The Studs of Emmerdale Ch. 03

Story Info
Jai enjoys a sexual awakening.
1.9k words
3.6
7.6k
00

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/17/2022
Created 09/30/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer: This is a fictional story involving gay sex between consenting adults. I am in no way suggesting that the characters involved, or the actors who play them, are gay. I have no idea of their sexuality. It is not intended to imply the true sexuality of the celebrities involved or any personal knowledge of their private lives. The characters involved are copyrighted by Yorkshire Television/ITV Studios/Emmerdale.

*

"Uhhh yeah take it boy, take daddy's dick"

Adam Barton whined loudly as he was drilled into once again by Cain's huge 10 inch cock.

"Yeah c'mon you know you love my dick don't you, say it! Cain demanded.

"Ohhh fuck!"

"Say it!" Cain pushed into Adam even harder this time.

"Oh yeah! I love your dick Cain! Give it to me"

Cain grinned from ear to ear as he pulled his fat cock almost from Adam's arse, leaving just the swollen head inside before aggressively thrusting all of his cock back in, right up until his bushy pubic hair starts to scratch against Adam's young firm arse.

"Oh fuck yeah!" Adam whined again.

Barton had taken Cain quite a few times before but he could still not get used to the size. It wasn't so much the 10 inches of length that bothered him too much although it was the biggest in the village, it was the girth. Thicker than a mans wrist, most conquests that Cain had couldn't even wrap their hands around it let alone take even half of it into their mouths but Adam was different. Only minutes earlier Adam deepthroated Cain's massive cock and now he was on his hands and knees, taking the huge throbbing member inside his tight hole. Sweat was beginning to pour off of both men, making Adam's hole even slicker but just as they were hitting their stride the door bell rang. Cain grunted and mumbled something under his breathe but refused to pull out of the Barton boy he simply stopped thrusting, using the last one to bury his cock completely into the young mans arse.

"Who is it!" Cain shouted.

"It's me!" the voice returned.

Cain's slight frown was turned into a sly grin as he knew exactly who was knocking.

"Gimmie a sec!" Cain grunted.

He quickly slid his hard throbbing cock from Adam's worn arsehole and peeled the tight condom from his member before walking round to stand in front of Adam.

"You know what to do" Cain demanded.

And indeed Adam did. Cain knew Adam wasn't keen on sucking Cain's dick after it had been in his arse so Cain always made sure to use a condom so he could easily slip from one hole to another and that's just what he did, letting Adam's mouth work it's magic on his already lubricated cock. He was so distracted by Adam's skills that he forgot about the man outside until he spoke up.

"Are you gonna let me in Cain or what?!" the voice outside shouted, snapping Cain from reality.

"Yer mate come on in, doors open!" Cain shouted.

Adam shot a look up toward Cain as he shouted toward the door. Adam didn't want anyone to know about him, not like this.

"Don't worry mate, I'll make sure he won't go mouthin' off to no-one" Cain winked.

Adam trusted Cain and got back to work sucking on his engorged cock, slowly sliding up and down with his back to the door as it opened, allowing Jai to enter. Only half an hour ago he was wanking to the sight of his brother Nikhil rimming the hunky Andy Sugden and now there he was, amazed again at the sight before him. He had seen Cain naked many times and felt his cock hit the back of his throat but never had he seen Cain in action and he felt a slight tinge of jealousy rise inside him.

"Who's this? You never mentioned someone else on the phone!" Jai exclaimed.

"Oh yer know Adam right? Barton's lad. Great little cock sucker he is, but ya ain't gonna say owt are ya Jai?"

Jai simply shook his head in response but because Adam has his back toward Jai he couldn't see this, so Cain looked down and gave Adam a quick wink to reassure him, allowing the Barton boy to resume sucking Cain's cock with enthusiasm.

"What ya waitin' for Jai? Get naked and get over here."

Jai hesitated for a moment. He never wanted to be in this situation but the longer he was stuck inside of it the more his liked it, as much as he hated to admit it Cain's charm drew him in. Jai slowly peeled off his jacket followed by unbuttoning the buttons on his shirt, allowing his toned physique to become visible as he shrugged his shirt off before hesitating.

"And the trousers mate c'mon"

Jai continued to undress, taking his trousers down from his slim legs as his bulge pressed against his boxers. He keeps them on as he walks over to Cain and hesitates once again as he looks down at Adam Barton still on his knees sucking Cain's fat cock. He felt the twinge of jealously once again and this time decides to act on it, moving his head down toward Cain's nipple and swirling his tongue around it before biting it hard. Cain growled. Jai grew to knew what Cain liked and smirked, knowing he was doing a good job already.

"mmmm time to get this really started."

Cain removed himself from both men as they both took him in. Although not model attractive, Cain was still looking good, his body still muscular after years of manual work which was now covered in a thin lair of sweat. He reached a hand toward his cock and tugged on it slowly as he commanded the two men in front of him.

