The Stuff of Dreams

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I can't think of any, believe me, I've gone over this time and time again and I can't think of any other solution."

"There is a way. If you were to go to the police and tell them all that you know, they will be under an obligation not to reveal the names of the innocent parties to protect their identities. If they can't give an undertaking not to reveal, you can apply for a suppression order on your and your sister's identity. No-one need know who is involved."

"No, I've thought about that but people will know, they'll obviously be told not to reveal the information, but sooner or later someone will put it out on a social media site and the next thing you know it will be all over the world, particularly if it involves someone who has taken great pains to present this squeaky clean image."

"Before you make any decision, I'm going to make a suggestion. Why don't you get your sisters to meet you here? Tell them that you want a portrait of just you girls as a surprise present for your father. When all of you are together in a neutral setting you can discuss it and see if there isn't a better solution."

"You have something on your mind, don't you?"

"You could say that, I will do anything to prevent you from taking that final step, and I have an idea that could just work."

"Tell me, what is it?"

"All in good time, my dear, all in good time. Now about this nude shot, did you have anything specific in mind?"

"It has to be artistic, and in good taste. I was thinking that it should be in black and white, probably soft focus and maybe a little grainy."

"My we are the professional aren't we? I agree so far, but the lighting has to be perfect and we have to be very careful with the pose, it can't be too suggestive, a hint of possibilities but not probabilities."

"The other thing I insist on, no photo shop or airbrush, it has to be the real me."

"As you wish although I doubt that either would have been necessary. Okay, let's set this up and see what happens."

It took a long time to set up. For black and white prints it is all about shading and texture, the positioning of the body to allow the shadows to enhance and obscure, to place emphasis on the features that need to be emphasised and to hide those that should be hidden. Eventually I was happy and Stephanie removed her clothes. "Oh dear, we have a minor problem."

"What is it?" She was worried that I'd spotted something that would ruin the shot.

"We'll have to wait a few minutes before we can take any pictures because there's a mark around your waist where your waist band was. It will fade in time but until then would you like a coffee or something?"

"What I would like is for you to forget that you are a photographer for a few minutes and imagine that you are my lover, and come here and tell me how much you love me. Better still, come and show me how much you love me."

"Are you serious? I'm not complaining mind you, it's what I've dreamed of for some time, but I can't believe that you would ever want to do this."

"I have never been more serious in my entire life." She stood close to me and began to undo the buttons of my shirt. She only got about half of them undone before she pulled it over my head. My pants followed and, while me dreams had her dropping to her knees and sucking him, she didn't do that at all. She took him in her hands and just held him, feeling his hardness. "My you are the eager beaver aren't you?"

"You'd better believe it, in my lonely bed at night it takes nothing more than the memory of a picture of you to achieve an erection, so how do you think I am with you here in the flesh?"

"I think that you're about as ready for this as I am."

"I can't believe this is happening to me and I have to ask you, why me?"

"It's because I respect you professionally as a photographer, and personally, as a man. You are the first man that I've met that I can feel comfortable with because I know that you aren't trying to use me for your own ends. I also want to feel what it is like to make love to a man that I respect rather than have sex with a man that I loathe and despise. I'm hoping that there is a difference."

"So do I, I just hope that I can hold off coming for more than thirty seconds."

"I'm sure you can." She kissed me and led me to the sofa where later she will be posing for the nude shots. "Please be gentle with me."

I let my mind drift to my most pleasant recurring dream of this moment and allowed it to guide me. It was all about the caress and the exploration of her body in all of its glory, of allowing my fingers to drift over her flawless skin, and in the process I was urging her to respond so that I could be sure that she was enjoying every second of this experience. Her nipples responded to my touch and there were goose bumps on her skin that stayed while I moved down her body to her pussy. As my fingers caressed between her legs her hips rose in anticipation of my penetration, but I withdrew them, teasing her until she sobbed in frustration. That was when a finger entered her holy of holies, her pussy that, up until now, had never felt the loving touch of a man. I felt so privileged to be her first true love.

