The Student

Story Info
Teacher & student both come of age.
4k words
4.31
142.8k
11
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I don't know," Penney sighed, setting her tray on the table. "Sometimes I think these boys are coming on to me."

"Of course they are," replied the older man seated across from her. "When you've taught as long as I have, you'll be used to it."

"Really?"

He laughed at the tone in her voice. "Don't sound so astonished, Miss Clarke. Even fat, balding fellows such as myself get it. And you," he continued, "are young and attractive."

"But…how do you deal with it?"

"Ignore them, usually. I couldn't tell you how many times some girl has leaned over my shoulder at my desk and pressed her breasts against me. It's just 'tease-the-teacher' most of the time. Still," he added, becoming serious, "full-blown infatuations can occur. I've received a few passionate love-letters from students. The thing then is to ask to have the writer removed from my class, quietly and without making a fuss."

Penney nodded. "Thank you, Jim. There is so much about being in the classroom that I never learned in college…what IS this stuff we're eating?"

* * *

Penney Clarke glanced up at the clock again. Like every student in the room, she had been watching the minutes tick by. Throughout her last class of the day—her last class of the week—the young English teacher had found herself daydreaming. Dominic would be driving down from Atlanta to be with her for the weekend.

Her sweet Dominic—the two of them had dated since college and sometimes, lately, the relationship seemed to fall into familiar friendship. Tonight and tomorrow she intended to re-ignite the passion they had once shared. He would arrive late, to find a candlelit dinner awaiting him. And for dessert…she smiled at the thought of that!

"Hand in your work as you leave," Penney told her students, "and have a good weekend." They surged toward the door as the bell rang, leaving a disorderly stack of stack of papers on her desk. No after-school duties were assigned to her this week, so turning to the computer on a side table, she began to check her messages.

"Dearest Penney," Dom's e-mail began. That was an unusual greeting from him; normally, it was "Hi kid" or something equally informal. "I have given this a great deal of thought. We no longer seem right as a couple and I think we should stop seeing each other. Please understand and try to move on. There will be other experiences in your life." Experiences? Is that all I was to him, she wondered, just an experience?

"It would be best if I did not come tonight. In time, we can meet again as friends, I hope." Fat chance…she felt tears coming into her eyes. "Take care, Dominic."

The young woman's shoulders began to shake. Sobs rose from deep within her.

"Miss Clarke? Is something wrong?" It was the voice of Ron Thomas, a senior from the last class. "Oh," the boy began, after taking a quick look at the screen. "I'm so sorry." Ron was one of those bright, outgoing students who can be both a bane and a blessing to his teachers: always ready to help, but a little too eager to get involved in other people's lives. "I'll give you some privacy, ma'am," he told her in a low voice. "Will you be alright?" Penney nodded her head mutely.

Then, realizing what sort of impression she was making on the boy, she forced herself to smile and respond, "Oh, sure. Thank you for caring; I'll be fine. Did you need something, Ron?"

"I only forgot a book." He turned to go, but hesitated. "Miss Clarke?" Turning toward Penney again, he continued. "That guy…" He suddenly blushed. "Ma'am, he shouldn't have treated you that way."

"You've never dumped a girlfriend, Ron?" She gave him the smallest of smiles.

"Not like that, ma'am." He stated emphatically. Penney could believe him; the boy was of that vanishing breed of polite, honorable youngster that could still be found in some small towns. "Miss Clark, would you care to go to the baseball game with me tonight?" he blurted out.

The young teacher laughed. "Taking pity on me, Ron? Well, why not? I'm certainly not doing anything else!"

* * *

What am I doing? Penney asked herself. She had never been a fan of sports and had avoided attending any school athletics up to this point. Now, she was not only going to a ball game, but doing so in the company of a student. Well, every kid in school will know Ms. Clarke can't get a date on a Friday night.

Looking at herself in the mirror, she wondered why that was so. I'm attractive enough, she told herself. Not much in the way of curves, perhaps, yet well shaped. Tall. Lean. Long legs…a tight stomach…decent breasts, even if they didn't precede her by much. A pleasant, oval face framed by straw-blonde curls. There was no point in dressing up tonight. She would just throw on some jeans, a loose shirt. Skip the makeup.

Sitting on the end of the bed to pull on a pair of athletic shoes, she smiled at how enormous they made her feet look. Penney Clarke did not have petite extremities; she recalled a joking rhyme her younger brother used to repeat: You're a poet, and didn't know it, but your feet show it—they're long fellows! It never bothered her; she was rather proud of them. Being called a poet was quite acceptable as well; there had been aspirations.

