The Student Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BenLong
BenLong
1,461 Followers

"I woke him up two nights later, when I got home at 3 am and gave him the eight and a half for the previous month, but that was the last time. I haven't been late since. Two weeks later I gave him another eight and a half for the next month's rent, on time for the first time in six months, and I still had money. I was making sixty five dollars a day, now I make more than that in fifteen minutes. We don't share the stage money, that's all ours, but the real money is in the private lap dances." She hadn't been looking me in the face, I was still lying on my side, but she giggled and looked over at me. "Do you know who the two most popular girls are in the whole place?"

I shrugged, my shoulders, no. "Ray certainly raved about you."

She grimaced. "Ray's a pig." I couldn't disagree; Ray was my friend -- but she's right, that's a pretty good description. "It's Casey and me. Casey, because she'll do anything, and me, I guess because I won't. When I dance on stage, all the guys are around the stage, but only a few when she's up there. We're about equal in private dances, but I know she's taking home two to three times what I do."

She was lying supine next to me; now she scooted closer, removing the slight gap between our bodies. "I'd managed to save a little money before I got pregnant, but that all disappeared with Lori. I thought everything would be OK, but then I had to take maternity leave, my son of a bitch boyfriend left and it was all gone. I was broke before I went back to work and I was spending about twice as much as I was making. I'd had a gym membership that was prepaid, and they had child care, so it was about the only place where I could have at least a few minutes for myself. I kept seeing this girl there that was in really great shape and commented on it. She said that in her line of work she had to keep in shape, and when I asked what she did she told me she was an exotic dancer. I didn't think I could ever do that, but when I was about to lose everything...." She trailed off.

"You did what you had to survive," I finished for her when she didn't.

"Dr. B?" She rolled up onto her side facing me, her hand reached up to my face. I took hers in mine, pulled it to my mouth and kissed it. "I really like you and I don't want anything hidden and..." I interrupted her with another kiss.

Our coupling the first time had been sex; a hot, lusty, needy sprint to orgasm. This time we made love; long, slow, and sensuous. My mouth explored her body. I caressed her nipples with my tongue for the first time, feeling them grow to my suckling. I worked my way down her body; this time she willingly spread her legs as I tasted her sex for the first time. Her hands and body were likewise exploring mine; her hands moving my body beside her, her mouth finding my cock soon after my tongue had found her sweetness. She had me move overhead into a 69; when I had trouble controlling myself and eating her at the same time she allowed me to roll us over so she was on top. I felt her orgasm twice, her pussy flooding my face with extra juices each time. She was more than ready when I rolled us back over and swapped ends, sliding into place where we fucked face to face. It was a joy watching her face, seeing her expressions as my cock built her to a third orgasm. Her back beginning to arch, her pelvis pushed back against my thrusts inside her; her legs wrapped behind mine, drawing me ever deeper inside her delicious warmth. I recognized her peaks were synchronizing with mine, until finally, her back arched in delicious agony, my cock exploding its contents into a condom once again -- we came together in mutual orgasm for maybe only the second time of my life.

I collapsed, panting, on top of Linda, both of our bodies sweaty and sticky with our love. As my breathing and heart slowed from the exertion, Linda's body began to writhe beneath me. Her mouth searched out mine, her pussy clinching and squeezing around my cock. Her hands drifted to my ass, holding me tight against her pelvis. Linda's mouth attacked my neck, her fingers finding and squeezing my nipples as she rocked her pelvis against mine. Surprisingly my half shrunken cock began to respond; at least it quit shrinking inside her. Her gyrating pelvis was like nothing I'd ever felt, but still I wasn't hard enough to stay in. I told her to wait; I pulled the condom off and washed my semen covered cock before returning to the bed.

Linda was ready for more, once more pushing me onto my back and climbing on top. "God I can't get close enough," she moaned, rubbing her naked body on mine, "I wish I could be inside you." Once again our hands were everywhere, but although my cock had arrested its backward development, it was nowhere near ready for further play yet. I put pressure to move Linda's body upward, which she initially resisted, until I told her I wanted to eat her pussy again. Straddling my face, she rode my tongue to another orgasm, her back arched, hands splayed against the headboard.

We were lying on top of everything with Linda cuddled against my side once again, her upper leg over mine, her back toward the door, finally -- at least for the moment -- satisfied, when a tiny voice said "Mommy are you taking a nap too?" I cringed and didn't know what to do. Linda did however.

Without moving her own body she answered "Yes, we're taking a nap too. Can you go in and go potty while Dr. B and I get up? The bathroom was across from where you were sleeping." Her response of "OK," and the barely discernible sound of her feet padding down the hall gave us the opportunity to get up and dressed ourselves. The string of clothes from the door to the bed apparently hadn't even registered with Lori.

