The Submission of Lucia

Story Info
Young housekeeper submits to her employer.
2.9k words
4.16
73.1k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pennywize
Pennywize
6 Followers

The kitchen was clean, not that it was ever really dirty. In fact, the house never really got dirty. But there was clean, and then there was what was expected by the Meyers. Lucia was very mindful at what Mr. and Mrs. Meyers expected. She had been employed as maid for almost three years now, a record according to the other maids in the neighbourhood. She looked around the spotless, shiny kitchen and sighed contently; he will be happy, she thought. For it was not Mrs. Meyers who she worried about, she was always away on business anyway. Mr. Meyers was different. He was home every night after work, on weekends he would work from his home office. He once explained to Lucia that since his home was his world, then it was not too much to expect that his world should be perfect. She had stood there as he towered over her, his voice deep and soft....but very firm, as she nodded her head in agreement. She had held her hands against her chest as he talked, hoping that he could not see them shaking.

Since that conversation she strived very hard to keep Mr. Meyers' house as perfect as she could; and while he was not one to praise, she found herself happy with a gruff nod of approval when he came home from work. At night, as she brushed her long black hair, she would replay that nod in her mind. With each stroke of her brush she found herself studying his face in her mind, the line of his shoulders, and the solid build of his 6'4 frame. But Lucia did not linger long on those thoughts.....yet when she would crawl into bed she could not help but notice the wetness between her legs, or the way her hard nipples would rub against the sheet. She knew it was bad to feel this way, the nuns taught her that much. Sometimes her life in Guatemala would seem like a dream, but moments like this, with the nuns' admonishments ringing in her ears; it seemed as if it was yesterday. She knew it was wrong to rock back and forth, letting the sheets tease her nipples till they were rock hard. She knew it was wrong to squeeze her legs together, letting her thighs massage her clit.....letting the wetness soak her legs. Nights were frustrating for Lucia.

Lucia was up bright and early the next morning, breakfast almost done by the time Mr. Meyers entered the kitchen. She was proud of her timing, and was rewarded with another nod. He devoured the steak and eggs she prepared and was off to work. She cleaned the breakfast dishes and headed to his office. There she began her usual routine, vacuuming, dusting and such. She always saved his desk for last. It was a beautiful mahogany desk, shined to perfection. Lucia always took great pleasure in making sure that shine never dulled. She would envision Mr. Meyers sitting before it, admiring how perfect his desk always looked, and he would know that it was Lucia who made it perfect. She began to feel a wetness between her legs...it wasn't right! Why was this happening now! Shocked, she turned quickly, bumping her hand into the vase sitting on the desk. Like a nightmare she watched the vase slowly fall, hitting the floor and shattering into a million pieces. Before she could process what had just happened, she heard a voice behind her.

"What the hell!"

She turned slowly towards the door to see Mr. Meyers standing there with a look of fury. The color left Lucia's face; she leaned back against the desk.

"Mr. Meyers, wha....what are you doing back?" She squeaked out.

Frank Meyers stared at his housekeeper. He could see how frightened she was, the color had left her warm, brown skin. Her heavy breasts rapidly moving up and down with her breathing. He always enjoyed looking at her tits, imagined rolling one of those sweet, brown nipples in his mouth, but to see them heaving up and down in her fear? Well his cock answered for him, it twitched against his leg.

"Lucia, are you questioning my right to be in my home?"

"No sir! Of course not Mr. Meyers I....I-" He began to walk towards her, she couldn't finish her sentence.

"What happened here? This was a very expensive vase, Lucia. This is very bad."

"I'm sorry! I'll pay for it!" He towered in front of her, hands clenched at his side.

"Oh, you'll pay for it. You were careless Lucia; I have to teach you not to be careless."

Before she could protest he grabbed her by her shoulders and spun her around. She stood still, wondering what was happening. She felt his hand on the small of her back; she felt her body go cold at his touch. Slowly he ran his hand up her back till it reached the nape of her neck, he grasped her long hair in his fist and pushed her body down, bending her over his desk. Her face was pressed against the mahogany; she could see her breath against the shine of the wood. She dared not move, dare not anger him further.

Frank stared at the ass displayed before him.....round and thick. His cock gave another twitch. She lay still...good little bitch.

"It's time for your punishment Lucia. I'm going to take your skirt off and spank you, do you understand me Lucia? I'm going to spank your ass and teach you a lesson."

Lucia's heart skipped a beat. "Please Mr. Meyers, it was a mistake. You cannot do that! You have no right!"

"Do you like your job Lucia? Do you want to keep it?" She didn't answer. "DO YOU!"

"Yes!" She screamed. "Yes Mr. Meyers!"