My finger stayed in place while I used my tongue on her clit bringing more sobs from her lips. She held my head to her as her body convulsed in a series of spasms. "I have dreamed of this moment for so long, now please will you make love to me."

"Are you on the pill or any other type of birth control, do you want me to find a condom?"

"Fuck the birth control, I don't care if I get pregnant, because if I do I know that this child will have been born of love."

I lasted longer than my predicted thirty seconds, much longer in fact. I lingered with my cock in her, sometimes moving, sometimes just with him immobile inside her, but all the while concentrating on making this the best experience for her. In the end she was begging for me to finish, to fill her with me. I looked at her beautiful face to find tears pouring from between her tightly closed eyelids. "What's the matter Darling, didn't you enjoy it?"

"Oh God I enjoyed it so much. It was so much better than I have dreamed it would be. This has gone a long way towards wiping away the memories of my father. I am not even going to tell the priest that I've been guilty of the sin of fornication because I know that God will not punish me for this. It is a sin only in the eyes of man, for I believe that God would not convict me for making love, in a physical way, to someone that I love, because there is no sin in loving, and I love you."

"Are you sure that you love me? Don't get me wrong I want you to love me, but we've known each other for less than two hours."

"That's where you're wrong, I've known that I love you for a lot longer than that. I've respected you for some time and, having seen the love in your eyes for just as long, I have been watching you and asking other people about you and have not heard a bad word spoken of you. In this industry that's almost impossible to achieve unless you truly are a wonderful person, in fact I had even thought of asking you to fly to the States with me as my official photographer slash, publicist, slash media liaison person. That was of course before this mess with my father and sister cropped up. Now that we've actually met in person I've had to face the fact that I have rejected any possible involvement with other men because they have not measured up to you. And yes, I am sure that I love you."

"What a pair of hopeless romantics we are, and I have to say that there's a lot to be said for hopeless romanticism. Do you really want to have me take those nude shots of you?"

"Of course, don't you?" She looked at her waist. "Now that the marks have faded we should make a move." She pushed me off the sofa and stretched out in a seductive pose. "How's this?"

"Could you please close your legs and raise your right knee a little, otherwise it will be pure porn."

"Do you mean like this?" She opened her legs further and inserted a finger into her pussy and brought it out, she looked at it closely. "Yum." She sucked it. "You taste good, do you know that?"

I couldn't believe that this woman that I'd considered to be as pure as the driven snow, whatever that means, was acting like a slut.

"Don't look so sad darling, I'm just behaving like your average man's dream woman."

"I'm not your average man and if you can't be serious I'll forget about all of this, my shattered dreams, my future hopes, it'll disappear in a puff of smoke."

She came to me in tears. "I've offended you and I'm so sorry. Forgive me, please my love, please."

"I forgive you, it's just that you shocked me, I couldn't believe that you could act that way. In my dreams we make love just as we did a few minutes ago. If I wanted a slut, I'd go out and pay for one."

"Can't we act a little slutty from time to time, to put some spark into our loving, maybe?"

"Okay, a little slutty, but what you just did was beyond little."

"I know, but I forgot for a moment that you aren't an average man, you the perfect man that I love very much." She kissed me. "Now let's get this over with."

This time her pose was decorously perfect. I took a series of pictures from various angles and in various poses, when I had finished I took the card from the camera. She sat next to me as we scrolled through the pictures on my computer, her arm around me, her still naked breast pressed against me, her head pressed against mine and the hand not around me had reached across my body and was holding my now erect cock. "I don't know which of these I prefer, they are all brilliant, you're brilliant."

"The subject had nothing to do with it then?"

"Okay, it has a little to do with it."

"I've discovered that there is another Stephanie Morrow. There's the politely aloof public persona and then there's the private Stephanie Morrow. The bright, sexy, funny, sexy, flirtatious, sexy, tease, oh and did I mention sexy?"

"Only a hundred times. So you don't think that the politely aloof public persona is sexy?"

