The Struggle Ch. 05b

Story Info
A hard session, an unexpected scene; hurt and compassion.
38.8k words
4.75
16.3k
11

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 07/11/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Still innocent.

The next morning it was business as usual, Michelle had some work to do as a notary, Helena had a meeting with the board of directors of one of her larger corporations and Marion was busy at her old home, which was on the market to be sold. As for Rob...

Rob just walked with his dogs in the woods not far from the estate. He mused about the things that happened the last day and the things what he would be doing next, at Michelle's place. There had been a change of plans, the BDSM meeting where he would wear Michelle's collar had been postponed until the end of the week. This was because on second thoughts Michelle had some urgent business to do.

He was expected at 16:00 and would stay at her place for the night. Tomorrow they would do a 'thorough' session - whatever Michelle meant by that. He suspected a long day and he sighed. This morning they had a talk and he admitted that he trusted her. Helena had urged him to go to Michelle's, have dinner with her at her place and stay for the night. She made clear she wasn't available all day and probably would be home very late in the evening. So she persuaded him to go along with Michelle and get somewhat more acquainted and relaxed with the 'Mistress' side of Michelle. Maybe tomorrow, or otherwise, if business let her, the day after tomorrow, she would come as well. While they all had been intimate with Michelle, Helena made it perfectly clear that in spite of last night, they were not allowed to be intimate again. She wanted him to be 'hungry' for her. Rob chuckled, Helena had decided finally that enough was enough, that she wanted him to herself. He couldn't agree more with her, for it was time that they built up a normal husband-wife relationship. Although Marion had been made part of their relationship, it was clear that except for Cathy, Helena's limits had been reached.

The day passed slowly. He had to leave his dogs at home while at Michelle's place, since they would only be distracted. He muttered, but both Helena and Michelle made it perfectly clear, that his dogs were safe, they would go out on time plus it would be good for him to be without their 'protection', as they called it.

It was 15:00, and with a sigh he packed his belongings, enough for a couple of days at Michelle's place. Michelle had insisted that he bring some female clothing to go out with in public; maybe they would and maybe they wouldn't, but she told him she would have the last word on it. Also, he wasn't allowed to use his safe word while they were out, as he would not be recognized, nor humiliated, and it was to build up his self-confidence and nothing else.

So he drove to Michelle's place, got his things from his car and headed to the front door. The iron gates were open as he arrived, but when he walked inside the walls surrounding her house, the gates automatically closed with the grating sound he still remembered from the last time. A phrase flashed through his mind: 'All who enter this place, abandon all hope...'. With a grim smile on his face, he opened the front door, which was unlocked and entered the house. It was fairly dark, only some soft lights on the walls gave a sinister light. He didn't remember that it was like this, the last time he spent the afternoon here with Helena.

Second session.

He walked down the stairs to the white door and unclothed. Then he put on his fuck-clothes, as he used to call these clothes, and left the room. He entered the room with the black door and sat on the bench. He wore his high-heels, six inch as requested, nylon stockings, waist-cincher and even a bra. He didn't know the purpose of that, but Michelle insisted that he would wear it when he came into her dungeon. To him it mattered what Helena thought was right, and she had insisted that his nipples be covered and his genitals, too. Black French panties covered his arse and penis. He had no idea how long he had been sitting on the bench, when the door to the dungeon opened automatically and a hidden voice said: "Enter, walk to the centre and assume the first position!"

Like in the entrance hall, the lights inside Michelle's dungeon were dimmed. He still could see the path which led to the centre and there he went on his knees, spread them, and put his hands with open palm on his thighs. He waited a few minutes and then he heard Michelle approach. He kept his head down and finally her boots came into his view.

"You may look up," she commanded.

