The Submissive Flight Attendant

Story Info
Lovers on an overnight rendezvous.
2.6k words
3.79
27.1k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We planned to meet on an overnight in New Orleans. There's something decadent about the place that adds to the excitement of a rendezvous. We had been lovers early in our careers at the airline where I am a pilot and she is a flight attendant, but then our separate marriages, kids and changes at the airline hadn't allowed for a chance to meet.

This night was different. I did a lot of preplanning. I wanted to explore some new additions to our lovemaking and had a feeling she'd go along. First, a visit to Victoria Secret for something she would love to put on. Then a short trip to Home Depot for some nice soft nylon rope. Lastly, a stop at the adult book store where I found just the right products for the scenario that was developing in my head.

I was on edge for a week before the scheduled trip. I played the fantasy of our meeting over in my head at every opportunity and found myself getting aroused at the oddest times. Finally the big day came and I packed my bag cautiously not wanting to forget an item necessary to the plan. We weren't on the same airplane, but arrived separately in the evening. My flight came in first which allowed me time to survey my room for the proper set up. I unpacked my bag and prepared my accessories. Then I showered and shaved, paying particular attention to my swelling member as she had once remarked how she loved my smooth hairless balls.

I thought she'd never call. I was beside myself with anticipation. The phone rang, "I'm here. " I told here I had something appropriate for her to wear for the evening and that I would drop it by her room, while I went to the local daiquiri shop for a large cocktail for both of us. When I returned I called her. "I love the outfit, " she said. "I'll be right over. "

I cracked my door so she didn't have to knock. Discretion between consenting adults around other crewmembers is a must. I met her at the door and took her in my arms as it shut. I shivered as we touched. She was wearing a thin warm up suit and I felt the soft curves of her back side as our mouths eagerly met for a long, wet kiss. I wanted to undress her right away, but held back. I suggested we drink our frozen cocktails while they were still cold. We sat on the bed and sucked on the straws, the sweet frozen fluid an elixir for fun. Only one light illuminated the room, but her deep brown eyes were as intoxicating as the rum. She had always reminded me of Demi Moore. She was beautiful tonight and smelled so inviting. I wanted desperately to see under the warm-up suit. She stood up and slowly peeled it away revealing her lovely figure in the white bustier and matching thigh highs. She slowly turned around giving me a full view of all her treasures snuggly wrapped in such a beautiful package. I quickly took off my t-shirt and slid off my jeans, nothing but some silk boxers underneath. We embraced again and kissed and I shuddered noticeably at the touch of her warm skin and the fabric of her outfit against me. We drank some more and I asked her if she trusted me. She said she did and I told her that I wanted to try something a little different. "I don't like pain, only submission, " she coyly replied.

I told her that first she was to be blindfolded and I began to wrap my necktie around her eyes. Next, I took a length of the nylon rope and tied her wrists together gently. "What now?" she said as I led her over to the arm chair placed near the bed. "You'll soon find out. " I asked her to climb on it on her knees, her arms resting on the back. She complied and I began to tie her ankles to the feet of the chair. The sight of her now was too much to bear and my cock strained at my underwear so I took them off. Her breasts were bursting from the bustier and her round delectable ass was exposed perfectly. Her next surprise came as I undid the first few buttons of her top and exposed her nipples. I touched them lightly and as they began to stiffen, I opened a pair of alligator clips and let them clamp down on each one. "Oh, that hurts a bit" she cried and I quickly took them off. I didn't want to spoil the pleasure I anticipated for both of us.

I ask her if she'd been a good girl. She said she'd been bad. She'd been thinking about us together and using her dildo. "Since you've been bad, I'm going to have to discipline you. Do you know what I do to bad girls?" "I can guess, " she said. She hadn't seen it, but she was right. I got out the leather whip I bought for the occasion. It had a six inch handle with long leather lashes attached to it. The other end of the handle had a knob about the size of the head on my now engorged cock. I rubbed it on her tits, down her back, on the back sides of her thighs, and then slowly down the crack of her ass, stopping just long enough to push against her cunt. She arched her back, spreading her ass cheeks as if asking for more. I turned the whip in my hand and flicked the lashes so that the ends came to rest on her nipples teasingly. Then without warning, I brought them down with a smack across her bare ass.

"Ouch!" I'm sure it sounded worse then it felt, but she wanted to play now. "You've been bad and I'm going to spank you 'til your cheeks are pink, " and I proceeded to swat her several more times. She let out a small squeal with each stroke, but her back remained arched willingly. I really wanted to see the effect I might be having on her pussy, so I undid the snaps that held the crouch together on the bustier. Her swollen, wet lips had begun to separate. I let the whip handle glide from her ass hole across her dripping cunt, pausing to let it begin to penetrate. "It looks like your ready for a big dick, " I said. "Oh yeah, please give it to me, " she said. "First you're going to have to suck it, " and I moved around the chair and pushed my bursting cock in her mouth. Because her hands were tied, she was holding herself up on her forearms, unable to use her hands on me. No matter. I grasped the back of her head and began pumping her mouth. She prided herself with how deep she could take it, and I felt myself touching the back of her throat with each thrust, my face getting flush with passion. I had to stop as there was more to my plan.

I withdrew my aching cock, and returned to her upturned ass. I flicked her clit with the ends of the lashes and spanked her a few more times. The buzz of her dildo was the next sound she heard. It was one I had given her to take on her overnights and she often let me hear her getting off to it when we had phone sex. I knelt down on my knees with my face inches from her now gapping hole. I blew on her clit and placed the tip of the vibrator just between her ass hole and her cunt. I moved closer till my tongue came in contact with her clit and I slowly licked it side to side, and up and down. Her ass began to move in rhythm to my touch, and I let the head of the dildo slide into her cunt several inches. I sucked on her clit now as I pushed the vibrator in and out.

