The Submission of Justin Ch. 00

Story Info
Prelude: senior college girl begins domination of younger gay student.
2k words
4.01
44.1k
30

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/15/2022
Created 07/09/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So... can I touch it?"

It wasn't a question that Justin expected someone to present him with when he accepted the invitation to the party. Then again, Justin, while mature, could be naive for his nineteen years. And this, after all, was The Naked Party.

Not a naked party; The Naked Party. Only a select group of the hottest group of students at the University attended, chosen by the fraternity and sorority that jointly threw the party every year. The rules were few and simple: no crashers, no clothes. While some like groping and making out was inevitable, it was silently understood that one should not touch party-goers without the party-goer's permission, and that full-on sex in the open was, so to speak, off the table.

This was sophomore Justin's first year in attendance. Justin was gay, and friends with many of the higher-ups at the hosting sorority. Through them, he befriended a number of the frat boys whose current state of undress and proximity to him was making it supremely difficult to will away a raging hard-on. The alcohol helped.

Not that Justin was bad looking himself. On the contrary, he had made a name for himself among the gay crowd at school, some members of which also attended the party. Justin wasn't a slut, per se, but he knew what he liked. At six feet tall, he wasn't particularly imposing. He was nicely proportioned, however, with broad shoulders and a svelte build; muscular, but not bulky. The hair on his head was dark and cut short, and he had a light dusting of hair on his chest and stomach (adorned, thanks to his hours in the gym, with rippling abs), running down into dark, but kempt, hair surrounding the base of his cock. Hard, his cock was about eight inches long, and thick. Currently, it was about six inches long and hanging; he could feel the warm air of the room on his balls.

The question came after Justin had been at the party for a couple of hours. In that time, he had, again with the help of a not-insignificant amount of beer, managed to get over the discomfort of being completely naked in a house full of fellow students. For Justin, that meant being seen stark naked by friends of his - largely female - some of whom had never so much as seen him with his shoes off. On the other hand, Justin was also able to avail himself of the sight of many of the hottest guys on campus running around drunk and just as naked as he. It was while standing in drunken conversation in a group composed of both Justin's female friends and his eye candy that he found himself in need of another beer.

Excusing himself, he ventured through the living room, into the kitchen where the hosts kept a few of the party's many kegs. Justin found it funny that a couple of hours prior he was intensely aware of his dick swinging between his legs as he walked, visible to everyone he passed, while at the moment he was so used to it that he practically forgot they were all naked. There weren't many guests in the kitchen, so Justin pumped the keg and poured his own beer. At that point, he spun around and came face-to-face with her.

Standing in front of him was a woman, seemingly a few years older than he, who wore her brunette hair shoulder length. She also wore tight jeans, sneakers, and a t-shirt. Justin was suddenly very aware of his exposed, swinging dick. Stunned, he didn't think to try and cover himself, which would have been absurd anyway, but just stared and said, "Uh... hi."

The young woman laughed awkwardly and returned his greeting, "Hi there. I'm Melissa. Um, I think your name is Justin?"

"Yeah..." he replied, suddenly more aware of the condensation from the beer cup dripping onto his bare leg, and a cool breeze from the kitchen window sliding against the back of his balls. Having never been with a woman, Justin wasn't used to them seeing him naked. It was one thing when his friends were as undressed as he, but another to be totally exposed before a clothed woman. He felt more vulnerable than he had all night.

"It's really nice to finally meet you. I've, uh, heard about you from friends of mine." She stuck out her hand to shake his.

Justin couldn't help but snicker. She was being awfully formal for greeting a drunk, naked dude. He was still self-conscious, but his snicker broke the tension. He reached out his hand and shook hers. "Um, I gotta ask... why do you have clothes on? The chick at the door practically tore my boxers off me when I got here." It was true. In order to maintain the party's strict dress code, greeters collect guests' clothes at the door. The girl in charge of taking Justin's clothes was a bit overzealous once she saw how hot Justin was, and had indeed pulled down his boxers when Justin didn't strip fast enough for her liking. On one hand, he had been mortified that a group of strangers just saw his dick flop out of his underwear. On the other hand, he was grateful that she had just gotten it over with and saved him the trepidation of stripping himself.

"Oh, I actually was naked before. I forgot this upstairs," she held up her cell phone, "and I'm friends with a guy who lives here, so he let me run up quick and get it. I shouldn't stay here like this long though."

"Yeah, it doesn't seem fair..." Justin was suddenly bashful again as he realized that this girl's eyes had been practically glued to his cock the entire time. This wasn't a totally unusual experience given the circumstances of the night. Justin had caught many of his female friends sneaking a glance at his manhood, and a couple even commented on it, making him blush in the process. But generally the people Justin encountered at the party had been discreet, perhaps because they were naked as well. But this girl was blatantly eyeing his hanging dick, which reignited his feelings of self-consciousness. The only clothed person in this house, and she was not only talking to him, but ogling him. "Uh, so, you said you know me?" he stammered, hoping to draw her attention to his face.