He did as was said, and glared at the 'other' Michelle, the Mistress he feared. She was dressed in a black leather suit, with high-heeled black riding boots. In her boots she carried a riding-crop. Even her hands were leather-clad. Her face had been changed dramatically: deep-black eye shadow, lots of it, in combination with ruby-red lips gave her face a cruel expression. Her mouth curled a bit, when she noticed that he didn't like his uncomfortable position, and also his obvious dislike of her heavy make-up. "Today you are here to pleasure me, not as the other days, where you had some comfort afterwards. That is not my intention today nor the rest of the days you are spending here. You are solely here for my wellbeing, my lust, my needs and that you learn a thing or two; but that's a fringe benefit, not the main reason. I lured you into my dungeon and now, today, and the rest of the week you are mine. We won't have intercourse, yet you will learn to please me: with your hands, with your tongue and also with your pain." The last phrase of the sentence she hissed at him; to make it clear that he would receive pain. Rob shivered. He had only had been in her hands twice and he knew she could be very cruel.

She walked to his back, he couldn't see her anymore and kept his eyes staring at the end wall of her dungeon. "I see you obeyed my instructions, to wear a bra. Nevertheless, next time you will have to wear a cupless bra."

"I don't have such a bra, Mistress."

"I didn't give you permission to speak, you will be punished for that impertinence; right now. Stand up!"

Rob rose to his feet and kept staring in the distance.

"Panties down, bend over, hold your ankles!"

She took her riding crop out of her boot and swished it in the air, testing its strength. Rob felt humiliated with his panties down. That was the reason for wearing panties, to degrade him.

One after another Rob got six strokes, pretty hard and each stroke made a welt on his bottom. She carefully placed the strokes next to one another, striking both bum-sides at once. When she was finished Rob had a tear in his eyes, but he didn't even moan. He would not give her that pleasure.

"You can always go home to your lovely wife, if it's too rough for you," she sneered at him. She placed the crop back in her boot.

"Panties up and follow me!"

Rob did as was asked and followed her to a whipping bench. He had to lay down on the leather-clad wooden middle girder. His dick was free from it, his ass pointed outwards and his knees were resting on cushions. His ankles and wrists were secured with leather straps and tested. He had to try and pull, but couldn't move. His head was resting on the girder and he looked sideways. Michelle was standing to the other side of him, so he couldn't see what she was doing. She fetched some ice-cubes and suddenly he felt her pull down his panties and then the 'fire' of the ice on the welts she had just inflicted upon him. Again he kept his mouth shut. No groans or other reaction was heard. Michelle just smiled. His body betrayed him, although he didn't give one audible sigh of discomfort with groans or moans, the way his body stiffened was enough proof for her that he had felt it as she desired.

She fetched a wooden paddle, just an ordinary paddle used with ping-pong, one side blank and the other side small green rubber naps. She started to swing the paddle on both sides of his behind, one after another; now and then the blank side exchanged with the rubber side, which gave another effect.

She started slow, almost tenderly, sometimes caressing the reddening flesh and thereafter giving a swing with a lot more force, then again slowly and so on. Rob never knew what came next, and he flinched his arse, but to no avail of course. Michelle was determined to give him a tough spanking and was not satisfied until the whole of his arse was deep-red. She avoided making welts, like she made with the crop, but she knew that each new hit on his tender flesh would generate real agony. She noticed he was at the brink of safe-wording and quit the spanking.

"For now this is enough." She unfastened his restraints and he had to stand up, his hands on his neck, his panties on his heels.

"I think I warmed you up for the next part," while caressing his bums. She unfastened the black lace bra he was still wearing, his waist-cincher and his stockings dropped upon his high heels. He was ordered to take all off; finally he was totally naked and then he had to walk to the x-cross. There she fastened him again, hands up; each to a side of the X-cross and he had to spread his legs. Again he was tied up, this time standing on the tip of his toes in what was an extra torment. He almost hung in the restraints around his wrists and was very uncomfortable.

Michelle fetched several cat-o-nine-tail whips, made of different materials and started lashing him. At first she used a deer-skin whip, that particular material didn't hurt much, later she switched to rougher materials like thicker leather, rubber and even plastic. Each whip felt different, from tender to very painful to even pure fire, and his back became as red as his arse. When she thought it was enough she unfastened his restraints again and lead him to a cage.

He had to crawl inside, he could not stand up, but also could not sit down well and again was very uncomfortable.

"I see I made you sweat, I will cool you off."

