The Submissive Mistress Ch. 06

Story Info
Trish is double teamed by Kelley and John.
2.1k words
4.26
37.7k
5
0

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 04/02/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
OTKTop
OTKTop
70 Followers

Kelley sat up and moved off the picnic table - she looked at John, trish's next door neighbor and smiled. She knew that John had the hots for trish - he told her before how much she turned him on. Kelley and John screwed around with each other while Jack and Trish were away. The "servants" used the house like it was their own. What John didn't know was that Jack was in on it, so he was a bit more nervous and did what Kelley said. Kelley was liking this domination game. As she looked him over again she liked what she saw. He was average height and weight, essentially attractive and his cock was a nice size. It would easily fit in trish's pussy or ass, maybe trish would be able to deep throat him. John was stroking his hard cock as he moved around towards trish's face - he looked very eager for a blowjob. Kelley knew his wife didn't blow him that often and never swallowed. Kelley wasn't a bit one on swallowing either, but trish was. Trish would get a big mouthful today.

"Let's get this hot little slut off this picnic table and in a better position." Kelley said as she started to remove the cuffs from trish's wrists and ankles. John helped free his naked boss from the picnic table and followed Kelley's silent instructions. They took trish off the table and had her get on her hands and knees in the lush grass next to the picnic table. Kelley attached a 3" wide leather belt around trish's waist. The belt had several rings firmly attached at various points - it wasn't clear to John why at first - but Kelley quickly showed him why. Kelley took the leather cuffs and unclipped them from the rope that had held trish to the table and quickly recuffed trish's hands to the side rings of the belt. It caused trish to lay mostly face down on the grass with her ass high in the air - not a great position for a blowjob - but it seemed like Kelley had something else in mind first.

"I think he wants to stick his cock in your pussy first slut - he wants to get his cock nice and slick with your fuck juice and then fuck you in the ass." Kelley winked at John and motioned for him to get behind trish and do just as Kelley had said.

John felt like he was ready to blow his wad but he knew he had to follow Kelley's lead. The video was still going and he could see his face was going to be visible. He knelt between her spread legs and pressed his hard cock against her pussy. It was very wet and he quickly slid balls deep inside her. She moaned as his cock slid all the way in. He could feel her still hot red cheeks as his groin pressed against her ass and he was amazed how wet she was. He pulled his cock all the way out and slid it back in. She was so wet and slick he had to go slow or he knew he would shoot his load. He wanted to cum in her mouth. He stroked in and out four or five times and had to pull out - he was ready to cum. He rest his hard cock on the crack of her ass as he tried to calm down. His fuck meat was slick with her juices and he was suddenly tempted to fuck her in the ass. Her cheeks were spread - and he could the tight pucker of her ass. He hadn't really thought about fucking her in the ass, he hadn't done that to a woman before - he thought it was weird. But now, with her blindfolded and bound, helpless to stop him , or even know it was him, he had a lust to take her as he hadn't taken any other woman. But first he wanted to cum in her mouth, his wife barely blew him and never swallowed. Kelley said she would swallow his load and it turned him on. He wanted to shower her face with his cum and make sure Kelley got it all on tape so he could watch it again. After that he would fuck her in the ass. He continued to relax and try to calm down but he could feel his cum ready to shoot from his cock. He grabbed the end of cock and squeezed tight to stop himself. A trickle of pre-cum oozed from the tip of his cock and he slapped his cock cock head against her puckered rear - moistening it with the cum.

"See slut, I told you he wants to fuck your sexy ass. But I think he is ready for his blow job. He really wants to coat your tonsils my dear, and you're going to let him aren't you slave." Kelley said as she brought the camera in for a close up.

"Yes mistress.", trish said as she felt the cock pull out of her pussy and rest on her ass. Whoever it was had a nice size cock and she knew she could take him in her ass. She had taken Jack's hundreds of times in her ass, but she really wanted to know who it was. She didn't know how submissive, how helpless she would feel being blindfolded for someone other than Jack. Being tied up was one thing, but tied up and blindfolded in her backyard where other people could walk in and discover her was something else. She was about to suck the cock of an anonymous man. He would know her but she wouldn't know him. It was wickedly perverse and she almost hated to admit how much she liked it. She was ready to cum and it wouldn't take Kelley's fingers or her anonymous cock to do it. She didn't know what sort of limits she had anymore. She was ready to cum being humiliated and degraded by her maid. She didn't want to say no and wasn't going to say no.

Kelley quickly pulled on trish's leash and had her up on her knees ready to suck John's cock, she knew John was ready cum.