"No. It is sensationally sensual, and the type of unattainable dream person that men realise that they can never hope to get. It's that persona that keeps men lusting after you. It's like that song line; 'To dream the impossible dream,' that's what it is, the impossible dream. Now the reality is so much better, but once the dream has been realised it is no longer the impossible dream. Having held the dream in my hands, and made love to it, I no longer have to search for it, now that my dream has become my reality."

"Now I understand how you can take such wonderful photos of me, you are able to convert your dream of me into a reality without any artificial help. I know of photographers who can take a hundred shots and get one or two really good ones, you can take a hundred and only one or two, while they aren't bad, aren't that good. I also understand something else, I am not going to end it all because I realise that there are some things in this world that are worth living for, and you are one of them." She held me and kissed me and, somehow or other, we ended up making love again, and she only got a teeny bit slutty.

An hour later a cab pulled up out front and Stephanie went out to pay the fare and free her two sisters. They were both a little tentative coming in to my studio, even though they had been told that was for a portrait of the three of them to give their father.

"Bradley, this is Melinda," Melinda was the elder of the two. She had similar features to Stephanie but was a little fuller in her figure, and this included her breasts that pushed against the tee shirt that she wore. "And this is Juliette." Juliette was slightly smaller than her two older sisters, more finely built with a thin face dominated by a pair of large blue eyes. I found it hard to drag my own eyes from hers. "And girls this is Bradley, the best photographer in the world."

"Hi, Melinda, Juliette, I'm pleased to meet you." I held out my hand to them and they both shook my hand shyly. It was obvious that they lived in the shadow of their older and more famous sister.

"Have a look at these." Stephanie showed them the pictures that I'd taken this morning. (No not the nudes) Aren't they great?"

"Yeah but we're not as pretty as you are." Melinda looked sadly at the prints.

"Why don't I take a picture of each of you and we'll see how they turn out before you decide that you don't want to be in the same picture as Stephanie.

I chose Juliette first because I got the feeling that she was less sure of herself than Melinda. I set up for the shot. "Now Juliette, I want you to look closely at my right hand," I held it as far from my body as I could, "really concentrate on it, and try hard not to laugh, please." She smiled which was exactly what I wanted her to do, but I didn't want a smiley shot of her, I waited until her smile had almost disappeared and then I took the picture.

I took the card from the camera and plugged it into my computer. They all gathered behind me as I scrolled to Juliette's photo. "Wow, I can't believe that's my weedy little sister." Melinda said. "You look different, almost beautiful."

"Shut up Mel, wait until he takes yours and then see which of us looks the best, slender little me or lard arse Mel." She smiled at Mel who gave her a look that said that she'd taken up the challenge. She walked quickly to the sofa and adopted an exaggerated fashion model pose. "Look at her, she thinks she's so sophisticated but she looks like one of those whores you see hanging around the streets."

"How would you know you little bitch?" Melinda was not happy at being teased.

"Okay girls, let's focus here. Both of you are beautiful but in different ways. Now Melinda, I want you to look just to my left with your eyes and remember a joke that one of your girlfriends has just told you, a dirty joke, and you don't know whether to laugh or tell her that you're disgusted, can you do that?" She pulled it off better than I'd anticipated and I got the shot before she collapsed in a fit of laughter.

"All right, tell us your funny joke." Juliette said.

"Well, there were three nuns walking through the forest when this man jumps from the bushes and flashes them. The first two had a stroke but the third never touched him."

Stephanie and I looked at each other and smiled, I suppose that would be funny in a Catholic Girls School.

"That's not funny," Juliette said.

"I suppose that you know a better one."