Then she grabbed a hose and Rob was cooled off with cold water. Finally he had had enough of it and spoke his safe-word. "Black!"

Immediately the cage opened and he climbed out. "I have had enough of your bull-shit. I have no idea what you are planning for me, but this was enough."

"Trust me Rob," Michelle responded. "So far you're doing fine. Here's a towel. I expected you to safe-word at this point. My gain is that you behaved yourself. You didn't curse me, not really, you didn't go mad, in fact, you reacted as I wanted you to. Haven't you noticed yourself? I was testing you, not how far could I go without really hurting you, but to what point you would decide enough is enough."

Rob was confused about her statement. "You wanted me to safe-word?"

"Yes. I wanted to measure your reaction, so that we can discuss it and that you don't run away. We are still talking, so I think we are progressing. Don't you think?"

"Probably. Yes." Rob was thinking. She was right. Normally he would have reacted pretty violently to the things she did to him. Now he understood the reason behind it all, it was just a test, everything she did was to make him angry and so far he had behaved. He safe worded because he was getting cold, not out of real anger.

"Kneel, Rob."

He did as was asked. She untied the leather suit and stepped out of it. Under the suit she wore just a garter belt with attached stockings and a open cupped bra. "Look at this bra. Soon you and I will buy a bra like this for you to wear."

Rob liked what she said. Going to a lingerie shop was always fun.

Michelle looked upon him and smiled too. 'He thinks he will like it, buying lingerie with me' she smiled in herself.

"Now make me cum, lick me, and do it well."

She pushed her shaven labia into his face and Rob started to lick the inside of her cunt. From the first moment he tasted her juices. "Yes. You noticed I am wet already. Doing these things to you made me hot."

Rob carried on with licking and sucking her pussy. Then he concentrated his efforts on her clit, and finally she came. She squirted into his face, and Rob had some drops on his cheeks. He wanted to rub it off, but a sharp reminder from Michelle prohibited that action. She lashed his back with the crop: "Don't you dare to wipe it off, the lovely juices of your Mistress are sacred, enjoy the smell of me. I forbid you to wipe it off, don't you dare!"

Michelle could squirt, she knew that if she was very aroused it sometimes happened, and today was such a day. From the start she was horny, even at the office. When she was at work, she was thinking about the things she wanted to do with him, and it made her hot. She had scrunched her legs together, hiding them under her bureau, and almost came at the thought. Her secretary had a funny look on her face sometimes while looking at her. She suspected something, but couldn't say a thing of course. Michelle reminded herself she had to work here, and unexpected customers could arrive at her desk, and she should behave herself. So she went to the bathroom, and there she used a vibrator to release the tension what was building up in her. After her climax, she went back to her desk and only then she was somewhat more relaxed and dove into her work. But at certain moments, when her thoughts drifted far from this office, she got the feelings again and finally she decided to go home. Once at home she used a large vibrator and a smaller one, to fill up her arse and cunt at the same time and she had once more a violent orgasm. The whole of her body shivered when she came, and that was the state she was in when Rob entered her home. She was horny as hell and could not wait to start her game.

Now she was looking at the man who gave her a tremendous orgasm.

"It's a pity Helena wont allow you to come. Ah well, arousal is good for you. It gives you strength to endure more, shall we say, inconveniences?"

"If you say so!" Muttered Rob.

"Remember - you are still under my command," Michelle warned him.

"Black!" Rob immediately responded and stood up. "Now I have had enough of it. I haven't even had my dinner yet. I have no idea what you want to do, but I want something to eat, and now!"

"Naturally, I'm hungry too. I did all the work, you just stood there," she teased him. "Please put on your clothes again."

Rob walked towards the dressing room, but halted on Michelle's command "Stop!"

"I want you to wear to what we agreed to: stockings and so on."

"While we are having dinner?"

"Yes. We are not finished yet, so put on the clothes you just wore."

Without any further comment Rob did as was asked. "When you are ready, please go to the dining room. If you brought along a negligee, I suggest you wear that, too."

Then she was gone. In a hurry she walked upstairs and took out her cell phone, dialed a number and when the phone call was answered she told the person on the line to bring the ordered food. She smiled when she finished the phone call and slowly walked back to her dressing room.

