The Submissive Cocksucker

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
swingerjoe
swingerjoe
1,327 Followers

When she arrived back at home that day, she once again attacked Brian as soon as she walked through the door. She had experienced times in the past where her libido seemed to spike without reason for a period of time before returning to normal, and he just assumed this was one of those times. Having been deprived of sexual excitement himself, he decided to enjoy Rachel's heightened sexual appetite while it lasted without questioning the reason behind it.

As for Rachel, she felt overwhelmed with internal debate. She had always been a faithful wife, and had never given any serious thought about cheating on Brian. She justified her actions by insisting that she wasn't really cheating. She wasn't in love with Oscar, and they weren't having "sex" in the modern-day definition of the word. She was using him to fulfill her sexual needs as much as he was using her. By servicing him, she was able to satisfy that nagging itch to be sexually submissive.

She had always felt uncomfortable about sharing that aspect of her sexuality with Brian, and now he didn't have to know about it. Because she was so sexually fulfilled and horny, he was benefiting from this arrangement as well. He was happy, she was happy, and Oscar was certainly happy. Even Oscar's wife was better off, she reasoned, as Rachel was doing the work that Oscar's wife refused to do. Oscar's marriage was better off because of what she had done.

The following day, it was Rachel's turn to drive to work. She picked up Oscar at his house, and they enjoyed their usual casual and flirty conversation, but there was no mention of what had happened on Monday. She wondered if perhaps he regretted what they had done. Wednesday's drive to and from work also passed uneventfully.

On Thursday, Oscar decided to drive, and after picking her up at the usual time, he took a detour from his usual route and parked in a commuter lot near the highway on-ramp. Without saying a word, he parked the car near the back of the lot, took his already-firm cock out of his pants, and held it for her. She smiled, dutifully unfastened her seat belt and began sucking his dick like a good submissive slut. Within no time at all, he pumped his hot load into her hungry mouth, and she happily swallowed every drop. She continued to suck and lick until she was sure he was finished, and then sat back in her seat. He gathered himself together, and continued driving toward the highway.

They had seemingly reached a silent understanding of their mutual arrangement. He seemed to understand her need to satisfy him as much as he needed to be satisfied. Not a word was spoken until they had traveled a mile down the highway. He broke the silence by talking about an issue he was having at work, and it was as if she hadn't just sucked this man's cock to completion. She felt oddly comforted by his casual attitude toward this new aspect of their relationship. For the first time in a long time, she felt "normal."

The following week followed a similar pattern. They carpooled together five times that week, but only once did he take a detour into the commuter lot. Although their conversation would often revolve around sex, rarely did they discuss what they were actually doing together. Mostly, they just discussed their families and jobs.

"You really like sucking my cock, don't you?" Oscar asked her on one of those rare occasions.

"Yes I do," she admitted. "Very much."

"I can tell," he said. "You really are amazing at it. Maybe the best I've ever had."

She didn't know how to respond. "Thank you," she replied with an awkward giggle.

"Have you always been that good at it?" He was clearly getting aroused by their conversation, as indicated by the growing bulge in his pants.

"I think so," she answered. "I've always had plenty of compliments. Brian taught me a lot when we were first together. Showed me how he likes it."

"Do you always swallow?" he wondered.

"No," she said, blushing. "I save that for you."

Although it hadn't occurred to her before he asked the question, she realized her answer was true. She was saving that act especially for him. It seemed like the proper behavior for a submissive slut to swallow every drop of her master's cum, and doing so reminded her of her role in their relationship. She realized that even in the recent days since she began blowing Oscar, she still hadn't swallowed Brian's cum. It just didn't feel right to do so.

That weekend, Rachel was scheduled to work on Saturday morning, but then had Sunday off. Brian had taken the kids to visit his parents, leaving her home alone for the weekend. She enjoyed the time on Saturday to simply collect her thoughts. At around 5:00 that evening, she received a text from Oscar. He knew that she was home alone, and asked how she was enjoying the peace and quiet. After a few casual texts back and forth, he texted:

I'm working tomorrow morning. Thinking of swinging by for a visit on my way.