"Of course I do. There was this guy, he had just driven hundreds of Kilometres across the desert when he saw a sign on the side of the road that said; 'Sisters of Mercy House of Prostitution 10 Kilometres'. This looks promising he said to himself, and drove on. Five kilometres down the road was another sign; 'Sisters of Mercy House of Prostitution 5 Kilometres'. He keeps driving until he sees a sign that says; Sisters of Mercy Car Park'. So he pulls in and walks up to the door and pulls the bell chain. A small door slides across and a voice from inside asks, 'How may I help you my son?' 'I wish to avail myself of the services of your fine establishment'. He says, 'Then won't you please enter'. The door opens and he's inside and he can't help noticing that the nun, what he could see of her, was extremely attractive. 'Then please, follow me sir.' He followed her down the passage way until he comes to a door, she opens it and inside is another nun, even more beautiful than the previous one. She leads him to another door and the next nun is even more beautiful. This goes on through three more doors until he finds himself with a nun who is so beautiful that she puts the Virgin Mary to shame, she takes him to the end of the passage way and holds out her hand, 'If you pay me 50 dollars you may pass through this door.' He thinks to himself, 'if the nun on the other side of this door is better looking than this one, she's worth every dollar they're asking'. He scrambles in his wallet and pulls out a 50 dollar note and hands it to her. She opens the door and he finds himself back in the car park looking at a sign that reads; 'GO IN PEACE MY SON, YOU HAVE JUST BEEN SCREWED BY THE SISTERS OF MERCY'.

Even I had to laugh at that one. I printed off Melinda's picture and it was every bit as good as Juliette's. "Look Mel, he's made your face look almost thin." Juliette teased.

I managed to restore some sort of decorum and soon had the three of them seated on the sofa. The lighting for three was a little trickier than for a single sitter, but I was soon ready to take the first picture. I had them move their heads until I was satisfied with the structure. "Okay now, hold it steady. Okay, just one more for safety. Good." I took the card out and printed the two pictures. The girls gathered around to look at it.

"I don't believe it Jules, you look beautiful." Melinda said.

"You don't look bad yourself. Gee Steph, when you told us that Bradley was brilliant I thought that it was just because he was good looking, and . . . " she paused there so that we could work out what she was thinking, "I wasn't thinking about his photography."

"He's both."

"Are you two . . . you know?" Melinda asked.

"No comment." Stephanie replied.

"That means that you are."

"No, it means no comment."

They looked at me. "No comment." I smiled.

"Now girls, I have another reason for getting you to come here. Now this is a serious matter and before I ask you an important question, I want to tell you something." They both looked at her intently. "Several years ago, it was about the time that I was cast in my first film, I would have just turned eighteen, and our father forced me to have sex with him. I didn't want to but he forced me. A few months later I found myself pregnant, I went behind his back and had an abortion. After I went to Hollywood he would want sex with me every time I came home, and on two more occasions I fell pregnant, and on two more occasions I sought an abortion. I eventually convinced him that I wouldn't have sex with him anymore. To my surprise he stopped without trying to get me to change my mind. I didn't think much about this at the time, I was just happy that he wasn't going to force me to have sex with him again. But on thinking about it I realised that there must be a reason, and there was. He was having sex with you Melinda."

"I thought that you knew." Melinda said. "He told me that you'd been doing it and told him that it was okay if he did it to me too when you were in Hollywood, and that it was all right, that he'd told the priest and had been forgiven."

"He never let on that he was having sex with you, I would have done something about it if I'd known. It was wrong that he did it to me and it's just as wrong him doing it to you. But that's not the worst of it." They both looked at Juliette.

"Yes, all right, he's been doing it with me as well as Melinda. When Mel goes out with her friends he comes to me. He told me that what we had was special and that I shouldn't tell anyone, especially Mel."

"I hope that neither of you have gotten pregnant."

"No way!" Mel said. "As soon as he began wanting it with me I went to the Family Planning Clinic and told them that I was thinking of having sex with my boyfriend and went on the pill. He doesn't know about it."

"How about you Juliette, are you on the pill?"

"I've just started. The Sex Ed classes at school told me that I should go on it if I was sexually active. I went on it before I started having sex with him."

"That's one weight off my shoulders." Stephanie told them. "My problem is that what he has been doing to us is against the law. When he first started with me he told me that if I told anyone, especially the police, I would end up in gaol and you two and your brothers would end up in foster care. I didn't want that so I gave in to him."