But now she was a first-year high school English teacher who had just been dumped by the only man she had ever loved or ever made love to. Candles lined up on the dresser, ranks of little soldiers in varicolored uniforms, awaited a night mission that would not come. Oh, well.

The sound of a car door closing brought her out of her reverie. Penney peeked through the curtain to see an old Honda in the lime-rock drive. Ron was walking toward her front door.

Suddenly self-conscious about allowing the boy to see the interior of the modest trailer she inhabited, Penney opened the door and stepped out. "I'm ready," she announced. It was still light, and warm, on this late spring evening in north Florida. Slapping at a mosquito, she remarked, "I hope they're not this thick at the game. Are the bugs usually bad there?"

"Um, I don't really know, ma'am. I've…never gone to a game."

"Really? Aren't you a fan of our Eagles?" She looked him over: a slender, studious boy, not an athlete himself and unlikely to be a fan of the local jocks. "Do you really want to go, Ron? I'd just as soon stay here."

With a disappointed expression, the young man answered, "Miss Clarke, whatever you want to do is fine with me. I'll just take off."

"No, no, Ron. I meant both of us stay here." She laughed with the first real pleasure she had felt in hours at the way his face brightened. "Come on in; I'll call for a pizza."

* * *

"It's only a month till graduation, Ron. What are your plans? A good college, I hope."

The boy wiped cheese from his chin. "College? Yes, but not a very good one. Just the community college over in Madison." He gave her a level look with his hazel-green eyes. "That way I can work for my dad."

"He's a builder, right? You don't strike me as a construction worker, Ron."

He shrugged his shoulders. "It's the easiest way to go and in a year or two I'll transfer to some other school--maybe the University of Florida. Anyway," he continued, with a shy smile, "I can hold my own on the job." Almost unconsciously, he flexed his arm.

"Oh?" Penney reached out and gave his biceps a squeeze. "So I see." Ron blushed quite red. "I didn't mean to embarrass you," she quickly assured him. But Penney could not resist adding, impishly, "Aren't you used to girls wanting to feel those muscles?"

He shook his head. "I don't date that much, Miss Clarke."

Of course not, she thought, just like me in high school. "Well," she responded, "consider me your date tonight."

"I'm honored," he replied. "In fact…well, don't take this the wrong way, ma'am, but, um, in a month I won't be a student anymore, and, um…" He swallowed. "I…would you mind if…I asked you out sometime?"

She did some quick math in her head. He's eighteen. I'm twenty-three. Five years isn't a big difference, is it? Oh, no, what am I thinking!

"It wouldn't look right, Ron. Maybe in a couple years." She narrowed her eyes quizzically. "Would you really want to date me?"

He nodded soberly. "Yes, I would." He turned his head toward the radio, where a slow love ballad had just started playing and suddenly grinned. Rising to his feet, Ron asked, "Miss Clark, may I have this dance?" He reached out to take her hands and pull her up to him.

Ron was only an inch or so taller than she, so they were eye to eye, lips to lips, as she put her arms around his slender waist. We shouldn't be dancing this closely, she told herself, and pulled him closer. With sudden alarm she realized that his manhood, pressed tight against her, was rising like a flood on the Suwannee.

She moved away, making a quick excuse. "These shoes are getting in my way." She sat down; Ron immediately kneeled at her feet.

"Then we'll get them out of the way," he told Penney, unlacing one and sliding it off. Ron ran his hand across the arch of her foot. She shuddered with involuntary pleasure; her feet had always been sensitive. The boy immediately recognized that fact and wasted no time in removing the other shoe.

"You need a massage," he remarked, kneading her soles with his long fingers. A sigh of pleasure escaped her lips. He looked up at her with unmistakable adoration.

How long has he had the hots for me? the young teacher wondered.

"Oh, thank you, Ron. That's wonderful," she told him, patting a spot on the sofa. "Come sit beside me." He did not hesitate; within seconds they were in each other's arms.

"Umh, Miss Clarke," he mumbled between kisses.

"Call me Penney," she panted in reply.

He repeated the name. "Penney." A long kiss followed, with an exploratory tongue slipping into her mouth. "Penney."

He'd be a great kisser with a little practice. He certainly has the instincts.

