The Struggle Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes. We will try a few and when we are ready we will go downstairs."

"I don't think we use eye shadow and so on today," said Marion. "Tomorrow will be soon enough. Surprise us!"

They had coffee and as Marion had thought, Rob's anger had completely disappeared and both Marion and Helena walked with him, going out with the dogs. It was a bit chilly, and they didn't stay too long outside. After thirty minutes they were back and had another coffee. It was almost 17:00 and they decided to have dinner first and then go to the dungeon.

Kim and Cathy would arrive tomorrow, on the morning of their wedding day as they were busy today and also they had decided that Marion and Helena needed to be alone with Rob. So there would be just the three of them tonight and they could spend the entire evening anyway they wanted.

So they just sat on the couch and easy chair, waiting until their dinner was ready to be consumed. Because it was a bit chilly, Rob lit the fireplace and soon the sound of crackling fire made the living room cozy.

The three of them were sitting on the floor in front of the fireplace on a heavy rug and warmed their hands. Although it wasn't cold at all in the living room, the central heating being more than sufficient, they enjoyed sitting by the fire. Nicky and Inca lay next to them, their eyes closed, still very alert. As Helena caressed Nicky, her tail slowly reacted and a sigh of joy left Nicky's throat. Marion caressed Inca and she put her head on Marion's lap, looking in admiration at Marion's face.

"I don't think they would hurt us, Rob," Helena said.

"Of course not, you are family. Still, I think they can scare you, don't they?"

Helena and Marion both admitted that they had been scared.

The cook opened the door and said, "Your dinner is ready, Milady. I will go home now and I wish you all a pleasant weekend."

"Thank you and you will receive a bonus for all your excellent work today. I will see you on Monday," Helena replied and soon they heard the car from their cook on the drive way and then they were alone in the large building.

Rob fetched their dinner. He knew exactly how much everyone wanted to eat and brought the dishes and three bowls of soup to the table in the living room.

He didn't forget Nicky and Inca who were having their food in the kitchen.

Helena and Marion waited for him to come back and soon they were eating.

"Helena, before we met, weren't you terribly lonely, all by yourself in this building?"

Helena looked a bit sad. "Yes, I was. But I was not alone. I kept my staff on during the weekends. However, when you arrived, I didn't want them to stay."

They talked some more about past days and then decided to finish the tour of the dungeon. Marion and Rob cleaned the table while Helena rushed upstairs to get the things she needed to feminize Rob.

When she came back, she carried a box and they took the stairs downstairs and went to the entrance of the dungeon. Helena unlocked the door and Rob headed straight into the dungeon, fetched his toolbox and the first thing he did was to fix the benches of the 'school class'.

While he was busy, Marion and Helena changed into their Mistress outfits and soon came to see how far he was with drilling the holes and then attaching the bench to the floor. Impatiently they waited, they wanted to change Rob into his new look. When he was ready, the bench wouldn't move an inch, they had enough of him working and Rob was ordered to take his clothes off. He was pushed into the shower and after five minutes he was taken out and Marion and Helena started to dry him off.

Helena took a lotion from her box and applied it to his body. It was a feminine smell, but Rob loved it. He was given his suspender belt and nylons and had to put it back on. They had brought his bra, heels and wig from the dungeon and helped him to put it on. Helena showed him several false eyelashes and asked him which he thought would match his face. He choose one and Rob had to sit and to close his eyes. Helena fixed the eyelashes and told him to open his eyes again. She held a mirror before him and asked "What do you think of them, Rob?" They were not very long, just a bit longer than his own eyelashes, but they were darker and more pronounced. However, they didn't match his eyebrows and Helena decided to give them the same color as his eyelashes. Because Rob had almost invisible lower eyelashes, Helena decided to use falsies there too. The result was astonishing. Because the eyelashes were almost natural, it looked like Rob had long lashes himself. Marion took a picture of him, saying it would be a shame to waste this moment without a memory for later. When he was older he could say to himself 'look how handsome(?) I was!'

Helena smiled at him; she was very pleased with herself.

"Should I wear these during the wedding as well?" Rob asked. He hadn't planned to initially.

