The Student, The Counselor, and The Librarian

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The librarian was expecting another slap, but instead she felt a fingertip on her asshole, pushing in. "OH YES!" she almost yelled. "Bugger me!" Joan did. She had wet her finger, and pushed it in the tight ass without pause. Once she had it in up to the knuckle, she worked it around in circles. Marsha thought the sensation would just about kill her. She moaned and gasped "Awwwwwwwwww fuck me". But then, more fingers went pushing into her cunt. "Aggggggggah!" and she began to squirm her ass uncontrollably. When the hand that held the fingers that were in her began to saw them in and out, the sweet agony sent her over the peak of a crashing orgasm.

"Cum you horny bitch!" Joan grunted as the girl in her lap hunched and thrashed and moaned. The librarian had lost all control. She was a bundle of nerves, all raw and exposed. The fingers were still in her. "Gaaaaaaaa!" she groaned, and came again, right on top of the last one. Her body was humping like mad. Grunts and gasps escaped her lips. Eventually, she quieted a little.

When she did, still gasping but no longer hunching and moaning, Joan pushed her off her lap onto the floor unceremoniously. "Get up and lick me off, Lisa. Hurry... hurry!" Joan pulled up her dress to expose her sopping cunt and a puddle of wetness on the chair where she had been sitting.

Lisa, always game, rose up and crawled over the librarian sprawled on her side with her blouse and pants still on, but pulled down to expose her reddish whipped white ass. The teen dove right into the needy pussy of the older woman, and began to lick furiously at the exposed clit. Within seconds, Joan arched and bit her lip to keep from screaming as the cum tore through her like liquid fire. She hunched and thrust at Lisa, but by now the eighteen-year-old was used to Joan's violent motions during orgasm, and held her tongue deep in the hot tangy hole as her mentor came violently.

Within a minute, the convulsive orgasms of the three women quieted. The room once again was still. Joan reached down languidly and hugged Lisa, and then they both fell together on the messed up blanket amid the strewn clothes and shoes and socks and debris, and wrapped their loving arms around the still prone Marsha, and hugged her and kissed her.

None cared that they were still in a high-risk zone, even if school was long since out. They were learning to love living on the edge. They were getting used to being reckless.