The words sent shivers of pleasure to all the right places, and she immediately began to consider all the erotic possibilities. They would be alone together in her house. Would he want to fuck her? Although she was incredibly curious to know what it would feel like to have his large cock inside her, she wasn't ready to cross that line. She had still convinced herself that what she was doing wasn't really sex, nor was she really "cheating." Aside from that, he had explained to her once that they couldn't have intercourse because his wife would discover her "scent" on him. But since they would be at her house, he could take a quick shower, she thought.

She had great trouble falling asleep that night, and set her alarm for 1:15 so that she would have time to greet him at the door. She only had a couple hours of restless sleep when the alarm went off. She hurried out of bed, brushed her teeth and fixed her hair. She was wearing only black lacy panties and one of her husband's T-shirts with no bra underneath. She didn't want to give Oscar the impression that she put forth too much effort.

He arrived at her doorstep promptly at 1:30, and she greeted him with a warm hug. After exchanging some brief small talk, she led him away from the windows at the front of the house and into an adjoining room. He leaned in and kissed her, and she melted in his arms. He let his large, strong hands roam over her body, and roughly grabbed her ass. She loved the way he was so aggressive, and she could sense his hunger for her.

He lifted her shirt and put both of his massive hands on her tits, and she moaned with pleasure. He then bent down and took one of her nipples in his mouth. She didn't particularly enjoy having Brian play with her tits. He would tease and play with her nipples, and it was an uncomfortable, ticklish sensation. But Oscar was forceful and rough. He put her entire nipple in his mouth and sucked deep and hard. It was an entirely different sensation for her, and she immediately felt overwhelmed with the urge to reciprocate.

She gently pushed him away and dropped to her knees, fumbling with his belt buckle. She took his pants down to his ankles, and then lowered his boxers, and his massive cock sprung forth at full attention. It was already glistening with pre-cum, and she quickly put his cock head in her mouth and cleaned it off. At long last, she was finally able to suck his dick at a proper angle. Rather than their standard awkward position of leaning sideways across the front seat of a car, she was now facing him directly, and could properly use her tongue to lick and press against the underside of his shaft.

She was also able to take him deeper into her throat from this angle, and he groaned loudly when she took him all the way into her throat, with her nose pressing against his belly. She withdrew completely, savoring the moment, and noticed his large balls dangling below. She lifted his heavy shaft and flicked her tongue over each one. He was moaning loudly -- far more loudly than usual -- and she knew she had him on the edge.

It was time for her to relieve his pressure, so she slid his entire cock into her throat once again, and bobbed her head quickly back and forth until he gave that familiar shutter and her mouth filled with hot and salty sweetness. She swallowed it all and continued sucking until the shutters subsided.

She began to rise to her feet, but to her surprise, he pushed her back down to her knees and reinserted his cock into her mouth. He then held her head and began fucking her mouth like it was a pussy. Incredibly, he was still rigid. Only a few minutes later, he surprised her by shooting another load of cum into her mouth. And once again, she swallowed it all like a good submissive slut.

She had never before been with a man who could cum twice in a row like that, and she was dumfounded. She had several questions to ask him about that, but he had to leave. He pulled up his pants, buckled his belt, and kissed her good-bye. The kiss wasn't nearly as passionate as the first, and she assumed he was probably turned off by the taste of his own cum. He really didn't know what he was missing, she thought to herself.

When Brian returned with the kids, Rachel quickly ushered him into the bedroom to have her way with him. The experience with Oscar had left her intolerably horny, and she was practically climbing the walls. While Brian was fucking her, her thoughts continually turned to Oscar, and she imagined what it would be like if he were fucking her instead. She determined to find a way to experience that -- just once. The curiosity had consumed her in a way she couldn't understand.

"I've never been with a guy who can cum twice in a row like you did the other day," she confessed during their next ride together.

"I can't do it all the time," Oscar replied. "It seems like once isn't enough sometimes. For some reason, it felt extra good last time. Whatever you were doing differently, it felt incredible."