"If you dare. You know who will be present, so why not? The occasion is more or less official, with the notary, but that doesn't mean you don't have to look as female as possible."

"I would like you to wear them, Rob," Marion said with a soft voice. "I think it is something extra for me, will you do it for me? It is my special day."

Helena listened approvingly, she totally agreed with Marion.

"Well, I'm wearing female clothes, so I might just as well go all the way. The only thing I don't want to do is to exaggerate it like some drag queen. I want to look as natural as possible."

"I think we can leave that to Carmen. She is really good at these things," Helena answered.

"Ok, I think we have that decided. Let's move on." Marion said this firmly and she and Helena started walking to wherever they were going.

Reluctantly Rob followed. They had promised only to test the equipment, but he knew Helena couldn't resist a 'little surprise' as she called it sometimes. Helena moved at a fast pace and walked in front of Marion and Rob. Rob looked at Marion, who gave him a reassuring wink; she knew he felt uneasy again and she took his hand.

Together they walked to the ladder from which Helena had taken the remote control and she lowered the device. Four chains on each side of the ladder came together in the middle and with the remote control the ladder could go up or down. Rob had built in a safety, the ladder could not move higher than two yards; it was enough to walk under it and to touch the body of the victim.

Rob was made to lie on the ladder, face upwards, and he was secured with several leather restraints all over his body. Hands, under arms, feet, chest, belly, upper legs, even a special designed restraint for his head, this his head was secured and couldn't move. The leather restraints were wide, wider then normal, because the ladder could be turned and the body would hang down in them and a thinner strap could break or dig into the skin and/or cut off circulation.

Finally he was secured and he couldn't move at all. He felt pretty uncomfortable and when Helena turned the wheel at the end of the ladder, he was afraid he would fall and he almost used his safeword again, but he had designed the device himself, more or less, and therefore he knew what to expect. In the end he was hanging upside down and looked straight down to the floor. Helena pushed a button and the ladder with him attached to it went up. When it reached its maximum height, the motor stopped and it was silent. Helena's face was at the height of his face and she pressed her lips on his.

"Funny, my pet. You cannot move at all and all the places on your body are reachable. I could even tickle you to death." She smiled when she was saying this and he knew she was really teasing him now. She grabbed his penis and slowly started to let it glide through her hand gloved fingers. She had used some lube and his penis was slick and slowly she stimulated his cock. Rob started to moan and grumble but he didn't want to give in. He concentrated upon thinking of the floor, how he could fall when the chains wouldn't hold him anymore, and he managed to become afraid of his because of his own thoughts.

"Get me out, untie me immediately!" he said.

"Why Rob, I am not ready to stop."

"I want out, now. My next word will be my safeword and then I'll really leave."

Helena quickly stopped, Marion helped her in turning the ladder and he was lowered down. There were safety locks build-in the restraints and with a few click all the restrains were loosened and Rob was free.

"I became claustrophobic up there. I was in free space, yet I couldn't move and it frightens me."

"Let's go sit over there for a moment and take a time out," Helena said. They sat on the couch and Rob told them the experience was more mental torture than physical. He knew they could hang weights to his nipples using clamps and fasten clothespins and so on, but the really frightening part was the fact that although he was totally bound and secured, and knew that (since he himself had put the ladder together), he was there facing the floor and had the feeling that he could fall at any moment.

Marion said, "I have seen things like this before in dungeons. It is indeed mental torture. In reality nothing can happen that is dangerous, but since you are helpless, you get the idea in your head that you can fall and it's frightening. Some people love it, and some people won't ever do the experience again. It looks like you belong to the latter type, Rob. The good part is we can use the ladder also as a sort of open bondage table which will be a totally different experience. In that case you could lie with your face downwards or upwards, but in both cases the ladder is under your body. And since the ladder is open framed we can still make use of all of your body parts."

Helena said to him "Do you want something to drink? I'll get some cold water from the refrigerator."

Rob and Marion also wanted some and Rob relaxed a bit after his in reality innocent yet frightening adventure.

Marion drank quickly, apparently she was very thirsty. Helena drank slowly, meanwhile observing Rob who still was a bit uneasy and not yet relaxed.

