The Submissive Cocksucker

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
swingerjoe
swingerjoe
1,323 Followers

She quietly tip-toed down the stairs in her stocking feet with her high heels in her hand, and then wore them once she reached the bottom of the stairs. She checked the kids' bookbags and ensured they had everything they needed for school. She looked at the time, and hurried downstairs to the basement. She opened the door to the garage and produced the rolled-up carpet from the corner.

She unrolled the carpet in front of the door leading to the driveway, lowered herself to her knees, and waited in the darkness. Moments later, headlights appeared through the window of the door. The headlights disappeared, and were replaced by the soft glow of moonlight. His shadowy figure appeared at the door, and he opened it and walked into the garage.

She heard the familiar sound of his zipper. He held it out for her, inches from her face. She opened her mouth wide, and he fed it to her. It tasted wonderful and filled her mouth so completely. And for the first time in a while, she felt complete as well.

swingerjoe
swingerjoe
1,323 Followers