"Adam, get on yer hands an' knee's, Jai here's gonna fuck ya" Cain smirked.

"What the hell Cain! I'm not here for him, this is between you and me!" Jai barked.

Adam simply let the remark glide by him as he got down on his hands and knees in front of Jai, ready for his cock to fill him after missing Cain's.

"Oh I wouldn't argue if I were you Jai, you don't want ya little secret getting out do ya? Now, get behind this lad and fuck him"

Cain smirked as Jai silently cursed himself. Admittedly he has started to enjoy sex with Cain but hated the blackmail involved. Ever since Cain caught Jai cheating on Charity coincidently with Debbie's lover Cameron one night whilst the girls were on a night out Cain has had Jai under his thumb. Jai continued to grumble as he slid off his boxers revealing his 6 inch cock. Jai's pubic hair and balls were shaved, he didn't like to be hairy as he positioned himself behind Adam and carefully spat onto his cock to lube it up before lining his cock up with Adam's slightly worn hole as he looked up at Cain, a hint of anger in his eyes as he slipped his cock into Adam's warm arse. Both men moaned as Jai gently started to thrust, any look of anger washing from his face turning into pleasure as he enjoyed Adam's hole.

"How's his cock Adam? You likin' it?"

"Uhhh oh yeah it feels good" Adam groaned.

Cain smirked as he walked over to the pair, his cock bobbing heavily as he stepped behind Jai. Pressing closely to him he could feel his cock smear pre-cum all over Jai's back as he reached around with his hand and forced two fingers into Jai's mouth.

"Suck them." Cain commanded.

Jai immediately replied. When the young business was horny enough he was practically anyone's and would willingly do anything to get his rocks off, today being no exception. He sucked on Cain's thick digits making them slick with his saliva before Cain pulled them out and without warning or hesitation pushed them into Jai's tight hole. Jai moaned out loud as Cain continued to finger him. Cain knew he was an anal virgin and constantly liked to push him. He pulled his fingers from Jai's ass and again forced his fingers into Jai's mouth, shocking him into sucking his own arse juices from his own fingers.

"How'd you like that mate huh? Like the taste of yer own arse?"

Jai simply groaned as Cain removed his fingers and put them in his own mouth, groaning in delight tasting Jai's juices.

"Tastes good mate, think I might have myself some more."

Cain chuckled lowly to himself as he got down behind Jai as he fucked Adam and parted his ass cheeks, revealing Jai's tight hole which opened and closed lightly with each thrust he gave to Adam. Jai's crack was lightly dusted with soft black hair and Cain couldn't help but drool at Jai's dark hole as he leaned forward and took a long lick up the young business man's arse, immediately sending a shiver up Jai's spine making him shudder with pleasure as his mind flashes to his brother doing the exact same thing to Andy Sugden. Cain took another long kick up Jai's arse crack before diving his tongue right into his hole, eating Jai out and sucking up his juices before allowing his tongue to prove deeper than Jai ever thought would be possible.

All three men stayed in their chain for a number of minutes before Cain lifted himself from Jai's arse causing the younger man to groan in disappointment feeling Cain's tongue removed from his backside. Next thing he knew Cain took a lick up his right ear, making Jai shudder again.

"Liked that didn't ya mate? Hmm?"

"Y-yeah, felt good."

"Good, cause it got your arse ready good and proper ain't it? Think it's about time I broke you in y'know..seal the deal."

Cain chuckled as he whispered his words into Jai's ear. Jai was completely shocked and tried to move away but Cain held him firm.

"Cain I-I can't do this I..."

"Shhh, yeah you can. Just concentrate on fucking my little friend here and I'll do all the work. You're gonna love my thick, hard cock up your tight little arse."

Jai simply groaned at Cain's words, he had to admit Cain knew how to have his way with him. Before he knew it Cain and gotten behind Jai again and was carefully lining up his throbbing thick weapon with Jai's tight hole and as Jai thrust out of Adam's hole he pierced his hot virgin ring with the head of Cain's cock. Both men sighed as Jai stopped for a moment feeling immense pain but he remembered Cain's words and started to give in to the sensation, thrusting his cock slowly back into Adam's arse before pushing himself back slowly toward Cain, sinking his cock deeper into his dark tunnel.

"Ohhhhh fuck! It's so fucking big Cain I don't think I can do this!"

Jai didn't attempt to wriggle away but instead pleaded with words.

"Quit yer whining Jai, I can feel ya arse get use to my cock already besides, I ain't even halfway in yet."

Cain let out a dirty chuckle as Jai gulped, this was gonna be a long evening...

To be Continued...

If you liked this story e-mail your feedback. I am also open to new ideas revolving around any kind of celebrity/programme so please go ahead and submit me your ideas.