Their legs had become entangled, one of hers between his, one over the top, while sliding from upright to horizontal. She could feel his engorged penis against her thigh. His hand had found its way up the back of her tee shirt and toyed ineptly with her bra strap.

Suddenly she pulled away from him and stood. For one indecisive moment Penney looked at this eager boy, wondering whether she should send him home before things went further. Then she reached down to take his hand and said, "Come with me."

* * *

The flames of a dozen candles flickered in the breeze of a slowly turning ceiling fan. Ron had stood quietly in the doorway while she lit them, uncertain about entering the room. Not surprising, she thought, I very much doubt he's been in many women's bedrooms. Suddenly, she wondered, has he ever?

Well, if this was his first time, she intended to make it truly special. The thought excited her. Not that I am all that experienced she admitted to herself. One man…and I suspect he wasn't that good. It was time to find out what else the world had to offer!

"I had a special dessert planned for someone else," she told Ron, reaching out for his hand, "but now it's all yours." He let himself be led into the twilit room. "First I need a little something to snack on myself." His lips hungrily met her own. Sliding her fingers up his chest, Penney realized that his rodeo shirt had snaps rather than buttons and took sudden inspiration. With one yank, she had it open to his trim, muscular waist.

The young woman pulled back slightly to see what she had uncovered. Smooth, tanned, tight but not bulky…it was in complete contrast to Dominic's thick, hairy torso. "Yummy. Let me have a taste," she quipped, before raining kisses across his chest. Penney's lips found an erect nipple; he shook with ecstasy as her tongue toyed with it.

She felt Ron's hands slide down her back, grasp the bottom of her tee and begin to pull it up. Penney lifted her arms and let it slide off easily over her head, before returning to her oral ministrations. She heard his breath draw in sharply.

"Is this new to you, Ron?" she asked. "Honestly. I don't mind." He nodded his head. "There is more of you I want to taste," she teased, "and I'm sure you'd like to sample a few things yourself." She looked down at her chest. Her own nipples were quite obviously standing tall through her thin sports bra. Then she gazed into Ron's eyes and asked, "Ready to feast?"

"I've never felt hungrier," he told her, his voice filled with the passion and longing of long unsatisfied appetites. The youth pulled his shirt off and threw it onto a chair. Penney smiled at that; Dom would have dropped it on the floor.

"Then enjoy." She unhooked her bra, baring small but shapely breasts with pert, "manly" nipples. His mouth immediately found them, as his hands roamed across her smooth fair skin. His touch was light--sensitive, almost tentative, fingertips exploring a new world of senses. "Oh, Ron," she breathed, "come to my bed."

"Miss…Penney…do you know how I have dreamed of this?"

She smiled mischievously. "Is that what was on your mind when you daydreamed through class?"

"Yep," he sheepishly answered, "mostly."

"Time for a new class. Is my student ready?" His lips were already traveling across her shoulders. "Ummm, obviously he is!"

The half-clad pair half sat-half fell onto the bed, never loosening their embrace. Penney's hand found his zipper and slowly slid the fly open. Questing fingers probed his jeans. "We must get these off of you," she murmured. "I need room to work."

"Yours, too," he whispered in reply, so low she could barely catch the words. "Yours, too."

"Okay," she agreed, kissing his forehead. Such a sweet boy.

Penney rolled onto her back, allowing the young man to bend over her, unbutton her jeans and slowly pull them down. Suddenly he laughed. Oh, no, I forgot I was wearing my Tweety and Sylvester panties.

"Behave," she warned him with a giggle of her own, "or I'll laugh when your pants come off too!"

"Yes, ma'am, Miss Clarke. No more cutting up in class." He lowered his lips to her abdomen and let his tongue investigate her navel. "Let me…" Fingers slipped under the waistband of her panties, ran through the fine, fair thatch to find her moist lips. "Wow."

Penney giggled. "I'm glad you like it." She lifted her buttocks off the bed. "Why don't you slide them off and get a better look?" He lost no time in pulling both jeans and panties completely off; once again he tossed them toward a chair. They missed, but he didn't notice.

Standing at the foot of the bed, Ron gazed at the nude body before him. A few hours earlier, this had been his teacher, unattainable save in his daydreams. He savored the beauty of the long, lithe limbs, the tight waist, the dark blonde curls at her crotch. He longed to devour those sweet, taut breasts, to kiss the valley that lay between, follow it north and south, to the delights of both pairs of lips.

Penney raised herself on an elbow. "Not sure where to begin? Come here and we'll start your lesson." And, she mused, I'm learning a few new things here myself!

