kept standing in the dungeon, they thought he only needed to go to the toilet, but when he relieved himself, he flushed the toilet and went to the classroom where his clothes were. Quickly he started to put on his male clothes and left the room. Helena and Marion just came out of the dungeon and saw him leaving. He didn't look back and before they knew it, he was gone.

Helena sighed, "And I was planning to fuck him on the bed."

Marion just looked at her and said, "I didn't want to say it in front of him, but with the nipple-clamps you went too far. You should apologize to him saying you had no idea they hurt so much."

Helena just looked back, saying nothing.

"I'm serious Helena. Sometimes you can act really stupidly. Just as he got some trust back, we were in fact doing a scene and you spoiled it." Marion shook her head. "I think I made the right decision to declare myself his mistress. We have to go very slowly. If you don't talk to him, I will."

They changed in the clothing-room, only by removing their high boots and put on a normal wide dress and their daily high heels and quickly went upstairs, trying to find Rob. Helena didn't forget to lock off the room, always reminding herself there could be nosy people around.

They found him in the living room, standing in front of one of the large windows, looking over the lawn, where the gardener was busy.

"Rob. I apologize, with the last device I went too far. I just thought, because you would be going upside down, that the clamps should be secured tightly, forgetting what a pain it must have been and I'm sorry, dear. Do you forgive me on the day before your wedding?" Helena said.

Rob turned and said: "I forgive you. But the next time I will use the safeword more easily, no matter what you say, not some stupid excuse that it will only take one turn or something. I WILL SAFEWORD!" The last words were spoken in anger and Helena backed off. She didn't say a word anymore and left the room, tears in her eyes.

Marion said: "Did you need to be so harsh with her? I know she was wrong, I said so to her. But now you made her cry. A good start just before our wedding!"

"I'm sorry Marion. But you both can be so stupid. You know how sensitive I became and I thought it went all right, in spite of what I expected. But the last event made me angry again and I really thought, have you learned nothing? All our talks, my leavings, our reconciliation again and now - just one day before your wedding day she is blowing it. I am pretty fed up. For tomorrow I have promised to obey her, for your sake and your big day. I promised..." He was lost in his thoughts.

Marion didn't understand his last words about promising Helena. What did she make him promise? She left the room and went searching for Helena.

She found her in her bedroom, sitting on the edge of her bed, looking a bit sad.

Marion walked towards her, and put her arm around her shoulders. "Come on girl, you know how he is. He doesn't mean it."

"I know, but the trouble is, he was right. I blew it. We apologize as much as we do, but still we make, no, I make the same mistakes."

"That is why I will become his Mistress and I will make him believe in us again. Just relax. I have a question for you, there is something going on between you two I don't know about. He was thinking aloud I guess, I probably shouldn't have heard it. He said literally ' I promised to obey her tomorrow'. What have you asked of him?"

Helena was suddenly alarmed and said, "I made Rob promise he would obey me. We have talked about the script of your wedding day, and there are times during the day, he has to do, umm, certain actions, the same as at your place when I first met him."

Marion started to laugh. "He has to entertain the guests. Intimately you mean!"

"Yes. And I forbid him to make use of his dick, only mouth and hands are allowed. He has to save his energy for tomorrow night, for us."

"Yes, I know. That night is ours." Marion pushed Helena off the bed and said "On your feet. Don't be sad. He is quick to get angry, but even quicker to become joyful. He just told me how stupid you were, I admitted that to him, and that's it. We can't stay angry all day. He is learning too. The fact he was in the living room and not outside with his dogs is progress. We'll just drink something and maybe we can persuade him to test the rest of the equipment. We say it will be fun, and it will be fun!"

They took the lift to go downstairs and went to the living room again. Rob and Helena looked at each other and Marion cleared the air by saying, "Helena just said to me that she will go and walk with you when you go out with the dogs"

"Oh, did I?" Helena asked a bit angrily. She looked at Rob. "Do you want me to come along, Rob?"

"Mmm. Only if you really want to. I don't want to force you into something you don't feel like doing."

A bit relieved Helena asked Marion if she could get them all coffee, she really needed it.

When she was out of the room Helena asked with a small voice, "Rob, I really want to test the other equipment. We cannot leave it there untested, who knows what might happen if something goes wrong. I promise you, I will let Marion handle the devices."

She walked towards him, grabbed his hand and brought it between her legs. He felt her stockings, searched further towards her cunt and noticed she wasn't wearing panties. He brought his middle finger into her cunt;it was still a bit wet, and caressed her softly. Helena started to moan and then she took a step back. "This we will do downstairs as well. I am forgetting my own rules, no sex here while the staff is present!"

Helena then sat on his lap and they were kissing. Even after all the things they had gone through, Rob still couldn't resist, he had to caress her thighs under her dress and play with the garters of her stockings.

Marion came back in, carrying a tray with a coffee-pot, glasses, milk and some biscuits. She smiled when she saw them sitting on the couch. "Coffee, lovebirds!" She then poured them coffee in a glass.

Marion sat, sitting on his other side and pulled up her skirt, showing her legs, her garters attached to the stockings. "Look, I still am dressed as Mistress. Let's have some fun after you have gone out. I want to fuck today. Is it okay with you, Rob?"

"I would love to, I want the both of you."

"But I insist that you wear the same outfit. No - before doing so, we will go upstairs and I want to try false eyelashes on you. We have to pick one what will suit you, so I can instruct Carmen," Helena said. "Are you ok with my proposition?"

"Hmm, I don't think I ever tried it before. You have several pairs, Helena?"