Rob was still in his dressing room, fastening the nylons to the waist-cincher when she opened the door. She enjoyed the view for a few seconds and then said, "Rob- Like I said, when you are ready, go to the dining room. I ordered some food and I'm expecting you to open the gate and the front door as well and to accept the delivery. You will find some money on the table to pay the guy. Give him a tip."

"You don't expect me to open the door the way I'm dressed, do you?"

"Oh, yes. The guy is used to seeing my subs, and you are more clothed than other subs. Don't you worry, he won't offend you or mock you. Just pay the guy and be done with it. It will be a good exercise for you."

"Black!" Rob said.

"This is not part of a scene. The only way you can avoid this, is by leaving. But don't come back here anymore, I won't ever allow you into my dungeon again. In fact, we will say our goodbyes. In that case I don't want to meet you ever again. I will inform Helena about the circumstances and I guess my relationship with Helena will suffer, too. I'm sorry, but that is my condition."

"So you use blackmail?"

"No! Like I said, the guy who delivers the food is used to seeing people like us and won't talk about it. You are perfectly safe. Again, you have to trust me. If not, we'll say goodbye to each other and I will know I have failed. So be it."

She looked truly sad.

"I'll change into something more appropriate," she turned and left him standing in the hallway.

She quickly disappeared upstairs and Rob was astonished; he had no idea what to do. Quickly he covered himself with his black negligee, but as most such things, it was a frilly one with ruffles and lots of lace. Luckily it was not the see-through kind. He entered the living room and opened the doors-in-between. The dining room was cozy, candles were placed between the plates and cutlery and wine-glasses were also already placed. He realized it really must be a disappointment for Michelle should he refuse to accept delivery of the food which was ordered from the catering service. She had really done her best to make this a special occasion.

When he heard the bell ring from the gate, he walked to the hall and pressed the button that opened the iron gates. A few seconds later the door bell rang... Rob sighed heavily, straightened his back and checked if his negligee didn't reveal anything that wasn't meant to be seen by a third party.

Then he opened the door and accepted a heavy load of food, all packed in plastic, and placed it on a table nearby. The man didn't even blink when he saw Rob, he accepted the money Rob gave him, and thanked him for the tip. With a sigh of relief Rob closed the front door. That went well....

He wasn't aware that Michelle had been observing him all the time, from the moment he entered the hallway until the closing of the front door. She had seen the emotions which went through him, his reluctance, his fear, before he finally opened the door, and the sweat on his face afterwards.

She was proud of him, she knew that the glance the delivery man gave Rob meant nothing, but he had had to fight his own anxiety, and being embarrassed in front of a man was the hardest battle. He succeeded. There was hope for them all.

She strode down the hall, while Rob was still standing there. When Rob saw her, his mouth opened in awe, she was beautiful. She wore a long blue evening gown, that hardly covered her body, a long split gave him sight of her legs in stockings and she wore black sling backs - with very high heels.

Her hair was loose, but her face was the same with the very dark make-up that made her look threatening. Still she had a slight smile when she saw Rob's reaction toward her, for she was pleased.

"You may carry the stuff to the dining room table, but please be careful; don't ruin my carpet by tripping over it," she warned Rob. She strode into the room, without giving him even a glance, and sat at the head of the table, impatiently waiting for Rob to unpack the food. "Please get us some white wine from the fridge," she ordered him around. Then he had to fill their wineglasses and finally was allowed to sit.

"You behaved well today. You, no we, are not finished yet, but I think we are going somewhere. When Helena arrives I will inform her about our first steps."

She pointed at the food. "Please bring the appetizer."

Rob didn't hesitate and during their meal he acted as a waiter but also was allowed to participate in the dinner. It was all part of his training day. He was even allowed to sit at the table. Michelle knew him well enough that if she had pushed him further by let's say making him eat on the floor, he would laugh in her face, probably give her the middle finger, and leave. He was a sub, but not at all costs. There wasn't any desert. Rob was a bit confused when she said "Bring me the desert!"

"There is no desert, Michelle."