She sat up, now, hanging her legs over the edge of the bed. "First to get these out of the way," she said, half to herself, as she undid his jeans and let them fall from his slim hips. "And then we see…what we see." She looked up at him. "Don't be nervous, honey. I'll take good care of you."

"I'll…try to take good care of you, too, Penney."

"Yes, Ron, I'm sure you will." She caressed his erection through the cotton briefs. It stirred at her touch like a nervous animal. Slowly, carefully, Penney peeled the pants down. The boy's manhood popped out as if spring-loaded, painfully erect, its head glistening from anticipatory secretions. Not as big as Dominic. That was the only criterion she had to go by; she had never viewed another man's up close. Well…maybe just as long…but not as thick.

She tasted it, letting the tip of her tongue slip into the tip of his rod. "Oh…my God!" Ron gasped, and grasped two handfuls of hair.

"No, your goddess," Penney corrected, letting herself slip off the bed to kneel on the floor before him. "Hold on tight," she chuckled, as she engulfed his penis. Eagerly, the youth began to thrust into her mouth. "Slow down, baby," she told him, pulling back. "We have all night."

"Umm, okay…I've never stayed out all night."

"New experiences all around," she said, mostly to herself, as she allowed her tongue to travel the length of his silken shaft. He let her do as she wished now, with only the occasional somewhat involuntary thrust of the loins. Hmm, she thought, he has good control. Dom would have blown long ago. She sucked greedily until she felt him becoming even fuller within her mouth, ready to climax.

"I…I think…I'm going to…" Penney felt the hot, thick fluid burst into her mouth, across her face, as Ron reached an explosive orgasm. He looked down, shame-faced.

"Oh, I'm sorry." He acted as if he had committed a crime.

"For giving me such a nice treat?" Penney asked. "Better than an apple for the teacher any day! Come here." She pulled him down to her. Wiping some of his semen from her lips, she smeared it across his face. "Kiss me," she demanded.

This is so kinky. I've never done anything like this before. This is the first time I've…been in charge!

Their mouths met in a deep, sticky kiss. "My turn," said Ron. "Let me know if I'm doing it right, okay?"

With her shoulders against the bed, he placed his hands beneath her hips and lifted her to his lips. "Yes," she sighed, "suck on it. Oh…oh, yes…use your tongue. What's that…your nose?"

"Yep." The boy lifted his head and grinned. "I read that in the Kama Sutra."

"Was that assigned reading? I must put it on the list for my special students!" She leaned forward and rubbed her face into his luxuriant dark curls, kissing the top of his head. "Let's get into bed." She rose to her feet and fell back onto the mattress. Ron started to climb atop her. "No, no, my boy, not yet. You have to finish your homework first. Use that magical mouth of yours."

Obligingly, the young man place his head between her thighs, legs draped across his shoulders. As his tongue played games, she felt a finger slip inside and probe for that special place. Well, all guys know about that, I guess. Then she felt another finger gently applying pressure at her anus.

"Is it okay to do that, Penney? If it hurts, I'll stop."

"That's…nice, Ron. Go ahead…" It slipped in a bit further. "Oh…oh…my." She craned her head to give him a look. "Did I give you a bath?"

"Only a sweet drink, ma'am. Just the thing for a hot, thirsty boy."

"Come up here, Ron. Will you hold me?" she asked. "Just hold me for a moment."

"For a moment or forever." He fitted himself in on Penney's right side, as if he had always belonged there, curve into curve. Gently, he kissed the pale freckled shoulder on which he snuggled his head.

Am I insane? she wondered. I could lose my job…I could never teach again. She looked at the sweet boyish face once more. And I wouldn't care.

Ron's fingers began to walk across her stomach. She grabbed his hand, raised it to her lips, and placed it on her breast. He cupped it gently, caressing the hard nipple with supple fingertips. One of his legs began to slide along the inside of her thigh. She reached down; yes, he was more than ready to go again.

"Ron?" she whispered.

"What is it…Penney?" He sounded as though he had intended to use an endearment but thought better of it.

"I know this is your first time," she stated.

She could see him nod his head by the candlelight.

"Don't be afraid…I…I am not all that experienced myself," she blurted out. Suddenly, she began to sob. "Dominic was the only man I ever loved…ever loved…in any sense of the word. I want…to thank you for being so sweet…whether it is for only one night or we…oh, who knows what might be…hold me tighter."

12