"Mm?" she replied, raising her eyes briefly, before returning them to the younger man's member. "Oh, yeah, I'm actually friends with Steve, and he told me about you."

Steve was a guy whom Justin had hooked up with several months back. Nice guy, but it hadn't led to anything more than a few drunken hookups. He had a decent dick, with which he had fucked Justin. Justin was, so far, strictly a bottom in his sexual encounters. "Right, Steve... is he here?" Justin hadn't spoken with Steven in months.

"Oh, no, but he pointed you out to me on campus a while back." Eyes still in place.

Justin was embarrassed and slightly irritated. Worse, he could feel his cock stirring from the visual attention it was getting. "Uh, so what did he tell you about me? We don't know each other that well."

"Well... um..." she stammered. "To be honest... he said you had a great dick."

"PFFFTOO!" Justin spit out his beer, droplets of it landing both on Melissa and on his naked body, of which he was now hyper-aware. "Excuse me?!" He couldn't figure out which would draw more attention to his dick now, covering it with his free hand or just letting it hang.

"Yeah... I mean, he said that when you hooked up he thought you had one of the best dicks he's ever seen. I know that you're gay and I thought I'd never get to see it, so when I saw you here I just had to get a better look. I have to say, I'm not disappointed. And you're not even hard..." She bit her lip. "Yet...."

Justin remained stunned. It wasn't that he was unused to being seen as a sexual object, but not by women, and not when he was completely on display. His mind ran through his options. Retreat back into the party. Try to find his clothes in the clothing-check room and run for home. Stand there and let this crazy woman get off by ogling his expanding cock.

"So... can I touch it?"

All the activity that had occupied Justin's mind the second prior totally vanished. In its place was utter shock. Who the fuck did this bitch think she was? He had been nice up to this point, but he wasn't about to let some nutcase molest him. It took enough convincing to get him naked in front of his friends in the first place, he wasn't about to let some stranger - a chick! - grope him. He wouldn't even let a guy just grab his naked cock in the middle of a party. "Look, I don't know what Steve told you, but I'm gay, and you ca--"

Justin's sentence was disrupted when the girl in front of him wrapped her fingers around his soft, but growing, penis. Justin was paralyzed. He had never so much as kissed a girl before, and now some woman he never met was grabbing ahold of his cock against his permission. The shock was evident on his face. His first thought was panic that someone else at the party might see. The girl's hand getting a tighter and tighter grip on his manhood, he hurriedly looked around to make sure no one saw him being violated like this. To his incredible relief, nobody else seemed to notice. He was so relieved at that, in fact, that for a split-second he almost forgot the stranger who now had a tight grip on his cock.

"Wow, this feels just as nice as I thought it would." The girl tried hard to fight back a large grin. "Since I've already got a hold of this, I hope you don't mind if I..."

With that, the girl took three slow strokes on Justin's cock. He hadn't spoken a word since the woman practically assaulted him. The look on his face was still one of shock, and he still held the beer cup in his hand. His mind raced. What the fuck is going on?! Is this crazy bitch jerking me off?! If I did this to some chick here I'd get my ass kicked and thrown in jail, but this girl is just using me however she wants. What can I do?! I don't want her to hurt me...

While these thoughts exploded in Justin's mind, the only sound to come from his mouth was a surprised gasp as the girl completed each long, slow stroke of his now-swollen cock. His terror and surprise kept him from sporting a hard-on, but his dick was nearly at its full length while soft.

"Mm." The girl had an intensely satisfied look on her face. "Just like I imagined. You're not hard, but that's understandable," she squeezed his member again and garnered further satisfaction from the gasp that escaped his lips, "given the circumstances." With that, she finally - after what to Justin seemed like eternity - released his semi-hard cock, which flopped down to its earlier position, causing both it and his balls to swing. "It was nice meeting you, Justin. I'm going I'm going to be seeing even more of you soon."

The girl gave Justin's hanging dick one final pat on its head before turning and walking out of the party. Justin remained frozen in place, unable to process what happened to him. Had he just been molested? Should he run after the girl? Call the police? Go home? Try to find out if she --"

"Justin!" He felt a hand on his shoulder. His good friend Katie. Nude, of course. "Where the fuck have you been? Come on, we're going to play beer pong."

"Oh, I was...." Justin trailed off as Katie led him by the arm back to the living room. He wasn't sure how to describe what just happened to him, and he didn't want to anyway. The only things he was sure of were that Katie snuck a glance at his engorged cock and smiled to herself, and that he was sure that wasn't the last time he'd see Melissa.

To be continued...