The Stud

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
steven352
steven352
29 Followers

Larry felt incredible sensation ever overwhelm him as his cock began thrusting, losing all inhibition and control.

"Yes," Desirae giggled.

"Shoot your load," Stephanie laughed.

"Oh my God. No," Larry cried. Ohhhhhhhhhh---------"

Just before Larry's cock erupted in a high arc of thick, sticky, white stream of come sperm Kimberly held his cock straight up, causing his come to shoot onto his chest and then trail back down his chest and stomach.

"Look at that," Desirae shrieked. "Beautiful."

Stephanie and Kimberly giggled and pressed tighter against Larry as he tried to pull free from the hold on him. Stephanie and Kimberly were running their free hands over his chest rubbing his come into his chest.

"My God," Stephanie said.

"Unbelievable," Kimberly said.

The three were stunned by the size of Larry's explosion. Desirae moved back between his legs and resumed milking his cock.

"Aaaaahhhhhh," Larry moaned ecstatically.

Larry came again.

"Larry," Desirae screamed. "Aaaagghhhhh,"

Larry's hot white come splattered across Desirae's black face as she pulled back. His cock shot off a third time across Desirae's chest.

"Ewwwwwww," Desirae giggled. "Stop it."

"Oooooohhhhhhaaaaaa," Larry moaned.

Stephanie grabbed Larry's cock with both hands and aimed it away from Desirae Stephanie scrambled to her feet.

"Nooooooooo," Larry moaned again.

Larry blew a fourth large burst of come all over the pillow on the couch and up over the armrest and onto the floor.

"Don't stop now, baby," Stephanie exclaimed. "Keep coming."

Stephanie began milking Larry's cock bringing a fifth spurt from his cock, the smallest but still pretty big, onto the couch pillow, which was now clearly ruined. She milked his cock for all it was worth as Larry continued spewing come and moaning incoherently in orgasm until he was done. He continued to dribble a bit more come from the head of his cock as it stood erect for a few moments in the aftermath of the girls sensual attack on it. The remaining come oozed down his still engorged cock, as it at last slowly began to go flaccid.

"That's the greatest thing that's ever happened to me in my life," Kimberly laughed.

Stephanie and Desirae giggled in agreement.

Larry lay back on the couch getting his strength back as Kimberly began cleaning him up with a small wash cloth. His cock deflating. Stephanie and Desirae pulled him to his feet.

"Let's get you in the bedroom so you can get some rest," Stephanie said.

They led Larry into the bedroom and laid him naked on the full sixed bed.

Larry knew this would only be the beginning and then drifted off to sleep.

Kimberly walked into the bedroom. The three women kissed the sleeping youth and gave his cock a gentle squeeze causing it to twitch with each squeeze.

"Look at that," Kimberly said.

"His cock is awake," Desirae said. "Even if he's asleep."

"Sleep tight," Stephanie said. "Sweet dreams, babe."

steven352
steven352
29 Followers
12