The Subway Ride

Story Info
Jennifer enjoys a crowded NYC train.
1.3k words
4.44
192.7k
84
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JenniferO
JenniferO
56 Followers

I think this will be a fairly short story. It's about something that happened to me in New York City. I travel there probably 3 or 4 times a year.

On one of my trips I ended up taking the Subway during rush hour. I hadn't done that before and was impressed with how many people pack onto a train at the same time. You truly do feel like a sardine in a tin. Well while on the train, packed in like that, I felt a hand start rubbing my butt. I couldn't even turn to see who it was or move away from it. It lasted for a couple of stops and then was over. You can always feel people pressed up against you, but hadn't had someone actually do anything like that before. I found myself thinking about that experience over the next few months and found it to be kind of erotic. I decided on my next trip to NYC to try something a little bit daring to see what would happen.

On my next trip to NYC, I finished my business a little early one day and went back to my hotel to change and try my adventure. I wore a miniskirt that ended just below my butt with no underwear and a very loose fitting top with no bra. The top had no sleeves and very large scooped arm openings. I could feel my breasts bouncing freely under the shirt as I walked; my nipples tightened up as I thought of what I was about to do. The stop was only a couple of blocks from my hotel and I checked the map to determine where I would take the subway. I didn't want to end up in a bad part of the city. Being raped was certainly not in my plans. I decided to take the train down from midtown to Wall Street and then back again, it seemed to be a pretty safe route. When I got on the train, I made it a point to remain standing and grabbed onto one of those handles that hang from the ceiling.

While holding my arm above my head, holding onto that handle like that, my breasts were totally exposed to anyone on the side of me. They could see right in the armhole of my blouse and through to the other side. Out of the corner of my eye I could see that several men were enjoying the view and again my nipples got hard at the thought of these strangers checking me out. Other than that though the ride was pretty uneventful.

No one touched me other than the normal jostling that occurs on every train when people are that packed in. I made it all the way to Wall Street and finally got off the subway and crossed over the platform to the other side for the trip back uptown. I was disappointed, I had really been looking forward to this adventure and so far it was turning into a dud. The people at this stop were much better dressed in suits and such. I didn't really expect too much here even if they were mostly men getting on the train. The train seemed to be even more packed if that was possible.

A guy gave up a holding handle to me, I thanked him and lifted my arm to hold on, he seemed stunned by the view offered. The train filled up and the doors shut. The train started forward and almost immediately I felt a hand rubbing my ass. I turned to try to see who was doing it, but of course couldn't see where the hand was coming from and couldn't move away from it even if I wanted to and I didn't. It didn't take long for the hand to move under my skirt. I think he expected to just rub a panty covered pussy. Instead he put his hand directly on the fleshy folds of my pussy. He just left it there for a couple of seconds, I assumed kind of shocked at what he found. Then he started to caress me rubbing up and down over my pussy.

I was already soaking when I felt his fingers spread the folds and start probing me. I guess he figured out that I wasn't going to make a fuss and so got bolder. My legs were already weak with this initial contact and I knew it wouldn't take much for me to be fully aroused. His fingers kept up their exploration of me until I felt one slide up and down my slit and finally push into me. I let out a quite little moan, almost a whisper in the loud train. The finger started to pump in and out of me and my hips started to move in response to the stimulation.

I closed my eyes to just enjoy the sensations. I was biting my bottom lip and when I opened my eyes again, there was a man not 12 inches away just watching me. I ignored him and closed my eyes again to enjoy the hand down below. He pushed a second finger into me and started twisting his hand back and forth and left and right; it was driving me crazy. I was close to the edge when the train started to slow as it approached a stop.

The hand pulled out of me as a surge of people moved out of the train and another crowd came on. The guy who had been standing in front of me moved to the side that exposed my breasts and moved in so close I could feel his leg against my hip. The train filled up again and jolted forward and I felt the hand back under my skirt again. His fingers just danced across my pussy, kind of spanking it before he pushed first one then the other finger back into me. He started that twisting, thrusting action again. If I hadn't been holding on I would have fallen, my knees were so weak. My hips were moving in time to what that hand was doing and the guy who had moved next to me must have felt what was happening because the next thing I know a hand had moved inside of my shirt and was caressing my right breast and nipple.

The lights of the train went out and I closed my eyes to enjoy this. When the lights came back on a few seconds later, I was on the edge of an orgasm. I didn't know what I was going to do about that in this crowded train. I was trying to control my breathing but without a lot of success. As the train took a corner and jolted, I started to come. I was moaning and practically leaning on the guy to my side who was playing with my breasts. The hand in my pussy continued to pump into me and I could feel my pussy squeezing those fingers. The other hand on my breast was kneading my breast as if he were milking me. I moved my left hand over hand under my shirt and squeezed as the waves of my orgasm wracked through my body.

When it was finally over, I released the hand I was holding over my breast and opened my eyes. A group of guys in my immediate area were all looking at me and smiling. They all knew what had happened and I just closed my eyes again to avoid looking at them. The hand under my shirt lifted my shirt up exposing my breasts to the crowd. I felt the train slow again as it approached another stop. The fingers in my pussy were pulled out and the hand caressed me one last time for a couple of seconds and then was gone. My shirt dropped back over my breasts as the hand there pulled away as well. I was left standing, quivering in the after affects of the orgasm. When the doors opened, I got off with rush of people, went up to the street and hailed a taxi.

I went back to my hotel, ran a hot bath and brought myself to another orgasm reliving the subway ride. It was everything I had hoped.

JenniferO
JenniferO
56 Followers