"Don't worry about it," Linda said, trying to ease my anxiety about us and her daughter. "She didn't see anything except maybe your leg and arm, and she sees me naked all the time. She takes showers with me and sees me getting dressed all the time, and I sometimes lie down and take a nap with her too."

"That still doesn't keep it from being awkward," I answered.

"If you don't make a deal about it, she won't either. She only knows what we teach her, so just ignore it and she won't think anything of it. We haven't had any men in our life yet, she doesn't know what to think." I could see what she was saying, but still, I was glad that I had my pants on and was pulling my shirt back on when I heard the toilet flush down the hall and Lori again came flying into the room.

"Did you sleep with Mommy?" Lori asked, grabbing her mother's hand as she looked at me. Only out of the mouths of babes could such a question be entirely innocent. I remembered Linda's statement, it was all I could do not to grin and laugh. I saw Linda suck her lip in and look away. I kept my eyes on Lori.

"We had a nice nap," I told her straight faced. I looked away, catching the clock as I did. It had been two hours and ten minutes since she'd gone down for her nap.

"Can we go to the park again? Plleeeaasssse Mommy? Can we?" Lori begged as we were putting her into her car seat.

"I'm sure Dr. B has other things to do," Linda answered. Actually I had been trying to think of any way at all to extend the day, to refrain from returning Linda and Lori to their apartment. I'd enjoyed talking with Linda, but talking as an adult with a child listening in is awkward also.

"It would be fine with me, I've got nothing scheduled," I corrected, "But that's totally up to your mother."

"You wouldn't mind?" Linda asked, examining my face for clues.

"Not at all. Actually, it's a good excuse to not have to take you home." She looked at me out of the corner of her eye, a Mona Lisa smile crossing her lips before she turned away.

"I'm hoping you'll let me see you again," I told Linda as we sat down at the same table we'd had lunch at, Lori happily running for the slide in the play area.

"That could be difficult," Linda said, not looking at me. "I have to take Brook to work at least five days a week and she works nights. She's supporting me right now, and the money she makes is going to put me through medical school, so you know that's not going to stop any time soon."

"I know that," I answered. "But if you don't make a big deal about it, Brook won't either. She only knows what we teach her, so just ignore it and she won't think anything of it." I saw her look over at me out of the corner of her eye, recognizing my words as hers from earlier, but refusing as yet to look right at me.

"But what about those guys like Ray, won't they be a problem?"

I thought about it for a bit. How did I really feel about Ray going to the club regularly, ogling Brook's naked body, being a regular contributor to her Medical School fund? It had grown to an awkward silence when I finally answered. "I don't know -- I suppose someday if things work out, we might have to introduce him to Linda, but for now -- I don't see him that often. And besides, why should I care? Brook's nowhere near as beautiful as Linda." It was her turn to not say anything for a long while.

"During the school year I've got these bastard teachers that are always assigning what they think is easy homework, but it takes lots of time you know."

"That's true," I answered without hesitation, "but at least you'll be able to make sure you get all your homework turned in."

"Hmmm." I watched her in thought, her head bobbing gently. "I don't know," she said in a voice that made my heart sink, her pause just long enough to have the ultimate effect. "My education and my daughter come first. I can't go wasting money at this point in my life going to movies, and I have to have popcorn when I go to the movies. I can't go wasting even more money on baby sitters; I do enough of that when Brook has to work. Lori and I come as a package, you'll have to spring for popcorn and baby sitters. But if you can handle that, it's about 6 weeks before the new semester starts and perhaps we might be able to see each other again, Dr. B."

It was my time to say "Hmmm." I sat quietly for a moment, thinking about how I was going to say it. "Linda, Dr. B is a professor at the university, but in private life his name is Rick. I know Linda has only ever known Dr. B, but I'd really like her to know Rick." She nodded her head, an impish smile crossing her lips. For the first time since we sat down, she turned to look at me.

"I don't know, Rick, that raises a whole new set of questions." I looked at her puzzled momentarily before she continued. "For instance, can Rick kiss as good as Dr. B? Is this Rick going to make me forget about my daydreams of Dr. B? I've only got just the one bed at my house and Lori and I sleep together. And if I get into trouble again next semester am I going to have to put out for Dr. B and Rick to get a good grade or..." I pulled her to me and kissed her.

She shut up.

I hope you enjoyed the story, please show it by taking time to vote. Feedback and comments always appreciated.

The Story Continues Here.

BenLong
BenLong
1,461 Followers