"Ok slut - here is the first load of cum for you today, open wide!" Kelley said as John held her face in his hands and fed her his cock. She eagerly opened her mouth and took his cock as deep as she could.

"Oh oh!" John moaned, unable to control himself, as her hot wet mouth wrapped around his cock. He felt her tongue swirl around the head of his cock as he fed it to her and then felt her throat open up as she took him deeper than anyone had before. He felt his balls on her chin and then her lips and teeth graze the skin of his cock. He looked down to see her face and pulled back and let her breath. She licked and sucked the length of his cock before she took him deep in her throat again. She was as eager to have him cum as he was and she knew how to suck a cock.

"I told you she was a good cock sucker, now keep quiet or she might figure out who you are." Kelley said as she slapped his bare ass with her free hand.

John nodded and then quickly started to fuck her mouth - he couldn't wait any longer.

"MMmmmmm mmmmm" he moaned as he felt his cum shoot from his balls deep in trish's mouth. He watched as his blindfolded and bound boss eagerly sucked his shooting sperm. A new wave of lust and power washed over him. This was going to be fun he thought as he heard her moan and try to swallow. He pulled out of her mouth before he finished cumming. He jerked off the last two spurts of cum on her nose and lips and then rubbed it onto the head of his cock and pushing it back into her mouth. She understood what he meant and lick and sucked the cum from his cock.

"Very good slut, very good, now keep him hard." Kelley said as she zoomed in for another close-up of her cum streaked mistress, "you know he wants to fuck you in the ass now!" Jack was going to love watching this video with Kelley, it would add to their own private collection.

John didn't need much help staying hard - he was still very excited and his cock was still hard. He had her suck him a little bit more though as he saw that Kelley wanted him to do that.

"Looks like he is already set to take your ass slave - he didn't even go soft." Kelley said as she watched John slide his still hard cock in her mouth. John was clearly enjoying this and Kelley knew he would do whatever. Kelley could tell she liked power - she could see why Jack and trish played this game - it was fun telling trish what to do. She pulled on the leash and had trish lay down on the grass with her ass in the air and her face in the dirt.

"Spread those legs wide slave - show him your tight little ass - show him how much you like to have things shoved up your butt. I didn't tell him that I found you hanging naked in the garage the other day, do you think he'd like to hear that?" Kelley teased, knowing it would further embarrass and humiliate trish to tell this anonymous stranger what all she had been through.

"No - don't tell him." trish begged, her face flushing with embarrassment.

John's eyes grew wide as he heard Kelley talk - he mouthed - 'Tell me', as if he facial reaction wasn't enough to let Kelley know he wanted to hear more. He knelt between trish's legs and looked at her submissive form, he thought he might cum again very quickly, he didn't know what it would be like to fuck her in the ass. He thought he might tease her a little, so he rubbed the tip of cock up and down the crack of her ass, she moaned in reply. It seemed she was ready to be sodomized. He knew he would need some lube - her saliva had all dried by now, so he pushed his cock into her pussy in one quick thrust.

"Ah!" trish moaned as she was quickly filled with his hard cock.

"She can take it, don't worry, she likes it in the ass." Kelley said as she watched John pull his cock from her pussy and place the head against her asshole.

Trish relaxed her ass, it wasn't hard for her to do, she had bigger cocks and dildos in her ass before, plus she was turned on. She let her body go and relax as she felt Him press his very hard cock against her puckered ring. He slid in easily - she felt his cock push past her sphincter and then felt that delicious fullness that she knew and loved. She moaned again and bit down on her lower lip - oh how she wanted to cum, she just might from this, she thought - if he didn't cum too quick.

"I think I should tell him how I found you, he looks very interested slave." Kelley said with a wicked grin as she zoomed the camera from trish's face to her well stuffed ass. "You see, I found my boss, my mistress, hanging naked in her garage the other day when I came over to clean. She was tied up in the garage stark naked with her ass freshly spanked - or did I spank it. Which was it slut?" Kelley asked - as if she didn't know.

"I don't know Mistress." trish lied. She could easily remember how this new level of submission had started. Jack had spanked her ass and then Kelley spanked it even more.

John gave an animal growl as he slowly fed his cock deep in his neighbor's ass. It was a new sensation for him, and he liked it. It was dirty, and kinky, and sexy as hell. Her ass gripped his cock like a mini vice - pulling on his dick as he slid in and out, milking him with each thrust. Hearing Kelley talk about trish being tied up in her garage was turning him on even more.

================

Next: Kelley and John enjoy all of trish while the neighbors listen in.

OTKTop
OTKTop
70 Followers