"This is my home Lucia, what is my home?"

She did not even realize she had been asked a question....all she was hearing was her own laboured breathing. She struggled to remember what he had just asked. "I...I..."

"Pay attention Lucia! What is my home?!"

"It is your world Mr. Meyers! Your world!"

He rubbed her neck softly. "That's right Lucia, and this is how we do things in my world. Unhook your skirt."

Lucia licked her lips and slowly moved her arms to obey. She had been spanked by the nuns at the orphanage....spanked for no reason other than her breasts were larger than most. An expensive vase was certainly a better reason. She could handle a spanking, another thing the nuns had taught her. She reached around her back, her fingers quickly finding the hooks to her skirt.

"Now put your hands back on the desk, palms flat."

She did as she was told, her body preparing for the pain. While keeping his left hand wrapped in her hair, Frank grabbed the waist of her skirt and pulled it off, letting it lay on the floor around her feet. He had a better view of that juicy ass now; she wore simple white cotton panties. He allowed himself to gently brush her right cheek with his fingers....she jerked slightly but settled down.

"Be a good girl Lucia, don't make this any worse than it has to be."

He brought his hand around and gave one good whack to that right cheek. Lucia gasped, eyes wide. He then gave another whack, left cheek this time....this time he got a slight moan. Frank's cock was jutting against his pants. Three more steady whacks in a row and Lucia barely moved. Of course he was just warming up. He then grabbed her panties, she jerked up at his action but he was ready. He slammed her back down and tore it off. She screamed.

"Mr. Meyers, what are you doing! Please, don't!"

He ignored her and gave her another whack on her bare ass, this time much harder.

"Question me again and that's how you'll get it, understand?"

Lucia blinked away the stars she saw.....it was nothing like the nuns.

"Yes Mr. Meyers."

Frank had to work not to ram his cock into her virgin asshole, he took a deep breath. "Good."

He gave her another hit, but much softer than the last. She moaned something in Spanish. He knew it hurt, but he also knew she was getting used to it. He rubbed her ass a little, this time she gave no protest. After each swat now he would rub her red ass. He would slowly begin rubbing between her ass cheeks, brushing up against her asshole. While Lucia was still, her mind was reeling. After each swat she had found herself wanting him to rub her hot ass, to take away the pain, to be gentle. It was to the point where the pain and the pleasure was mixed together. She found her body renewing the wetness between her legs, and she felt shame.

"Do you want me to make the pain better Lucia?"

"Yes Mr. Meyers." She whispered.

He leaned down and licked both ass cheeks. She gasped at the coolness of his tongue on her raging hot ass. He then released her hair.

"Don't move Lucia."

He spread her ass cheeks with both hands, exposing her hole. He blew air at it, making it clench. He then leaned over and lightly licked her brown hole, slowly rubbing her ass cheeks at the same time. He heard some sobbing, but she didn't move.

"Good Girl, now tell me you like it."

"Please Mr. Mey-"

That's as far as she got when he brought his hand around and smacked her ass hard.

"Tell me!"

She gagged at the unexpected hit. "I....I like it."

He returned to licking her hole, and then slowly brought his tongue under her to reach her pussy. There he found a pleasant surprise.

"Your wet Lucia....you really do like it, don't you?"

"I....I...I do not know what you mean Mr. Meyers."

He laughed. "Maybe you don't, but you will."

He stood back up and began to stroke her pussy with his middle finger. He felt her twitch.

"See, this is what I do to good girls when they listen." He began to tap at her clit. Lucia couldn't believe what she was feeling, it was a hundred times better than squeezing her legs together.

"So wet Lucia, you like it when I play with you like this, don't you?"

"Yes...." She replied breathlessly. "Yes Mr. Meyers."

He then began to insert the tip of his finger into her pussy....it was slick from her juices. He began to work his finger in and out of her, watching her ass jiggle with his motions.

Ever so slightly Lucia began to spread her legs a little, not understanding her body's need to feel his finger go in deeper.

Frank chuckled. "Oh you little slut, I see what you're doing. You're a little slut, aren't you Lucia?"

She balked. "No, I'm a good girl, I'm a-"

Another quick whack to her ass, but this time he squeezed her pussy at the same time.....she almost passed out from the pleasure.

"Say it Lucia, cause you know you love it.....say it slut!"

"I...I...I am a little slut!"

"That's right, you are." He squeezed her pussy again, milking her juice from her. "I want you to sit up on my desk...now!" Lucia quickly did as she was told. She sat at the end, level with his chest. She felt very exposed, completely naked from the waist down, her wetness slicked down her legs. She was afraid to look up at her employer, ashamed of herself.