She explained that it was simply a matter of having the right angle. And from that moment on, he didn't make any more detours into the commuter lot. The next time he needed a release, he stopped his car in her driveway and brought her back through the door and into her garage. He took his dick out of his pants, and she dropped to her knees and sucked it right there while kneeling on the cold concrete floor of the garage.

From that point on, whenever he would text her as he left his house to let her know that he would be "about five minutes early", she knew that he needed to be serviced. She found an old, rolled-up carpet remnant in the corner of the garage, and when he arrived in her driveway, she would be waiting for him, kneeling on that carpet. Sometimes, if they had time, she would continue sucking him after he had cum, and would coax another load from him. She found it incredibly arousing to give him such pleasure.

Several weeks passed, and she continued to look for a way to satisfy her aching curiosity. When winter arrived, a large snowstorm was in the forecast. Although most businesses would be closed the following day, and all flights would surely be cancelled, the airport was to remain open. To accommodate their employees, a hotel was secured, and employees were given the option of claiming a room. Rachel immediately recognized this as a golden opportunity.

Both she and Oscar were scheduled to work the following morning, and she quickly claimed one of the available rooms. She texted him, and (as always) chose her words carefully and let him know that she was booking the room and would not need a ride the next morning. He responded that he had booked a room as well, and she immediately knew what that meant.

That day, she drove to the drugstore and picked up a small bottle of lubricant. She had never used lube before, but she had also never been with any man with a dick the size of Oscar's. She was worried that he might be too big for her to handle, although that possibility was also incredibly exciting. She was so filled with anxiety, she felt as though she were having sex for the first time.

She tried not to think about the ramifications of what she was about to do. Her relationship with Brian, and the affection she felt toward him, hadn't changed a bit. In fact, since she began servicing Oscar, she felt that her relationship with Brian had never been stronger. She finally felt emotionally "complete," and Brian and Oscar filled two completely different needs within her. Oscar provided her with a level of satisfaction that Brian simply couldn't provide, and Brian provided her with comfort and emotional satisfaction on a completely different level.

On the night of the big snowstorm, Rachel had dinner with her family. As soon as dinner ended, she packed and said good-bye to Brian and the kids. It had just begun to snow as she left the driveway, and by the time she arrived at the hotel, it was coming down at a steady pace. She went straight to her room and texted her room number to Oscar. She then turned on the television and waited.

About an hour later, she heard a knock at the door. She peered through the hole in the door and her heart raced. She opened the door while carefully hiding behind it. Oscar entered the room and she closed the door, revealing that she was completely naked. She had never been naked in front of him before, and she thought it would be a pleasant surprise for him. Now that she had actually done it, however, she immediately felt self-conscious. Any doubts she had about herself were immediately erased by the look on his face.

He embraced her immediately, and kissed her passionately while his hands longingly explored her entire body. Her hands went straight to his belt buckle, and she worked to remove his pants as quickly as possible. As they continued to kiss, she lifted his shirt, and he helped her with it. Soon, they were standing before each other completely naked. Incredibly, his dick looked bigger than ever.

As had become second nature to her, she dropped to her knees and put his cock in her mouth. He was already fully engorged, and the thrill of having his large, swollen member in her mouth still hadn't dissipated even months after the first time she had experienced it. She felt a burning desire to feel the hot rush of his cum fill her mouth once again, but she resisted the temptation to relieve his pressure. She needed to feel him inside her.

With his cock still throbbing in her mouth, she withdrew completely and reached toward the nightstand, where she had conveniently stowed her lube. She squeezed a generous amount over his shaft and spread it with her hand. She then moved to the bed, lay on her back, and pulled him toward her.

They shared a passionate kiss, and as their tongues played together she held his hard cock between her legs and rubbed it along her slit. She then positioned his massive mushroom head at her opening and braced herself. He plunged straight into her, and she emitted a loud gasp as her pussy stretched to accommodate him. He filled her so completely, unlike anything she had ever felt before. When she thought he had entered her completely, he pushed in even further, and she could feel him press hard against her cervix. It was uncomfortable at first, but she shifted a few times and found a more pleasurable angle.