"Rob, you can take off your wig and your bra, if it makes you feel uncomfortable."

"And my high heels?"

"No, not yet. The more you walk in them today, the better you will walk on them tomorrow. Even so, by tomorrow evening your feet will be killing you. You are not used to them, and though Marion and I have a lot of practice in walking on high-heels we still have pain in the evening when we finally take our shoes off."

Rob took his wig off, unaware of the soft smile Helena gave to Marion. He also removed his bra and sat clad in suspender belt and stockings and not to forget his high heels, on the couch. He looked at Helena and Marion, who were sitting next to him, their pusseys bare and their nipples erect. He started to caress both women on their legs, but they both pushed him away.

"Rob! You are sitting here with your two Mistresses. Nothing gives you the right to touch us, unless we tell you to or make you to do it," Marion said with an angry voice. "You have to show us the respect which we deserve while we are in here. I AM YOUR MISTRESS!" she said with a loud voice.

"On your knees and fast!" Marion ordered him.

Rob did as was asked. "Now pay me respect!"

Rob kissed the point of her left boot while keeping his head down.

"Now do the same for your other Mistress!"

Rob turned and faced Helena's boot. He had to crawl a bit to reach her foot and he kissed her boot too.

"Move yourself from here and go stand at the frame, head down, and wait for us!"

This was getting serious, Rob thought, and he was thinking of using his safeword. He really wasn't really in the mood for this kind of play, certainly not the night before his wedding. He would be very busy tomorrow as his chores had been made clear to him. He in the end decided to play along somewhat further, to see what they had in store for him.

He remembered that at Astrid's place Helena had done something similar to this, to trick him and let him think he was fucking Astrid, hence his curiosity.

He stood in front of the frame, his head downwards, awaiting the arrival of Helena and Marion.

After five minutes or so he heard them coming. They softly talked to each other, he couldn't hear what they were saying.

"Get on the frame Rob. You know how it works!" Helena ordered him. His hands and feet were cuffed again, his middle was supported by the wide belt and he knew he would be lifted again and probably put on the bed. There they would finally fuck him, like at Astrid's place. His dick started to rise out of excitement. Motor humming, the frame went backwards. Rob had done this before, but now without a blindfold over his eyes, and he could see Helena walking along holding the device to operate the glider.

A sudden stop and the feeling of falling backwards made Rob aware he had reached the bed covered with rubber sheets and soon would be lying on his back. Slowly Helena lowered him and the frame went smoothly over the bed and fell on its place. He was secured but still could move his body a bit, and he wriggled his body a bit.

Marion untied the restraints which had protected his middle and shoved it off from under his body. She then took a blindfold and covered his eyes, climbed on the bed and helped Helena also in climbing on the bed.

"We have to do a final test Rob," Marion said.

He felt her walking on the bed, and Helena clearly was standing also. Expectantly he waited, for soon he would have his face covered with pussy and a wet cunt over his dick.

Suddenly he felt warm drops all over his face. Then more warm drops over his dick as well. Then came a thicker stream of fluid. Suddenly he realized, they were peeing over him. Then he heard them laugh, a cheerful laugh. Something broke inside him. This couldn't happen, not Helena, not Marion... Why? Why??? He hyperventilated, he felt he had no air.

"Black!" he shouted. But the women couldn't control their bladders in an instant and they kept peeing until they were ready to stop, still laughing.

Rob felt humiliated, depressed, and thought he had lost his dignity. His eyes were the chilliest they ever had been. He didn't say a word while they finally untied him.

"We had to know if our urine would overflow onto the floor or not. Sorry Rob, this was our last test."

Marion and Helena then saw the look on his face and his eyes and realized something was terribly wrong.

"You cunts! You stupid fucking cunts! You really needed to degrade me, didn't you? Well, you succeeded! Go to hell!" he growled. "The marriage is off. FUCK YOU! I'm going home - to my home and to hell with your party. You fucking cunts! You retarded witches. DROP DEAD! Damn you! Damn both of you! I will go to my solicitor and I will divorce you. This time you have gone too far. I've had it. I'm completely done with the two of you. Don't look me up, don't try to find me, it's over and out. Fuck your money, fuck your clothes and fuck this house. I wish I had never met you! Both of you! Jenny is a angel compared to the two of you!"