Frank looked at her tits, hidden under the shirt.....but he could see her nipples poking out from the white linen. He took his knuckles and rubbed the tips through the shirt, Lucia arched her back in response, thinking back to her naked body being caressed by her bed sheets. He reached the top of her shirt where the buttons started, and pulled the shirt apart, exposing her full breasts held by a white cotton bra. Her skin was the same olive brown as her ass.

"Unbutton your bra Lucia.....I want to see your tits."

She did as she was told, her shame too great to respond. He groaned at the sight of them....round and full, glistening from her sweat. He began to palm them, running his thumb over her rock hard nipples. As he played with them, watching them bounce in his hands he whispered to Lucia.

"Reach down and unzip my pants."

Lucia looked in his eyes, silently pleading. He squeezed her nipples, applying pressure slowly. Her eyes began to water and she arched her back even more.

"Now."

She grasped his belt buckle and undid it. She could feel the head of his cock pressing against the material of the pants. She then undid the pants. The pants fell to the floor and he kicked them away. He was wearing black boxers.

"Pull them down."

She did as he said, exposing his cock, just inches from her chest. As she stared at the clear liquid oozing from the tip as he leaned over and placed her left nipple in his mouth. She gasped. He began to suck on her nipple with abandon, leaning her back farther on the desk. With his other hand he began squeezing the other nipple again; slowly building on the pain as he gave her pleasure with his mouth. He then began to rub the head of his dick along her wet pussy. Lucia no longer cared anymore; all she wanted was for him to ram that cock into her, bringing more pleasure and pain. Rocking her hips slowly, she began to rub her clit against the shaft of his cock....she moaned.

"Ummm, you filthy slut. You dirty little whore. You want me to fuck you, don't you? You want my cock in your wet pussy?"

"Yes Mr. Meyers, yes."

He laughed and pulled at her tits. "Then tell me what you are, you slut." He pressed his cock against her clit even harder, letting her hump it, then pulled back. A small cry escaped her lips.

"Beg for it bitch, tell me what you are."

Lucia was wild with need, she strained her hips towards his throbbing cock, but he kept it just out of reach.

"I am a dirty whore!"

He smiled and brought his cock back against her swollen clit. She began humping his shaft with abandon, growling like an animal.

"That's right, you're a dirty whore. I want you to grab your tits and hold them up for me." She immediately held her breasts up for him, the nipples sticking out, waiting for him. He grasped his cock and began slapping her clit with it. At the same time he leaned in and slurped one of her nipples in his mouth. She began rocking forward faster, letting him rub his dick even harder against her slick pussy. He reached over and grabbed her ass, never releasing that sweet nipple. He slowly brought her up, bringing her tight cunt to meet the head of his cock. Once he felt his thick head slip into to her waiting hole, he grabbed her ass with both hands and slipped himself deep into her.

Lucia was crazy by this time. All she could think about was his cock deep inside of her. She pushing herself down his shaft, but he held her back.

"Whoa Lucia, you wait until I say so."

She stopped moving, silently begging him to ram his cock into her. He teased the tip in a little deeper, squeezing her ass cheeks with each inch he slipped into her pussy. She moaned louder, shaking from the desire to ride that cock. He stopped and looked up at her.

"Lick your nipple you dirty whore....I want to see you slurping your nipple when I fuck that tight pussy of yours."

Lucia hesitated for only a second...just long enough for Mr. Meyers to squeeze her ass even tighter, making her wince from the pain. Then she did as she was told. She lifted her right breast, pulling the nipple closer. She reached out with her tounge, then slowly sucked it into her mouth. Frank moaned, and as he watched her take it in her mouth, he slammed his cock deep into that hot pussy. Her eyes got wide but she didn't stop sucking.....she was a quick learner.

He began slamming into her, she braced her hands on either side of the desk. By now he had reached forward and was kissing and sucking her mouth. She held on to his shoulders, screaming out loud. He watched her body moved underneath him, her tits shaking back and forth. When she came it was like an explosion. She leaned back onto the desk while he continued fucking her. She screamed something in Spanish, and he knew she had cum again. He could feel his balls getting tight, it was time.

"Open your eyes and look at me Lucia!" She did quickly. "What are you?"

She stared straight at him as she rocked her hips to meet his thrusts, her pussy devouring his cock.

"I'm a dirty little whore Mr. Meyers."

GOD that did it! He pulled his cock out and shot his load over her drenched pussy.

"That you are, Lucia."

He backed away, drinking in the sight of his beaten slut lying on top of his mahogany desk. "Now clean this mess up."

"Yes Mr. Meyers," Lucia quickly answered, and quickly obeyed.

Pennywize
Pennywize
6 Followers