He spread her legs wide and she dug her fingernails into his back as he thrust into her harder and harder. Just as she was beginning to reach the peak of her climax, she felt him shudder. He pushed deep within her and emitted a loud groan. He continued to hold that position and groaned several more times until he finally withdrew. A massive amount of cum trickled out of her pussy, down the crack of her ass and onto the sheets. He gave her a sweet kiss and retired to the bathroom to clean up.

She remained in bed, still teetering on the edge of an orgasm. When he returned from the bathroom, he collapsed onto the bed, and she immediately reached down and played with his soft cock until it began to twitch in her hand. She wasn't finished with him quite yet.

She slid down the bed and placed his cock to her lips, licking and teasing him a bit before taking it completely into her throat. She swirled her tongue around his balls and the base of his cock until she could feel it expanding. For the next 15 minutes or so, she continued to slowly work her mouth and tongue around his cock until he was completely hard. She then withdrew and straddled him, with her pussy hovering inches above his swollen cock.

She lowered herself slowly onto him until he was all the way inside, and began rocking back and forth -- slowly at first, but then quicker and quicker. As she did so, she rubbed her clit, and her rocking motion became more and more intense. In no time at all, she felt an incredible wave of pleasure ripple through her body as she reached a tremendous orgasm. She put her hand to her mouth to stifle a scream as she continued to buck back and forth, up and down, on his massive cock. Her orgasm continued for an extraordinary amount of time, and when it finally subsided, she was completely exhausted.

But now it was he who wasn't done. He flipped her over roughly onto her back and spread her legs wide, wedging his elbows behind her knees to hold her there. He then plunged his throbbing tool into her and fucked her deep and hard. His body was glistening with sweat, and he had an intense and determined look on his face. He continued to pound her with tremendous force, shaking the bed with each thrust.

It was becoming uncomfortable for her, and she desperately wanted to ask him to use her lube, but she knew he was close to another orgasm, and she didn't want to stop him in the middle of it. So she closed her eyes, breathed deep and allowed him to continue pounding away at her for the next several minutes until finally he gave a great moan and shudder. At last, his muscles relaxed, and she felt another impressive amount of cum leak from her pussy onto the bed; hot at first, but soon becoming ice-cold.

She got little sleep that night, as her mind was racing. For the first time, she felt as though she had cheated on her husband. Her relationship with Oscar had always been about fulfilling her need to be submissive; to be used in a way that Brian was incapable of using her. But that night had been different. That night, it was all about her selfish pleasure. She wanted to know what it would feel like to have his massive cock inside her, and now that she had experienced it, she wished she had remained curious. Not that it wasn't pleasurable. On the contrary, it was perhaps the most intense orgasm she had ever experienced. But their relationship wasn't supposed to be about her pleasure.

They only managed to get a few hours of sleep when the alarm clock went off, and they began showering and dressing for their early-morning shift. As soon as she awoke, she noticed how sore her pussy was. It would be at least a week before she could have sex again, and she began to think of excuses to give to Brian once she returned home.

She and Oscar rode in silence on the ride to work on the airport shuttle. Something had changed in their relationship. They had grown closer over the past several months, and their conversations grew more and more personal. She realized she felt real affection toward him, and suspected that he felt the same way about her. But they had crossed a line that didn't feel comfortable to her, and she desperately wanted to return to their former relationship, where she was simply his submissive cocksucking slut. It was the only role that made her feel "normal."

Nearly a month passed before she received her next text. She had just stepped out of the shower, and her heart raced when she read it. She quickly dressed in her skirt and stockings, blow-dried her long, red hair and applied her makeup. She quietly emerged from the bathroom and sneaked a peak at her sleeping husband as she gingerly opened the door of their bedroom. He was a sweet man, and she loved him with all her heart. She smiled, revealing that cute dimple on her cheek that always drove the boys crazy.

swingerjoe
swingerjoe
1,327 Followers