The Submissive Mistress Ch. 04

Story Info
Outdoor fun for Trish.
1.1k words
4.29
36.9k
5
0

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 04/02/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
OTKTop
OTKTop
69 Followers

The grass under Trish's hands and knees was warm, soft and lush. The morning dew was still on the grass and it made her hands and knees wet - much like her pussy.

She nervously looked around her yard - or what use to be her yard - she was now the personal slut of Kelley and she about to be taken for a walk, naked, around her yard. Kelley came back holding a small video camera - she was pointing the camera at Trish and talking.

"This is the first day of my slave's training. Notice, she is naked, outside, and on my leash. Tell everyone your name slave." Kelley ordered.

"No - I can't do this!", Trish cried, turning her head away in shame.

"Do it slut - or I'll show this video to all your neighbors. You are mine for the day slut, to do as I tell you - or I'll tie you up naked in the garage and leave you for Jack to discover." Kelly whispered threateningly.

"My name is Trish." Trish said as she felt her face flush with embarrassment.

"No - you name is slave Trish and I am your Mistress. Say it." Kelly demanded as another car rolled slowly down the street.

"My name is slave Trish and my Mistress is Kelley." Trish said in a low hushed voice.

"Good and you willing submit to me and my punishments today, isn't that correct." Kelley continued.

"Yes." Trish replied - totally submitting.

"Then say it slut, and don't make me repeat everything or you'll be punished."

"Yes, I'm willing to submit to Mistress Kelley and do as she tells me." Trish responded wondering how far this would go.

"Good slut - now - it's time to head to the backyard - we don't want someone calling the cops on you for indecent exposure." Kelley laughed at the last part - it sounded like she might want Trish caught by the cops!

Kelley led Trish around the garage to their semi-private backyard. The 7 foot high fence in the back ran along the perimeter of the 200 foot lot except at the back of the property where the lot ended in the woods. The fence was high but not solid - it had over lapping wood slats one on either side of the rail of the fence. The effect was that the fence didn't have a "bad" side - it looked the same from either side - and you could sort of see through it - but at a very tight angle. The fence formed two parallel lines that went from the back side of the house and garage to the end of the property, they didn't bother with gates at the house side or the garage side - it was meant to give privacy not security. Jack and Trish had quite a bit of privacy for their hot tub - that they frequently used in the nude - and the picnic table and deck that they had for entertaining. Right about now Trish wished they had gates and that the fence was even taller - the neighbors house was a two story house so they could see over the fence if they looked - like if things got noisy, Trish stopped thinking that way - it only caused her to get even more excited.

"Good little bitch, very good." Kelley said sarcastically as she patted Trish on the head like a pet. "Is my little pet slut ready to go pee for her mommy."

"Oh no - please don't make me do this." Trish said as she felt a fresh wave of embarrassment wash over her.

"Oh - but I don't want you peeing on the carpet or having an accident later on. I'd have to whip my little pet if she had an accident." Kelly said with a hint of eagerness about the last part. "Go ahead and pee for me - I'll catch it all on tape." she said as she dropped the leash on the ground and pointed the camera right at Trish's face.

"Yes mistress." Trish said, as she started to stand up.

"No - don't stand – slut puppies don't stand up to pee - they just spread their legs and pee." she said and she zoomed in on Trish's bright red face.

The whirring of the camera was the sound Trish heard as she spread he legs and released her bladder. How much worse could this get she thought - as she watch Kelley gleefully run the video camera all around her, catching this humiliating moment from every angle.

"Very good slut puppy." Kelley chimed when Trish finished, "now it's time for a little bondage fun. I'm going to tie you to your picnic table over here for our first session of the day.

For the first time that morning Trish really looked at Kelley. The younger woman was dressed for the warm weather - she was in a pair of running shorts and a tank top and it looked like not much else. She had on tennis shoes and short socks. She could see Kelley's small firm breasts bouncing free in her tank top. She didn't realize she was staring at her breasts until Kelley looked at her and smiled eagerly.

"I see you like my running outfit - or maybe training outfit is more accurate. Either that - or you like my breasts. I bet you like my breasts. You probably want to lick them and kiss them don't you." Kelley said as she pulled on Trish's leash - leading her to the large wooden picnic table. "I might let you do that later- but right now I need to give you ass a good spanking. I want to warm up that fat ass and see how red I can make it!"

"Please don't let anyone else see me like this - please!" Trish begged as she stood up as Kelley directed and bent over the end of the picnic table.

She felt Kelley pull her legs wide apart and cuff them to the legs of the table. The wood felt warm on her bare skin and she could feel the rough table top nip at her bare delicate skin. Her nipples were rock hard and she could feel her pussy continue to grow warm as she imagined how she looked. Her naked body was pulled tight over the top of the table - her arms pulled out in front of her forcing her head down and limiting how far she could twist her head. She discovered she couldn't see behind her at all, and only the top of the fence in front of her.

"Hello there!" Kelley called out to someone, "fancy meeting you here." she said - clearly expecting this person to show up. "See I told you I'd have the little slut all tied up - naked as a jay bird." she continued. Someone else was here to witness her humiliation!

================

Gardener John joins the fun next...

OTKTop
OTKTop
69 Followers