Those last words were hitting both Marion and Helena hard as it was the worst things he had ever said to them. Rob was totally in a rage. He shouted and cursed and used words that Helena and Marion had never even heard before. He tore his clothes off, ripped off the eyelashes and threw his heels into the back of the room.

They had seen him angry before, but never in this state. Rob left the room and shut the door with a loud band and the door trembled. In a hurry they followed him and found he was in the toilet and that the door was open. He was trying to vomit but nothing came out. His body cramped and then he relaxed some after a while. He lay there for a few moments with his arms around the toilet bowl. Helena and Marion knew the hurt came even from the inside of his body as well as his emotions.

When his body relaxed he stood up, ignoring them and took a shower. Then they heard something that devastated them, he cried softly and he was leaning against the wall and letting the water flow over his shivering body. He had never been so humiliated in his life and what was even worse, it was by his wife and his wife to be. He washed his face and his genitals again and again. It was as if he still had the smell of urine in his nose and he washed it again to try and get rid of it.

He stood for a long time under the hot stream, his shoulders went up and down and he was in total distress. All this time Helena and Marion watched him through the tinted glass of the shower enclosure. Now they were truly in a panic. What could they do? Helena felt suddenly sick, and like Rob she started to vomit. She realized that this time no words of hers could even reach him. He was gone, forever. She cried her tears out, while Marion tried to comfort her. When Rob finally stepped out he took the towel that Marion gave him without a word and when he was dry he headed to the classroom where his clothes still were. He dressed himself and walked away. He entered the living room, called for Nicky and Inca and left the building.

Helena and Marion had dressed themselves in a hurry and waited for his return. Rob's car was still parked at the estate, so they knew he was walking outside somewhere.

Finally, after two hours, it was 01:00; he came back, exhausted and wet. He shivered, didn't enter the living room and took the elevator and went straight to bed.

Saturday

The next morning, it was still very early, the lights went on and Carmen stood in the middle of his bedroom. "Wake up, Rob. It's early and we have so much to do."

Rob looked at his watch, it was 05:00.

"I don't have to do anything. Haven't they told you yet? Ask Helena, and piss off." He stood up, pushed her outside and locked the door behind Carmen and went to bed again, but not after he barricaded the door to Helena's bedroom with the refrigerator.

Within minutes he was asleep again. Nicky and Inca were lying on his bed, their ears listening to every noise. Around 08:00 he dressed himself, took Inca and Nicky with him and went downstairs. He ignored Cathy and Kim, who were talking in the hallway and went outside.

When he came home again, it was almost 10:00. When he was near the estate, he saw several cars parked and women walking in and out the front door. When they saw him coming, there was silence and he received reproachful glances. To nobody in particular he growled: "Thanks for coming, but I'm not going to marry anyone today. So piss off!"

He entered the hall and walked straight to the kitchen and gave his dogs fresh water. Then he made himself coffee and sat at the kitchen table, waiting until the coffee was ready.

Helena and Marion came in. Marion dropped to her knees and started crying, while Helena sat next to him, also sobbing. Rob just turned his head and ignored them, then coffee was ready and he poured himself a cup.

Then Cathy came walking in, saying "You and I have to talk Rob. This can't go on any longer."

"No. You are right. I totally agree. This can't go on any longer. That is why I will leave soon."

"No Rob," Marion crawled to him and kissed his left shoe. "Please marry me, stay with Helena. Please! It was all a misunderstanding. You and I have done it before, you didn't mind then. Why did you mind now? Why?"

Rob stood up, walked to the door and locked it. He didn't want anybody to walk in while he told his version of his anger and sorrow.

"Cathy, when Marion peed that time before on me and even into my mouth, we had spoken about it before doing it. At first I didn't want it, but out of love I, no we, did it. What happened yesterday was unexpected, not consensual, degrading and humiliating. Never in my life have I felt so dirty, humiliated and I can't seem to get it out of my mind. My wife and my wife-to-be did this to me. How do you think I was feeling, shrink?" Rob spit out the word.