She began to moan and tremble. I could tell her climax was building, so I slowed down the pace. I wanted to make her wild with desire until she begged me to get her off. Her dildo was in the shape of a slim eight inch cock in soft rubber. I continued to lap at her sweet pussy, but now I began to stray a bit with my tongue up and down her crack. I stopped briefly at her ass hole and ran my tongue around the rim. This always made her wiggle, and tonight was no exception. I reached for the astroglide and lubed up the dildo and dripped some down her warm, lathered crack. I let the head of the dildo slide from the small of her back, down her crack to her asshole. I stopped there and let it buzz on her sphincter. She jerked forward, but then came back and I probed the opening with the small head. She soon relaxed and I pushed it in a couple of inches. Oh!oh!oh!" came haltingly from her mouth. I slowly moved it in and out, as I pushed my tongue deep in her cunt. I sat back to admire the beauty of her glistening pussy and the head of the dildo in her butt. It was a glorious sight. I continued to slurp her box and poke her asshole. She began to tremble and shudder with pleasure, and then without warning, to buck at her restraints as she reached a crescendo of grunts and groans. It was too late. I had pushed her over the edge. She sucked at the air through her mouth and gasped one last time as she fell forward in ecstasy on the chair.

But I wasn't finished yet. While she was recovering her composure, I set up the next scene of pleasure she was about to experience. I had purchased a ten inch, multifunction, motorized dildo. It had variable speed vibration, and the large head twisted around at variable speeds as well. A suction cup on the end allowed it to be attached to a flat surface. I had taken the precaution of placing it on top of the table lamp to warm the soft rubber surface. It felt a little warmer than 98. 6 degrees as I stuck it on the wooden headboard. I set her up by telling her that I had a friend who had been hiding in the closet until I put on her blindfold, and that he had been watching us. He was really turned on by the sight of her spanking, and now very much wanted to stick his large, aching cock in her dripping wet pussy, but she had to leave the blindfold on. I'm not sure what she thought was going to happen next, but being a good submissive, she followed my directions as I unbound her, led her to the bed, and told her to get on all fours.

I got on my knees in front of her and positioned her lovely ass to move backward until the head of the dildo was at the gate of her wanton hole. I said, "My friend is holding his erect cock ready to plunge it into your cunt. Just move back slowly until you feel his big dick push your lips apart and then take him all the way in. " Without hesitation she began to move her ass slowly backwards and I held the head of the dildo as it began to disappear and penetrate her slippery pussy. She let out a low moan and then backed up on it to the base of the shaft. The silence was broken with the sound of the motor coming on, and the dildo began to turn and vibrate slowly. Her hips began to move as she slid that long, fat slongue in and out. I told her what a voyeur I was and that I always wanted to see her getting fucked by a really large cock. I was so turned on, I pushed my own throbbing cock into her mouth again, and she sucked it as I watched the "headboard with a cock" fucking her from behind. I turned up the speeds. A guttural "Oh, it feels so good!" escaped her mouth as she took a breath, and then continued to suck my cock. She seemed to be enjoying the whole experience as much as I was, but now I wanted a piece of that great ass myself.

I said, "OK, now it's my turn. Take off your blindfold and lay on your back, 'cause I want to fuck your eyes out. " Submissively, she pulled herself off the vibrator, lay on her back, and spread her luscious thighs apart to reveal that gorgeous, wet pussy. I held her legs up with my hands around her ankles and she grasped the end of my swollen meat and stuck it in her hole. The moment of penetration was so exquisite as her warm, gushing snatch began to envelop the length of my cock until I sank in up to my balls. It was almost overwhelming how wonderful she felt, her pussy so ready for me to fuck after having my fantasy friend. I pumped her slowly at first, "This has been so exciting that I'm ready to come already, so don't move. Just let me enjoy watching my cock fuck your beautiful cunt. I want to savor the moment. " And I did. I moved my hands down just below her knees, pushed her legs back until they touched her shoulders, and began thrusting faster and faster. Her breath began to quicken with the pace and I knew she was close to coming herself. "Don't stop! Don't stop!" she said as I began to slow down. "I've got to, or I'll come and I want to shoot it in your mouth, " was my reply. "Turn over. I want to feel your sweet ass from behind. " Again she obliged my every request. I massaged her ass cheeks in my hands and thrilled to their soft invitation. I took my unit in my hand and ran it up and down her slimy crack stopping at her holes to rub the head teasingly on them. Then I plunged in and banged her butt with powerful strokes, my hips making a smacking sound as they impacted against her. It was too much. I knew I couldn't hold back much longer.

"Lay on your back and open your mouth. I'm going to come!" She did as she was told, and I positioned the head of my dick at her open mouth. Two more quick strokes with my hand and the spunk shot out with tremendous pressure built up over the incredible lust and passion we had experienced that night. So much so that I missed my mark and the trajectory of that initial spurt sailed over her mouth and onto the top of her forehead, her hair, and some in one eye. The next two loads though squirted directly in her mouth and drooled beautifully down her chin. I kissed her on the mouth, the salty liquid passing between our tongues. We were satiated, and collapsed in each other's arms on the bed.

She got up to wash her eye out, and I lay there thinking of other erotic adventures we could experience together.